- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on Patreon! 

Her face rested far above the clouds, her toes where as big as the biggest mountains. This Titan, this woman without equal could be seen miles and miles away, for at the moment she stood 5280 ft tall. She was Laufey Titanborn and she was unstoppable. 


 Laufeys head was rolled back, supported by only  her shoulders. Her mind was in a daze and even both of her pupils where rolled back into her skull. So much power was hers to command, power that she hadn't felt in many, many years, that it overwhelmed her. Bright yellow energy seeped out from her skin, making her body glow brightly like a star that had fell to earth. This energy had clouded her mind, but this confusion did not last long for in a few seconds her eyes had returned to normal and with the shaking of her massive chest Laufey began to giggle, and soon laugh out loud. 


Her laughter shook the atmosphere itself, it caused the earth to shake, it changed the flow of rivers, as well as made mountains crumble. It commanded the attention of all who heard it, for only a god could make the heavens rumble. 


She looked down at the world that laid before her, the world that was like a map. Such a pathetic sight made her want to laugh even more, and yet she held it in as her eyes turned towards the little speck that had angered her so. 


Her keen Giant eyes saw the little barbarian, she saw how he growled up at her towering form, not feeling even the slightest amount of fear. He with his veins glowing bright red balled his fist ready to fight. 


"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME LITTLE MAN?"  Her voice boomed all across the land, pushing away the clouds in the sky. "MY BLOOD HOLDS THE BLOOD OF THE ANCESTORS OF ALL GIANTS, THE TITANS." Laufey explained to the little mite of a man. "I AM THE ONLY ONE AMONGST MY GIANT BRETHERN TO HAVE INHERITED THIS POWER." Laufey bent down on her knees, trying to get a closer look at the little man. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?" She asked. "IT MEANS THAT I ALWAYS WIN!" 


Laufeys shout rocketed across the valley, causing many people close by to lose their hearing. Laufeys joy was soon replaced with a certain amount of irritation while looking at the small man whose will to fight burned strong. 


"I will break you." She thought to herself, as her body suddenly began to spasm with pain. She knew that this pain would only grow more and more, her body would not be able to withstand this power for long and yet that didn't matter, she wanted this little man to suffer, but how? 


Laufey quickly came to a certain realization, her eyes turned a few inches east, and she saw it. The city OverReach, the city that this monster wanted to protect. It was a city that was barely bigger than both of her palms, and it was a city that would pay for one man's mistakes. 


Laufey stood up to her full height and with thundering footsteps turned her back on the little monster who continued growling up at her. She walked towards the city, with a massive smirk on her face. 


The people could feel her approach. To them her foot falls where like natural disasters that threatened their life's. If the thunderous quakes didn't kill them, if the falling ruble didn't crush them, then the wild gust from her foot falls flung them miles away killing them as they landed. 


The survivors bore witness to a moving landscape so tall that they could never see her full visage. Her towering toes rested in front of the city gate, casting the whole city in their shadow. The people could see the imprints of her skin, they could smell the overwhelming sweat from her body, but this mattered very little compared to what was coming. 


Laufey didn't want to waist no time with this little germs, they weren't worthy of even a second of her attention. Laufey still holding her smirk lowered herself to one knee. She extended her index finger and began to lower it down towards the center of the city. Her smirk grew wider with anticipation. 


The people couldn't do anything as the sky grew dark. Screams filled the air as the giants massive digit fell towards the center of the city. Her nail extended outward growing closer and closer to the city until it finally made contact. 


"SCREECH!" 


Laufeys nail tore through the city, decimate the tallest buildings and fleeing people with ease. Where ever the giant nail passed a huge gash was left in the ground, a gash that took up most of the streets. 


Laufeys watched from up above as her nail spilt the city in two. She lifted her finger towards her face and looked at the little pieces of dirt stuck under her nail, dirt that where the remains of buildings and people all together. 


"YOU LITTLE THINGS ARE SO FRAGILE, I SWEAR I FELT NO RESISTANCE AT ALL." Laufey with little care took a small breath and blew the dust off her finger nail. "YOU LITTLE MIGHTS SHOULD BE HONORED." Laufey said as she extended her right hand down towards the right half of the little city. 


Her fingers dug deep into the ground and carefully lifted up half of the city OverReach. She stood up to her full height, the city in the middle of her palm, dirt falling from her fingers. She looked down at the minuscule city, and couldn't help but wonder what the view was like for these insignificant insects. 


"BEING SO HIGH UP MUST BE SCARY FOR YOU LITTLE THINGS, BUT DON'T WORRY, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD GIANT WONT LET YOU FALL. NOT JUST YET." Laufey showed a friendly smile  to the little city resting in her hand. 


Laufey hearing a growl from down below turned her attention back towards the little beast. 


"THIS IS THE CITY THAT YOU WANTED TO PROTECT?" Laufey asked mockingly. "WELL WATCH AS I PUT AN END TO IT WITHIN SECONDS." 


With a small chuckle Laufey opened her mouth wide. Saliva dripped from her wide maw, and without hesitation she tilted her right hand. The city in her hand fell from her palm into an endless cavern. 


Laufey could barely feel the little city touch her tongue. She closed her mouth and began to chew, her eyes never leaving the little barbarian. She didn't need to chew the city at all, it was small enough to swallow l, but she wanted the little man to see how she discarded such a small thing. 


"DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW LITTLE MAN?" She asked after taking a small gulp. "YOH CAN'T PROTECT ANYTHING." 


Laufey looked down at the remainder of the city of Overreach, her eyes gazed out amongst the little city, and amongst the remains she saw the palace of the king. 


"YOU COULD'NT PROTECT THE CITY I SWALLOWED, NOR THIS PART OF IT AS WELL." 


Laufey lifted up her foot, holding it over the little city. "SAY GOODBYE!" She yelled. 


She didn't see it happen. She didn't see how the monster named Duncan Chulainns body began to glow bright red. She didn't see how his eyes began to turn more and more wild. The air around the man's body became warped, his muscles expanded with power, and his hair grew more and more wild. 


The monstrous barbarian took a step forward, his bare feet leaving a deep impression in the ground.  


"BOOM!" 


Duncan with a mighty leap shot towards the giant, his body creating sonic booms as it flew through the air. 


"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Duncan yelled at the top of his lungs as he brought his fist back. Growing nearer and nearer to the giantesses face.


"WHAT THE..." 


"BOOM!!!" 


Laufey didn't have time to react as Duncan's fist slammed up against her cheek. Her massive head was pushed backwards and her body began to plummet to the ground. 


"BBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" 


Laufeys body seemed to shake the world as it made contact with the ground, dust and dirt filled the whole sky, and small hurricanes where created from Laufeys flaying body. Laufeys head came to rest on the ground, and the remainder of the city OverReach rested in between her legs, damaged, but still intact. 


Duncan fell from the sky and landed in the middle of Laufeys chest. Laufey slowly razed her head and looked at the little monster, standing in her breasts. Her rage ever present, and growing by the minute. 


"H-how dare to you..." she said in disgust. "HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234