- Text Size +


Things just didn´t felt so right to Matt. He was standing in the middle of a girl´s living room. Mindy´s. She was a woman he met one night, nice enough to escort him to his apartment. That seemed as a nice gesture. But something was off.

Right now, he can´t help but to have a feeling, all the way through his spine. Shivers, goosebumps. She opened the door with a big smile, although, she seemed more like careless. Knowing every man´s a good deal below her waist, why would she not wear underwear?

She was in her place, that´s cool. But if she knew he was coming, why didn´t she put something on? Is she currently aware she´s not wearing anything beneath that skirt? Does he have to say something? Is that, on purpose?

Matt had a lot to think of, but his time felt short. Mindy was back from the kitchen. Her steps sounded like heavy stumps to him.

 

“Here you go, a nice, and fresh, glass of water…” she said as she bent over and handed Matt the glass.

He looked up at the giantess, whose face was a good twelve inches above his. “Thanks…” he spoke.

Her smile was warm, but how could he be sure she didn´t put anything on his drink?

 

Some sort of sedative, something to knock him off. She insisted that their date could start later. Speaking about the app of course. So far, there was no record of him being there, no record of a date scheduled between them. How could anyone tell where he was? When was the last time he was seen. With who.

Maybe he was being paranoic, or maybe just careful. In a world where men are constantly imprisoned by giantesses, it´s not too bad to be careful.

Matt just moved the glass. Using both hands he was trying to test the consistency of the “water” inside the glass. There were two, at least to him, big ice cubes, slightly hitting on the edges of the glass.

 

“Well, I guess that´s still a BIG glass for you, isn´t it? Haha, and to think it was the smallest one I could find… but I guess that´s better than nothing…” Everything in a single woman´s house was, of course, huge to men. And this “small” glass was no exception.

Matt felt as if he was holding a gallon of water in his hands. He won´t be able to finish the whole thing, but that wasn´t such a bug problem, the deal was, was it water?

He knew too little about Mindy, and so did she about him. Why was there any need to rush things so much? Why did she agree on meeting him so quickly? He should´ve thought a bit more on that before coming all the way here.

 

He took a sip. Nothing, it seemed to be just water. But what if it was some sort of undetectable chemical? After a few sips, to make things non suspicious to Mindy. He just lowered the glass.

“Let me get that for you…” she said, as a nice host will, well, more like an overly-nice host.

He had a feeling that she was all over him. As in, unnecessarily attentive. Her proximity, her enormity. He was taller than her knees, but that wasn´t a victory for him.

He couldn´t help but to feel vulnerable among the giantess. The app had no date started. No one else but him knew where he was. And Mindy, she didn´t seem so bad but… he´s got no way to know who´s kind and who´s crazy.

 

“So…” said Mindy, who of course had something in mind.

Matt didn´t know what to say, what would she want? He knew that every woman, based on his dating experience so far, wanted something, from him. What could she want?

“Listen, Matt… I´d like to be completely honest with you… I want to have sex.” She declared, just like that.

He could see that coming. But he wasn´t expecting to listen to the next words she spoke.

“But… not just any sex, you know. I want satisfaction.” He swallowed.

“S-satisfaction?” what was she saying?

“You know, there´s this… pills. There´s been a lot of pills out there, they´ve been out for a while now to be honest. So, you know how, or what are pills used for? As in, sex?” that was her question.

 

In this new world, where women are so gigantic and men not so much anymore. There´s been a need, an urge from women, and also from men. But mostly women since men´s voting doesn´t really “count”.

There´s plenty different pills out there. Some that can be purchased with a “recipe” and some others that can be acquired legally in some qualified stores. (Of course, there´s some questions that must be answered before purchasing).

The main thing is, these pills have different effects. Mostly used during sex. Some are as simple as allowing the man to last longer. Other´s turn men´s penis´s into fountains of cum. And, for women, some pills make women more sensitive, to allow them to reach a deeper pleasure with their couple. And others allow women to lactate.

These pills have been used, 99-percent of the time, for sex. And this is where Mindy does her thing. As someone sexually active, she´s used a decent, and diverse, amount of them, and the one she liked the most was the one she´s about to ask Matt to use.

 

“I… well… sure.” He said. He knew what they were, and what some could do. But he had never used one before.

“Ok, so… this is a pill I… I particularly like. Here.” And she handed him a tiny pill, tiny in her hands and of a consistent size in his.

Living in a world surrounded by 20-foot amazons does have some disadvantages. Mostly on the size of “regular” or “small” things.

In this case, the pill, which seemed awfully huge, was of a purple color. It did seem hard to swallow. Very hard to.

“Ok now, this little pill in your hand…” she continued, making him think: “little?”

“This pill is meant to… grow, a… a certain part of your… anatomy…” she seemed too shy at the moment. To his surprise, he thought she´ll be really self-ensured, even in a moment like this.

“W-which part?” he asked. Not really wanting to listen to her response. But he had an idea.

“Well, this is meant for your… penis. Your, dick, will expand.” And then, she spoke with a more self-ensured tone, “This way I will get the pleasure I´m looking for and… well, you will too. Honestly, this is the most… two-sided? It´s meant for both of us to… enjoy.” She smiled, in a more teasing way.

“Oh… ok.” He wasn´t sure about this, but he had no other choice.

 

Matt was already there. The offer was tempting. He did want to try it. Know how it feels to actually satisfy a woman. Besides, these things were tested, right? There was no real danger… besides exhaustion.

 

Matt swallowed the whole thing. Guided only by his primal instincts and lusty desire. How would that feel? Is his member going to become more sensitive too? How much pleasure can he get?

In reality, he should´ve thought on, will it hurt? Can his penis like, explode? How big can it get?

 

“Sweet.” Declared Mindy, with her eyes wide open, he had done it. Now, it was just a matter of time before the effects showed.

Mindy reached for him within a second, pulled him up and, rushing, she made her way into her room. At first, he was alarmed. What was she going to do? Why does she had to snatch him like that?

Before he could tell, she had thrown him on the bed turning at her.

“Ok, wanna take your pants off or… do you want me to do it for you?” spoke the giantess, looming tall above him.

“I…” he didn´t know what to say, but he could feel one thing, his member was getting hard now.

 

Mindy notice, all of her attention was fixed into his crotch. Scanning his pants, waiting for the moment when that happened.

This may not have been the first time she´s seen the pill take effect, but every time, it was so exciting to her.

 

Mindy licked her lips sensuously as she could notice how Matt´s member was rising. Hardening, growing.

He knew the size of his dick, and the size it was when it hardened to it´s full mast. But, by now, it was already bigger than that.

He didn´t answer her question, so she proceeded to do as she pleased. Pulling his pants down, then his underwear, uncovering his member. He had literally no idea how the pill worked, but he could tell one thing, his member was not at its full mast and still, it was so big.

 

Mindy´s hand reached for his member; her huge hand was seizing his dick. Feeling how big it was getting in her palm. She was thrilled by his male dick growing in her hand.

Matt couldn´t believe it. His dick was growing, to insanely big proportions now; still, Mindy´s hand was still much bigger. But not for long.

 

Pleasure, while his member grew and Mindy masturbated him with her hand, he could feel nothing but pure pleasure. Quivers flowing thru his spine. Ecstatic, he was thrilled. And he could also notice that the pill did make his member more sensitive. Much more.

Even the slightest move of the goddess made him tremble. Her huge thumb massaging the tip of his throbbing member. Her long fingers wrapping his bulking dick. He was lost.

Too lost maybe. He didn´t notice, but his dick was huge. Insanely big. He had paid no attention to it before, at least not for a while, but now, the enormity of his dick was mesmerizing. At least to him but, his penis was not as big as his leg. How? Simply, how?

“What a nice dick you´ve got there…” Mindy whispered as she bit her lower lip.

 

For a giantess who stood at seventeen-feet tall, his penis was now the right size for pleasure.

She lost no time and just pulled up her skirt. Slowly, gently, she climbed on top of him. She placed both of her colossal thighs on his sides. He was sweating now, both by arousal and as a mild side effect of the pill.

The giantess loomed so tall above him as she slowly came down, down over his massive member. He couldn´t believe it, he could feel the walls of her vagina a bit tight. He was big enough to fill her. Her moans just confirmed the pleasure she was having.

Slowly, she engulfed his tip inside her pussy, then, she lowered herself, covering more and more, taking in his dick; sensuously slow. This was all part of the tease, for both.

Her warmth, his heat, both could feel each other as they joined in the sensuous passion of the love making act they were about to get in. He moaned, she moaned. Together, they both knew what was coming, what both wanted to happen.

 

Finally, his whole member was in. To him, it was insanely big, but to a giantess like her, it was big enough. Enough to give her the pleasure she so much seek for. She just thrusted her hips forward, then backwards, then forward again. Riding his swollen member slowly.

Little by little, she accelerated so much. Slowly, moving a bit faster with each thrust of her hips. He loved it, he enjoyed it so much. Her immensity was being pleased by him. Never before he had done something like that, still, she was a giantess who´ll remain gigantic. But he´d live for the moment.

 

Hot, sweat, friction, passion. Her lusty flesh was all over him, stimulating his member, fucking. Moaning. She lost her top, ripped off her skirt. Now, he could see her gigantic breasts bouncing in the air. So heavy, so firm. That only made him harder.

 

On top of him, there was a giantess moaning with pleasure. He was big enough to give her the real pleasure he had so wanted to deliver since a long time ago. It´s true that she was still a giantess among him, a mere five-foot-tall man, but his dick was something else.

She rode him, guided by all of the passion her so much larger body had. Any woman will be insatiable for any man, but now, things were slightly even.

He could feel her pleasure as her huge thighs tensed at his sides. As her pussy lips struggled to take his member in. Still, she was the one in charge. His penis was huge, but she was still bigger.

She carried his body with her slightest moves. Pushing him there, pulling him here. His member filled her completely, but he was still so much lighter to her. Wherever she moved, he moved with her.

 

“Ugh… I…” he felt something, aside of the swelling of his member, there was something else. Some strange feeling in his testicles.

“Mmmm, here we go…” she whispered from above. Turns out, surprises were not done.

His balls, just like his member, began to swell, grow larger. Only that, they were filled with cum. Now, each of his swelling, sensitive testicles were as big as his head. He was amazed, how was this possible?

 

“There they are…” said Mindy as she guided her fingers to his balls and caressed them, teased him. He was so sensitive now, and the giantess seemed to enjoy this a bit too much.

She pulled his dick out of her pussy and then, lowered herself.

The immense shadow of the giantess was casted away from him. And then, she lowered herself, all the way to his throbbing member. He wasn´t sure what was happening, but he was sure about one thing, this was about to get wild.

 

Mindy put her hands in his dick again, stroking his member between her fingers. She licked her lips, excited, voracious. Then, she took it in. Inside her mouth.

He moaned as his penis barely fit inside her mouth. Now, he could feel her wet tongue and her saliva all over his cock. She lost no chance to caress his balls with her fingers, rubbing the swollen balls of his.

He couldn´t deny one thing, it was kind of… uncomfortable. His member and balls were so sensitive, and so big. He knew that he wouldn´t be able to walk with such a monster in his pants, but this was just the effect of a pill. It will pass… soon.

 

But soon seemed to be too long. She had some fun with him. Sucking his dick, massaging his balls, putting his cock in and then pulling it out. He felt like a toy to her. And he was confused, he was so turned on, why didn´t he came?

He could feel the cum, threatening to blast all over her. But that didn´t happen? Was there some other thing that could make him last much longer?

He chose not to care. He just enjoyed the ride as she took care of everything.

 

Her warmth, her enormity. The softness of her flesh, her sweat all over him. He was lost in this woman´s hugeness. She was everywhere he turned. Her huge tits bouncing high in the air. Her thick legs, so full of lusty flesh.

And then, her ass. She turned and allowed him to have a full view of her gigantic ass. So firm, so peach-shaped. He couldn´t help it but to become more aroused by the second.

He just caressed her skin as she used his member as she pleased. Kind, but a bit rough too. She was tossing him from one side of the bed to the other, a little rushed. But that may be because the effects of the pill will vanish in a few moments.

 

He was exhausted. Tired, but he had to keep going. He wasn´t doing much, she was taking care of every single thing. Still, maintaining such a mountainous erection was hard to do. His heart was pumping blood straight to his dick, he felt numb, but he had to keep going.

 

She stood on top once more, encaging him beneath her thighs and pushing his impossibly hard member inside her. She moaned, and then began to ride his cock. Over and over.

He had some trouble breathing, the air was foggy, his vision blurred for a moment. Her sweat fell on him like rain. He ignored all of that, at this moment, the only thing on his mind was to cum. Finish, fill her with the juices she´s been so long working for.

She could feel it too, he was about to burst. She kept going, faster, harder, she felt heavier by the second and then, he came.

A loud moan filled the air, and his huge load filled her. She was ecstatic, it felt so good to receive such thing in exchange. None all of men agree to do this. Mostly because it is kind of dangerous, but she may have forgotten to mention it before he accepted.

He was giving her his everything. What seemed to be gallons of cum burst out of his dick. He spasmed as they went. Pleasure, jolts of pleasure flowed thru his spine. Filling his body with satisfaction, relieve, and some rest.

He relaxed as the action was finally over. Then, he closed his eyes. He wasn´t able to see himself, but he was red, all over his body. Not because of the heat, but because of all the blood running through his body in such an accelerated rhythm.

“It´s ok, just close your eyes…” spoke Mindy, “You´ve done GREAT…” she was really pleased by his performance. “Just have some rest, I´ll take good care of you, don´t worry…” he said nothing, mainly because he was too tired, so her just did as she said.

 

Matt closed his eyes, he had done it, climaxed. Now, there was nothing in his mind to avoid falling for the tiredness that he had. He could feel it in his whole body, so heavy, so numb. He turned at her, before she turned into a huge blur and disappeared. He fell asleep in a matter of seconds, not even seconds.

It was like a blink. Like those times when you get up in the middle of the night and your eyes are still so tired that they fall heavily over your eyes. Gone, he was gone.

 

“Wakey wakey!” said a voice, Mindy´s voice.

“Huh?” what happened? Hadn´t he just closed his eyes a second ago?

“How do you feel?” asked Mindy, smiling down to him.

“I… I feel…” not that good actually, he could use some more sleeping time. His body felt off, like that time when he worked out. Something didn´t felt as it should. He could tell the sex they had exhausted him. And he wasn´t fully recovered.

“I hope that pill wasn´t too much for you. You know, you did seem a bit… tired when you fell asleep.” She noticed, she could tell that was beyond the physical limits his body could take, however, he should be good within a day or two.

“Yeah, I… I was. I guess this is something you can´t use every day, right?” he said, a bit more awake than before.

“Yes, it´ll be good if you, like, not try any for… a few days, just to be sure.” She replied.

“Yeah, haha. And… what time is it?” he asked, between chuckles.

“Oh, it´s… a quarter to five.” Five? Did she really said five?

He´s been gone for like five hours? He got there like at 11:00 am, and between the glass of water and sex, maybe he was gone around 12:00, so he´s been sleeping for five straight hours!

This was a huge bumper for his schedule. And he thought he had managed to keep things in place by removing all of those “dangerous” or “unsafety” requests he received.

“F-five?” he asked, really alarmed.

“Yhup, almost… why? You missed something? A date? I would´ve noticed, cause your phone should´ve made that sound it makes whenever you have a date soon, you know, the notification…” she was aware of his phone too? What else had she done all that time he was out? She wasn´t his girlfriend, was she?

During that time, she could´ve used his phone and establish a relationship with him.

She didn´t. Lisa made sure she was not a huge red flag. Still, he didn´t feel so comfortable knowing he´s been sleeping during so long in this woman´s bed. It felt weird.

 

Now that he comes to think about it, he feels awful. He´s tired, his mouth´s dry, he´s hungry and… well, at least his member´s normal size again, but his balls kind of hurt.

“So… wanna do this some other time? As in, if you´re still single?” Mindy asked. Of course, she was not girlfriend material.

He should´ve known, but the thing is, the day was mostly gone, he needed a date, soon. He needed to schedule a date for tonight. And knowing he had resumed all of his proposals in just a few, he needed to see if any of those few wanted to date him today.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I just posted chapter 20 on my patreon, together with a bunch of other stories, here´s the link if you´d like to join:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234