- Text Size +

Mike was sitting alone in the basement, just watching how the laundry spun inside the washing machine. He was thinking how his life had changed so much in the past few years. How everything changed in just a few time, turning his life upside down. Mike was used to follow a routine in his daily basis, but one day he woke up, just to find something happened; something he never thought about. It was so sudden, so unexpected, he was worried about it all, in the verge of tears. But everything seemed to be arranged by the time it happened.

But let´s return way back, before the event we´re talking about, about four years ago. At that time Mike was eighteen years old, and he was on the passenger seat of his grandma´s car, heading to the bank as usual. She was driving downtown, to the bank she had been using for a long time now. She needed to fix some papers, she had wanted to do this for a while now, but she never gave herself the time.

“So, where are we going?” Mike asked.

“We´re heading to the bank sweetheart” replied his grandma. “There´s some things I need to do there”.

“Is it going to take long?” asked Mike, he really hated to wait, but he never complaint.

“No, it´ll be just a couple minutes” she assured him.

In just a couple of minutes they arrived at the bank, she turned and entered the parking lot. The bank was huge, with an outside made of stone, Mike was amazed by such a monumental building. They came off the car and started walking towards the entrance, he opened the door for her as an act of chivalry. She thanked him and they both entered.

Mike´s grandmother´s name was Beatrice, she was in her mid-70´s, her hair was short and gray, she wore glasses all the time. She wasn´t a tall woman, she stood at mere 5´3”, but for him, she was a towering woman. She had been taking care of Mike since his parents passed out in a terrible accident. For years, she had been raising him to become the fine young man he is today.

Inside the bank, being surrounded by all those people in such a big place was something that made Mike uneasy, he barely came out of the house at all. He just approached to his grandma and extend his arm, trying to reach out for her hand. It was true that he was eighteen, but he needed to know he wasn´t alone there, she didn´t mind. She just smiled and gently hold his hand in hers. “It´s ok honey” she said.

They walked to a counter where she asked for an executive, they gave her some instructions advising her to sit on the waiting room and that the executive will come in a couple minutes. They both headed over there and just sat for a while. In that moment, his grandma talked to him about why he shouldn´t be scared, that no one was going to hurt him as long as she was there.

Then, he heard steps coming closed, the sound of heels hitting the floor with some eco behind. He was looking at the floor when a pair of heels just stopped in front of them. “Hi…” she said, “my name is Kate Anderson, I´m the manager of the bank, is there anything I can help you with?”.

“Oh, hi” Mike´s grandma said, “yes, actually there´s something I need your help with” she said smiling at her. “My name is Beatrice by the way, and this is my grandson, Mike” he just rose his head and looked at the bank lady, who must´ve been the tallest woman he had ever seen, he wondered why she needed the heels. She was wearing a black skirt, a white shirt and overall, a black blazer, she looked very professional.

“Nice to meet you both” Kate replied looking down at Mike. “Why don´t we go to my office and there we can discuss more about it, shall we?” she said leading them to her office.

The three of them were now heading to her office, walking thru a hall full of other doors, until they met a door in the end of the hall. “Here we are” indicated Kate as she stood by the door and opened it. Mike could see it was a huge office, and very well endowed. They both entered the room and he couldn´t stop checking the inside, it smelled good too, like lavender.

They sat on the chairs in front of the desk while Kate sat on her chair. It was a big desk, crafted in wood and with a glass cover, there she had her computer, some papers and other office supplies. He could tell she had an important position on the bank.

All the while, Mike just sat there looking at his feet or trying to find any way to distract himself. His grandma and Kate were talking about her account, the way she managed her money, possible investments, and a lot of stuff in which he didn´t focus any of his attention. But there was something that draw his attention, it was Kate, she was such an outstanding person, she was the tallest woman he had seen; on top of that, she was very attractive and had a voluptuous body.

Not so long ago, Mike had discovered he had other “needs”, he found out that women had other impact on him now; whenever he saw a woman wearing a few clothes on T.V. he felt different, he felt aroused, he couldn´t help it, it was normal. Now, been sitting in front of Kate made him feel uneasy, he felt his body temperature rising a little.

All of that, all his strange behavior attracted Kate´s attention, she saw that he was uncomfortable, so she decided to sheer him up. “Are you ok honey?” she asked as she pulled out one of the desk drawers, she took out a lollypop and continued: “Would you like one?” extending her arm towards him.

Mike felt a little shy, but he needed to respond, his grandma taught him that whenever someone talks to you it´s unpolite not to answer them. “Oh, y-yes… thank you” he said as he grabbed the candy from her hand, he noticed how small his hand was compared to hers, how long her fingers were, he felt tiny.

“You´re welcome, let me know if you´d like another, ok?” she said smiling blissfully at him, he just nodded and smiled back.

“I must say… “continued Kate, but now talking to Beatrice, “that you have a very well-behaved grandson.”

“Thank you” replied Beatrice.

“How old is he?” Kate asked bending and putting her hands on her chin.

“Oh, he´s eighteen years old” she replied.

“E-eigh… teen?” Kate was completely perplexed.

“Yes, eighteen, he may not seem so, but that´s because he has a condition, but don´t you agree he is very cute looking” declared Beatrice.

“Grandma!” yelled Mike upset and embarrassed, he didn´t like it when his grandmother treated him that way, he was an adult now, and he hated when she did so.

“Aww, come on Mike, I´m just telling the lady how handsome you are, what´s wrong with it” Beatrice knew exactly what she did, but she couldn´t help it. “Who knows… “she continued, “Maybe she finds out you´re a find young man and decides to be your girlfriend” she said with a wink.

“Stop it!” replied Mike burying his face on his hands, he was completely red by now.

Beatrice just smiled at Kate and they both laughed in silence. Time went by and Mike was only waiting to leave the bank and shut up in his room; he loved his grandma, but sometimes she overdid it and ended up embarrassing him in front of other people. Finally, the time had come and now Kate and Beatrice were wrapping everything up and saying goodbye.

“Finally!” Mike thought standing and walking to the door.

“Where are you going honey?” said his grandmother “aren´t you going to say goodbye to Miss Anderson?” she asked.

He just stopped and turned, he thought he had finally made it, now he had to return and stand right in front of such a giantess woman, he swallowed and said looking up at her: “G-goodbye Miss Anderson” it was hard for him because of such a great difference in height, but he managed to talk.

“Goodbye Mike, I hope you have a lovely day” replied Kate as she caressed his head.

“Thank you very much for taking your time to help us” said Beatrice talking to Kate.

“Oh, there´s no problem, I´m happy to help; by the way, here´s my card, if you need anything, any advice or whatever you need, do not hesitate to call” Kate extended her hand and gave Beatrice the card.

“Thank you very much” Beatrice said, then they both walked to the door and exit the office, Mike turned back and saw how Kate was watching him with a delighted smile, then she just waved at him. He felt a little nervous but waved back at her thinking that she was just being nice, and it wouldn´t harm anyone if he was nice too.

That was when Mike met Kate for the first time, after that his grandma kept going to the bank on a regular basis, and he was forced to go with her every time, even though he didn´t wanted sometimes. He told her that he could be left alone in the house, but she didn´t agree, she said: “The only way I´m leaving you in this house is if I hire a babysitter for you, would you like that?” he didn´t, every time she said it, he knew that the best option was to go with her, rather than been in the care of some stranger to whom he´ll have to explain he´s eighteen and all that.

Little by little, Kate and Beatrice started to know each other, they started talking more about their lives than about bank matters. Mike hated to be there just waiting, sometimes they talked to him, but most of the time he was just standing in the middle of them looking way up at them. Kate was really friendly, she asked for them to call her by her first name rather than her last name. But there was something Beatrice noticed, whenever they visit the bank, Kate always focused a little on Mike, she saw him in such a way that Beatrice noticed she had something in mind; she never asked, but she was sure she had a certain interest on him.

One day, Beatrice just asked Kate: “Would you like to join us for lunch this weekend?” Mike´s eyes just widened, they talked a lot, which was ok, but now she wanted this lady to come to their house? What was going on?

“I really wouldn´t like to bother, there´s no need” Kate replied.

“There´s no problem, I insist” replied Beatrice, “Besides, it´ll be good for Mike to be around someone else that´s not me, he doesn´t go out very often you know, it would be wonderful if he could have more friends” she said.

Mike knew he didn´t do so because she didn´t allow him, every time he needed to go somewhere or buy something he needed to be in the company of his grandmother, not once he had left his house alone or stayed there alone.

“Well, if you insist, I guess I could pay a visit to your house” said Kate, then she turned her gaze at Mike, bend her knees and continued: “Would you like me to visit you?” she was smiling kindly at him.

Mike just froze there, looking at her face, she was pretty, and they have been seeing each other for a while now, so he was ok with that, she was not a stranger anymore, besides, what´s the worst thing that could happen, he just answered: “It´s fine by me, we… we´ll appreciate your visit”.

It was settled, she was going to visit them on that weekend, the only thing he disliked was the idea that he´ll have to clean the house. On the other hand, if she visited them, he´ll have more time to spend with her, and he´ll get a better look of her body, her boobs where tremendous, he could tell, but he´d like to have a closer look of her butt. He hated to admit that one of the reasons why he accepted was to ogle at her, but he would really enjoy her visit, having someone else to talk with would be great.

 

The bank was not the only place that he visited, he may be short, but he was still a man, he felt the need to go visit certain places from time to time, and also, his grandmother needed to ran some errands, like going to the store or simply buying clothes. One of the things he liked to do was reading, his grandma didn´t allow him to watch T.V. for too long, he needed to receive education, obtain knowledge. His grandma took him out of school and homeschooled him years ago, but she knew that he needed to learn from someone else, maybe a tutor.

Mike liked to read about different topics, biology, a little history, he preferred sci-fi novels, but he knew he couldn´t just read that. There were a few books around the house, so he needed to have a bigger source, he ordered some online, but he didn´t like to spend all of grandma´s money, so he decided to go to the library where he could take some books out and then return them; of course, he didn´t go alone.

They drove all the way down to the library, once there he was amazed. It was an old building, with big statues outside, and some tall pillars. A huge building, even bigger than the bank. Once they entered, he was agape, there where endless rows of shelves full of books. Everywhere he looked there was a giant stack, filled to the top with books. “Wow” he said.

“My god, this place it´s huge” said his grandma, “I don´t recall this place being so big” she was as astonished as him.

“Where do we start?” he said.

“Well, why don´t we ask the lady over there” his grandma replied.

Mike turned and saw a tall wooden desk, and behind it, there was a lady. Mike was surprised to find out that the lady was in fact very pretty, from where he was standing, he could only see her face; She was beautiful, she had big green eyes, Nordic blonde hair and she was wearing a pair of round glasses.

“Why don´t we go ask her where we could find some books for you?” Beatrice said as she walked over there. Mike wasn´t ready, but he didn´t want to be left behind, so he rushed a little to meet her pace.

They arrived at the counter and Mike noticed that it was a little taller than he was expecting, it should´ve been at least 4 foot tall, a foot taller than him, he could see nothing behind it, but his grandma did, and so she asked: “Excuse me, can you help us, I´m looking for some books for my grandson.”

The lady stopped doing whatever she was doing and look at Beatrice as she said: “Sure, what are you looking for?” she had a sweet voice and that´s the only thing Mike could tell form where he was.

Beatrice turned and asked Mike: “What would you like to check first?”.

“Uhm, well, why don´t we start with some books of… the sea, sea animals” he said, he was very curious about the life under the sea, he wanted to know more, learn about more species. The animal kingdom was something that interested him the most, how there where such a vast variety of different species that coexisted all in this planet.

“It´ll be sea animals, if you could lead us there that´ll be much appreciated” his grandma told the lady.

“Ok, follow me” the girl said cheerfully as she came out from behind the counter and started walking in front of them. That´s when Mike realized something, that girl was tall, taller than his grandmother, almost a head taller. And not just that, she was top heavy, if he wasn´t uncomfortable enough by having to follow such outstanding woman, her body also kind of turn him on. He spotted her badge for a second, it said “Diana”, she had a curvaceous body, he clothes accentuated her hips and her long legs, needless to say her breasts stood out, not that she meant to; it seemed as if she was trying to cover herself with a loose-fitted blouse, but you could tell her cups were very developed.

They followed her from behind, and all the while, Mike couldn´t help but to stare at her butt every now and then; no one could really blame him, he was eye level with it, and it was gorgeous. She had a round firm butt, that just sway as she walked. He turned, mostly to avoid been so obvious at the fact that he was leering at her body, and he also checked the library, it was immense.

Inside, there were a ton of books, and all full of information; new and interesting facts that he could learn about, and everything in one place. He could´ve have a computer too and have access to even more information, but for some reason his grandmother didn´t buy him one. She once said there were a lot of things he shouldn´t see and so on. He was eighteen now, so there was no need to exaggerate it all, he should be the one who determines what to and not to look, but her house her rules.

“Ok, here we are” said Diana as she turned and pointed at the stack filled with books. Mike was amazed, it was a huge stack, that stood way taller than him, even taller than Diana.

“Thank you” answered Beatrice, “Ok Mike, you can check, and we can take whatever you like.”

“Sure, thank you” he replied still watching the immense collection of books, wondering where to begin.

He went from one side to another checking on the titles, there were books of all sizes, some really thick and others seeming more as a magazine. He made sure to pick the ones that were easier for him to carry. He checked on his grandma, she was talking with the lady, who seemed to be laughing at what she was saying. He wondered what they could be talking about, and then they turned at him.

“Are they… talking about me?” he immediately turned away, he hated to be the main topic of all of his grandmothers’ conversations; no matter who or what she was talking about, in some part of the conversation, she always talked about him. Sometimes she just mentioned him, there were other times when she talked and talked about him. She couldn´t help it, she was proud of Mike, he was her only grandson, but he´d appreciate if she didn´t embarrass him from time to time.

He came back to where they were, with about two books on his hands. While he came back, they were both looking at him, the closer he got, the higher he had to crane his neck to meet their gazes. “That´s it?” asked Beatrice. Mike just nodded.

“But you didn´t even check on the shelves above, are you sure you don´t want to give it a second look?” what was she talking about? He couldn´t reach, and there was no stool or stair anywhere.

“I can help you if you need.” said Diana.

He froze there for a second, it was true, she worked there and needed to help everyone with whatever she could. He just didn´t expect it, he thought she´d lead them there and then return to her desk.

“Come on Mike, don´t just stare at the lady, I know she´s pretty, but you need to answer” said Beatrice like making fun of him. Mike blushed in embarrassment as he turned at his grandmother.

“They´re talking to you over there” she said pointing at Diana.

He turned back at Diana and watch her in the eye as he said: “I-I… will appreciate your help” he felt shy.

“I´ll be more that happy to help” she continued, “what would you like to check? Do you have anything in mind?” she asked.

His grandma didn´t lie, she was pretty, and she was standing there smiling, focusing all of her attention at him, waiting for his response. He felt overwhelmed by her presence, a little intimidated in a way. But she was just being polite, so he answered.

“I… uhm, do you have any recommendations?” he replied.

“Oh, well…” Diana tapped her cheek with her index finger as she thought, “I´ve read some of these, and… maybeeee… you´ll like…” she said as she walked and picked some of the books from the higher shelves. They were bigger than the one´s he was carrying and with way more pages. She took a few and then came back.

“I believe you´ll like these” she said as she kept them between her arms, “I´ll take them to the counter so that we can check them out, ok?” she asked as she gave him a warm smile.

He was amazed by how attentive she was, it was for sure that if she handed him all those books, he´d fall right into the floor. Moments later, they were at the counter checking out, they gave him a card for whenever he liked to check out more books. And when they were ready to go Beatrice spoke:

“Thank you very much for all your help, I really wouldn´t like to bother you more, but, can you help us with this books. I don´t think I can carry them to the car, and neither my grandson, we´d really appreciate it” she said.

“Sure” Diana answered with a smile and helped them take the books to the car.

Once there Mike said goodbye and hoped into the car, but he noticed his grandma kept talking with the lady for a while, just a couple minutes. Then, she came into the car and said something he wasn´t expecting.

“So, Mike, did you like the library?” he nodded.

“Very well, let´s say, would you like to come here more often” he nodded even more.

“Well, I´ll tell you something, the lady over there, I think her name was Diana, she was very nice, so I made her a proposal while you were searching for your books, you wanna guess what it was?” she asked.

“Uhm, what was it?” he replied.

“Well, I asked her if she wanted to be your tutor, and she said yes!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The story´s up to chapter 6 on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234