- Text Size +

Jake buttoned up the front of the suit jacket and looked it over in the tiny mirror. Turning slightly, he nodded, it was well fitted, which was something that you really grew to appreciate at a few inches tall. Most of his casual wear was simply doll clothes, with strings or Velcro holding it together. That simply wouldn’t do for the office, so he paid extra for Elsie, the doll shop owner, to expertly tailor him business attire.

“What do you think?” the plump woman asked, beaming down at him.

“Looks good Elsie,” he said, “thanks. I know I just got some new stuff, but they’re saying pinstripes are in again… I don’t know. I don’t follow fashion, but if the boss says wear stripes you wear stripes.”

“Oh it’s no trouble at all,” Elsie said sweetly, “I love making shrinkee clothes, I just wish I could get a few more of you coming in here… it’s usually just you, Andrew, and a couple other regulars.”

“I recommend you to every other shrinkee I meet,” he said. It was the truth, although that had really only been Andy and a shrinkee woman he and Kacey had met at the grocery store. Unless you wanted to get involved in politics, which Jake did not, there weren’t many places that shrinkees congregated. “Just let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help promote your business.”

“It’s funny you should mention that,” Elsie said slowly. “I umm…” She placed her hands behind her back and shuffled her feet a moment.

Jake sighed, “Elsie, is there something you need to ask?”

“Well…” She cleared her throat, “I feel horrible asking this, but you know how I have a side business selling custom collectibles?”

“Yeah?” he asked, crossing his arms, “Kacey’s over there hovering around your display case.”

At the mention of her name Kacey’s head shot up. She looked back at the small display case of anime figures, the cheapest of which carried a two-hundred-dollar price tag. With a pained expression she tore herself away from the glass, leaving smudged fingerprints as she did so.

“H-hey,” Kacey muttered, “You guys mentioned me?” She shot a glance back at the case. It was no secret that Kacey REALLY wanted several of Elsie’s items, but while the two of them were far more prosperous than they’d been when they’d first discovered the shop Jake wasn’t exactly up for dropping hundreds of dollars on figurines outside of special occasions. Kacey was starting to bring in some money from her online artwork of course, but it had a tendency to slip away from her.

“I have a small booth at a convention that is happening downtown this weekend,” Elsie explained, “I was thinking it might be fun, and good for business, if you and Andrew would… maybe come with me?”

Kacey gasped, “You’ve got a booth at the comicon?” She glanced down at Jake, then back at Elsie, “They’ve been sold out for weeks!”

“Did you want to go that?” Jake asked, “I thought you only liked Japanese comic books.”

Kacey rolled her eyes, “I mean yeah, I’d prefer them to western stuff but it’s not like I don’t want to go to comicon!”

“I can get you in,” Elsie said excitedly, “If you and Andrew would like to anyways… Ashley and Kacey could come too obviously, but I’d like you two boys to hang out at my booth in costume.”

“I don’t know…” Jake said, deliberately ignoring Kacey’s pleading look. “I mean… I’m not really into comic books, and I don’t know how I feel about-“

“Oh Jake please!” Elsie said, clasping her hands together, “It would be so good for business, and I promise it’ll be a lot of fun.”

“I mean…” Jake sighed, “I guess we could ask Andy if he’s interested.”

“You can’t do it,” Ash said.

“I can too!” Andy said, looking at the set mousetrap on the table, “I used to steal from these things all the time when I lived in the wild.”

At Andy’s insistence Ashley had purchased a mousetrap to settle the argument. Setting it on the table she’d struggled to pull it back, placing a small piece of cheese on the bait. While Andy insisted he could get the bait off, Ashley saw a bit of doubt as their argument went on.

“I mean…” Andy walked around the trap, “this might be a different brand than the ones I used to steal from.”

“Oh? Was it a different brand Andy?” Ash mocked. “Are you sure this is a good idea?”

“I can totally survive getting snapped by one of these,” Andy said, rubbing his hands together in anticipation, “It just hurts like you wouldn’t believe,” he winced involuntarily, “way worse than getting stepped on, even when you’re wearing those really hard heels.”

“Really?” Ash drawled, suddenly interested. She bit her lip, “Oooh, well now I’ve GOT to see you try it.”

He rolled his eyes, “you are sick Ashley.”

“You love it,” she said with a grin, “now come on, give it a try!”

Andy sighed and slowly pulled his shirt off. Next, he reached for his pants and slowly peeled the Velcro open.

“Not that I’m complaining,” Ash said, “but why are you getting naked?”

“Doll clothes mess with my movement too much,” he said. “Get ready to be amazed!”

Andy focused on the cheese. He’d done this a dozen times, and he could do it again. He started running and took his leap.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Andy turned towards it, realizing too late he’d already committed to his jump. His eyes went wide as, instead of the graceful leap over the trap he’d planned, he tripped over the edge and bumbled into the cheese.

“Shit!” he had time to think as he heard the snap of the spring. The metal bar came down on his back like a whip.

“MOTHERFUCKER!” he shouted as pain rocked up his back.

Ash’s eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. However much of a sadist she was, that had been a step too far for her to enjoy.

“A-Andy,” she said in a panic, “let me get that off you!” the spring creaked as she pulled it back. Seeing the long bruise on his back she grimaced. He groaned as he slid out of the trap and clutched his chest.

“Are you okay!?” She asked, leaning close over him.

“I’ll be fine in a few minutes,” he wheezed, crawling back towards his pants, shakily pulling them back on. He coughed for a minute, and it didn’t sound fine at all.

The front door opened, Ashley rarely locked it during the day, and she turned to see Kacey carrying Jake in. The tiny man was wearing a new suit.

“Is everything okay?” Kacey asked.

“We heard shouting, so we just came right in,” Jake said, looking around. He spotted Andy, and without so much as a word to Kacey leapt out of her hands down to the table, sprinting to his friend.

“It’s okay, really!” Andy wheezed, sitting up.

“What the hell did this!?” Jake asked, looking at the bruise on Andy’s back. The sight truly alarmed him; it took a lot to cause any kind of lasting harm to a shrinkee.

“M-Mousetrap,” Andy said, pointing to it.

Jake blinked, then looked up at Ashley, “What were you guys doing?”

“It was my fault,” Andy said, his voice already clearing, “I asked Ash to get this because I wanted to show off.” He looked up at her, “I SWEAR I can do it, I just got distracted, pull it back again and-“

“Absolutely not!” Ashley said, horrified.

“Seriously!” Andy protested, “I used to get food out of them all the time!”

“Why wouldn’t you just poke the cheese off the weight with like, a stick or something?” Jake asked, eyeing the contraption warily.

The three of them all looked down at Andy, who seemed embarrassed.

“I uhhh…” He cleared his throat, “Look, it gets really boring living in a vacant lot at a few inches tall, okay? I kind of made a game of it.”

“Huh…” Jake said, slowly walking towards it, “That does seem kind of… intriguing.”

“Jake…” Kacey warned.

“You’d probably want to dive at it right?” Jake said, calculating the proper angle.

“Yeah,” Andy said, “but if you come at it from that angle, you’ll never make it.”

Jake scoffed, “Andy, before I shrank I played college ball, no offense but-“

“Hey now,” Andy said, laughing, “I’m a nerd sure, but I lived like Tarzan out on my own for months while Kacey pampered you.”

Jake started stretching, but before he could make his own run at the mousetrap Ashley grabbed it up off the table. Both shrinkees groaned and Kacey giggled.

“So,” Ash said, dropping the mousetrap into the waste bin, “What brings you two over?”

“Comicon!” Kacey said excitedly.

“Comicon!?” Andy breathed.

“Comicon!” Kacey confirmed.

“You know Elsie?” Jake explained, “She’s got a booth at the Comic convention this weekend, she was thinking Andy and I could dress up in some costumes and hang out at her booth.”

“Let’s do it!” Andy said excitedly.

Ash sighed in exasperation, “If we must, comic books aren’t really my thing.”

“They’ve got all kinds of artists and stuff there, Ash,” Andy said, “just stay away from the superheroes, you might find something you like!”

“Well I won’t be the only one staying home,” Ash relented, “Fine… I understand a costume is customary?”

They’d gathered at Ashley’s place again the day of the comicon. The idea was that they’d eat some quick breakfast and get into their costumes before leaving. Andy and Jake had suited up already, and were comparing Elsie’s work as they waited on the kitchen table for the girls.

“So I’m Captain Atom?” Jake asked, looking down at the blue costume.

“No,” Andy said, exasperated, “You’re THE Atom, Captain Atom is a different guy.”

“Oh,” he said, looking over Andy’s red costume, “And you’re… who again?”

“Ant Man,” Andy said, rolling his eyes, “come on, he had a movie, multiple movies!”

“I must have missed it,” Jake said.

“Well look at our two heroes,” Ashley said, walking out of the room first. She was wearing a black leather suit with faux stitches up the side, and a whip, a plastic toy one thankfully, was coiled on her belt. “Meet Catwoman,” Ash said with a grin. “It seemed like an obvious choice; I already had a lot of the stuff.”

“You look amazing,” Andy said.

“Kacey come out,” Ash called, beckoning towards the bedroom.

“No!” Kacey moaned, “I look awful.”

“You do not,” Ash said, rolling her eyes.

Kacey slowly shuffled out, revealing the black bodysuit with the red hourglass across the belt. She looked at Jake hesitantly, he gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

“You look great!” he said, “what’s wrong?”

“I don’t really look like Black Widow does… in the movies,” Kacey said, slowly.

Ash just rolled her eyes, “Kacey, come on, the only one of us that looks like their character in the movie is Jake.”

“The Atom doesn’t have a movie,” Andy piped up.

“I thought he was superman?” Ash said, raising an eyebrow.

Andy’s mouth fell open, “How could you- he doesn’t even have a cape!”

From the barely repressed giggle it was clear that Ashley was deliberately antagonizing the tiny man. Kacey laughed a little too, and seemed to feel a bit better about her appearance.

“Now Ant-Man,” Ash said with a lustful grin, “You will meet defeat at the hands… paws? Of your arch enemy Catwoman!”

“Actually those two are owned by different-“ Andy started, but a gloved hand squeezed shut around him, cutting off his words.

“Now I’ll put you someplace where you can’t stop me from activating my…” Ash thought a moment, “Cat ray!”

“Catwoman’s really more of a jewel thief,” Kacey said.

Ash rolled her eyes, “Whatever!”

Slowly, she zipped down the front of her black outfit, exposing her ample cleavage. With a faux evil laugh she stuffed the struggling Andy in, shoving him deep and then pressing the sides a moment to make sure he was trapped. With a contented sigh, she zipped the front of the outfit up again, sealing Andy away.

“I guess evil wins this round,” Ash said teasingly.

She offered Kacey a high five, but she just stared at her, “Black Widow’s a hero,” Kacey explained.

Ash just sighed in frustration, “Well today you’re a villain, now what do we do with the other do-gooder?” she gestured at Jake, who had been watching the spectacle with some amusement.

Kacey’s eyes lit up, “Oh, actually yeah, I’m turning to the dark side. Surrender Atom!”

“Black Widow, how could you!?” Jake laughed, holding his hands up in a mock fighting position.

“Now Jake, er, Atom, give up and I’ll go easy on you!” Kacey teasingly walked her fingers across the table, stopping when her hand was just across from Jake. She gently flicked him, and he recoiled in mock pain. He retaliated with a punch to Kacey’s knuckle, which seemed to have been just a bit too hard because she flinched a bit.

“Ow!” she said, “hey, you’ll pay for that!”

She flicked him again, harder this time, and he toppled over. He grappled with Kacey’s fingers as they closed around him. He was brought up to the two grinning “villain’s” faces as they grinned down at him.

“I think as punishment for this defiance you’re going to spend the car ride over to the convention center in a villain’s boot,” Kacey declared.

Jake smiled, “Oh no, the horror,” he said playfully. Kacey’s feet were far from the worst fate that could befall him, sometimes, when the pheromone effect picked up, he almost looked forward to being trapped in her footwear.

“Ash,” Kacey said with an evil grin, “could you take off your boot?”

Ash frowned at her, but bent over to do so. Jake raised an eyebrow, glancing back at Kacey as Ash undid the straps on the leather boot. Underneath it she was wearing a black sock, she wiggled her toes as the air hit them, and there was a slight odor.

“Sorry about that,” Ash said, “These boots don’t really breathe.”

“Oh no,” Kacey said, “It’s perfect. Take the Atom here and put him somewhere that will make him think twice before defying us again!”

Jake paled, “Come on Kacey, let’s talk this over!” He liked Ash, and he found Ash attractive, but whatever magic there was between him and Kacey wasn’t there between him and Ash. Her foot wouldn’t smell like a field of heavenly flowers or drive him crazy; it would smell like a foot.

Ash’s eyes went wide, then she grinned evilly, “That is SO devious Kacey! I’m rubbing off on you!”

Kacey handed her tiny boyfriend over to the smirking villainess. She watched and gave Jake a smug smile as he tumbled down into the dark recesses of Ash’s boot. He looked up at her one more time before Ash’s socked foot blocked out his light.

“If he’s good he can ride in my boot on the way home,” Kacey giggled.

For Jake it was torture, Ash’s feet were already starting to smell even just after twenty minutes or so in the boots. The oily musk overwhelming his senses as it mixed with the leather. The pressure from her foot was intense too, holding him in place. He was a bit surprised that he was still turned on, did he just like feet now? Being three inches tall had apparently taken it’s toll. He laughed in spite of himself.

“I’ll text Elsie and tell her we’re on the way,” Kacey said as the two of them headed out the door.

“Hi guys!” Elsie said sweetly as Ash and Kacey approached, carrying their respective Tinies.

They’d made a quick stop at the ladies room so Ash could release her captives. Gently they were set on the edge of Elsie’s booth, part of a long line of various vendors selling everything from action figures, to old VHS tapes, to artwork. Elsie was mostly selling custom figures that she’d made herself, although she’d cleared a small space on the corners of the tables for Jake and Andy to smile and wave to people.

“Thank you so much for doing this!” Elsie said excitedly, “I know it’s kind of embarrassing-“

“I love this stuff!” Andy said with a smile, “Honestly, I never thought I’d get to come to one of these, and with shrinking… well, a lot of stuff got even further out of reach.”

Jake shrugged, “You sure do learn who your friends are.” He grinned, “So what do you want us to do Elsie? Just hang out?”

“Pretty much,” Elsie said. She glanced up at Ash and Kacey, “You guys can stay around here if you want, or just go check out the convention.”

“Come on!” Kacey said, dragging Ash’s arm, “There’s a panel starting in ten minutes that I NEED to be there for!”

The convention went well, and having two shrinkees dressed as iconic shrinking characters was just the gimmick Elsie’s table needed to get attention. Jake and Andy were getting used to being handled and posing for photographs, Jake in particular was asked to join a complete Justice League cosplay photo where he was sat on a Wonder Woman’s shoulder, and Andy was placed in the hair of a girl dressed like The Wasp for a quick series of pictures.

Every now and then Kacey and Ash came back to check in. Kacey was becoming overwhelmed with the amount of merchandise she wanted to buy, and Ash had apparently found some indie comics that were “cultured” enough for her to purchase.

“I’ve never sold this many collectibles!” Elsie said excitedly, “You guys should come do this every year!”

A shadow fell over the two shrinkees suddenly, and they looked up to see a red headed woman in a skirt and business attire looking down at them. She beamed at them, and before they could say anything she’d reached down and picked both of them up.

“Wow!” she said with a grin, “you two are SO cute!”

“Excuse me miss,” Elsie said uncertainly, standing up, “It’s not polite to pick up a shrinkee without asking.”

“Please put us down ma’am,” Jake said uncomfortably, she was gripping him a bit tight.

“Are they yours?” She asked Elsie with a smile.

“Mine?” Elsie asked, a bit confused, “They’re customers at my store, and I guess we’re friends but-“

“Let’s drop the Shrinkee Rights stuff,” she said, still holding the two shrunken men, “My name’s Barbara LaBelle, LaBelle promotions.” She grinned, tilting Andy slightly and making him grip the side of her hand, “I’m interested in getting these two on my staff, if you don’t hold their papers let me know who does so I can make an offer.”

“I-It’s illegal to transfer Shrinkee guardianship for money!” Andy exclaimed, “I read every line of that-“

“Oh hush,” she said, lifting her thumb and placing it over Andy’s face.

“Hey!” Jake shouted angrily, “You can’t just-“

Her thumb came up over his mouth as well, and he screamed against it, flailing his arms.

“I really should work with Shrinkees more,” she mused, “Much easier to… corral, than full sized talent.”

“Ma’am,” Elsie said sternly, “If you don’t put them down right now, I’m calling security.”

Barbara growled in annoyance, then slowly lowered the two shrinkees back to the table, “You’re pissing away a lot of money for these two bugs,” she snapped. With that she turned and walked away, quickly disappearing into the crowd.

“The hell was that?” Jake muttered.

“Jake!” Kacey squealed, running up to him carrying a massive bag of souvenirs. “You’ve got to see this new figure I got, I know she’s western but I think she’ll fit in well with my other ones-“

“That all looks very expensive,” Jake said teasingly.

Kacey scowled, “I spent my own money this time, and besides it’s not like we come to a comic convention every day!”

“How much money are you making off your artwork these days?” Ash asked curiously, “When I saw you paying, I thought for sure that had to be Jake’s card.”

“Nope!” Kacey said proudly, “My webcomic is bringing in good ad revenue this month, and I actually designed a few corporate logos.”

“Webcomic?” Andy asked, “Cool, what’s it about?”

“Me and Jake,” Kacey said, “Well, kinda. I don’t use our real names.”

“Wait, what?” Jake asked, “I’m going to have to read this thing when we get home.”

Kacey suddenly blushed, “I mean… I guess if you really want to…”

The four of them chatted as a few more visitors came by to see Elsie’s booth. The hall was flooded suddenly as a large panel discussing an upcoming superhero movie let out. Ash and Kacey ducked behind the booth with Elsie to avoid the crowds.

Suddenly a hand swooped out of a passing mob and grabbed Jake. He gasped in shock and looked up into the masked face of a bounty hunter from a popular media franchise, or at least a genderswapped version of him. The woman lingered by the table for a split second longer, and her hand darted out and grabbed a surprised Andy, still watching in shock.

“Help!” Jake shouted, but the hall was loud and Kacey, Ash, and Elsie didn’t seem to notice they’d been grabbed. The bounty hunter dropped the two of them into a merchandise bag, they bounced against a stuffed superhero plushie and fell to the bottom, glancing at packaged action figures twice their size.

“SHIT!” Andy shouted in panic, “What do we do?”

“I don’t know!” Jake said back, looking up at the opening of the bag. There wasn’t any way up, even for an athletic guy with shrinkee agility.

After a few minutes the gloved hand reached in again and gripped the two of them, squeezing them together. As they were pulled out of the bag Jake realized they were in one of the hotel rooms attached to the conference center. Barbara’s smug face greeted them as the costumed woman handed them over.

“It’s done,” she said, “My payment?”

“Really taking the roleplay to the hilt, aren’t you?” Barbara mused, handing the bounty hunter a stack of bills.

“This is… much more than we agreed upon,” the bounty hunter said.

“Relax,” Barbara said dismissively, “this is just a little prank between friends.”

“It’s not!” Jake shouted, “She’s kidnapping us!”

The bounty hunter paused, and Barbara scowled, “If there IS anything illegal going on here, which there most certainly isn’t, then you’d be an accessory, wouldn’t you?”

The bounty hunter hesitated a moment longer, then slowly walked out of the hotel room. Barbara sighed and glanced down at her two captives. Kicking off her high heels she walked over to the hotel room’s desk and set the two of them on it.

“Now,” she said, “Let’s have a talk about what’s going to happen.”

“If you don’t bring us back downstairs right now-“ Jake started.

“You’ll what tiny?” Barbara said with a giggle, “beat me up? Shrinking day was almost a year ago, I can’t believe you’ve managed to keep such a macho man attitude.” She flicked him in the chest, hard, and he grunted as he fell backwards.

“So,” she began, standing up and putting her hands on her hips, “I own the two of you now. I’ve got a friend of mine working up some dummy papers for guardianship, and I have one of the state’s best lawyers on retainer.”

“We already have guardians,” Andy said nervously, glancing at Jake. “Both of us do!”

She shrugged, “Possession is nine tenths of the law, and guess who’s got possession of you two?” She laughed, “I might lose the case down the line, but I’ll have you two in the meantime, making money for me, and Shrinkees are so low on the totem pole these days that there’s no way I’m getting criminally charged.”

“We’ll see about that,” Jake muttered, sitting back up, “And do you really think we’re going to work for you?”

“I think so yeah,” Barbara giggled. She suddenly slammed her hand down on the desk, crushing Jake into it as though she were slapping a mosquito. He cried out with a grunt as the pain rocked his body. She lifted her hand back up and grinned wickedly at Andy. “Are you going to be good little toys?”

“Y-Yeah,” Andy sputtered, looking over at Jake.

 “Now then,” She said with a faux sweet smile, “I’ve got a few other people I need to meet at this thing, and the three of us have an early flight out tomorrow. I have a few ideas on how to sneak you past airport security,” she winked at them and stepped back into her heels on her way out the door.

“Jake!” Andy shouted, running to his side. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” He muttered, sitting up again. He turned his head and cracked his neck, “It didn’t even hurt too bad really, she just took me by surprise.”

“I’m pretty sure she’ll figure out some way to hurt us if we don’t find a way out of here,” Andy said grimly.

“I don’t know,” Jake said, “I don’t think she knows much about shrinkees.”

“What makes you say that?” Andy asked.

“Well for starters she thought leaving us up on this table would trap us,” he said, “Look, we can shimmy down that lamp cord right there, hell if we really had to I’m pretty sure we could just jump.”

“Pass,” Andy said looking down at the drop, “We might heal broken bones in a few hours, but they’re still a pain in the ass.”

“I’ve never broken one actually,” Jake said, walking over to the cord. “How’d it happen with you?”

“I got in a fight with a squirrel,” Andy replied, following him. “It wasn’t my proudest moment.”

Jake fought back laughter, “Wait, what? Don’t animals usually avoid us?”

“Well, there was a bag of peanuts involved,” Andy explained as they began working their way to the floor, “I guess whatever about us repels them wasn’t as strong as he was hungry, and we kind of wrestled over it for a bit, and then I fell out of the tree.”

That was too much, Jake laughed so hard he almost lost his grip on the lamp’s cord. Andy just rolled his eyes as they reached the floor.

“JAKE!?” Kacey shouted, looking around the table and the floor. “Ash, they’re gone!”

“I know!” Ashley snapped, fighting down panic.

“There was a woman,” Elsie said suddenly, “Barbara something, redhead, she kept talking about buying them, I told her to leave but…”

“Let’s go find her then,” Ash growled.

“So here’s what I think,” Jake said, glancing up at the bed’s nightstand, “We can climb up the bed, then with a good running start we can probably get up on that surface. Then I’m pretty sure the two of us together can lift up that phone, and BOOM! We’re saved.”

“I like it,” Andy said.

“Best part is I don’t see a squirrel in sight,” Jake said, jokingly peering around.

“Oh, ha ha,” Andy said, crossing his arms.

Their planning was interrupted as they heard the sound of a keycard entering the door’s electronic lock. They made eye contact and both bolted for hiding places as the doorknob turned. Jake ran towards the hotel’s draperies, which extended to the floor, Andy went behind the dresser.

“Sorry bugs,” Barbara said, walking back into the room, “I seem to have forgotten my phone-“ she realized they weren’t on the desk where she’d left them, and immediately slammed the door behind her.

Slowly she stalked through the room. Her heels clacked menacingly upon the tiled part of the floor, going silent as she walked over the carpet.

“So, you two can get down from a table,” She mused, “Good to know… come out right now and I won’t punish you.”

She waited, and then frowned angrily when neither Jake nor Andy revealed themselves. She walked through the room, glancing around corners, idly she shot a glance into the bathroom, hoping to spot movement. Jake and Andy watched her from their respective hiding places, keeping still as she looked for them.

“You’re making this worse on yourselves,” she said in frustration, “You’re fucking TINIES now, you are TOYS!” She growled, getting on her knees and looking around the hem of the bed, “Do you think anyone is coming for you? Do you think anyone gives the slightest FUCK what happens to a pair of shrinkees?”

There was a knock at the door. Barbara’s head shot up. The knock came again, louder. She sighed and stood up, adjusting her skirt.

“Before you two get all excited, I’ve got a few bouncer friends of mine coming by to discuss a security deal, and they’d gladly break a few bones for me if I asked.” She grinned, “Maybe I’ll ask.”

She turned the knob, “Bruno, glad to-“ Catwoman’s black gloved hand shot through the gap in the door, making contact with Barbara’s face. She fell back, blood gushing from her nose as Ash, Kacey, and Elsie walked into the room.

“A-Ash you can’t just go punching people like that!” Kacey exclaimed, “You could go to jail!”

Ash rolled her eyes, “Come on Kacey, everyone goes to jail sometimes.”

“Errr…” Elsie said nervously, “I don’t know about that.”

“Is that her?” Ash asked.

“Y-Yeah,” Elsie said.

“Kacey!” Jake shouted, running out from his hiding place. Her face lit up, and as she knelt down he practically leapt into her grip. He was pulled against her cheek, and he felt a single tear splash his head.

“I was so worried!” she said.

“Andy?” Ash asked, “You here bud?”

“Down here!” Andy shouted, running out from his own hiding place, “She was going to kidnap us!”

“Bitch!” Ash shouted, kicking the downed woman in the stomach, causing a pained groan. She leaned down to pick Andy up, “Let’s get out of here.”

“What the hell is going on in here?” a gruff male voice said. They turned to the door to see a pair of muscular men in tight fitting tees cracking their knuckles. “Barbara, are these people causing trouble for you?”

Barbara laughed, sitting back up, “Yeah Bruno,” she wheezed, “They’re trying to steal my shrinkees.”

“That’s not true!” Kacey protested.

The two men looked at each other and shrugged, “You need to let go of the shrinkee ma’am,” one said, looming over the women menacingly.

“I think we’ll take it from here,” The men turned to see a group of four police officers, along with the bounty hunter that had first taken Andy and Jake.

As they watched the Bounty Hunter took off her helmet, revealing long black hair and an Asian face. Mandy shook her head once, letting her hair fall behind her back, before smiling.

“Hey Jake, Andy, sorry I grabbed you for her… I really thought it was just for a prank.”

“MANDY!?” Jake asked, stunned.

She smiled, “Don’t let anyone at the office know I’m into this nerd stuff, okay?”

Barbara’s arrest had been a pretty easy affair, between the witness testimony of everyone involved it hadn’t taken much for the officers to put her in cuffs. She’d ranted about how she wasn’t going to face charges, how shrinkees weren’t people, but she’d been hauled off just the same. After the excitement was over, they’d returned down to Elsie’s booth, the convention was winding down and the four full sized women were seated behind it in folding chairs while Jake and Andy were simply on the table.

“You don’t think she’ll really get out of jail, do you?” Kacey asked.

Mandy shrugged, “Miss Black goes to the DA’s fundraiser dinner every year, I’m sure she might be interested in hearing about this on Monday.” She shot Jake a friendly smile, “she’s gotten really into Shrinkee rights lately, I think she might be convinced to make a call or two.”

“Thanks for saving us,” Andy said, laying back against the table, “I’ve got to admit, I was freaking out a bit there…”

“I’m really sorry I grabbed you guys,” Mandy said again, “I’m serious, I thought she was a friend of yours or something.”

“Well, you came back,” Jake sighed, “that’s what counts I guess… if it hadn’t been you, it would’ve been someone else who didn’t know or care about us.”

“I’m beat,” Kacey said finally, “you guys ready to get out of here?”

“Let’s book it,” Ash said, standing up. “Thanks for the passes, Elsie.”

“Anytime!” she said cheerfully, “I’m REALLY sorry for what happened-“

“Don’t blame yourself,” Jake said, “just get us a VIP tickets next year!”

“Done!” Elsie laughed.

The four of them reached the car and stopped, “Okay,” Kacey said with a grin, “Jake, I do believe I promised you a ride home somewhere special?”

Jake’s eyes went wide, “Kacey, we could forget about that-“

She was already taking off her boot, letting her sock rest on the pavement of the convention center parking lot. There was a slight sheen to the interior of the leather footwear.

“Goodbye Jake,” Kacey smirked. She leaned over the boot, and gently released her tiny boyfriend, letting him fall into it. He blinked, looking up at the sky as Kacey’s socked foot slipped into it, cutting off his only source of light.

“And there we go,” Kacey grinned, pushing her foot down and feeling Jake’s body against her sole.

“What about you Andy?” Ash asked playfully, “do you want to go home in a boot?”

“Uhh…” he thought it over, “Yeah!” he said with a smile, “sure!”

“Good boy,” she said, pulling her own boot off. She grimaced at the smell, but Andy’s eyes were already going wide as the musky funk poured out.

“Put me in!” he breathed, “please mistress!”

“I really need to play around with this pheromone thing more,” Ash laughed. She dropped Andy in, and like Kacey had a moment before she slipped her socked foot back in, crushing the shrinkee against her sole.”

For both Jake and Andy their senses were overwhelmed by the sweaty musk of feet that had spent an entire day walking around a convention center in nearly airtight footwear. As the damp socks reigned over them, they both moaned, silenced by the oppressive confines of the costume boots.

For Kacey and Ash, comfortably driving home, it was an amusing ride. Every now and then as their respective captives writhed and moaned against their feet the girls would share a quick glance, a smile, a giggle maybe.

“Oh god,” Ash laughed, “I think Andy just came.”

“They get REALLY sensitive when they’re in contact with your sweat,” Kacey said with a grin. She pressed her boot against the gas pedal as they went through a stoplight. “And…” she pressed down slightly again, accelerating the car for just a moment longer than necessary, “There goes Jake too.” She bit her lower lip as she felt a small wetness leave Jake, and his body struggle against her as pleasure flowed up and down his body. “Just a tip Ash,” Kacey said, looking back to the road, “the pheromone thing does wonders for their stamina too.”

“Damn,” Ash said with a smile, “I was going to take a shower when I got home, but I think Andy and I are going to have some fun first.”

Jake was out of his costume, laying naked in front of Kacey’s PC. He was taking a few minutes to recover; his giant girlfriend had given him a hero’s welcome once they’d gotten home. Now though he looked up at the monitor, the strip of Kacey’s webcomic glowing faintly in the darkened apartment.

“So what do you think?” Kacey asked nervously. She was twirling a strand of her damp hair, between wearing the costume all day in the hot convention center and the things she’d done to Jake when they got home, she was covered with sweat. Sitting in nothing but her underwear Jake couldn’t help but take in the view.

“The comic is cute,” he said, “How popular is it?”

Kacey shrugged, “Well I just use a banner ad service, and they send me a couple hundred bucks a week, so that popular.”

Jake nodded, smiling, “I knew you’d make it one of these days.”

“I don’t know if I’d call that making it,” Kacey said with a smile, but the blush in her cheeks revealed how she really felt about his compliments.

“So, Jake,” she said, leaning forward with a grin, “I feel like introducing some of my old toys to some of my new toys.”

She reached up to the shelf above her monitor where several of her anime figurines were displayed. Grabbing her favorite, a red jumpsuited Asuka, she placed it next to Jake. He rolled his eyes and stood up, he was well used to this routine.

“Say hi to your girlfriend!” she said gleefully, shoving the anime figure at him. He wrapped his arms around the six-inch figure, which towered over him.

“Hi Asuka,” he said sarcastically.

“Come on Jake, give her a kiss!” Kacey said. She picked up the figure and tilted it down, letting Jake kiss it on the cheek. “You’re so affectionate! Well guess what, she has a friend coming over today!”

“A friend huh?” he asked, struggling not to laugh.

Kacey reached into her souvenir bag from the convention, and her hand came out holding an action figure box. Tearing the plastic open she revealed a six-inch figure, which she placed on the opposite side of Asuka.

“Ta-da!” Kacey said, “Wonder Woman!”

“Asuka’s friends with Wonder Woman?” Jake asked with a chuckle.

“East meets west,” Kacey said, facing the two figures towards him, “Meets Jake.”

“How do you do ladies?” He asked, looking up at the looming molded plastic faces. It always reminded him just how small he was when Kacey played action figures with him, he only ever came up to their stomachs.

“Now Jake,” Kacey said, leaning in, “If you want a threesome, you’ll need to really suck up to them!”

He frowned, “Kace I don’t know what-“

“Kiss their boots!” Kacey said eagerly, her hand beginning to drift towards her panties. She was leaning in towards him now, and the smell of her sweat was beginning to hit him again.

He dropped to his knees and kissed the doll’s plastic boot, “Yeah!” Kacey said, “that’s it!” He yelped as something slapped his ass, he looked back to see that Kacey had extended the Wonder Woman figure’s arm and had spanked him with it.

He laughed at the absurdity, “These two are too rough on me Kacey, can’t I just play with you?”

“Well,” Kacey said, biting her lip, “Since you asked so nicely.”

She reached for him, and the figures fell over as her hands closed around him. Kacey lowered him towards her sweaty underwear, he sighed contentedly as the familiar thick scent of Kacey filled him. He felt himself growing more aroused the closer he got to her, and by the time she was pulling the well-worn panties away from her grimy body he was rock hard.

“Down you go,” she said, slipping him into her underwear. Gently she let the hem rest against her skin again, trapping Jake against her wet opening. Placing an open palm against the front of her panties she pushed him towards the dripping entrance, he didn’t need much more encouragement than that.

Jake crawled up into Kacey, letting her juices run over his skin as he struggled against the contractions of the walls around him. Kacey played with herself, panting and moaning as Jake reached the place and rhythm she wanted.

Kacey came with a smile, the wetness surging around Jake. She giggled happily to herself, holding her hand against her lips, trapping Jake within her while she leaned back and relaxed. He was going mad inside of her still. Stuck inside her like this, he wouldn’t be able to have anything close to a coherent thought while the pheromones drove him crazy. The thought was turning her on again, and as she closed her eyes and felt another orgasm building, she debated how long to leave him in there.

Ashley reclined in her favorite chair, sipping a cup of decaf coffee as she read one of the comic books she’d purchased at the convention. It was an English translation of a French work, and Ash found both the art and the plot exquisite.

“Turn the page please,” Andy called.

He was nestled between her breasts, despite what she’d said to Kacey should could only stand feeling dirty for so long, even if it made Andy into a love slave. When she’d cleaned up, she’d put on a simple bra and panties, having decided to lounge with her tiny and read some of her purchases. For his part he’d thrown on a loose pair of pajamas from his pile of doll clothes.

“I’m almost done,” she said with a smile. Andy read a bit faster than her, but she was the big one, so they’d turn pages at her pace.

“This story is dark,” Andy muttered, seeing another main character killed as the glossy page flipped over.

“It’s a story about war Andy,” Ash said, “it shouldn’t be all fun and bright colors!”

“Well, it’s not,” Andy said, “I don’t think this artist knows there are colors other than blue, brown, and black.”

“I’ll let you choose the next one,” Ash said, “Kacey talked me into buying a number of…” her nose wrinkled in disgust, “superhero comics.”

“I saw a Long Halloween collected in there,” Andy said eagerly, “That’s my pick.”

“Let’s see if these two orphans escape the soldiers first,” Ash said, “Oh my, it doesn’t look good…”

Surprising both of them, Ashley’s depressing foreign comic managed a happy ending. Both of them were grinning broadly, satisfied with the tale as she closed the final page, which was awash with all the colors of the rainbow.

“Now THAT is a story,” Ash muttered.

“Okay, I’ll admit it won me over,” Andy said.

“The best stories are ones that start off looking bad, but end on a high note,” Ashley said, patting his head with her finger, “Kind of like ours huh?”

“Yeah,” he said with a smile, “I was pretty terrified of you at first.” He sighed, snuggling against the massive breasts. They were warm, and the faint smell of Ashley’s imported soap washed over him and stuck to his skin.

“It’s so strange to think we’d never be together if it wasn’t for me shrinking,” he mused.

Ash shrugged, “I don’t know, maybe it was fate, maybe you’d have walked into my coffee shop like a lost little puppy at full size and we’d have struck up a conversation.”

“Maybe,” Andy muttered, “Ash… there’s something you should know about me, from when I was big.”

“Oh?” Ash asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It was kind of why I had trouble with girls,” he admitted slowly. “So, I understand if maybe it makes you see me… differently.”

Ash frowned and put the comic on the nightstand. Slowly she picked him up out of her cleavage, holding him in front of her. Whatever this was he seemed upset.

“Andy,” Ash said quietly, “whatever it is, we can-“

“I was only five four,” he blurted out suddenly, “You can’t really tell, since we all shrink to the same size, but I was only five feet, four inches. I’m a real shrimpy guy Ash.”

She blinked, then burst out laughing. It went on for nearly a full minute, almost driving her to the point of wheezing from lack of air. Finally she managed to control herself and look him in the eye again.

“Andy,” she said, still fighting down laughter, “Do you really believe a girl who wants you at three inches wouldn’t be interested in you at five feet four inches?”

His face went red, “I guess…” He laughed a little himself, “Yeah, I guess that is a stupid thing to worry about.”

“My little Andy,” she mused, slowly reaching up and gripping the edge of his pantleg. She began to pull, slowly sliding his pants off. “You’d end up my toy no matter what size you are.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” he breathed, watching her reach for his shirt sleeve. He didn’t resist as he felt the scratchy doll-clothing fabric slide against his skin, her giant fingers were unwrapping him like a piece of candy.

Soon she had Andy naked in the palm of her hand, her giant eyes hungrily gazing down at him. He felt himself moving towards her mouth, and he braced himself as she opened wide, sliding him into the wet cavern. Her lips closed behind him, sealing him in darkness.

Andy tried to flip over and get his bearings, but Ashley’s tongue quickly overpowered him. It was a familiar feeling, and as his back was forced against the roof of her mouth, he felt the slick and powerful muscle begin rubbing itself against his erection. Andy could never last very long once she started this, and, deciding to try to extend this game. He grappled with the tongue and did his best to force it away.

This was probably the wrong move, Ash smiled, keeping her mouth closed tight as she felt her tiny captive resist. She doubled her efforts, quickly feeling his body go rigid as she applied more movement, treating him like a piece of hard candy as she sucked and played with him.

She hummed happily as she felt a quick salty spray in her mouth. She pressed Andy into place and quickly sucked all of the built-up saliva out, taking Andy’s small load with it. She left him there for a moment, knowing he had to be wondering if she would be swallowing him. Ever since they’d tried it once, she liked to keep him on edge, any time he went near her mouth there was a decent chance he’d end up in her stomach, and she loved keeping him guessing.

Not tonight, she decided finally, or at least not yet… She opened her mouth, sticking a finger in and pulling the dripping and limp Andy out. Reaching for a tissue she dabbed him off, giggling at his post-orgasm smile.

“Now then,” Ash said, once he was dried. “We agreed you’d pick the next comic book, this Batman one, right?”

“Yeah,” he nodded. She slowly slipped him back into her cleavage as she opened the hardcover collection.

“This one is good right?” Ashley asked with a devious smile.

“Uh, one of the best,” Andy said uncertainly.

“How about a little wager,” Ash said, “If I like it, you can sleep in your bed tonight… if I don’t,” she gulped loudly, making sure he could hear it.

His eyes went wide, and in spite of himself he was getting hard again. She glanced down at him and smirked, she could feel it, and she knew she’d hit a weak point.

“O-Okay,” he breathed. Settling in, he watched as Ash turned the first page of the comic.

Chapter End Notes:
Not as big of a character growth chapter as the last one, just some slice of life fun with the protagonists. You've probably heard it before, but if you like it leave a review!