- Text Size +

Matt was amazed, Katy was hot as hell. The giantess footsteps made the floor tremble behind her, he could feel the small waves on the wood floors as he followed her, sprinting a little.

He wanted to get close enough to get a better view of her magnificent ass. If he was closer, he could see how each of he cheeks smacked the other one while she walked; but not too close, else, he´ll have some big trouble, he couldn´t crane his neck so far.

 

“Ok, what would you like me to cook?” Said Katy as she turned.

Matt blushed, he was embarrassed. He was just following her like a moth would do to the light. Pulled by the magnetic lustfulness of her sensuous body. What he didn´t know is that, he didn´t cared, at all. In fact, it could be better if he was in some sort of trance.

“I…” he turned to the side, lowering his head, then to the floor. All the while moving his hands in a nervous antsy way. Was he supposed to decide? Well, this means he´s a guest, however, having a woman cook for you, when she´s not supposed to, that feels, good actually.

“Come on, just tell me, give me a meal and I´ll make sure to give you the best one you´ve ever had. I don´t want to brag but, my friends say I´m a pretty good cook…” she bent closer, adoring how shy he had suddenly turned.

“I… I think, uhm, w-whatever, whatever you´d like´s fine. I mean, I´m not like… too hungry and, well, this is your place and I wouldn´t like to say something that… that can take long. I don´t really want to bother.” He still haven´t made eye contact.

“How sweet, you don´t want me to struggle. Awww. But you´re my guest, sweetheart. I don´t mind. Really… but, I know someone´s too shy to tell so… I´ll make some pasta, ok?” she placed her huge hand over his head and ruffled his hair a bit.

Matt completely gave. He just allowed her to decide. That would be easier.

 

Katy put an apron on. But that´s the only thing she wore over her underwear. Matt was thrilled. Once again, he was leering at her. Ogling her feminine, big, fleshy body. A really sexy giantess. In all of her twenty-foot glory.

He could never get over the fact that those gigantic women moved their bodies with such grace. Carrying her heavy bodies from one side to the other. Her breasts bouncing, her butt cheeks smacking against each other. Her hips swaying.

It made sense, since their muscles are also bigger. And their bones. Everything´s bigger on them. Those titanic beauties were huge versions of human beings. Proportional, tall, long. Vertical beauties. He never took much time to think on that, he mainly leered at those long legs of hers.

Her sexy ass free to display. Beneath, her thick thighs, filled of flesh and muscle. Sexy, strong and soft. Her calves were also part of the deal, round and fit. Her legs were at least eleven and a half feet long. Over twice his height. And each leg must weight several times more than he does.

 

All of her naked flesh, she was showing off much more than a woman normally did. Her back was literally only covered by her bra straps and the diminutive thong she wore. And the small straps of the apron. However, she wasn´t leaving much to the imagination.

However, food was done fast. He lost track of time as he ogled at her. Time flies when you´re entertained. Much more when you´re having a sexy show for your own. The thing is, she didn´t even had to try, she was just cooking in her underwear.

It´s easy to catch all of a man´s attention when you´re a goddess standing at 20´2” and with a body like Katy´s. A slim, curvy, fit shape. Tremendous tits and a nice big ass. And her blonde hair sparkled when she moved from one side to the other. More when she purposefully tossed it to the side.

His member was rock hard beneath the table. How did he managed to get on top of a chair? He didn´t notice. He was just trying to get a good view of her ass. And the higher he got, the better. Now, how was he capable of climbing a chair meant for a woman, without paying attention to where he was walking? No clue, apparently, he just did.

 

Dinner was awesome. Tasty, warm and… big. Women sized pasta. Which means it´s around five times the size of the pasta he eats when he´s at the unit he was assigned to. Well, the one they serve there, he´s been busy lately, so he hasn´t have much time to eat there. There´s supposed to be a cafeteria there or something, but he has never been into it. In fact, he´s only been inside his room and the front desk when he signed in. Although, the front desk was actually in the center of the building, designed to be used as a shelter in case of an emergency.

Katy ate a ton. Quite literally for him. This big woman had eaten much more in one meal than he would in an entire day. Two maybe. And she had a large glass of… soda? At some point she may have mentioned she liked sweet drinks. Still, he´s not sure if he listened correctly. She talked as she was preparing dinner, but he wasn´t sure about what.

When she turned and asked something, he just told her that anything was fine, or just agreed with her. If he was allergic to any type of food, then he could be in trouble. But he wasn´t, so it was safe to eat.

 

“So… Matt… or would you like me to call you Mathew?” She asked.

“Oh, Matt´s fine.”

“Ok, Matt. How was dinner? Did you like it? Do you want some more or… are you full already?”

“I… I´m fine, actually.” He replied while looking up at her. All of her kind magnificent glory.

“Very well. I hope you have room for dessert, cause this meal isn´t over…” she winked at him and picked up his plate. The plate was actually a full sized one, only that she served him a really small portion in one of the edges.

 

She took the dishes to the sink and then walked back. She came in some sort of slow-motion. At least that´s how he saw it. The giantess looming high above him. Smiling, sexy, kind. Katy was nice. He even wondered if she was single.

But she didn´t seem to stop. She walked all the way to him, placed her huge hands under his armpits and picked him up. Before he could even react, she had him pinned against her breast. His face was constantly smacked, in a tender way, by her heavy tit, while they walked into some other room.

He had no idea where they were heading to, but the kitchen was now out of sight. But he didn´t have to be a genius to tell things were about to get spicy. Back to the living room? Or… to her room?

“I hope you don´t mind, Matt. But I have something in mind I´ve been wanting to do for a while and… I think you´re the perfect candidate for it.” He felt good. The chosen one, but for what?

 

In no time, they were inside her room. Just as he suspected. Now, it was time for Katy to reveal her plan. Hopefully, she´s not one of those apparently sweet giants that end up sitting on him. She was proportionally slim, but judging by her height, she weighted a lot!

“Now…” she said as she tenderly placed Matt on top of her mattress. He wasn´t sure what was about to happen, but she was gentle and careful, he´d be fine. “I know we´re not on a date… but I don´t think you´d mind. I´m sort of… your savior, you know. Escorting you the other day, saving you now, I don´t want to say you owe me, but if you´d like to pay me in one way, I think this would be it, what do you say?” He nodded, looking up to her.

“Sweet. Now, I don´t want to force you into something you don´t want. Tell me, you´re totally ok with doing this? Well, you don´t know yet what “this” is. But I´ll explain you.”

“S-sure.” Sex with her seemed nice, he would love to see what´s beneath that huge bra of hers.

“Very well. There´s something I´ve been wanting to do for a while, and you, sweetheart, you´ll be the very first I´ll allow to do it.” Was she a virgin? And when she said very first, it meant she was not material for a girlfriend, but he didn´t mind. Actually, Dame´s are busy women, she won´t have the time for a relationship.

“Ok, so… what do I have to do?” he was eager.

“Someone´s excited. I like it. You know, when I first saw you, I thought you were really cute. And when you reach out for help. Aww, not any man is brave enough to do so. Which means, you´re the right one. You´ll be my first time doing this. Some friends say it´s the best experience that there can be, and I´d like you to go through it with me.” He was horny, and excited.

 

He was in. But in for what? She hasn´t said yet. But before she explained her plans, she went over to her closet and pulled something out of there.

“Now, I know that as a Dame, I should put the example, a model woman. But I can´t give up everything just to be a role-model. Besides, we can all have our personal fantasies, can´t we?” But what was it? He was a bit tired of all the suspense.

 

Matt was wondering what his giant sexy woman could be referring to. Was she about to sit on him? Insert his whole self deep in her butt? Was she on the kinky side? Keeping some naughty fantasies, a secret up until now? Or, maybe what she intended was not sex related at all. It could be mere uncommon stuff.

He couldn´t wait for her to reveal her intentions. What had she pulled from her closet? Her huge hands could hide whatever inside them. Theoretically, anything that could fit him could be hid in the palm of her hands.

Handcuffs? A rope? Chains? What if she wasn´t the sweet lady she pretended to be and she will end up manhandling him, or worse! Dames were not precisely… clearheaded. There were some exceptions to it, some were just doing their jobs. However, there were some that wanted that power to be capable of hiding or covering anything they did wrong.

 

“Are you ready…?” Came Katy´s teasing whisper from above.

Matt couldn´t deny it, he was hot. He was so turned on by her lack of clothing. All of her naked flesh, so much woman, just for him. Or… was he just for her?

Her smile seemed… whatever! She could have anything in mind, her smile only revealed the satisfaction she was getting. She was about to sate a hunger she has had for a really long time.

Katy bent forward, then she came closer to him, looming high above him, with a huge grin on her face. A huge hand of hers landed on his right, then, her left hand did the same on his other side. He was officially surrounded by her, his only way out was to the back.

He kept a smile on his face, not to show her the utter concern and possibly fear he was having at the moment. He crawled to the back, fast, anxious, mortified. But there was nowhere to go. He was doing it as fast as he could, but Katy didn´t even had to try. Her long arms moved slowly, crawling over him, keeping him beneath her suspended body, crawling in now all fours over the bed.

She wasn´t speaking. Why wasn’t she speaking?! Why did she stopped talking just now? Did she fed him just to have him full to then eat him herself? A giant carnival woman, capable of swallowing whole? Honestly, he was getting the craziest of ideas, but now, his back just hit the wall.

Katy´s bed was woman´s sized. In fact, her mattress was amongst the biggest ones there are. 28 foot long, over five times his height. Still, he managed to get to the very end of it. Now, he was officially cornered. A wall to his back, a long arm to his right, another to his left, and in front, a giant woman. Smiling; right now, her smile seems a bit more terrific than it first did.

 

“Where are you running to, Matt? I haven´t told you what we´re doing?” Her tone was friendly, kind, but that didn´t precisely mean her intentions were good.

There was something in her right hand, in fact, that had always been there, she was just lightly leaning over it as she crawled over the mattress. When her weight made her hands sink on the cushioning surface of it. But now, she rose that hand.

This could be Matt´s chance to escape, sprint to the side, jump down of the bed, and hopefully, escape. But he stood still, he was no match for a woman with legs twice as long as he was tall. He was at her mercy now.

Katy rose her hand, bringing it closer to her face, then, she approached her other hand too. In her hands, there was a small white bottle. A pill bottle. For a second, and image of his swollen, inflated member from the other day came to his mind. Was this about to happen again? It wouldn´t be so bad, to be honest.

But he was wrong, from that bottle, which contained just a few pills. Probably more than five, but no more than ten. Nonetheless, she had declared before that this was her first time doing this, which means, this would be the first pill she takes; IF these pills are meant for her to use them.

 

After the bottle was opened, Katy shook it a little, placing her hand right beneath it. The bottle dropped three pills on her hand. Of a cream color, right in the middle of white and yellow. Pastel color. He couldn´t really see, but she was right about to explain.

“Ok, I think… oops, I´m… I´m not really sharing what I´m doing, right? Sorry cutie. Listen, I´ll explain, but pay attention, ok sweetheart.” Matt was listening, he was petrified as he waited for her to finally explain what was going on. All of this drama could´ve been saved if she had said something on the way to her room.

“Now, as a Dame, I can´t ethically, or morally, force a man to do what I want. I want you to be totally honest with me, for real. I´m going to explain you and if you´re, by any reason, uncomfortable by my proposal, we can leave it aside and I´ll take you home, ok?”

Matt nodded.

“No, no, honey, I need you to use your words, I can´t proceed if you don´t speak.”

“O… ok, but, just to… make things clear, you haven´t said what we´re doing, right?”

“Of course not, don´t worry. Now, these pills, these cream-colored pills, they´re… hard to get. But, that´s because they´re, at least for me, capable of giving a woman the ability to… lactate…” Did she just say lactate?

 

Matt´s arousal decreased a little. He was not really hoping for this. Plus, this could only mean one thing. She was one of those maternal ladies he really didn´t want to date. At least not be in a relationship with. A giant mommy, that´s how every single one of them called themselves, except for the giant part.

He wanted to say no and just leave, as in “I´m not in for it.” And goodbye Katy. Yes, this could mean that he´ll lose a, if he could call her that way, friend; one who´s capable of literally protecting him. But she kept explaining.

“I… I don´t really go out and look for men. I´m… a bit shy. It´s easy to protect men, just stand-up for them. Be kind of… a heroine, hehe, I know it sounds silly but, I can´t really… ask someone out. I just… I want a man to pamper, to love, to adore. I know, I appear to be a really confident woman, but the thing is… I´m not.” This was really something.

“That time when you asked us out to escort you, I wanted to ask you… but I guess I lost my chance. But today, when I spot you on my way home from work, I can´t deny it, it felt like… as if faith was drawing a path for us. Now, my question is… Matt, would you help this big woman make one of her dreams come true?” She was sweet, kind, she was sharing with him.

He could see on her face that this needed a lot of courage from her. Maybe that´s why she didn´t said a word until now. But the thing is, he was feeling bad. He wanted to reject her proposal. Making her tits lactate only meant one thing, she wanted him to nurse. He´ll be drinking milk from… her. Straight from her tits.

He wasn´t sure. In one hand, he had already done that. That woman, what was her name? Sue. She said that whenever a man nursed on them, the feeling was way better than sex. Giving, maybe not all, a sense of satisfaction and pleasure beyond ecstasy.

He was sure that Katy wanted to do so because… she had maternal instincts that maybe she didn´t even understood. This was something she wanted to do. She was kind enough to wait for him to respond, which only proves she´s caring. But the more time he took to think about it, the more her smile faded. She was waiting for an answer, and he was just there, sitting on the mattress with a not so sure expression.

 

“Listen, if… if you don´t want to it´s ok…” she seemed a bit dejected now. “I… I know this isn´t like… the best proposal there is… it´s ok. I can change up and take you home. Don´t worry, I won´t hate you for saying no.” She was so kind that he felt awful.

“So what?” he thought, “I… I can do it. She´s… I´ll be like paying her back for helping me.” He couldn´t make her feel bad. He´d be an asshole if he rejected such a sweet woman´s offer. Besides, it couldn´t be so bad. He just had to nurse, not call her mommy or anything else. Hopefully.

“K-Katy… I… I do!” he declared, bringing her smile back to her face.

She was lighting up by all of the joy that came back to her. “For real?” she asked, almost yelling with excitement.

“Yes. For real.” Now, he was her savior, or… complying? He was giving something back, that´s all that mattered.

“Aww, you have no idea how happy you´re making me.” She was about to cry in contempt. “Now, how many should I take? I think one´s fine. I mean, you just had a reasonable diner, we wouldn´t want you to explode, or for me to end up lopsided, right?”

 

Katy swallowed the pill. Easy, no water needed. He stood there as he waited for this to begin. She knew this could take a while, but not too long, she decided to accommodate herself for it.

She sat next to Matt. Then, she reached for him, putting her large hands on his sides once more. In less than three seconds, he was sideways over her lap, resting his head on her arm. She was looking at him, smiling tenderly.

“I´m so happy you accepted. Believe me, anything you want, anything you need, you can count on me. I´m just so thankful that you´re allowing me to fulfill my… this little dream I´ve had.” He was feeling good, her words made him feel like butterflies flying inside him, followed by a warm feeling of joy.

 

“Oh…I think… I think it´s… about to happen.” This was Katy´s first time using the pills. She didn´t even tried any just to see how it felt of how it was. She knew they were working because of the sudden heat she felt on her chest. A heat that went from the deep core of her tits to their whole.

She was now aware of everything that was inside her breasts. At first, the warmth was equal on her whole tit. But then, it seemed to focus on certain parts. At first, her muscle, she was actually feeling some discrepancy. She didn´t knew but, her chest muscles cooled down a bit.

Then, the lobes of her breasts maintained the heat, but it was rising. She felt a round area inside her tit hot. What´s more, a lot of separate parts. Each lobe.

The hormones inside her body were stimulating her milk glands at an incredibly fast rate. Causing all of the heat. But then, the real thing started. Her breasts were now actually inflating. To Matt, her boobs were huge before, pretty big for a woman her size. But now, they were growing.

Expanding, getting rounder and rounder. Her nipples hardened and grew larger too. Her bra seemed so tight now, tight to the point that, it suddenly popped off. No need to remove it, her hulking tits took care of it.

The inflation of her growing breasts was surreal. Her tits growing larger, rounder, heavier. She could feel it, her milk glands, they were filling up. Matt could see all of the dim blue veins all over her now naked boobs as she threw her head back and enjoyed the feeling of pleasure her expansion was giving her. This felt good, so right.

 

In a second, her nipple simply began to drip. Pouring a white creamy liquid out of it. Drops of milk began to come from inside her. It was official, she was lactating. And now, there was a man willing to nurse all of that milk out of her. But how much was it?

Her tits had definitely grown. They seemed to be twice as big now. And all of her new size, it was milk. Milk he´ll have to drink up. One tit at a time.

 

“Now, I hope you´re hungry, cause these titties, well, they´re bigger than I expected…” She said as she pulled him closer to her tit.

Her nipple was simply HUGE! There´s no way that fits inside his mouth. But Katy didn´t wait for him to say anything, he had already agreed, besides, she felt so swollen now. She was warned this may hurt a little.

“Come on, Matt, suck, suck. Make me feel better…” she cooed as he opened his mouth wide and took her nipple in. Well, most of it.

 

He wasn´t sure what to do with boobs that size. But she kept him pinned to her nipple, his mouth wide open as her dripping breasts let all of her milk slowly pour out. He was sucking in one of her tits while the other tit dribbled.

Katy moaned, her nipples were so sensitive now, her breasts so big. She never thought that this could feel so good. His tiny lips on her gargantuan tit, she was so focused that she could listen to him swallowing the milk. Matt´s mouth filled with milk, then swallowed, then again, and again; over and over.

He didn´t even had to suck, the pressure inside her tits was such that the milk came out; in just the perfect flow for him. She adored it.

When the milk´s flow began to cease a bit, he placed both hands over her engorged tit, pressing on it, forcing more milk out of it. Her nipple was too big to fit inside his mouth, he couldn´t really latch. And when she realized what he was doing, she used her free hand to press on her tit.

She was stronger, and when she did so, she felt quivers all the way through her spine. Meanwhile, Matt was almost showered by the huge blast of milk that came out.

“Oops, guess these titties are really full, hehe…” she chuckled as the breast feeding continued.

 

Minutes became what seemed like hours. How long have they been like that? He was aware that she shifted him to her other tit. But he was full just by one. In fact, full was not describing his feeling. He wanted to throw up. All that pasta and now this huge load of milk. He couldn´t do it. But he tried.

He allowed Katy to have her fun, make one of her wishes come true. He kept nursing as a good man and allowed her to feel good. He was sure, all of that moaning only meant she liked it.

Katy wasn´t sure what had her going. She was loud. Was it the soreness all over her tits? The feeling of being full? Or just that her nipples were hard and sensitive? All that together with the fact that Matt had his mouth pinned to them. She wasn’t sure, but she´ll take this chance.

She squeezed her tit again, trying to take out all of the milk inside her breast. Once again, he was showered in milk. Then, he was returned to the first tit, to think he believed he was done with that one.

“Oopsie, someone´s wet, all covered by my milk… but don´t worry little pumpkin, you can stay with me tonight. I´ll give you something warm to put on, and then you can sleep here with me…” she smiled down to him. It seemed fair, it was late outside, and the cold breeze of the night, it would be better not to catch a cold.

 

The nursing continued, with Matt feeling dwarfed by the incredible size of her breasts; and Katy couldn´t get over it. Finally, a man to feed. She could tell his stomach was bloated. But, how far could he go? She still felt kind of full. But she´ll stop soon, allowing him to rest. Just for tonight, she´ll take personal care of him. To her, it is only fair, he´s making her happy, she may as well look for him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The story is all the way to chapter 22 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234