- Text Size +

Story tags are bro/sis, cruel, slave, feet, gross, MF/m cuckold... and latex!

-    +    =    x    =    +    -

 

 

     Evan got to keep his dick intact, but his little sister wanted to make sure he’d never get any kind of gross boners around her again. So after his little feat of climaxing without even touching his dick, she went out and got him a tiny chastity cage. But this cage was special, unlike one Evan had ever heard of before. The cage came with a spiked collar, and a chain that was meant to attach itself between both. So once he’d locked himself into both the steel collar and steel cage (at which point, Kayla took the keys from him and fashioned them into earrings, because she wanted him to always remember that she owned his cock), he fastened one end of the chain to his cage, and then allowed his sister to pull it between his legs and up behind his back. He squirmed out of discomfort as his dick and balls went backwards and under his legs, somewhere the male physique never intended them to. But after Kayla attached the other end of the chain to his collar, she cinched the connection by pulling the chain as tightly as she could. Evan yelped in pain as his cage was stretched so far behind him that his genitals became lodged between his own ass cheeks. Only then did Kayla smile down at her work. Not only did she confirm her bug-brother would never get erect, but she’d hidden the little thing from her sight, and she knew it’d be days—weeks, probably—before it stopped being sore.

*    *    *

     Kayla’s shrunken prisoner felt like vomiting, but he’d already thrown up his toejam-dinner so many times that he could only dry heave at this point. Kayla had put on another one of her rigidly tight latex costumes, this one designed to make her look like Samus. Then she’d stuck him under her armpit (while inside the catsuit, of course), and started up on a run.

     Her pits hadn’t been shaved for several days, which ensured that there would be plenty of stubble rubbing violently against his bare skin. But of course, the suit kept him so tightly bound against her body that he could never hope to wiggle away. And she was sweating so much that his hands and feet had pruned from how long they’d been soaked by his little sister’s nasty, foul-smelling perspiration.

     But the most important part was that he was shrinking again as a reaction to all the latex chemicals he was forced to huff. By the time Kayla arrived back home an hour later, he was barely half an inch tall—perfect for the plans she had in store for him that night.

*    *    *

     “Heyyyy Parker, thanks for coming over!” Kayla grinned, and Evan felt a fearful rage build inside of him as he heard the voice of the guy who had bullied him for so many years in high school. Kayla’s pet had been fastened to her tongue ring, and was constantly gasping for air as her saliva coated his body.

     The two giants didn’t spend more than 5 minutes in Kayla’s bedroom before she’d pulled Parker’s pants down and started giving him a blowjob. Evan squirmed incessantly on his little sister’s tongue as she licked Parker’s dick, making sure her brother got dragged against his bully’s hot, veiny shaft. After it was sufficiently coated with her spit, she began bobbing up and down WRITE MORE HERE

     “Before we go any further, I have to let you know that I shrunk my older brother down a couple months ago,” Kayla told the tall man, sticking her tongue out in a goofy smile to let Parker take a look.

     “Whoah, holy shit…” Parker muttered, leaning in close to get a look. Evan hoped there would be a sliver of morality in the guy, and that he’d get someone to finally save Evan from this hell. But Parker only grinned.

     “Anyways, I was hoping you could stick him in your… condom? If that’s not too weird?” Owning her shrunken brother wasn’t enough, and neither was owning his dick; the cruel teenager wanted to cuck him, and she couldn’t think of anyone who would make Evan more miserable than Parker. 

     She was already working to take her tongue ring out, as Parker raised an eyebrow in surprise, but shrugged with a laugh, and held the rubber out for the girl. Evan’s eyes widened more than they ever had before as Kayla slowly spit his body out over the condom. Then he was lowered down, and watched as the tip of Parker’s thick, 7-inch cock loomed before him, before pressing inwards and shoved Evan deep into the massive condom. Kayla got on all fours on her bed, and Parker got behind her, guiding his dick to point at her pussy, and then slowly plunged it inside.

     Several minutes later, Parker had worked himself up to a speed that was making him sweat. The knowledge that the little loser from high school was in his condom inspired him to ram his cock with such a ferocity that it was actually hurting Kayla a bit. But she bit her lip and put up with the pain, wanting to maximize her brother’s humiliation.

     “I wanna… I’m gonna make your brother drown,” he panted, feeling his body tense up as he approached an orgasm. With one final thrust, he buried his dick so far into Evan’s sister that he hit her cervix and caused her to yelp in pain, and came all over her brother’s tiny, pathetic body.

     Parker’s jizz shot out of him so fast that it felt like a punch to Evan’s whole body, and he quickly became submerged in a pool of his giant bully’s sticky sperm. It plugged his nose, got in his eyes, and trickled down his throat, all while he was submerged within the dark of his evil sister’s giant, warm cunt.

     After Parker pulled himself out of Kayla, completely exhausted from the ordeal, he tugged the condom off and threw it away in Kayla’s trash can, leaving Evan to lay—covered in heaps of quickly-hardening jizz—as a piece of his sister’s garbage, forced to have been a shrunken cuckold for her.