- Text Size +


He spent the night at Katy´s place. He felt safe, she was a Dame, the maximum authority he knew. At least the highest with whom he´d be able to speak. However, it was a good night.

Matt had a good sleep. Well, he was three times more bloated than he ever felt in his life. But it was milk, easy to digest. It took him quite some time to digest everything, but he was done. By mid-night. There was a watch nest to the bed, so it was easy to check on the time.

During the night, Katy turned, covering him with the sheets, making sure he was ok. She hugged him and slept with him in her long arms. He felt… loved. Katy was a sweet woman. The problem was that, when se fell asleep, she hugged him really tight to her. Very.

He felt like suffocating at first, but then she let him go. Lucky for him. Now, he was sharing the bed with a twenty-foot giantess. He was worried that she could smother him under her huge body. But being buried under her humongous breasts wouldn´t be so bad. Kind of a good way to go.

 

The problem came in the morning, the early morning. Matt was awakened by the beeping sound of Katy´s alarm. Loud, annoying and repetitive.

“Oh, sorry Mattie. I… well I have to get to work early. Sorry about that. But why don´t you stay here in bed while I get ready? Ok?” She caressed his hair as she woke from bed.

Katy´s breasts had returned to normality. They were still huge, but not full of milk anymore. These pills, the effect they had lasted around 3-4 hours, depending on the pill. Yet, some had a different time. Longer, shorter. Variations.

However, it was time for the giantess to get ready.

 

Matt couldn´t quite go back to sleep. He could hear Katy going from one side to the other. Turning on the shower, flushing the toilet; once she was at the kitchen, he could listen to the sound of pans and forks, spoons, he had no idea. But it was noisy.

Six hours, at most, of sleep. He didn´t feel so good. He was kind of tired. But in time, he will be as awake as always. Hopefully.

 

Katy walked down town, carrying him in arms.

“K-Katy. I don´t mean to be rude but… can you put me down?” he asked.

“Haha. Aww, don´t be embarrassed. It´s fine, believe me, one out of every three men are carried by a woman. Either they want to save time, or, like me, can´t help it but to do it.”

“But…”

“Nay, nay, no buts, my dear. We´re almost there anyways.” Katy was walking, well carrying, him home, to the apartment he had. She insisted, not to say she had already picked him up before he could say no.

 

“Here we are.” She placed him in the floor, right in front of his apartment´s door. “Now, you already have my number saved on your phone. Any time, and I mean it. Any time you´re in trouble, or alone on the streets. Even if you´re just paranoid about some woman chasing you. Just give me a call, ok?” Katy said, bending over and smiling at him.

“Ok.” He said, smiling at the giantess.

“For real…” her smiling and sweet face turned a bit serious now, “If there´s anyone, and I mean ANYone following you, or making you feel uncomfortable. Just give me a call and I´ll make sure to… fix it.” She wanted to say whack her, imprison her, kick her ass. But she had to be more formal.

“Sure, I… understood. I´ll call you.” He wanted to be clear, plus, she seemed kind of scary now. Just now.

“Very well. Take care sweetheart. Mommy Katy will make sure to look after you. Do you need me to come check on you when my shift´s over?” she asked.

“Oh, well…” She said it, mommy. He hated that word. But she just breastfed him last night. She was a very maternal woman. But mommy? Outside? It was really common nowadays, but he didn´t liked it. “I´m ok, really. If there´s any trouble. I´ll call you.” He smiled, kind of.

“Ok, I´ll get going, I have to meet Olga in five minutes. See you later, my little munchkin.” She was gone. Finally gone.

Matt got worried for a second. The worst that could happen was that she was one of those huge clingy “mommies”. But, on the other hand, he now had a big woman who´ll for sure walk until the end of the world for him. He will not abuse it, but it came in handy.

But talking about a big friend. He remembered someone. Zoey.

“I should give her a call…” he thought as he opened his apartment´s door and entered. Home, sweet temporary home. But for how long?

 

First thing first. He had to arrange his dates. Make sure everything was on time and that his schedule was not ruined. But it wasn´t the case. He still had a LOT of time.

 

On the same day, he got a date with Hannah. She said there was no need to worry about his attire. A semi-formal look will do. But what was that?

Matt had never worn a semi-formal outfit. Was he supposed to wear a t-shirt? A square pattern one will do? He needed advice. Lucky for him, Zoey could help.

There was no real need for her to come over, a simple text message did just fine.

 

Matt got to Hannah´s office. She worked in the big city. Which means, there´s a lot of women outside. Coming and going really fast. He had to make sure none of them walked over him. It will really hurt if any stepped on him.

The only “good” thing was that none of them seemed to notice him. City women, or at least the one´s on that area, they were busy. Whatever they were doing, they had no time to waste. Time was money, and time lost could mean money loss.

But he was finally at her office, well, the huge building where she worked. And it may be the tallest building he´s ever seen. Matt was really far from his place. He had to make sure to leave his place an hour before the date. Right now, it was noon. 6:00 pm, his date was at that time, however, he knew he had to be there earlier, much earlier. She was an important woman.

Even if she was not one of those obnoxious women who think they´re the big deal. She still expected certain things from certain people. And if he wanted this to work, for Hannah to be an option, he needed to give a good impression.

Matt felt this more as a job interview than a date. He was kind of tense. His heart was beating fast inside his chest. And the fact that this date will finish by the time it was completely dark outside. It didn´t help at all.

 

Matt was uneasy. This was just a date, but unlike any others, this one felt much more serious. And the real deal came when he went straight to the receptionist. Well, straight to the front of her desk.

That desk was like ten-feet tall. Unreachable to him. This was one of those times when he´ll have to rise his voice and call for the attention of the desk. He didn´t liked it at times like this when he felt insecure.

What if he wasn´t loud enough and she missed him, or what if he tried to correct it and came too loud. Drawing too much attention to him. In any way, this needed to happen.

“G-good evening!” he yelled as he wondered, evening? Pretty formal, pretty awkward. However, he got the attention.

“Huh? Oh, hello down there.” A girl stood up and looked down to him. That girl must be at least sixteen-feet tall. Maybe around his age.

“Hi… I, uhm, I´m here to meet Hannah.” Matt said.

“Hannah?” The girl asked.

 

For some reason, he had the idea that it will be much easier. That he´d just say Hannah´s name and she´ll be like: “For sure, just follow me…” or give him some instructions on how to get to her. But it seemed she had no idea who he was talking about.

“Yeah, I have a date with her and, she works on this building, so…” he hoped that would be specific enough.

“Sorry, but I´m not aware of it.” She received him with a smile, however, that smile faded and now this girl seemed confuse, in a not so pleased way.

“Oh, I… I thought you´ll know, sorry.” He felt nervous.

“Yeah, I´d like to be more helpful, but there´s hundredths of people working here now so… Yeah…” Lots of sarcasm on her voice.

“I… let me get her name, ok?” he said as he pulled out his phone, her name was for sure over there.

“Sure, it´s not like I´ve got any more important things to do…” this girl wanted to see how far he´ll got. However, he won´t pass the first floor without her name, or an appointment.

 

Hannah worked on a really private building. Anyone was welcomed to get in and look for information. Leave a curriculum, with no chances of receiving a call back, drop some mail, packages. Random, even if not requested, information or mild requests. But passing the first floor was a whole other deal. No one, no exceptions will pass that without permission.

There was some delicate information handled there, together with a lot of information on investors accounts and delicate data. No one was welcome without a badge. And getting a visitor´s badge was beyond hard. To put this simple, there were only five visitor badges in that desk, and so far, this year, only one had been used.

 

Matt pulled out his phone but there was a problem, the app won´t load unless he´s got wi-fi.

“Uhm… sorry to ask but… do you have, and would you be so kind to give me the wi-fi´s password? I… I can´t connect to the app. Heh.”

“No. Sorry but we can´t share our wi-fi with random people.” Said the lady as she began to lose interest.

“But, then… how can I show you her name?” he asked.

“You don´t know the full name of the person you´re meeting? I don´t see how that´s my problem.” That didn´t seem very nice.

“But… I…” it was true, however, Hannah had shared her name, in that one date they had. If that could be called a date. But he couldn´t remember. It ended with “S” or, did it start with that? He wasn´t sure. “It sounded something like…” he said.

“I don´t think you can remember. Sorry but I can´t let you go further than this without an appointment. So, bye, bye.” She waved at him from above.

“No. Wait, I… I do know her name, it´s Hannah… Hannah Bo… La… Str…” he had no idea what her last name was. But he was close to remember.

“Sorry little guy. But even if you could remember, how am I supposed to know it´s true?”

“Well, I… I have the date scheduled on my app.”

“The one on your phone, the one that doesn´t have internet connection? Hmm?” now she seemed like a know-it-all.

“I could show you if you share the password with me…” he frowned, this woman was annoying. What´s more, he was losing time there. How long had it been now? But it was still early, he still had fifteen more minutes.

She´ll appreciate his punctuality. That´s if he gets passed this lady. But that seemed kind of hard now.

 

“What if you… what if you search for women named Hannah, just tell me the names and I´ll tell you which one she is, how about that?” he said.

“I´m afraid that´s personal information I cannot share with you. Now, unless you´ve got what I already ask you for, I´ll suggest you to leave.” Bad news for him.

“But… but I… she´s… she´s an executive, and…” He didn´t know what to say, so he just thought of dropping all the information he hadn´t yet mentioned. But that was of no help. He just seemed more like a suspicious, nervous, trespasser.

“I´m going to call security. Unless you want to leave, tell me, do you want me to bother one of those BIG ladies just because you can´t understand you´re not allowed to come in? Because I´ll tell you what, those women are mean. And really big. Even to me, they seem huge.” He could already picture a gorilla-like woman kicking him out. Or more like throwing him out.

“I… there´s no need to, but… can we…” He was trying to negotiate now.

“Ugh, leave, please. Listen, I´ll start dialing, and if you´re not outside within the next three seconds, they´re coming for you. Understood? So there goes one…” he didn´t know what to do. He was freaking out.

 

Matt couldn´t call her because he didn´t have a way to do so. Her number was on the app he couldn´t open, and even if he did, he had to line on his phone to call. He was in a pickle. And what´s more, he´ll get in trouble. Real trouble.

Now that he comes to think about it, without wi-fi connection, he can´t even call Katy. Which could be another problem. But not right now. Even as a Dame, she can´t grant him the access to the building.

“Two… Three…” his time was almost up, she had already picked up the phone´s speaker.

“L-listen, my name´s Matt…” he wanted to check if that rang any bells on her. But then, his phone rang.

 

He quickly turned at it and saw an unregistered number on his phone. Could that be?

“Hello?” he said as the receptionist was already dialing security.

“Hi, Matt? I just want to check on you. Our date´s in… eight minutes. Are you here already? Or maybe close?” It was Hannah, finally!

“Hi! Yes. I´m here already but… I have a bit of an issue with… getting in.” he admitted while the other girl was explaining security that there was someone that needed some help finding the door.

“Where are you? Exactly. Are you outside… in the reception?” Hannah asked.

“There! I´m right on the reception with this… lady.” He turned back up to her, and she had already hung up her phone. Security was already on their way to him.

“Ok, just tell her you´ve got a date scheduled with me.” He didn´t want to admit he didn´t knew her last name. That seemed kind of a thing that could bother her. So he just stated the obvious, letting some details out.

“I did. But she just… she´s not allowing me to enter.” He complaint.

“Ok, just hand her your phone, I´ll explain her.” Hannah said.

 

It now seemed Matt had a chance. And very few time. How long could security take to make their way over there? It was explained that the issue was with a five-foot-tall man, so there was no rush for them. Sort of the least of the least emergency scenarios.

“She… she´d like to talk with you.” He rose his phone, trying to hand it over to her.

The woman didn´t seem too happy to do so, but she just grabbed it.

“Hello?” the receptionist said.

“Hi, excuse me but that man´s…” Hannah was cut off.

“Not welcomed, I know. But security´s on their way. Bye, bye.” She hung up.

Matt froze, she just hung up. She didn´t even cared to listen to what she had to say.

“But… you… you didn´t… you can´t just…” that was his chance.

“Oh, I can and I DID.” Replied the lady as a security guard approached.

 

A twenty-foot sturdy woman in a khaki security uniform. Loose fit pants, loose fit shirt, high boots, and a cap.

“Is this the man you need help with?” she asked with her husky voice.

“Yhup. That´s him. She said as his phone rang, it was Hannah once more. But she just discharged the call.

“How annoying.” She immediately hung up. “Here.” She let Matt´s phone fall back to him. Lucky for him, he caught it. Else, it would´ve shattered once it fell to the ground from that height.

“I… but I…”

“Come on, you´re getting out.” Said the huge guard as she seized him and just threw him up her shoulder. “Don´t take this personal, little man, it´s just my job.” She was carrying him outside.

 

Was that it? Neither Hannah could fix things. And to think she was an executive among the highest levels.

His date was what? A minute away? He´d have to reschedule. But, would Hannah be willing to reschedule? Could she have the time? What if she didn´t? What if he had lost her as an option. A busy woman won´t have that much of a free time. And if she hated him for this? Had he caused her too much trouble?

As the guard was a few feet away from the front door, she received a call on her walkie-talkie.

“Gertrude, do you copy?” said a voice.

“I copy.” Said the guard, whose name was Gertrude, apparently.

“I received a call from Mrs. Scott. She says the man you´re about to kick out, he´s on a date with her… one that just started about a minute ago. Now, you know how she gets whenever things are out of schedule. Can you get him here asap, thank you.” It was apparently the security chief.

“For sure.” She replied to her superior. She placed her walkie-talkie back on her pocket and addressed back to Matt. “Sorry about that, little one. I didn´t knew you were on a date with Mrs. Scott. Let me take you with her.” She brought Matt from laying upside down on her shoulder to a gentler position, carrying him on her arm tenderly.

She walked back to the front desk, and asked the lady there for a visitor´s badge. The receptionist was surprised. “Here you go.” What had she done?”

“Thank you, now here you go.” She said as she placed the huge badge on Matt´s neck, the thing was huge and way too long for his neck, however, he could carry it.

 

Finally, he was on his way. And to his back, he could listen to the receptionist´s phone ringing. And when she answered, she received some bad news.

“Fired?!” She just messed up with the wrong woman. Well, more like hung up to her.

It seems Hannah, or Mrs. Scott, was a really powerful woman in this building. Just a few calls and he was on his way to her.

It didn´t make things any easier for him. He knew he should get used to being carried. But the thing that got him unsettled was the fact that, if he messed up, he could really piss a very powerful woman. The other day things seemed so easy, she was kind, she was generous, sweet even. But what if she had a hard side? She got that girl fired within a minute.

He instinctively swallowed as the guard hopped on the elevator.

“Ok now, let´s take you to your date.” The guard said.

Now she was nice, now that she knew Matt was on a date with one of the highest executives, a CEO actually, the founder of the company, at least co-founder; they started treating him different. He can´t complaint, he went from being treated as an unpleasant outsider to a respected man. But for how long could that last?

 

The elevator got up, all the way to the fifteenth floor. He felt nervous. Was Hannah mad? She got that receptionist fired, but could there be a way, or the case that she relieves some of that anger by taking it out on him?

He was about to find out.

 

When the elevator stopped, so did his heart. This was it, a serious date with a serious woman. A woman who wanted to settle down. Give the next step in life. If things worked out, she´ll be his forever couple. Maybe marriage? Was that a possibility? However, he was getting too ahead of himself.

The guard knocked on Mrs. Scott office. Hannah´s office. But he was worried now, should he call her Mrs. Scott? Or Hannah? Meeting her at that restaurant was already awkward enough. Now, he was at her office, her domain. His hands turned cold and his heart started racing.

 

The door was suddenly opened, and from the inside came Hannah, with a serious expression in her face. Hannah stood at 18´7”, not as tall as the husky guard that was carrying Matt, but still, she was impressive. Her fancy clothes, with that office-like serious vibes. Dark colors, an elegant look. He felt stupid on his clothes, not matching her in any way. Even the blouse she was wearing cost more than his whole outfit.

“I have a package for you, heh.” Came the guard, trying to make a joke. But Hannah wasn´t laughing. Not even smiling.

With her ice-cold expression, she just extended her arms, to reach for Matt, and said: “Thank you.”

“Oh, you´re welcome. I… I´ll get going… sorry to bother.” The guard seemed kind of nervous. Probably worried she´ll fire her too.

 

Hannah just carried Matt into her office. He didn´t even thought about complaining to her. She seemed upset. Was she mad? Was he late? For sure, but it wasn´t his fault. She knew it, right? OR, maybe she´s upset because he had just wasted some of her time. Things were not going as he expected. What´s going to happen. She was a busy woman, taking her out of her schedule will probably piss her off, a lot!

 

But finally, Hannah broke the silence.

“How are you, Matt. Hmm? Were those women too mean with you? Don´t worry, I already took care of that annoying lady at the reception. She won´t bother you anymore.” She smiled.

Matt felt warm in the middle. She wasn´t mad. At least didn´t seem.

“You know, you should´ve told them I´m the CEO, you know, that would´ve gotten you over here before.” She stated.

“Oh, I…” he forgot, CEO? So, she´s… the main boss there. “I´m sorry. But that lady didn´t wanted to check, I told her that if she gave me the names, then…” Uh oh.

“Names? Sweetheart, did you forget my last name? Hahaha, Aww, that´s cute. But you´re right. Even if you told them you´re on a date with me, they wouldn´t have believed it. However, I don´t appreciate it when I get hung up on. But that´s fixed already.” She really took care of things, didn´t she?

“Now, I´m already off of work. That´s why I asked you to come over at this time. Now that I´m free. Let´s begin. If we become a couple, there´s some things I´m going to need you to do. Let´s start with office matters, and if you do good, we can move over to my place.” She winked.

Office matters? Oh, right. Becoming her couple meant some work, although, she did mention some payment on that. But, did she said move things to her place? They got like fifty something more minutes. Unless they extend the date, which was totally possible.

 

It seems this is going to be a long evening for him. Although, Hannah seems a little different from the other day. She´s smiling more, what does she have on her mind?

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 23 has just been added on my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234