- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Dessert


Warm tingles cascaded through my body. My stomach churned with the wails and activity of countless sextillions of souls. Ylsoi still lingered in me, fussing. I felt and embraced her every struggle.


So much power was within me, just laying there. All I had to do was take it, and I would. When the moment was right. The moment of the utmost ecstasy.


My realm was empty, but I reached inside my being and called out some of my most faithful servants. It was time to be pleasured. To be worshiped, adored, and served in a most delightful manner.


I was much bigger now. All hands on deck, so to speak, wouldn’t be enough. I extended an offer to souls I saw fit or found alluring for one reason or another. Most were of the gods I had devoured in the free-zone. The size of their souls in their new forms, within me, was equal to any other meager mortal.


I presented the offer to a comparatively few of the countless mortal souls as well. A chance to taste the barest fraction of divine power. Many found that idea tantalizing.


Many, mortals and ‘gods’ alike, were eager for a chance to get some time out of my body, even if it was in service to the being who had devoured them. Others were stubborn, or sad, or angry, indignant. That was fine. It was their choice this time. They could continue wallowing in my being if they so pleased.


I even extended the offer to Ylsoi. I conjured an avatar of myself within my stomach and appeared before her directly. Even this mere extension of me towered over her as she was. I told her if she ceased her resistance to the inevitable process of my digestion, I could give her a head-start on becoming a loyal servant of mine.


Not only did she refuse, indignant, but she tried to attack the avatar. Attack me. She flew at the second, lesser, body of mine and attacked a my foot. I simply laughed with the avatar, and kicked her back into the shimmering stew of energy churning in me.


It was fine. She would need time to come to terms with things, if she ever did at all. I didn’t force a single soul to serve me at that moment, not even her. I simply planned to digest her fully as planned, even if it were slower. She could pound against the bounds of my stomach much as she wished even. It would change nothing.


Still, I wanted everything to line up. With my expansive mind this was very much in the realm of possibility.


I was eager. I manifested servants outside my body, old and many many new ones.


“Please me.”, I purred, and they obeyed.


The older servants knew which spots to rub best. Many in particular flew at my nipples, massaging the pink sensitive flesh on which many universes could settle. Where they could settle. I kept their maximum size at one where my erect and aroused nipples towered farther than any could see on their own. Pink divine mountains. Others went straight to my awaiting crotch, to tease at my womanhood.


Most of the newer servants lacked as much initiative. I didn’t blame them much, they were likely a bit confused and overwhelmed. However I didn’t tolerate the laxity either. I was much too aroused. I moved my hand towards them all and guided them towards my snatch. A few filtered through the space between fingers due to my vastness making such gaps immense. That was no matter, my telekinesis carted them to the destination all the same.


I rubbed myself, teased myself. The servants within me, ‘godlike’ beings, worked as hard as they could to treat the erogenous flesh therein. They wandered the sensitive expanse of my clit. Every step felt with delight.


I was not so lazy as to not rub myself as well. My fingers did more work than they could over hope to do. As I pleasured myself and was pleased, I cooed. Grunted. I sent all these utterances out across the omniverse. Shameless, unabashed.


It only egged me on further: the notion that so many lesser beings would be forced to listen to the sounds of my lascivious delight. Some were powerful enough to tune it out, perhaps, but they wouldn’t. It was information to be aware of after all. Moreover, I’m sure many enjoyed the sounds as well. I had friends in the omniverse after all, and only a few of my friends had never once exchanged intimate delights with me.


As this went on, I was aware of all within my stomach, naturally. Ylsoi was dwindling faster and faster as I sucked up her energy. Soon her very soul would be mine. My heart beat accelerated, the sound booming over her angry grunts almost as much as my pleased ones did. Her wails and the wails of many vast multitudes rung out within me. My stomach was merciless. I was merciless. I wanted all they could give. I wanted every sensation I could get.


I rubbed myself, faster and faster. The servants in my sex were caught in the maelstrom of mashing fingers and the slick fluids which came out in ever great amounts. The thickness of such delight was on the order of many hundreds of millions of light years. It was enough to inundate some of the smaller servants, but I didn’t care. They would be stuck anyways in such a storm of ecstasy.


The moment had come at last. Despite her fight, Ylsoi succumbed to the power of my body. I had taken everything she had. Her very soul too, which was now the size of a mere mortal’s as it wandered among the glowing tides of in my being.


All I had eaten thus far was within me, just waiting to be probably assimilated into my power, my being full and proper rather than linger there.


I felt at the edge of my blissful release as well. The time was now, then. My coos thundered across the omniverse. My realms, both of them, warbled at the bounds.


It was time to enact my pleasurable plan. Much happened at once.


Around the moment of release, I finally embraced the power I had taken from Ylsoi and her realm fully. It was utterly intoxicating. Utterly sublime. Transcendent. The sheer influx of size and divine power that I had gained in one great big flash. I did this just around the time I went over the edge in my sexual release.


My body spasmed, shuddered as an unrivaled, unprecedented surge of growth hit me in tandem with the best orgasm I ever had. A new peak of pleasure, pushed and felt by me alone. Occurring in a symphony with the other raw ecstasy of immense power growth.


I moaned, loud, unabashed. I roared the lustful utterance across the omniverse. Lesser gods would likely have to cover their ears as they floundered in the free-zone while a true goddess had her bliss.


For many, they wouldn’t be in the free-zone for long.


As I grew out, so too did my realm. The borders of my prime realm extended out from all directions. The purple walls of light growing out, taller on both ends. Moreover, the realm formally known as Serenity did so too, though that one stretched out only towards my original realm.


Thus, the borders were stretching to engulf all of the free-zone area I had flew through earlier to feed. It wasn’t just my hunting grounds before, but would be forever more. That particular section of the free-zone was my space now.


At the climax, in throes of of ecstasy, I gushed out a torrent of nectar, which served to carry the servants in its deluge out into the palm of my hand where they stuck. For such a delightful orgasm, the bounty it yielded was plentiful as well.


My orgasm lasted as long as my growth spurt. My body passed 50 teraparsecs in a flash, then 60 and more and more. Universes happened to come into being both in my absence while feeding and during my self-indulgent touching session. Many broke against the sides of my hips, or the soles of my feet as my laying, floating form stretched out. I felt them disappear into the wrinkles and whorls of my soles: absorbed.


As I grew, I was not simply content with the free-zone areas I had claimed. No, the area that used to be Serenity, which was now mine and merged, simply extended towards the previous primary realm of mine. However, even once my realm was one again, I kept growing it from all sides. It expanded with me to take up even more of the free-zone.


It expanded fast, rivaling a big-bang when adjusting for scale. My purple light covered multitudes of comparatively powerless gods and goddesses in the former free-zone spaces that were now mine. Many, many more universes filled with oft-clueless denizens as well.


I felt the borders of my realm bump into neighboring realm. It had a bright red border of light, and belonged to a true-divine I knew of. She had the lower body of a snake with silver scales. She was powerful, far more so than Ylsoi, but far less than me as I was even as I was still growing.


My realm simply engulfed hers. Like a large amoeba taking in a smaller one. My purple lights extended through and over the other end of the demarcated realm before dissolving the barrier entirely.


I had to invade Ylsoi’s realm personally to take it over, yet here I had dissolved the very borders of one almost passively. Such was my power.


And I was still growing. I was not finished.


The power of Ylsoi offered so much more size than her own comparative diminutive true-form had. That’s because much of a true-divine’s energy is locked into their power. Without size power, size wouldn’t matter. Without such, another true-divine could simply shrink another at a thought instead of having to slowly absorb and digest as I did Ylsoi.


It occurred to me there was no way I wasn't the biggest true-divine in all the omniverse at the time.


And I was still growing.


Alas, even such a bounty could only take me so far. The borders of my realm expanded to engulf three more neighboring realms, and paused to stop just before one more.


When it did, so too did my growth. I moved my free hand from my chest to feel my new, warm, and freshly grown true-body. I marveled at my current size. Savored my warmth.


I was the first true-divine to pass 100 teraparsecs in height. Moreover, I did so by double that amount. I was just past 200 teraparsecs in height. My feet were now longer than I was tall when leaving what used to be Serenity earlier. My heart now beat with the force of countless supernovas. With my vast mind, I knew right away that a step of mine, unhindered by my power, would have the force of a billion googols of similarly powerful supernovas.


Naturally, I was quite pleased at how things had turned out. As I grew up and out I kept fondling myself, harvesting every bit of pleasurable sensation. I certainly had worked for it. Yet, even that came to an end a bit after I reached my new max size.


I moved my hand from my crotch and saw the coating of nectar covering many servants, old and new. They were now so, so much smaller. Not even comparable to bugs stuck in honey. In the future I’d share fractions of my power to make them more useful sizes. For now, they were no longer needed outside my form.


I opened wide and brought my hand to my mouth. I lapped up my sweet delight and them with it. I swallowed it down, taking them back in me, as well as those who had been tending to nipples were were pink realms of their own to them now. They were simply re-absorbed at a thought.


I basked in my afterglow a few moments. The heat of which was enough to melt universes which it did, as a few had sprouted around my newly enlarged and empowered form. As they were destroyed, I absorbed them almost passively.


Before, universes were at least like grains of rice. Now? They were specks. Perhaps enough of them could be akin to a broth or some such. Now, to really power up in the future I would need much more of them. Better yet, more gods and goddesses.


Thankfully, I had a lot more room in my realm to feed in. Still, I realized that to truly advance, my new meal of choice going forward would be other true-divines. It simply made sense, given how big I was.


My new realm now contained 4 of them. All within the purple barriers, mine as well. I didn’t immediately absorb them or even bring them too me. If they customized their realm somehow, it would still have been as it is. Indeed, all the universes within my new borders were untouched as of then, and all the lesser gods and goddesses as well.


However, my realm borders were impenetrable from the inside and out unless I willed otherwise. I knew from the sheer level of unbridled power I now wielded they would not be able to get out. They were at my mercy. Unfortunately for all those true-divines, none were my friends. A couple I could even call rivals.


Soon I would perhaps call them food.


No doubt such a brusque expansion of my territory and other curious events was causing commotion among the more distant true-divines. I hoped to clear up any confusion as well as my intents with my newly claimed. I willed my spoke word to rumble across the omniverse with as much volume as I saw fit, louder than ever before.


Mine”


Such a basic, simple statement. It would do.


There was a temptation to rest again, that relaxing state, but it was smothered by a much greater desire within me. To grow more. To gain even more power.


I thought about being the first true-divine to be a petaparsec in height, and beyond that still. Why not? Why not try and become big enough to encompass the entire omniverse. Perhaps there was something outside this place. If there was, I’d want to find it out, if not, simply becoming the size of the omniverse would do.


A truly tantalizing notion. Becoming everything. I the new omniverse. All reality within me, with all within having me as their mistress. All paying tribute to me, serving me, having fed me. Being mine. Their souls. Their everything.


An existence encompassing all creation being me. A within a new world vaster than any other. The body of the one true-god that would be me. She who holds power far beyond all others.


A living all-encompassing reality. Everything within my body, part of me. Me. A world known as Vivet.


Very tantalizing.


Perhaps I’d spare my good friends of course though. Give them their own omniverses to flourish in. I could do whatever I wanted with all the power, after all.


I could do so much even now.


Yet I still wanted more. The hunger for more. Desire overall. That is what kept one from becoming stone, dust, dead.


Desire.


Such a wonderful feeling to have and indulge. I could sense with my mind the servants of my newly captured true-divine guests and the true-divines themselves. I heard them murmur. Many thought perhaps there would be a parlay. A deal to be made where they gave me loyalty and some power in exchange for some measure of autonomy.


I wanted them all. I wanted it all. My mouth watered as I moved back to an upright float in my newly vast realm.


My stomach gurgled, rumbled, roared. I let the sound thunder over the omniverse.


If that didn’t dispel their hopes, my next words surely would as I let them ring out across all there was as well. Across the omniverse my voice was heard.


I still hunger.”


Fin