- Text Size +

Sarah woke up late. She got down from her bed. Her parents and brother were standing well-dressed near her feet as she said in her rules. Sarah ignored them and started moving forward. She saw them, smiled got on her knees laying her massive hand in front of them. "Get on the hand", she said. Sarah's parents and brother got on her hand and then Sarah brought them to her face saying," Remove all of your clothes you three I wish to kiss you all naked". All three members did that and Sarah gave them all a long kiss for about 40 minutes or so then she asked, "Now tell me what happened? What do u all want from me?" Sarah's mother told her they want to go to a place. A point to remember is that Sarah shrunk all the vehicles clothes and all belongings of her parents and brother. Sarah said, “Meet me
after ten minutes with the car" saying that she put all three of them down and went to bath. After ten minutes Sarah's parents and brother were present in front of Sarah.

Sarah picked the small toy sized car with ease. Sarah was so huge that the car seemed very tiny. Sarah felt that she could really keep the car in her mouth and smiled thinking that. Sarah opened her mouth and then she said putting the car on her tongue, “Beware of the teeth and try to stay on my tongue." She groaned heavily saying that. She sucked on the car for about 10 minutes. Sarah had the car with her parents and brother in her mouth for about 15-20 minutes. After the time she took the car out of her mouth she saw that all of the three members of her family fainted. Sarah gently took them out of the car and put the car on the ground and kept her family on the hand.

Sarah had all his family members on the massive palm of her hand. She blew some warm air out of her mouth so that they can wake up. After 5 minutes all the three members wake up. Sarah's father and brother remembered that he has to go to office and school. A point to know is that Sarah created a small office and a small school for her father and brother near her bed. Sarah said okay go and change my tinies. They both went to do that at instant. Sarah said to her mother smiling, " come inside my mouth" opening her mouth and bringing her tongue out. Sarah's mother knew she wasn't asking for a permission it was a command for her. She sadly stepped on the massive tongue of Sarah and Sarah took her inside her mouth and said, " Stay there for a while." Sarah's father and brother came dressed for work and school. Sarah picked them up without alarming them and then she asked them to stand up and said, "It's your office and school ok tinies".

Chapter End Notes:

second part of the story Sarah the giantess.