- Text Size +

*

 

Beth heard talking, it seemed to be at the back of her brain, she couldn't really make out what was being said or by whom.

 

It was just hazy and black.

 

Then the talking moved more to the front of her head and she started to gain focus.

 

"Are…" the voice started, then some unintelligible words.

 

"...alive…" the voice said, it was becoming clearer.

 

She shook her head slightly.

 

That hurt.

 

She felt something smack the side of her face. It was a light hit but unpleasant all the same.

 

She swung her head to the opposite side away from it.

 

Something smacked her hard from the other side.

 

"Oww!" She shouted out angrily, she opened her eyes, everything was foggy and misty but she found herself looking directly at the giant face of her captor.

 

She looked upwards and saw the giant eyes staring down at her, examining her. There was no sympathy or pity there. The giant woman had no remorse for her.

 

A giant fingernail appeared at the side of Beth's vision, it suddenly flicked towards her head and gave her a hard thwack as she was flicked by the giant middle finger.

 

Her head lolled back and grey spots dance in front of her vision.

 

"Fuck you!" She shouted. "I'm awake you crazy bitch!" She growled at the giantess, panting and seething with anger at being subjugated, humiliated and used in such a way.

 

She realised she had passed out from the pressure of being used to masturbate the giant pussy from the inside, like she was some kind of dildo.

 

"I said wake up; you're still alive," Dani spoke to her. Beth watched the giantess' mouth moving as she spoke.

 

Suddenly her pearlescent teeth were large and noticeable. Her lips were luscious and moist and she realised the giantess’ mouth was very close to her own body.

 

"What are you going to do to me… where is…" she trailed off as she looked over her shoulder and saw the body of Jessica. She was collapsed on the floor in a heap, she was still breathing, but she didn’t look great.

 

The other woman, Pauline, was backing away in the court, she was covered in sticky cum as well; presumably she had just been used like she had.

 

She gulped and tried to hold back tears.

 

"You sick bitch!" She swung back to look at the giantess’ cold eyes.

 

They continued to hold no remorse.

 

"I know what I am and I know what you are…”

 

She winced as she suddenly felt crushing pressure from the giantess’ fingers wrapped around her waist and ribs.

 

She yelped in pain as it caught her ribs.

 

"It… I didn't… I did it all for… just to get liked..." She pointed at the body. "It was all her idea… she was the one…"

 

"See now," the giantess cut her off, her expression intensified. "You're making things worse. Now you think I'm stupid to believe that?" She glanced down at the tiny body of Jessica. "Because she’s unconscious eh, she can’t answer you back and disagree?”

 

Beth swallowed hard.

 

“Your tiny body did give me a great orgasm, but now it's time for your final judgement to be exacted."

 

Beth screamed.

 

"Nooo!" She yelled. "You can't do this…"

 

"Actually you're wrong. I can, and I will,”

 

"What the fuck?" Beth exclaimed. “You can’t do this to me,”

 

“I want to see how you taste!” Dani replied with excitement, “especially now that you’re coated in my lovely cum.”

 

Beth wanted to punch her.

 

"So what now?" She growled up at her. "I suppose that it is too late to beg for forgiveness and mercy?"

 

"It is," came the blunt reply. “I mean, I suppose I can’t stop you trying…”
Chapter End Notes:
Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription