- Text Size +

Cole drifted awake on the ups and downs of a cheerful hum. He recognised the voice even without words, it was a voice that both blessed and haunted his dreams, tormenting him with what could have been. If only he’d asked her out… 

His eyes opened to white lace frills and cream sheets. The pillow he lay upon seemed to stretch to the horizon, with him in the small sunken indent his shrunken body created. For a moment Cole thought he must still be dreaming, that he’d become the fly on the wall he’d often fantasised about, getting to glimpse the day-to-day life of the love of his life. 

He rubbed his eyes as he tried to focus on the blurry outline moving to his right. Coming into view, like an angel made flesh, was Chelsea. She hovered over the seat of her vanity to lean towards the mirror and closely examine her reflection. The silver negligee draped over her curvy rear had risen just enough to give Cole a glimpse of the white satin panties she wore underneath. She was fixated on inserting a pair of small pearl earrings. When finished, she smiled and tilted her head to admire them, while Cole continued to admire her curvy figure. Her gaze in the mirror shifted as she saw his tiny reflection sit up, and she turned around with a wide smile.

“Good morning Cole! Did you sleep well?”

“Err… yeah,” croaked Cole. He shook his head as he tried to rouse himself from sleep. He still felt tired after a night spent obsessing about what he’d seen on Chelsea’s laptop. Had it been real? It seemed like a dream now. Surely she couldn’t be into… that? He shivered as he recalled the imagery of various women holding, toying with, and sometimes even eating tiny men. The thought sent a fearful shot down his spine, but his limp cock twitched upwards.

“I’m just going to finish getting tidied up, then we can have breakfast!” said Chelsea as she stood up and headed towards the ensuite bathroom. Cole’s gaze followed her, and as she stepped through the beam of sunlight coming through the curtains, her negligee briefly turned transparent and Cole caught a tantalising glimpse of her bronze nipples bouncing. He swiftly looked away before his twitching cock became a rock-hard cock. 

He flopped back onto the pillow. Should he raise the subject of those images to Chelsea? He cringed before he even finished the thought. It was a terrible idea. What if she laughed at him? Or thought he was spying on her? Or… he pictured her picking him up and thrusting him head-first between her glistening lips and onto her salivating tongue. 

He looked down at the bulge in his pants. “Why…?” he murmured to himself, then shook his head at the obvious answer. Anything that involved close proximity to Chelsea seemed to set his cock off, and could he blame it? Chelsea was gorgeous, his blonde angel descended from heaven. 

He sighed. He was never going to get over this crush he had for her, despite her being married. They were friends, nothing more. He told himself to be satisfied with that. He was deeply thankful she’d taken him in during his moment of need, with him being shrunk to the length of a finger, but the closer he got to her the louder his heart cried out for more. 

After Chelsea finished her routine in the bathroom she reemerged wearing a pair of high-waisted white shorts, so short they barely reached her thighs at all, and a matching white cami top. The fabric stretched taut across her bust then hung loose over her midriff, leaving a small strip of smooth tanned skin peeking out each time she moved and the cloth swayed. She gave Cole another smile as she passed the bed, then bent over to open an old scuffed wooden chest. The lid tilted up with a whine and a stuffed bear fell out. 

“Oh, no escape for you Mr Fuzzles,” cooed Chelsea as she picked up the bear and put him back in the chest.

“You still have your childhood toys?” asked Cole with a half-smirk.

“Hey, you should have some respect! These toys are going to clothe your butt,” replied Chelsea with a mock scolding. She rustled through the contents until she found her fashion dolls. “Besides, I could never throw away something I loved.” 

Cole felt a deep warmth grow in his chest, a sense of comfort and reassurance. She hadn’t been talking about him, but still a part of him wanted to believe… 

Chelsea glanced at Cole as she sized him up, before switching her attention back to the smallest dolls she could find. “What to dress my little Cole in…” she murmured. 

“Do I get a choice in this?” teased Cole while eagerly wondering what she’d pick. He’d always been terrible at choosing what to wear, and it was relaxing to put the decision in the hands of someone he trusted.

“No! You’re under my stewardship now, so I get to decide,” replied Chelsea with a smirk. 

Cole rolled onto his chest and got comfortable as he watched Chelsea. “So am I like… your kid?”

Chelsea pursed her lips as she thought about it. “No, I don’t think I could see you like a child. More like… a pet?” She winked.

“Woof,” replied Cole playfully. 

“Don’t tempt me to pick out a collar and tail for you,” giggled Chelsea. She stripped a small male doll of its shirt and pants then carried them over to Cole. “These might be a touch big, but they should do for now.”

Cole looked over the clothing. It wouldn’t be a great fit, the shirt was wider in the shoulders than he was, but they were certainly wearable and it’s not like he had many options. “Thank you,” he said as he turned to look up at her. She smiled with satisfaction as she looked back at him. The smile continued as Cole waited for Chelsea to leave, but she didn’t move. 

“Err… I’m going to get dressed now,” said Cole, reminding Chelsea that he needed some privacy. Chelsea nodded slightly, but otherwise didn’t move. She continued watching him with an unfamiliar intensity. Cole had a flashback to his high school’s English substitute teacher, Ms Bailey, whose hourglass figure and low-cut tops had been the subject of many a boy’s stare, and for the first time realised what it was like to be so brazenly ogled. 

Cole’s guilty wince at the memory seemed to spark a social awareness in Chelsea, making her jolt upright. “Oh, right! You’re changing… I’ll turn around.” She did exactly that, spinning around to hover her shorts-clad rear at Cole’s height.

“I’m sorry Ms Bailey,” muttered Cole quietly before shaking the memory. He stripped off his ragtag overnight clothing, leaving him nude on the pillow behind Chelsea. Unsurprisingly, his dick was already tilting up in her direction. He gave it a light slap. “Not now,” he told himself.

Chelsea squirmed in place as she struggled to resist the urge to spin back around. “I hope you aren’t doing anything naughty back there,” she said in a teasing tone with a husky undercurrent.

“Err, no, I’m nearly done!” replied Cole. He quickly slipped on the doll’s shirt and pants, with a little difficulty tucking his erect dick into pants designed for a doll without genitalia. 

He’d barely tugged down the shirt before Chelsea was spinning back around. “All ready?” she asked excitedly. She looked down at his dressed state and looked almost disappointed, but her cheerful smile soon returned as she scooped him up and carried him over to an unzipped gym bag.

“Are we going somewhere?” asked Cole with a note of apprehension. 

“It’s Saturday!” replied Chelsea, as if that answered the question. After Cole continued to look up at her with a blank expression, she added “Yoga practice!” 

“Oh… but I don’t think I can do yoga.” 

Chelsea laughed. “Of course, it’s not for you, it’s for me! But we agreed before, no leaving you alone! It’s not safe, so you’re coming along with me.” She bent over and gently placed Cole on the folded up clothing in the bag. “It won’t take long,” she said as she waved while zipping up the bag, sealing Cole into the darkness. 

The bag swayed as Chelsea lifted it up and carried it downstairs, causing Cole to roll around the spandex shorts and get tangled up with the stretchy fabric. Once he surrendered and stopped fighting to break loose, he realised it was surprisingly comfortable snuggling into them, with the spandex acting like a hammock, lulling Cole back into restful slumber. He drifted off to the sound of Chelsea’s car engine starting. 

Chelsea gripped the steering wheel with an unusual intensity as she drove through the quiet suburban streets. She was trying to keep her attention on the road and not what she had in her yoga bag. She glanced at the bag sitting on the passenger side seat and felt a thrill in knowing she had her own little man inside. A man she cared for, but was also under her complete control. It was like having one of her childhood dolls come to life, bringing back all the joy she’d had playing with them. Eventually dolls grow boring, they have no opinions, no reactions, none of the complexity that made real life relationships so exciting, but now she had her own living doll to take care of and play with.

“BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!” The sudden blaring of a car horn made her jump in her seat, and she realised she’d been idling the car at a green light. She gave an apologetic wave to the rear view mirror and drove on. 

The monotony of driving let her mind wander again, and she recalled the website she’d found the night before, the giantess one. She’d had no idea people were into that kind of thing, and by people, she also meant herself. The concept of being so much larger than a sexual partner had never entered her imagination before. The men in her life were all taller than her. The inversion of that felt so strange, but also strangely exciting. Her teen self would have delighted in exploring the male form, stripping a tiny man and seeing how all those forbidden parts worked. But as an adult she didn’t have anything to learn about male anatomy, and was more respectful of Cole’s autonomy. She was doing this for his sake after all, she had to keep him safe from himself, but then why did her nethers feel so flushed? She wriggled in her seat and squeezed her thighs together again, feeling her bunched up panties rub across her labia lips. She hoped yoga could put her mind to rest, at least for a while.

She swerved into the car park and easily found an empty space this early on a Saturday, then exited the car into the blazing sunshine. The sun felt good on her skin and she breathed deeply. Yes, this is what she needed, a little time away from the house where her fantasies were running away with her. She reached back into the car, picked up the gym bag and swung it over her shoulder. It was only a short walk to the yoga studio, which rented the floor above the gym.

“Hi Carl!” she called as she passed the front desk. She gave a demure wave to the overweight man slouched at a computer terminal, who grunted an acknowledgement, then watched her rear as she headed into the women’s locker room. Her sneakers squeaked on the tiled floor as she passed through an aisle of lockers, navigating between a half dozen other women in various states of undress, before settling her bag down on the bench at the far end.

The nearest woman looked over Chelsea’s way. With the same blonde cut as Chelsea, she was slender and supple enough to still be in her early 30s, but had enough years to be careful with her posture to avoid unsightly wrinkles as she tugged her jeans down her thighs to show off an expensive black satin bra and panties. 

“I wasn’t sure if you were going to make the session today. Running late?” asked the woman. 

Chelsea gave her a polite smile as she started undressing by raising her arms and lifting her cami top up and above her head. “Good morning Michelle, and yeah, I overslept.”

“Strenuous night?” teased Michelle. 

“Oh no, Jeffrey is away.” replied Chelsea as she folded her top and left it on the bench, then unbuttoned her shorts. 

“That doesn’t mean you can’t have a strenuous night,” added Michelle with a wink. 

Chelsea gave a forced laugh, and hoped the slight blush in her cheeks would be mistaken for embarrassment rather than arousal in recalling what she’d really been up to with browsing the giantess websites.

“You know, you’re always welcome to come over to my place,” said Michelle, drawing out each word like a snake’s slither. “You and Jeffrey both.” 

“Thanks, but I’ve been super busy” said Chelsea, trying to shirk the offer while jiggling her hips to help slide down her shorts. Michelle made no secret of the “open” nature of her relationships, and this wasn’t the first time she’d invited both Chelsea and her husband over. The offers always made Chelsea uncomfortable for they didn’t seem to come from friendliness, but competition. It didn’t seem a coincidence that the formerly-brunette Michelle started sporting the same wavy blonde hair as Chelsea just a few weeks after Jeffrey had introduced them. Jeffrey said she was an old friend, but Chelsea suspected Michelle was an ex.

Chelsea carefully stepped out of her shorts while Michelle continued to linger in her underwear, giving Chelsea an envious head-to-foot visual sweep. While Michelle was a touch thinner than Chelsea, Chelsea’s additional weight only added to the alluring curve of her hips and thighs. 

Chelsea unzipped her gym bag in a rush, hoping to get changed quickly, and was so preoccupied with Michelle she forgot about Cole in there. He wasn’t anywhere to be seen, having become wrapped up in Chelsea’s shorts and fallen asleep. She pulled out a sky-blue spandex top, which she popped her arms and head through then tugged over her ample bust, leaving her tanned midriff bare.

“So how’s Jeffrey if he’s not keeping you busy?” asked Michelle with a sharp smile that seemed to imply an insult.

“Oh he’s on a business trip,” replied Chelsea. She kept her gaze on Michelle while she reached into her bag and picked up her spandex shorts…

Cole woke up with a jolt as his hammock was abruptly lifted. He tilted to one side and gazed down at the terrifying distant tiled floor through the leg hole of the spandex. While such a fall wouldn’t actually hurt him, he still instinctively associated such an immense drop with death. He clutched his hammock tight, straddling the holes on either side. He was so fixated looking down, he was again taken by surprise as an enormous foot passed mere inches beside him as he descended through the hole. He glanced upwards just in time to see a second foot descend towards him, then slip through the other hole, leaving him looking up between a pair of thighs as thick as elephants. Further up, arcing above him, was a pair of pink cotton panties stretched across Chelsea’s nethers. 

He didn’t dare call out a warning in a public place as Chelsea pulled up her shorts and sandwiched Cole against her crotch. Her eyes went wide as she felt a wriggling lump pressed up against her labia lips. 

“Everything ok?” asked Michelle, as she too slipped into her spandex top and shorts. 

“Err, yes, of course!” replied Chelsea hastily. She gave the briefest glance down, past her belly, and saw a tiny bulge trapped between her thighs. She waited for Michelle to notice, trying to think up some excuse, but her mind went blank with panic.

“Come on, we’re going to be late,” said Michelle, nodding towards the door and encouraging Chelsea onwards.

Michelle hadn’t noticed? Chelsea felt a surge of relief. Maybe it’d be ok. Perhaps she could leave him there? It was probably safer, she tried to tell herself. Rather than risk pulling him out in the locker room with so many other possible witnesses, she could keep him… close. Very close. A shiver of excitement ran down her spine to her nethers, making her labia lips twitch around the bulge pressed against them. She grabbed her yoga mat from her bag then slowly turned towards the stairwell. She started walking. Each step nudged the stimulating bulge from one side of her pussy lips to the other. 

Cole scrambled around, but there was nothing to grab. He was trapped between a wall of cotton and a wall of spandex. His whole body was rubbed up and down as the walls shifted and squeezed him. Both walls were warm and soft, bending to his touch. The cotton wall split down the middle, with two pillow-like bulges running the full length of his body. Each time he was jostled he was pushed a little harder between those two bulges, prying them apart. 

Should he call out? Did Chelsea not know he was trapped here? But what if someone else heard? Should he try to remain passive or try to escape himself? Questions flooded his mind, but there didn’t seem to be much he could do even if he wanted to. He tried to relax and trust in Chelsea, knowing that she’d take care of him. He sucked in air through the cotton, which at his size was more like a tight mesh with plentiful small holes. It was only as his panic abated that he noticed the sweetly sharp scent coming from the other side. His cock recognised it before his conscious mind did as it immediately hardened.

“Oh my, you’re really out of shape,” teased Michelle as she saw Chelsea’s red cheeks having climbed the stairs. Chelsea was huffing and struggling to maintain her composure as Cole rolled around the outside of her panties. 

“Come on ladies, we’re about to start!” came the warm southern drawl of the yoga instructor from the room ahead, who was already performing warm up stretches. 

Chelsea and Michelle joined the two dozen other women who laid down their yoga mats in front of the instructor and assumed a neutral standing pose, ready to begin. Chelsea’s freckled nose twitched in time with her crotch, where the bulge had become almost flat after being warmly embraced by Chelsea’s split labia lips. With Cole positioned on the most sensitive part of her body, she could feel every tiny flex in his limbs through the thin cotton.

“Let’s start with some warm up exercises.” called the instructor as she began hopping in place, causing her ponytail to flip from side to side like a horse’s tail. “We’re going into the warrior poses. One, two, three, four…” She stopped jumping and extended her arms horizontally to either side, spread her legs, then leaned from left to right. The others followed suit. Chelsea let out a small grunt as her spreading legs tightened the pull of her spandex shorts on Cole against her crotch.

Cole felt the pressure all the way down his back intensify as the elastic hammock pressed him tight against the twin cotton walls. The pushing of his body up and down was nudging both his shirt upwards and his pants downwards, leaving his exposed crotch pressed directly against the cotton mesh where it was uncomfortably dry rubbed.

“Now we’ve warmed up our extremities, let’s move onto our core,” cried the instructor. “Start with the cow.” She dropped to her hands and knees then tilted her head back like she was about to moo. “Gently stretch that spine…”

Chelsea was initially relieved to bring her knees together as she dropped down. Her thighs pressed against one another and the faint light illuminating Cole’s interior pocket went dark. The mild pressure on her pussy lips was an agonising tease for Chelsea, like a fingertip lightly brushing the length of her labia lips while never giving her the satisfaction of penetration. Her peers groaned with the effort of rocking their hips and arching their backs, while Chelsea groaned for another reason. She squeezed her thighs tight, trying to push the bulge deeper inside her.

Each thrust of Cole’s body down the length of Chelsea’s panties was now accompanied by a faint squelch on the other side of the cotton. It didn’t take long for her panties to become damp, eliminating the friction burn on Cole’s cock as his manhood was roughly pulled and pushed along the fabric. 

“Now form the downward dog, feel that burn,” said the instructor as lifted herself onto her outstretched toes and fingers, forming a pyramid where her toned butt became the gently curved capstone. 

Chelsea and the others followed suit. She bit her lower lip in anticipation, hoping she knew what pose was coming next. 

“Now, down to the cobra.” The instructor lowered her legs flat with her mat, with her back curving up to present her chest forwards. 

Chelsea eagerly flattened her legs onto the mat, starting with her calves, thighs, then crotch. She let out a moan as she pressed her crotch to the mat, forcing the bulge deeper between her labia lips.

Cole let out a muffled cry of surprise as he was fully enveloped on both sides by the soft fatty folds of Chelsea’s pussy lips, with only a thin layer of cotton separating his body from Chelsea. Only his arms escaped being sandwiched in the cocoon, having been raised up as he tried to reach for anything to pull him out, but he instead punched the nub of Chelsea’s clit through her panties. 

Chelsea’s eyes went wide and she let out a soft whimpering scream. 

Michelle glanced over at her with a scornful grin and whispered “Out of practice?” 

Chelsea gave a brief smile back before biting her lip to avoid a scream of ecstasy. She huffed and puffed while her cheeks turned beet-red and her arms trembled. She barely managed to hold the cobra pose while subtly continuing to hump the yoga mat.

“Hold this pose…” called the instructor, to which Chelsea was happy to oblige. 

Cole’s dick was red raw after being rubbed across the cotton so many times, but that didn’t stop it ejaculating a thick splodge of cum into Chelsea’s panties. He gritted his teeth in embarrassment, praying it wouldn’t leave a visible stain. His whole body rocked against Chelsea’s cotton pussy lips, with him spurting out another gob of cum each cycle and draining him dry. 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaand… rest!” announced the instructor. The other women sighed with relief, some of them began to get to their feet, while Chelsea slumped flat onto her yoga mat. She heaved deep breaths as her body shook and a hot flush shot out from her crotch like an electric jolt. She jerked her hips a couple more times on the mat as the orgasm rippled through her. The sound of the other women’s cheerful chatter drifted by Chelsea as she continued to lie there.

“I wish I could enjoy yoga as much as you,” said Michelle with a giggle as she looked down at her comatose friend. “Come on, let’s get changed.” She reached down to take Chelsea’s limp hand, then slowly helped her to her feet. Chelsea’s body was peeled off the yoga mat, leaving a wet splotch in the middle where her crotch had been. On seeing it, Chelsea swiftly rolled up the mat and tucked it under her arm. 

She followed Michelle back to the locker room, feeling Cole still wedged between her labia lips with each step she took. She hoped he was alright. Her heart missed a beat as she considered that he might not be able to breathe down there, but then felt a tickling against her clit as Cole extracted himself from the panties jammed deep between her pussy lips. She sighed in relief, he was ok. 

She silently berated herself for her lascivious behaviour as they entered the locker room. She took a towel from her bag and wiped down her sweaty body. She’d let her arousal get the better of her, forgetting the risks to Cole. That was completely unacceptable. She’d never get over it if something happened to him. She needed to be more careful. She’d need to restrain herself. Images from the giantess website flooded her mind, illustrating just how many tantalising activities she had to restrain herself from. 

Michelle poked Chelsea in the belly. “Hey, I asked if you were free for lunch?” 

“Oh! Err… I have work this afternoon,” she lied. All Chelsea wanted right now was to rush home and resume the “research on tinies” she’d started last night.

“Aww, but I’ll be so lonely,” whined Michelle with a pouty face.

“Can’t you go with that new guy? The, um, tennis one?” Chelsea turned away from Michelle before carefully tugging the front of her shorts forward just enough to slip her fingers inside and try to scoop out Cole. He was buried deep between her bunched up panties, and she let out a small whimper as her fingers probed deep inside to pinch his torso and tug him out. As soon as she felt his damp body flop against the palm of her hand, she closed her fingers around him and brought him up to chest height. 

“Philip? No, we broke up,” said Michelle.

Chelsea shot a furtive glance sideways, ensuring nobody was in direct sight before she unfurled her fingers to see his semi-nude body laid out on her palm in a dazed state. His shirt was up around his armpits and his pants by his ankles, leaving his tired cock flopping between his thighs. He was utterly drenched with her juices, but otherwise seemed unharmed. Chelsea felt her tension drain out in relief. 

“Oh, and this isn’t an opportunity to reintroduce me to that friend of yours!” continued Michelle. “I’d rather stay single than endure another blind date with him. He was so booooooooring. I can’t even remember his name. Joel? No… Cole, that was it!”

Chelsea jumped and shot a guilty look behind her, thinking for a moment that Michelle had seen the tiny man in her hands. But no, she was just rambling. Chelsea looked back to Cole and wondered how to hide him. For an instant she imagined opening her mouth wide and tossing him inside. With his wet body she could swallow him in a flash. No! What was she thinking? She couldn’t eat her friend! She looked around for her towel and wrapped Cole inside, then put him back in her gym bag. Maybe those giantess websites were a bad influence? It must be their fault, that had to be where she got such an unacceptable idea. There was no way it came from her, Chelsea told herself.

With Cole safely stowed away, she could finally return her attention to Michelle. Anger flashed across her eyes as she mentally replayed what Michelle had said. “Cole? He’s not boring! He’s really sweet,” she said with growing strength. She was protective of him and wasn’t going to let others bad mouth him.

Michelle rolled her eyes. “Whatever… I’ll see you next week.” Having finished changing back into her suit pants and blouse, she spun on her heel and walked away with a backhanded wave. Chelsea watched her go, still fuming at the insult, but with nowhere for that energy to go. Inwardly she was still angry at herself, but it was easier to direct that anger outwards.

Chelsea finished changing back into her high-waisted shorts and cami top, then left the locker room with a precariously wide swing of her gym bag, forcing the other half-dressed women to give her a wide path as she angrily marched through. Chelsea exited the gym without so much as a wave to the guard. Her pace sped up as she ran through the events of the morning in her head again, and her anger gradually morphed into arousal. 

She was panting by the time she got back to her car, got in, and laid the gym bag onto the passenger side. She unzipped it in a hurry. “Cole? Are you alright?” she cooed while taking out the towel she’d wrapped him in and unfurling it on her lap. He blinked as looked up at her, seemingly still in a dazed state as he hadn’t yet pulled down his shirt or pulled up his pants, leaving his damp cock flopping between his thighs. 

“Err… where are we?” he asked in a hoarse voice.

“We’re back in my car. Do you…” Chelsea chewed her lower lip as she wondered whether she should ask the question, but she had to know. “Do you remember what happened?”

“I, um, fell asleep in the bag, and then…” Cole averted his gaze and his cheeks blushed. “I don’t remember…”

Cole might have gotten away with the lie if he wasn’t half-naked, with his dick visibly springing back to attention. Chelsea swiftly hid the smile on her lips. Her emotions were a mess, she’d expected to be embarrassed, she’d been about to apologise for what happened, but seeing Cole’s dick respond excited her. 

Cole finally noticed Chelsea’s prolonged stare at his crotch, and abruptly pulled up his pants. Chelsea felt his movements through the towel on her lap, and she momentarily imagined slipping him between her thighs again and slipping him into her shorts, then strolling downtown with him snug inside her panties. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, and hoped Cole would mistake her blush for modesty. 

“How about I make it up to you? I’ll get you some proper fitting clothes that don’t, um, accidentally slip off.” she said. 

Cole nodded eagerly, seemingly relieved that they were going to treat his undressed state as an accident.

“But I can’t exactly carry you around on my shoulder, so…” Chelsea reached into the back seat where her cream suit blazer was lying, the formal wear she kept handy for showing unexpected visitors around properties. She slipped it on, straightened the collar, then slipped a finger into her front breast-pocket. Such a pocket was normally cosmetic, being far too small for anything useful, but Cole was smaller than anything normally considered useful and if her finger could fit then he could fit. Without waiting for Cole to agree, she scooped him from her lap. She hovered her hand next to the open pocket, letting him climb in at his own pace and acting like it was his choice to come with her. Once he was inside she gave the slight bulge a gentle tap, feeling him both on her palm and her breast, then left her car with a beaming smile.

“Where are we going?” called Cole quietly from the pocket. 

“We’re going to get you some proper clothes!” 

“But… how?” 

“You’ll see!” replied Chelsea cheerfully. 

Cole struggled with the urge to peek out her pocket, but being midday the street was becoming busy. He settled down in his warm and cosy spot, bouncing in time with Chelsea’s bust.

A few minutes later, the chime of a bell piqued Cole’s interest. He tentatively peeked his head out to see they’d entered a shop and were passing rows upon rows of porcelain dolls of various sizes, each dressed in fancy Victorian smocks with billowing white petticoats.

“Aren’t they cute?” whispered Chelsea as she strutted down the aisle, her head swivelling from side to side as she took in the range of options. She walked down a second aisle, then a third, and she began to realise there was a problem. “This would be easier if you were a girl…” she said while eying up yet another row of dresses.

A portly middle-aged woman with thick-rimmed glasses and a pink cardigan sat behind a wooden counter. She looked up from a tattered paperback novel towards Chelsea. “Can I help you?” she asked in a squeaky voice. 

“Err, yes, I was looking for male doll clothing?” 

“Oh, I’m sorry, we don’t stock males.”

Chelsea’s cheerful smile froze on her lips as her enthusiasm evaporated in an instant. 

“How big is your little one?” asked the woman as she flipped her book closed.

“Oh, err…” Chelsea stopped herself before she automatically plucked Cole from her pocket to check. She looked at her open palm, remembering him sitting there, and looked across the length that was. “About three inches?” 

“Oh he really is tiny then, almost small enough to swallow,” replied the woman with a giggle. “Depending upon the style you’re after, you might find something next door?” 

“There’s another doll store?” 

“No, it’s a pet store, but they have some novelty outfits for… small creatures.” 

“Oh!” Chelsea’s smile returned instantly. “Thank you so much!” She turned around and started for the exit. 

“We also buy dolls, in case you want to trade in your little one,” called the woman behind her. 

“Thanks, but I’ll be holding onto him,” replied Chelsea with a backhanded wave. “He’s a keeper.” She glanced down at the bulge in her breast pocket and gave it a reassuring pat. She left the store, walked next door, and entered the pet shop. Compared with the calm and unnatural stillness of the dolls, this place was a riot of noise and movement with the barks and squawks of various animals prowling around their enclosures. 

After a little searching Chelsea found the rodent speciality section, where several novelty outfits for hamsters and guinea pigs were arrayed on racks. Chelsea pursed her lips as she considered her options. They were all quite cute and amusing, but they weren’t exactly what she was after for Cole. But what *exactly* was she looking for anyway, she wondered. Did she really want to dress him in a suit and pants? Did she really need to be so constrained by what people wore normally? 

As Chelsea was considering the options, Cole poked his head out to inspect the surroundings. Looking to the side he could see the lizard tanks. Lizards had always fascinated him and he’d had one as a child. They were normally such docile creatures, which made him surprised at how alert they seemed as they pressed up against the glass. With a shudder, he realised they were all gazing at him with unblinking stares. At his height he was no longer a pet owner, but pet food. He wriggled back into Chelsea’s pocket, appreciative for her protection.

“What do you think Cole?” asked Chelsea as she grew frustrated with trying to pick an outfit.

Cole peeked out to scan the row of halloween and santa outfits. “If these are the options, I think I’d prefer to be naked,” he joked.

“Oh, well, sure! We can do that instead,” said Chelsea excitedly.

“Err, ha-ha-ha.” Cole laughed awkwardly, being unsure whether Chelsea was serious or not. Either way, she wasn’t listening. Her gaze had settled on the hamster leashes. 

“Maybe I should get one of these?” she teased. 

Cole wasn’t entirely sure if she was joking, but decided to play along as if she was. “You can take me on walkabouts.”

Chelsea giggled. “I’m not sure you could keep up.” She turned to leave, to Cole’s relief, but then twisted back to snatch a leash and harness. “You never know… it might be useful?” she said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself as much as Cole.

Cole was unable to speak as Chelsea queued at the cashier’s desk, paid the young woman working behind the till, then left the store. Chelsea’s hands shook as she put the purchased leash in her purse, with the rush of arousal still flooding her system. She wasn’t sure what she was doing, or why she was so enthusiastic about the idea of the leash. Or rather she told herself she didn’t understand, deep down she knew exactly why she wanted it. The idea of treating Cole like something she owned had her squirming and rubbing her thighs together as she’d waited to pay.

As she walked out the store she passed several small bird cages and aquariums, and imagined placing Cole inside, her own little pet man. She walked down the street while daydreaming of suspending a naked Cole in a birdcage above her bed. She made it back to the car in a flustered state. She sat down and took a moment to calm her heart before reaching into her breast pocket and scooping out Cole. Her fingers curled around him delicately, like she was picking up whipped cream. His hair was still dishevelled from his earlier “adventure” in her shorts, and he remained slightly glassy eyed like he thought he was still in a dream. 

“Are you doing ok?” asked Chelsea with a note of concern. 

Cole returned a wan smile. “Yeah, I’m good. It’s just been a… hectic day.” 

“Hectic? I was the one doing yoga, you just had to lie there,” teased Chelsea with a mischievous giggle. Cole looked away, too embarrassed to comment on an experience that felt more fantasy than reality. “I’m not sure if it’d be safe to put you on a seat alone, so why don’t you stay with me?” Chelsea didn’t wait for a reply as she placed Cole to her lap, just below where her shorts ended so he sat on the smooth skin of her thick thighs. “There, now you’re in a nice padded spot.” Cole reached out to either side, stabilising his position while his feet dangled precariously over the dark crevice between her legs. 

Chelsea switched her visible focus to driving as she gripped the steering wheel, but her inward attention remained fixated on the tickling of her lap. She swerved the car back and felt Cole bump into her opposite thigh as he was carried by the car’s momentum. Her eyes remained locked on the road ahead as if she were oblivious that she was ever so slightly parting her legs, just enough that when she hit the next corner… she felt the tickle slide down between her thighs. She slammed her knees shut, trapping Cole between the twin walls of soft flesh. 

Cole could have said something. He could have called on Chelsea to help lift him out, but he didn’t. He enjoyed being cocooned on either side by the warm, smooth, and tanned skin of Chelsea’s body. He was getting a full-body massage between her thighs as he was rolled back and forth. With each squeeze of her muscles, his pants were inched downwards, leaving his erect dick flattened against Chelsea’s inner thigh. 

Cole winced at the friction burn on his already abused dick, and was relieved when the first beads of sweat ran between Chelsea’s thighs to leave her skin a slick surface. It wasn’t long after that he unwittingly added his own contribution, smearing a thin coating of cum across her skin. 

Chelsea kept Cole locked in place as she drove the rest of the way home. His body made a squelch each time she squeezed her thighs, further spreading the mix of cum and sweat between their bodies. They both had flushed cheeks, but neither knew as they avoided looking at one another. Both thought they were the only one getting off on this and that the other was an oblivious target of their sexual desires.

It was with some relief that Chelsea turned the car into her driveway, having driven herself to a tantalising sexual edge. If the trip had taken any longer she wasn’t sure her willpower would have held out, and she’d have been forced to use Cole as a living dildo. She felt the rub of her knotted panties on her inflamed labia lips with each movement of the car, calling out to be touched. She turned off the engine and for the first time looked down at her lap. Only Coles tousled hair poked out from between her clenched thighs and she was filled with guilt over using her close friend for her own sexual gratification. She spread her legs, giving Cole room to slip down and land on the car seat. She trembled as she felt his squirming body ever so close to her pussy. She closed her eyes and told herself to be strong.

While Chelsea composed herself, Cole pulled up his pants. His shirt stuck to his sweaty chest, but it wasn’t his sweat. 

A pair of enormous fleshy masses suddenly lowered down in front and behind him as Chelsea pinched his chest between her thumb and forefinger, then lifted him up. She didn’t say anything as she got out of the car with Cole still in-hand, leaving her gym bag in the car. She walked with purpose back to the house, entered the front door, then paused in the hallway. Cole watched her head swivel from the living room to the stairs up the bedroom, seemingly fighting with a decision. She took a deep breath, then headed into the living room. She placed Cole down on the cream leather sofa, turned on the TV, and gave him a sweet smile.

“I need to freshen up, I’ll be back in a bit” she said, before twirling around and heading out the room before Cole could ask her to change the channel. He shook his head in resignation as he turned towards the soap opera marathon being broadcast. It would be a long wait…

Chelsea lay sprawled across the bed with the sheets tangled around her spread feet. Her damp cami top had risen to her collarbone, and the cups of her bra had been upended so her bare breasts sat on top. Her shorts were cast aside, lost on the floor somewhere, while her panties hung limp from between the toes of her left foot. A purple rubber dildo lay on a damp spot between her knees, with a trail of her juices stretching to her flushed pussy lips. Her chest heaved as she took deep breaths, trying to calm down after more orgasms than she could track. Her mind had gone fuzzy ever after the second, when she’d entered a carnal frenzy that had demanded ever more frenetic use of her fingers and dildo. Even now, after the prolonged session, her fingers continued to idly stroke her pubic mound as a force of habit. 

“What am I doing?” she murmured to herself. Her fingers answered that with a stroke of her clit, making her moan. “No… no more.” She snatched her hand back like she’d touched a hot stove. She had to regain control. Maybe it was the disrupted sleep, the overnight fingering while Cole slept alongside her? Her fingers silently inched back towards her crotch on mention of Cole. 

She’d been on the verge of carrying him upstairs and using him as a living dildo this afternoon. The thought still excited her, imagining his confused expression as she stripped him bare then thrust him inside her, pushing all the way until his feet were barely poking from between her vibrantly pink folds… She let out a groan as her forefinger slipped inside her pussy.

“No!” She pulled her hand away again and snapped her legs shut with a wet slap. Cole was her friend. He was a living, breathing person. He had a right to his own body autonomy. So why did she lust over taking that autonomy away and making him a sex toy? She knew it was so wrong, but the idea of owning Cole made her stomach flutter. She’d hoped the desire would fade after a prolonged session with her dildo, but her wish was more potent than ever. 

“It’s just a dumb fantasy,” she said softly. “I won’t really do it, it’s just… pretend.” But in making it pretend, in imagining it as a roleplay scenario with Cole, she’d suddenly made the prospect of playing out seem tantalisingly real. She chewed her lower lip as she felt her pussy tingle.

“NO!” She kicked her long legs into the air with frustration at her circling thoughts. Cole was just a friend. They’d been friends for a long time. He’d made clear he wasn’t into her in… that way. If he had been, he’d surely have made a move when they’d first met. He wasn’t a sex toy, he was a dear friend she treasured immensely. 

Her lust calmed down, and she smiled as she recalled their long conversations together. She felt like she could really open up to Cole, that he would genuinely listen and not just surface listen like her husband did. He was her safe space, someone she could be herself with. 

She sat upright, tucked her breasts back into her bra, and slipped her cami top back down her chest. She tucked her panties back up her thighs, then arched her spine to lift her ass off the bed and pull the panties over her butt. She rolled off the bed, found her shorts, and put them back on too. She felt more like a person rather than a lustful demon now she had her clothes back on. She glanced at the clock before she left the bedroom. 4:38pm. “Shit!” She’d been up here all afternoon? She swung open the door and rushed downstairs. What if something had happened to Cole? Her heart felt like it had seized up as she burst into the living room to find Cole sitting on the sofa, watching TV.

“I’m so sorry I took so-”

“Ssssh, we’re about to find out who Mirabel’s father is!” replied Cole, interrupting Chelsea’s apology as his gaze remained locked on the TV.

Chelsea opened her mouth to object, to dismiss the show as mere daytime TV, but seeing how avidly Cole was watching she instead decided to sit next to him on the sofa. Cole bounced into the air as her ass came down on the cushions, but she grabbed him before he fell off the front. “Sorry about that,” she said with a giggle while sitting him down on her left thigh.

“It’s fine,” replied Cole with a dismissive wave of his hand, his attention already switching back to the soap opera. Meanwhile Chelsea’s attention remained on Cole as she felt his presence on her lap. Her crotch still tingled as she imagined spreading her legs just enough to slide him between her thighs where she’d keep him locked in forever.

“No…” whispered Chelsea to herself with a shake of her head. 

“Huh?” asked Cole. He tilted his head around to look up at Chelsea towering over him.

“Oh, erm, it’s nothing.” replied Chelsea with a blush. She was relieved when Cole accepted her response and returned to watching the TV. She joined him, watching as the male character who had been reportedly lost at sea but had recently returned with a fortune in gold, was revealed to be the biological father of the bride and also the step-father of the groom.

“Oooooh, I didn’t see that coming,” muttered Chelsea.

“Right? I thought the biological father would be the foreign butler! Or maybe the rockstar.” replied Cole excitedly. 

“Nah, the rockstar was training to become an astronaut when she was conceived, so it couldn’t be him.” 

Cole nodded sagely at this deduction, and soon the late afternoon turned to evening. The sun beams expanded across the room like the wings of an angel, then gradually faded. Chelsea got up to turn on the lamps, then to make dinner for them both. Cole kept her updated on the soap drama each time she popped back in while waiting for the roast chicken to cook. When it was ready she brought the meal to the sofa, not wanting to interrupt the relaxed atmosphere that’d built up. It was the first time she’d felt so casual with Cole since he’d shrunk, and she missed these moments with her dearest friend. She tore off the chicken legs with her hands and took a few bites, then gave Cole the remainder to nibble on. Her leftovers were a significant meal for him, and were much easier to handle than a full drumstick.

They both ended the meal sprawled out on the sofa, Chelsea lying lengthwise and Cole leaning his shoulders against her belly, which now had a small paunch after gorging on so much chicken. She’d cooked enough for two adults, forgetting Cole’s portion would be miniscule, and ended up devouring the majority of both portions herself.

It turned 8pm, the soap opera marathon ended, and Chelsea rolled onto her back. She carefully lifted Cole up and sat him on her belly as they continued to lie on the sofa together.

“Ugh, I’m so fat.” moaned Chelsea on seeing the way Cole wobbled on her full stomach.

“You’re not fat at all, you’re very limber and athletic!” replied Cole in a rush, sounding almost offended that Chelsea would denigrate herself with such an unfair label.

“Jeffrey says I need to lose a few pounds.” Chelsea pinched the belly fat alongside Cole and frowned at how far her fingertips could dig in. This wasn’t her college body anymore.

“B-but you’re beautiful just the way you are!” said Cole forcefully, but his tiny voice came out like a squeak.  

“You sound like a Disney movie sidekick, maybe a mouse,” teased Chelsea with a pleased giggle. 

Cole smiled in response, then seemed to take a few moments choosing his words. “Would that make you my princess?”

Chelsea’s eyes lit up. “Maybe it does! Wouldn’t that be wonderful, to live in a big castle and be happy forever and ever.” 

Cole’s gaze drifted to the ceiling so far above him. “It already looks castle-sized to me.” 

Chelsea nodded, then a naughty glint crossed her eye. “If you’re so small, does that make me a giant ogress?”

“Oh but you’re way too pretty for that!” replied Cole, but Chelsea wasn’t listening. 

“Hey, we should play a game!” she said excitedly. “You go hide, and I’ll try and find you.”

“Ha-ha,” Cole gave a half-hearted laugh, unsure where this was going. “And what happens when you find me?” 

“What do ogresses normally do?” replied Chelsea with a wink. 

Cole didn’t have a chance to question it further as Chelsea lifted him up from her belly, sat up, and swung her legs out from the sofa. She placed Cole on the floor, then covered her eyes. “I’ll give you… twenty seconds.” 

“Wait, are we really playing?” replied Cole, surprised at the sudden change in tone from cosy to energetic.

“Nineteen….”

Cole waited for a reply.

“Eighteen…” 

Cole realised she wasn’t joking and started to look around for a hiding spot. His initial reaction was that this was ridiculous, adults couldn’t play hide and seek, but as his gaze swept the towering environment he smiled at the immense number of possible hiding places. 

“Seventeen…” 

Hiding under the sofa was the easiest choice, but also the most obvious. It wouldn’t take much effort to spot him under there. 

“Sixteen…”

If he could climb onto the sofa, there were a lot of gaps between cushions he could squeeze between. But looking up at the sofa, the equivalent of a five story building, he realised it’d take him a while to climb that. More time than…

“Fifteen…”  

He looked across to the TV stand, where several pieces of electronics were stashed away. There were plentiful places to sneak into there, but he didn’t fancy navigating tangled cabling.

“Fourteen…”

His gaze swept over the window curtains, which trailed down to hover an inch from the floor, leaving him half-exposed. 

“Thirteen…”

He turned around, looking desperately for other options… then looked back towards the curtain. The lower fringe was lace, with lots of small holes he could stick his feet into. He looked up at Chelsea towering alongside him, his gaze swept up her muscular legs until they disappeared into the shadow of her shorts. He grinned as he imagined Chelsea’s confusion about where he could be, it would be a great hiding spot.

“Twelve…”

Cole started tiptoeing towards the curtain. 

“Eleven…”

With a sudden shot of panic, he realised his pace at his small stature was far less than he was used to. He had half a football field to run to the curtain. 

“Ten…”

Cole broke into a sprint.

“Nine… Eight… Seven… Six… Five… Four…”

Cole was already panting.

“Three… Two… One…”

Cole huffed as he approached the curtain, so close…

“Ready or not, here I come!”

Cole dashed around the back of the curtain, then leapt up so his feet hooked into the lace fringe.

Chelsea slowly spun around as her gaze swept the room. “Mhmm, where is my little man…” she murmured, before pulling a cushion off the sofa with a loud “Aha!” She pursed her lips in disappointment as she returned the cushion to the empty sofa. Cole watched through the lace as Chelsea dropped down onto her knees, leaving her ass straining in her shorts as it perched in the air. She lowered her face to the floor as she looked under the sofa.

Chelsea returned upright, sitting with her ass on her ankles. “Where can you be…?” She spoke with a touch more uncertainty than she’d started the game with. She crawled over to the TV stand next and tugged at a couple of cables. Cole was enraptured by the sway of her hips, and for a moment he imagined what it’d be like for those fatty orbs trapped in her shorts to come down atop him and squish him flat.

It was like Chelsea could pick up on Cole’s thoughts as she paused, then turned her head towards the window curtain. She saw them ripple like in a light breeze, but there was no breeze indoors. Her lips curled into a predatory grin that the Cheshire cat would have been proud of as she crawled closer. 

“Fee-fi-fo-fum, is that a little manling I smell…” she growled before halting in front of the curtain. Rather than use her fingers to pluck at the hanging fabric, she instead leaned in so her forehead nudged the cloth, bringing her face alongside Cole as it swivelled around with him clutching the lace.  

“Found you,” she said before swiftly opening her mouth, tilting her head to the side, and wrapping her plump lips firmly around his butt. She lightly bit down, locking his hips between her teeth before pulling back.

“W-what are you doing?” asked Cole with a half-hearted chuckle, unsure what sort of game they’d transitioned into. 

“’m claiming my ‘rize,” murmured Chelsea. Her words were slurred as she spoke around Cole’s butt, with her tongue and hot breath tickling him with each word spoken. She crawled back to the sofa like a cat carrying a mouse, but then had a better idea. She headed into the hallway, then up the stairs and into her bedroom, butting the door open with the crown of her head. Cole looked out from behind the strands of blonde hair which had fallen in front of her face as she approached the bed. She climbed on top, quickly tossed something purple aside, then crawled to the pillows. Only then did she spit him out.

“Mmhm, my little manling,” she said while looking down on him from only a few inches away. Her hair drooped down like a curtain to cage Cole. “What should I do with you?”

“A-are we still playing?” asked Cole with a slight quiver of uncertainty. 

“Of course! Unless… you want me to stop?” Her gaze was intense. 

“Oh, no! Don’t, um… stop.” 

“Good… so, what should a giantess do with her found manling? Maybe a little… taste test?” Chelsea brought her trembling lips closer, as timid as a first-kiss.

Cole felt a wave of hot humid air wash over his entire body as she rapidly breathed in and out, reminding him just how much bigger she was. He watched her lips crack open and the tip of her tongue sweep across his face and torso, leaving his shirt sodden and his face glistening. Her lips widened as she stretched out her tongue further, then hovered it over Cole’s laid back figure. He tentatively raised his bare feet, stretching out to gently lay his soles onto her tongue. The tip of her tongue curled around the ankles of his feet, before she retracted her tongue and pulled his feet into her mouth. She immediately sealed her lips shut around them. Her tongue tickled his feet as they remained locked in her mouth, and her lips curled up in amusement. He wriggled and playfully pulled back, at which point he felt the soft pressure of her lips on his calves tighten, becoming as firm as if she’d sat on them.

“Mmhm mhmm, ‘ot ‘et” murmured Chelsea as she wagged her finger to and fro, as if scolding a naughty child. 

A wave of warmth rushed through Cole as he acknowledged he was at Chelsea’s mercy, he belonged to her now. He looked up at her blushing cheeks and sparkling eyes, as overwhelming to him as a looming tidal wave, and realised that he’d been so fixated on his own embarrassment that he hadn’t noticed how much she was enjoying this too. His thoughts raced as he tried to make sense of it. Did this mean Chelsea liked him as more than just a friend? The revelation completely upended his view of the world and his place in it more than shrinking to three inches had. His heart beat as fast as a hummingbird as he imagined being close with Chelsea, and just physically, but emotionally. There really was someone in this cold world that loved him, and that changed everything.

Chelsea spat out his feet and raised her head. “A-are you ok Cole?” she asked with a genuine note of concern, having noticed his shocked expression. Her flirtiness was gone as fast as the brush of her fringe over an ear. “I’m sorry! I took things too far, I didn’t mean…” She gulped, cutting off the confession. She was as disoriented as Cole, being unsure what her feelings really were, or how far she’d been going to take her giantess roleplay. 

“I-I’m ok, I’m just a bit… overwhelmed.” replied Cole with a wan smile. “It’s been… quite the day.” 

Chelsea smiled, then broke into a laugh. “It really has, you’ve put up with me so well. I’m sorry for making your day so, um, overwhelming.”

“Oh please don’t apologise! I loved it, and… um. I love…” Cole’s chest rose and fell rapidly as he prepared to confess his feelings for Chelsea, but it felt like he couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t get in enough air to say the final word.

Chelsea watched him wide eyed, utterly fixated on his speech, and holding her breath as she awaited the final word…

“HEY BABE, YOU HOME?” came a loud reverberating voice from downstairs.

Chelsea’s eyes nearly burst from their sockets as she clasped her hand over her mouth, as if worried she might blurt out something inappropriate, and looked frantically down at Cole. She coughed, then yelled “G-GIVE ME A MINUTE!”

“OH, ARE YOU IN BED ALREADY?” The words accompanied the thud of footsteps coming up stairs.

Chelsea swept her palm under Cole, scooping him up as she glanced from side to side. “He can’t know…” she whispered, not specifying whether she meant Cole’s presence or her feelings. She shuffled to the edge of the bed on her knees, then pulled open the drawer of the bedside cabinet. She nudged aside a couple of old paperback novels and laid Cole down between a couple of tubes of moisturiser. “We’ll explain this to Jeffrey later…” she said before sliding the drawer partially shut. 

The bedroom door burst open with a bang. “Oh, you’re still dressed? How disappointing… but we can change that quickly,” said Jeffrey as he approached the bed. 

Chelsea rolled onto her back and gave her husband a weak smile. “You’re back early!”

“Well I couldn’t leave my little love-muffin too long without a good fucking could I?” Jeffrey unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to his knees, showing off bulging tartan boxers and hairy thighs. He gave Chelsea’s knee a slap. “Roll over, you know how I like it…” 

Chelsea dutifully rolled back onto her hands and knees. Her head hovered over the pillow which still retained the indent from Cole’s former presence.

Jeffrey gripped both sides of Chelsea’s hips, then tugged down her shorts, revealing the damp panties sticking to her pubic mound. “Oh, you’ve been waiting for me like a good girl,” said Jeffrey as he peeled down her underwear, leaving her curvy butt the highest point of her body. He gave both cheeks a light slap, causing them to wobble and evoking a gasp from Chelsea.

“B-be gentle,” she said.

“Of course, I wouldn’t want to harm that prime real-estate of yours.” replied Jeffrey while tugging down his boxers and giving freedom to his stubby erect dick. He shuffled forward, positioning his knees between Chelsea’s spread legs and laying his cock against Chelsea’s soft ass cheeks.

“Have you been a good girl while I was away?” he asked while stroking his cock down her nethers, coating the tip with her aroused juices.

“I’ve been ever so naughty” groaned Chelsea. She rocked her hips backwards, helping rub her outer pussy lips down the shaft of Jeffrey’s cock.

“Then you need to be punished,” said Jeffrey gruffly as he tilted his cock up, sliding back Chelsea’s quivering labia lips, then positioning the tip against the dark indent of her asshole. Chelsea let out a broken moan as the cock head pushed forward, opening up her anus and thrusting through to her rectum. Jeffrey grunted as he felt how tight her ass gripped his dick, before rocking his hips forward and penetrating deeper. She laid her head down on the pillow, muffling her growing groans as she moved her hips in tandem with Jeffrey, feeling him fill her up completely.

“God, I love your ass,” growled Jeffrey as his thrusts got faster, driving Chelsea’s moans to new heights. She dropped a hand between her thighs to frantically rub at her clit.  

“And I love…” Chelsea looked to the bedside drawer, then whispered “you.”

Jeffrey grunted as his crotch slapped against Chelsea’s rear with an audible clap. He slammed his dick in to its fullest before exploding his seed inside her. Chelsea let out a small squeal as she delved two fingers deep into her pussy. Her fingertips rubbed the lump of Jeffrey’s hard cock through the connecting flesh as she brought herself to a long-delayed climax. She shuddered as Jeffrey pulled his dick back out of her, then slumped onto the bed, breathing hard while still gazing lovingly at the bedside cabinet.

Cole remained in the drawer, listening to the heaving breathing of husband and wife. He looked down shamefully at his crotch and the damp spot where he’d just jerked himself off. Of course Chelsea didn’t love him, he told himself. She was married, he was just… a friend? A plaything? It was all so confusing.

“I’m going to take a shower,” said Jeffrey as he clambered off the bed, making Chelsea’s bare ass wobble on the bed. He left his pants on the floor as he headed towards the ensuite bathroom.

Chelsea waited for him to partially swing the door shut behind him before dragging herself over to the drawer. She peeked through the opening. “We’ll talk more tomorrow,” she whispered. “Sleep well Cole, I… love you.” Her final words came out as a croak as the emotional tension that had built in her these past few days came to a crescendo. She pushed the drawer fully closed before Cole could say anything, then rolled back onto the bed, feeling her heart pounding faster than when Jeffrey had been inside her. 

Cole blinked in the darkness, shaking his head as he tried to replay the words he’d heard and wondering whether this was all a dream. His life had just gotten a lot more complicated. 

Chapter End Notes:

Yikes, this sequel took rather a bit longer than I expected (I originally predicted an April release). Sorry for the long wait, I hope it was worth it <3

There’s more planned for this story, but the next entry I’ll be doing for this commissioner involves a different F/M scenario before we come back to this. Also for those wondering, the Chelsea & Cole adventure will remain a gentle pred and non-fatal story. 

My commission queue remains open, but involves a lengthy wait. If any readers think they might be interested then please get in touch via PM/comments or on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146).