- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and please support me in

Laufey Titanborn held the little thin man in her hands as she walked through the city. she looked at him sitting in the middle of her palm and resisted the urge to crush the man in her hands. As she looked at the minuscule frail man she thought about the strange creature she had heard of before and yet never before seen because of its small size, a ant, finally she had context in what a ant was to the little people that scurried by her feet. 


["This insect is pathetic, surely he couldn't possibly give me a challenge.] Laufey thought as she walked towards the outskirts of the whole city of OverReach. 


Laufey didn't even dare watch her step as her bare soles crushed the houses, carts, wooden stalls, as well as people that stood in their way. Laufey continued to look towards the far off woods that stood towards the far off distance.

***


His name was Duncan Chulainn. He had lived his whole entire life in this city. He had lived as a slave, sold by his own parents only a few years after birth. For freedom he fought in the Colosseum, he had to win 100 matches and then his freedom would be his. 


Looking down from his high up perch he saw how the giant who held him in his grasp crushed the buildings and people in her way. 


He didn't actually know how to feel. He slowly glimpsed up at the giantess herself and for the first time he let loose a small smirk as he realized just how beautiful she actually was. 

***


Laufey after reaching the gates of the city of Overeach didn't even wait for the massive gates that almost matched her height to open. She brought her left fist back and with a huge and powerful swig her fist tore threw the wall that blocked her path with ease. 


"Boom!" Rock, stone, and wood splintered and cracked against her rock hard fist. The massive doors that guarded the city where blown away, leaving a massive open path towards the forest.


Laufey with a cocky smirk looked down at the little man in her hand. She expected to see the amazement in his eyes, and yet she was only met with that same dull look expression that she had seen before. 


Every nerve in her body seemed to flare with anger. ["This cocky bastard just you wait you pathetic bug."] Laufey thought gnashing her teeth together. 


She stood in the middle of the tall trees of the wide forest. Her eyes where dark and unfeeling. 


"We're finally here. Is this place good enough to be your final rest little man?" Laufey asked as she brought the little champion up towards her face. 


"Yea I guess..." 


Laufey smirked as she lightly chuckled as she closed her grip around the tiny warrior, trapping him in a unbreakable prison created by her fingers. 


"Good..." Laufey said with a smile. "prepare yourself." Laufey brought her in closed hand up high in the air. "Die!" She shouted as she slammed the tiny champion into the ground. 


"Boom!" 


Dust filled the air as the ground shook ever so lightly. 


Laufey with clenched fist looked down at her work. She couldn't see through the dust that surrounded her legs but she knew that it would soon fade. 


"Huh?" 


Laufey looked down with surprise. She expected to see a blood stained mess plastered against the rocky stones of the ground, or a injured little thing close to death. 


What stood before her massive toes was a man uninjured by the massive impact his body created as it slammed into the earth. 


He stood in the middle of a wide crater, he stood looking up at the giantess with bored eyes. 


"Why you little..."  she said her anger flaring up. 


She watched as the little champion turned his gaze away from her and turned it towards the city. 


["How dare he turn his gaze away from me."] Laufey thought.

*** 


Duncan looked towards the city that stood a few miles away from their current location. 


["It would seem that we are far enough."] He thought to himself.


It was the sound and shaking of the thundering earth that turned Duncan's gaze away from the city and back towards the goddess. 


She stepped towards him with anger quite evident on her face. "You think that you can turn away from me?" The giantess asked her very firm glowing with a gold light.


Laufey stomped her foot against the ground. "You will pay for this you little insect you hear me?!" With every step she took the Terran seemed to break further and further apart becoming nothing but scorched earth by the raging aura that surrounded her. "I'll grind your bone against my teeth. I will crush you against my body, I will tear you limb from limb slowly. By the time I am done with you, you will be begging for death." The giantess smiled after making such a declaration. "Do you understand." 


"Yea I guess."

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234