[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Audrey lived in a minor Reserve all her life. She's never seen a MAJOR and doesn't want to leave her home... and yet she craves to see the world beyond its borders. When she's selected to become a Border guard, with a partner she hadn't expected, her life is changed forever.


Rated: X
Categories: Adult 30-39, Butt, Breasts, Gentle, Muscle, New World Order, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 9172 Read: 7482
Published: February 15 2022 Updated: January 07 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Kurogane335 [Reviews - 4] (2055 words)

This first chapter is more of an introduction to Audrey, don't expect anything fetishy before next chapter.

Also, I had no intention of returning to the M/m Universe, but a slew of great stories recently got my brain wild ! It's all your fault, so now you gotta deal with it !

2. Chapter 2 by Kurogane335 [Reviews - 0] (2166 words)

Audrey met her partner. She was not ready. For any of this.

3. Chapter 3 by Kurogane335 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (2356 words)

So yeah, I add an almost finished chapter, fought through writing block to deliver it. More to come. Perhaps.

4. Chapter 4 by Kurogane335 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (2595 words)

Upping this story a little, as I'm sturggling to continue Dark Side (but I definitively am working on this one... and I have a backlog of chapters for this one !). I hope you'll like it.