[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Frederic, a student in his late teens, finds a micro city during his walk in the woods. A welcome distraction from his rather boring summer holidays.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Couples, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Destruction, Feet, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 9720 Read: 9807
Published: February 21 2022 Updated: March 17 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Kilimanjaro [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1319 words)

Please excuse grammar and spelling mistakes. This is my first story and english is not my first language. If you have feedback, wishes for this or other stories or suggestions feel free to write a comment.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by Kilimanjaro [Reviews - 0] (3248 words)

If you have feedback, suggestions or wishes for this or other stories, feel free to write a comment.

3. Chapter 3 by Kilimanjaro [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5153 words)

Please feel free to share your thoughts, feedback or suggestions in the comments.

If you have wishes concerning this or other stories, you can write them down too.