- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Trying to escape from under her foot, you cause a lot more problems when you shrink someone else and they pay the price.

Sandra's foot had slid in her flip flop and landed right on top of me pinning me in between her second and big toes.  she had'nt put her complete weight on me because she was sitting down but it was more than enough to put me in my place and prevent me from moving out from underneath her.  I couldnt move a single muscle and every few seconds she would wiggle her toes in my face and then scrunch her toes so my head would be shoved even deeper into her footflesh getting a whiff of a more powerful scent of her foot.  the smell coming from her sole wasnt too bad, in fact i kindof enjoyed it but in between her toes was 5x as more powerful and I dont know how much longer I can take being forced to smell her feet. 

Above me i heard something even worse. "Hmm I guess that wasnt a bug I felt before, just a pebble, but I do have to admit it feels pretty good under my toes."  oh crap this is bad if she thinks your just an inanimate object to be played with by her feet youre going to be stuck under this Milfs foot for a long time! 

Your not sure how much time has passed but it had to have been at least an hour while your dream girl just sat at the table probably reading a book, constantly playing with you under her toes.   after the thousandth time of being rolled in between each digit, a miracle happens and she gets up and leaves the room.  "Thank god, I dont know how much longer I could take rolling in her foot funk."  Immediately you roll off her white flip flop so another incident doesnt happen again.  Starting to walk back to your original destination the couch, your interrupted when a door slams behind you.  "Mommy, I wanna play with my new toys right now." 

It was her seven year old son back from playing in the backyard and he was looking right at you.  this was a huge setback.  there was no way your whole planned was going to be ruined by some snot nose little kid and before you even realized what you were doing, you took the shrink ray out of your pocket and fired at him.  before he could even gasp, he was dwindling down to smaller proportions and was only about 2 feet tall now.  he started to whine and said "wha, whats happening, why am i getting smaller and what are you a leprechaun, what are you doing to me."  with his last effort he jumped up and grabbed onto the kitchen counter top and climbed up.. when he reached the top he was no more than 1 inch tall.

"I cant believe i just did that.  Well whatever he seems to be fine on the counter so ill just grow him back when im done with his mom..... i cant even hear him from here but i think hes yelling at me....oh well whatever."  ignoring the bratty childs screams of hate you walk back towards the living room only to see the two gigantic bare feet that just recently made you their plaything. 

There was no time to even move. within three seconds one foot fell after the other until you were looking up at the slightly dirty sole of the hot moms foot coming down on you.  there was a crunching sound and you thought you had been killed but when you opened your eyes there was nothing in front of you.  but something was touching your back.  it was the back of her heel.  stretching up above you was her leg about to make another step.

You avoided fate and she stepped right over you.  but what was that crunching sound.  Sandra lifted her foot and what you stuck to her smallest toe was the remains of a black ant that happened to be wandering in the path of the giant woman. "Well survival of the fittest I guess."

So now i can hide and wait til nightfall when shes sleeping to do some down and dirty exploring of that sexy body of hers.  Wait, what if she finds her son tiny,  she might freak out and faint but what if he tells her about me then im screwed! i should probably hide in the shadows and watch what happens to him, until she goes to bed.  dammit hes jumping up and down and waving his arms, i have to do something about this.

But luck would be on your side again as you watched what would happen to the boy (Steven).  Sandra had felt the ant on her toe and crouched all the way down  to pick it up off the floor and toss it in the garbage.  what she didnt know was her son was directly behind her on the edge of the countertop and when she bent over her rear end hit the counter and caused her son to fall over.  what was even worse was when she crouched down almost her entire buttcrack was showing and Steven was heading straight for it. Down, down he went, fearful of dying but a much worse fate was to become of him and he landed dead center in his mothers buttcrack.  Sandra didnt even feel her tiny son get wedged in her derriere with only his head and arms sticking out, desperately trying to free himself from his mothers behind.  he might have got out too if Sandra didnt stand back up and pull up her pants and red panties, pushing him all the way in with no way to escape. 

You were so shocked of watching him fall into Sandras asscrack that you didnt even notice Sandra walk right towards you lift her foot up and say "Eew another bug" and slam her foot down crushing the life out of you.  a faint squish could be heard as your body compressed against her giant sole.      to be continued......

Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter should have some more feet and buttcrush, and some mouthplay.