[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The world was thrown into chaos when the pathogen evolved, shrinking people all over the world. Nations were too preoccupied figuring out the proper response to this never before seen phenomenon to ask a simple question how did it all start? 

To know the answer to this question, we must follow the life of ?? the first infected and along the way learn how his family, friends, and enemies adjusted to his new size.


"Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended."


Rated: X
Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order, Violent, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Diminishing virus
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 14718 Read: 11947
Published: February 21 2022 Updated: March 26 2022

1. Chapter 0: prologue part 1 by Drowsycandy24 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1351 words)

I am not the best writer. I failed English a ton and suck. I am always looking to improve. I don't have an editor or someone to read this, so leave honest reviews. Thanks to the guy who told me to check the writing tool.

The tips helped a ton. I did not become a writer but wrote this as a thank you to this website. My main goal is for the chapters are making sense, easy to follow, that's all. If it doesn't, please leave a comment fixing a mistake.


also, yes, the main character is ?? maybe his name will get revealed later.

2. Chapter 1: Prologue part 2/ The Event by Drowsycandy24 [Reviews - 1] (1690 words)

So this is the second chapter after this; it'll be a while before the following one props to the people who do this constantly and make it sound great. I ain't the best writer so it won't sound impressive, but I'm not trying to look like a fool. A review would be appreciated.

DON'T skip the second part of this chapter world building.

3. Chapter 3: The Legend's beginning by Drowsycandy24 [Reviews - 0] (4818 words)

Long chapter. part of it is from a few months ago. The setup is done. my first attempt writing on the perspective of being tiny.

Stay everyone as always reviews would be appreciated and thank you to the ones who have reviewed.

4. Chapter 4: The Mask by Drowsycandy24 [Reviews - 0] (4282 words)

5. Chapter 5: Adjustments/Legacy by Drowsycandy24 [Reviews - 0] (2577 words)

Had a huge writer's block. After 3 weeks I thought "Yolo." Pure plot.