- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz join the polls on my Patreon! 

She looked down at the little speck of a man in between her feet. She smiled down as her whole body glowed with a golden light. She could see the whole lands belonging to the kingdom of OverReach. It was a small land indeed. She looked all the way over towards the mountains that rested miles and miles away. She found it amusing how with only a few steps she would be looking down at those mountains just like how she was looking down at this city. 


The truth of the matter was simple, she could care less about the city, soon this whole little area  would be ashes between her toes. Their was only one thing, one person that she wanted to destroy more than any other. That man, that beast was looking up right at her, growling with a rage that seemed to grow larger and larger. His muscles seemed to be spasming with overflowing strength.


"What are you going to do know little man, now that I stand 1000 ft tall?" Laufey smiled down at the little speck as she inched her toes forwards grinding up all the ruble underneath her feet. 

***


My name is Shuda Atoku, I am nothing but a mere guard that guards the gates of OverReach, well I did before the giant came and destroyed it with a swift kick, a kick that decimated the whole wall sending gigantic rocks flying all throughout the city. 


That same giant right now was standing above the whole city, her head in the clouds, her feet occupying a dozen streets of the city. 


Her eyes where shrouded by her long brown hair, but even still I could just make out her golden eye as she looked down on the whole city from up in the clouds. 


She was like a goddess that had been sent to declare judgement on the whole city, and deep down I knew that their was only one person that this giant wanted. It was the 10ft barbarian that had challenged her.


They both looked at each other for what seemed

like hour's it was then that the giant took one mighty step that made me fall to the ground. With that one step that mighty giant was already on top of the 10ft man. 


I could hear her giggling from up above as she rose her foot high in the sky, her foot that had destroyed a dozen streets that belonged to the city of OverReach. She hovered her foot above the Barbarian casting a massive shadow over a huge part of the city in the process. 


I looked up at the skin colored ceiling with fear. I watched as the ceiling above my head began to descend. Honestly it looked like the sky was falling. The clouds where pushed aside, and the very air began to shake. 


"BOOM!!!" 


I was thrown in the air as a massive shock wave ran through the city, creating waves upon waves of dust and rock that seemed to wash away parts of the city. 


My whole body hurt like hell, and a dozen scars decorated my arms legs and face. I slowly sat up from the ground and looked towards the far off distance. It was then that I saw a wall of skin that took up my whole vision. Looking up I saw a pillar of skin that seemed never ending. 


I knew where I was at that moment. Right now I was right next to a giant crater, in the middle of that massive crater was a giant foot. I could smell her feminine odor, I could feel her heat. 


"What the hell!" I yelled as I noticed that the foot began to rise. Was she moving, if that was the case then I needed to gain distance before she stepped on me. 


"Huh?" I stopped moving as I saw something I had never would've expected. In the epicenter of the huge crater. He stood lifting the giant foot with both of his hands. The Barbarian with red glowing eyes carried the massive amounts of female flesh on his shoulder. 


"WHATS GOING ON DOWN THEIR." 


The giants voice echoed from up above. A chill went up my spine as the giant began to bend over to get a closer look.

***


I wiggled my toes as I felt something sticking into the middle of my foot. I looked down and saw a little human by my foot, a human that looked absolutely pathetic. 


I cared very little for that little man who did what he should've been doing marveling up at me. I smiled at such an act, but my focused skin. Was brought back to the little man holding up my foot. 


I put more and more force on my foot, pushing down with so much force that the ground it self began to compress, but I could still feel the little insect beneath my foot. 


"What the hell!" I shouted, the clouds around my face where blown away from my breath. 


Without warning a huge force pushed against my foot, forcing it upward. I quickly stepped back trying to regain my balance. 


I fell down on top of a mountain that stood next to the city. A mountain that couldn't bare my weight as it began ti crumble as soon as my head slammed into the top. 


"Shit..." I said as I rubbed my head. "Damn you..." I said with rage as I looked in between my legs at the little speck. 


"I'll kill you!"


Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234