- Text Size +


Hannah drifted into her room with Matt in arms. He couldn´t care less, this isn´t the first time a woman carries him, and it certainly won´t be the last.

Although, he didn´t have much time to think of it, as she carried him over her chest, Matt could feel Hannah´s enormous tits bouncing next to him. They felt so huge and heavy, constantly bumping into him. He couldn´t really hide his arousal.

And neither could she. Her nipples were just so hard, and her body was like a furnace, hot all over. Was she hot for him? He wondered as he tried to guess if it was something good or bad. Usually, it was good, but normally, when the woman´s an almost nineteen-feet amazon. This could be dangerous.

 

He was mesmerized by how long it took them to get to her bedroom, this house was gigantic! So many doors, so many rooms, and hers seemed not to be the last of them.

In the end, they got to her bedroom. She stepped in and turned on the lights. The place, it was flawless.

“Don´t worry, I don´t mind if we get things a little… messy.” She pulled her tongue out and moisture her lips with it. Hopefully she´s gentle.

 

At first, she placed him in bed, gently. He was looking up at the skyscraper this woman was. Thick legs, thin waist, tremendous tits. She had a hourglass figure like no other.

But those thoughts were silenced by her huge hands ripping his clothes, quite literally. First his shirt, and then his pants. In a few seconds, he stood there wearing only his underwear, and that noticeable tent he had on it.

“Hmmm, are you as excited as I am?” she teased. Now it was her turn.

Hannah bent over to reach for her shorts, and she easily slid them off. Matt was speechless, she wasn´t wearing anything under those shorts. How could he miss that? As soon as those tight, tiny shorts were gone, he could see her wet pussy lips, her swollen cunt.

She seemed to be waxed, which only gave her the smoothest of the looks. Nice, clean, hot. He now wonders who´ll be on top?

 

With her top, she was slower, teasing him with every second. She uncovered her breasts in a dawdling way, she knew he wanted to see her tits so bad, but she knew better. Teasing a man, forcing him to wait, that makes thing more interesting, it turns him on more!

Her enormous breasts bouncing as her hands removed her clothes. Her nipples, hard, poking the air. He must see them. Matt was curious now, no! Not curious, he MUST know. How do they look? What´s the size of her areola? Are her nipples bigger than they look? Where are they naturally pointing at?

All of those questions were later answered.

 

Finally, the vixen was nude. Showing off her soft sexy features. For someone who´s over eighteen-feet-tall, she´s certainly graceful. She moves with such delicacy, teasing his mind with her slow moves. Keeping him at bay as she slides her hands over her body. Massaging her tits, caressing her wide hips, brushing her abdomen with her fingers.

She turned back at him, before what seemed like a dance, she asked: “Ready?”

“S-sure… YES!” he said loud and clear.

She smiled, then, she bent closer to him and, taking his underwear from the sides, with only her thumb and index finger, she ripped them off. He swallowed as now his erection was at full display.

Hannah was in trance, his dick. So hard, so provocative, what to do with it?

 

She knew this was her chance to “experiment”, look for what she likes and doesn´t like during sex. Or at least, what she likes to do to men during sex.

She pushed him down with her body, gently. Placing hands over the mattress to avoid resting any of her true weight in him, she ignored how much he could take. The only thing resting it´s true weight over him were her breasts, her prodigious tits resting on his body. Pinning him down tenderly.

She kissed him again, almost sucking his tongue out, but then, she stuck hers out. She licked his face, her warm saliva was all over his cheek and part of his forehead. He didn´t like it, but it was so HOT.

She proceeded with the rest of his body. Brushing it with her large tongue. His neck, his chest, his belly. She was teasing him, provoking him, making him tremble. And then, she aimed for his dick.

She made sure not to go too far, he can´t come this early. A few licks would do fine.

She started with his balls and went all the way up through the length of his cock. From the base to his very mushroom head. She stopped right there. Instead of brushing, she decided to change for a bit. She grabbed his dick in place with her thumb and index finger, then, with the very tip of her tongue, she rapidly stroke his member. He was quaking in place, the feeling, it sent quivers all over his spine, he didn´t want her to stop.

But she did.

 

“What about a nice boob massage?” she cooed as she moved herself over, placing her tits right in front of his torso. In fact, they were all he could see, her titanic breasts came from his penis all the way above his face.

She let them down, all over him. They were so soft, but heavy. Rapidly, she put hands into action, or on her tits? And started rubbing his whole body. Smooching him between her massive breasts. He was pinned right in between them, constantly pressed by the walls of her gargantuan tits. So soft, so warm. He didn´t want this to stop.

His legs were squirming, then tense, then squirming again. This all felt so nice, so hot. He had sweat all over her boob flesh, but she didn´t mind.

 

“Come on now…” she wanted to have some too.

She grabbed him, placed her hands on his sides and picked him up as she then landed in bed. Now, she was the one down.

After, she positioned him in between her legs, her thick thighs were brushing on his sides, he wasn´t sure what to do, but she explained. “Now, it is your turn to make me feel good. I won´t ask for much, but I do want your… penis inside me.”

Before he could even reply, she placed her enormous hand behind his butt and pushed him in. Inserting his hard member on her massive pussy. He could literally feel the heat coming from her, was she hot? Definitely?

But he got used to her warmth, and then, she started pushing him. One hand on his back, pinning him to her lower belly, and one hand on his butt, moving him forward, trying to get his dick deeper and deeper.

 

He liked to believe his member was large enough to satisfy women. And Hannah´s soft moans can confirm it.

“So… good…” she moaned as she sped up.

Her tits bouncing, her whole-body quaking, all of her flesh getting right. Was she… masturbating with him? He wasn´t doing anything but lending his member, was he a toy? No, if she wanted a toy, she would´ve got one. He was a man, a living, free man.

But what could he do? She´s been doing all the job. Should he… tickle her tummy with his hands? Was that, ok? Should he lick her back? What can he do? He´s pinned.

 

But that doesn´t matter, to her, he´s done enough. She wouldn´t dare saying she´s bad at dating, but the truth is, he´s the first man to ever step a foot inside her house. She would literally praise him, but she won´t. She knows that´s not appropriate, not coming from her. However, this carnal interaction, that´s another thing.

She kept going for a long time. She could tell he came, the first time, his body went all tense, he moaned, and then, he went numb for a few seconds. But she didn´t stop.

She hadn´t reach her own climax. She wondered, should she stop? Or keep going? She decided to let him decide, whenever he called it, when he gave up, then she´ll stop. But the truth is, Matt´s not giving.

His dick was still hard, and his vision was filled with this woman´s heavy breasts moving over her chest. He could spot her hard nipples drawing circles in the air as they went up and down. She was laying down, facing the ceiling, but those tits will go wherever they want.

 

In just a couple more minutes, he came again. A little less this time, but she wasn´t. She wondered, is she doing anything wrong? Where´s her climax?

Apparently, she´s got more… resistance, than him. Lucky she, he´s got stamina.

 

She kept going, sensing his hot cum washing her pussy from the inside. Each time, his load was fewer. But his lust hasn´t ceased.

He came around four times before she finally did. It was something. Her pussy literally exploded as she screamed, loud moans filled the air. As she finally allowed him to collapse. He was exhausted, but he could´ve gone a bit further.

“OOOOhhh, yes…” she whispered as she laid back.

Finally, some action, and all thanks to him. She ignored it could be so good to have a man around the house.

She simply reached for him one last time, and let him rest on her, placing his head over her gigantic tit. It was his pillow now.

“Take a break, you earned it.” Little does she know; he was already asleep. He was exhausted, spent. She simply caressed his body with her hand as she wondered what else could be done?

 

Morning came, much earlier than usual for him.

“Wakey, wakey! How´s my date doing?” she asked, wearing a fuzzy robe.

“Wha… I´m… what time is… it?” he was too tired, how long had he slept?

“It´s 6:30 am.” She declared, smiling at him.

“S-six… t-thirty?” he was shocked.

“Mhmm, why? What´s the matter? Don´t you tell me you like to sleep late…” she said, playfully rising an eyebrow at him.

“Well… I…” was it a good idea to admit it?

“Ok, I know. It must be hard for an unemployed man like yourself to wake up early. But remember, if you chose me as your couple, you´ll be waking up by 6:00 am, sharp. This time, I allowed you to be a little lazy, but that´s just because of our… date last night.”

Being her couple does have her downs, but the sex, he could still feel her thighs brushing on his sides. Maybe he could get used to it.

 

“BUT! Hannah, my… my clothes?” they were shredded last night.

“Oh, yes, I… I´m sorry for that, I guess I just let myself go in the heat of the moment. But I did a little something as you were sleeping. Here…” she pulled a small bag from the nights table. “I got you some clothes.”

“WOW, thank you!” she was so generous.

“You´re welcome, that´s the least I could do. Put them on, I´d like to see you wearing them. I hope they’re the right size…” she read the tags on his shredded clothes, she was sure she picked right.

 

With him finally dresses, he came to notice that they were alone at her house, since she gave the day off to all of her employees, this morning, early morning, it was just the two of them.

*grumble*

“Oh, is that your stomach?” she asked. It was, after last night, he needed food. He was starving.

“Don´t worry, I´ll cook for us both,” but she doesn´t know how to cook, “Do you, uhm, want cereal?” the only thing she could prepare right now.

 

By 7:30, she drove him off in his “apartment”.

“This is the place, right?” she asked as she stopped in front of the building.

“Yes, right here…” Hannah seems so nice.

She´s kind, unexperienced in this whole thing of having a couple, but he knows she´ll try.

Besides, a mature woman like herself is looking for a long-term relationship. Not to fool around like some do. If he agrees, they could be together, forever.

He smiled at her as he opened the door, but just as he was getting off, she asked:

“Do you think we´ll make a good couple?”

“I… I think we´ll do.” Was it right to say she was the one? To stop searching and just accept her?

“You´re so sweet. But I won´t push you. I know you must have options. I´m not sure when your time´s due, but when it is, please, don´t be afraid of sending one last request. I´d love it if you stayed with me.” She seemed so kind.

He smiled at her; he was definitely doing so. And he appreciated the fact that she allowed him to take some time. Everyone knew this was a big decision.

“Also, one more question, if, in the future, we consider becoming a family, would you be willing to play the role of my baby to make sure it is the right choice? I´m thinking… a week maybe. Does that sound right to you?” she asked, breaking the moment for a second, that was a real question and she needed a real answer.

“Well… I…” he hated it. He knew it wasn´t permanent, but playing baby for a giantess? He completely hated that stuff. Yet, he came with an answer. “I´m… open to follow your requests. Although, we can discuss that further, right?” he said, professionally; as if this was a job interview and not a date. But with her, it was kind both at the same time.

“Sure thing. I´ll be waiting for your answer.” She smiled and drove away.

 

“Nice, play baby? Why is there a need?” he knew she was just saying so because she wanted to plan everything well ahead. But simulating a baby using him? It felt, gross.

She was an option, definitely, but he needed to be sure. So far, he could score her as an eight out of ten. Wealth and power doesn´t mean a thing when you´re looking for love. She´s a CEO, which means, there´s not much time for them, that´s why she wants him to work with her. To spend more time together.

He needs to think this through, really hard. He has only a few days left before his time´s over.

 

It was early, very early for him. It wasn´t even eight o´clock when he searched for a new date on his phone. He had a lot of new requests, but he needed to filter them down if he wanted a potential couple. So far, he´s got one option, but he needs more.

“Ok so, I have… THREE! Three days left? And a few hours, four to be exact. He needed to do something, fast! He had already gone through half of the time. His deadline was close.

He started applying what Lisa taught him. And those requests, around twelve, went down to two. Plus, the other one he had “saved” before. He had three options, options for dating. Which one would he choose first?

 

He went inside his room, temporary room, and wondered who to date first? Should he throw a dice? A coin? Write numbers in paper and randomly pick one?

He decided to do things in order, therefore, whoever send the request first, will be the one getting it.

“Let´s see… Emily!” he clicked on her request and read the message:

“Hi there, I´m looking for a boyfriend, are you interested?” Nice and clear. It seemed ok.

He replied and moments later, the date was scheduled. Lunch, at 12:30, a place she chose downtown.

He wondered what to wear, but the clothes he was currently wearing, they were NICE. Hannah had got him some really fancy, and expensive, clothes. He doubted if he´d ever be able to afford something like this. Was it silk? It seemed like it, probably. He´s just so mundane compared to her.

He does have his doubts on the fact that the relationship could work. But he´ll think about it later.

 

Way later, he was on his way to his date. He was already used to walking downtown, no one seemed to mess with him, at least not during the day. It was the nights that mortified him. He couldn´t walk the streets alone.

However, he made it to this new coffee shop without a problem. Just now he realizes how many of them are out there. Only in this block, there´s like three. One across the street and the other two are like three stores from each other.

 

He entered the shop, just to find his date already there. Emily, a 16´9” giant. Not amongst the tallest, but she was still nearly twelve feet taller than him. Sometimes he wonders, is there anyone close to his height on the female department?

“Hi!” He greeted his date, a slim, sexy brunette who had been texting on her phone until he came up.

“Oh, hi there! Matt, right?” Her eyes were bright and blue, as she smiled at him with her velvet-colored lips.

 

Matt had the idea that he could keep her as a possible option, she seemed nice, she was pretty. But as they talked, he realized this wasn´t like any of his past dates. At all.

Apparently, when you filter down the requests, you come up with the ones who are actually looking for someone. Not just random woman who wanted sex, or other things he was aware of now.

She dropped a million questions on him. At what college he went, if he had a job, what type of goals he has. What is he looking for in life?

She asked him things no other woman had bothered on asking before. Most of them didn´t care about him, they just wanted a piece of him. But this lady, Emily, she was serious about looking for a boyfriend.

 

“I´m sorry, Matt, but I don´t think this is going to work…” she declared in the middle of the date.

“What? Why?” He was amazed, this had never happened before.

“Listen, I don´t want to sound rude or anything but… you´re kind of… a loser. I mean, you don´t have any life prospects, at all. You have never made an effort to get out of your comfort zone. Shit, you even were on a clearly toxic relationship and allowed that woman to demean you because you wanted to avoid dating? That´s kind of a lame excuse, you know?” He swallowed.

Emily was straight, assertive. She may be right; he was a loser. But it wasn´t his fault, society nowadays doesn´t ask much for men, other than keeping women happy. At least that´s how things had been explained to him over the years.

“I… but I…” he couldn´t make up an excuse. She was looking for a man who knew what he wanted, or at least was making an effort to look for it. To her, Matt was just living by the day. That´s it.

“Listen, I don´t blame you, really. It´s just that, nowadays, men are often… lazy. I´m sure this all started with your mom, that´s what they always say. But the truth is, you´re your own person. You don´t need to depend on your couple to have goals, or something to do. If you had been wiser, then you would´ve already been working on something while you were on your past relationship. I mean, what did you do with ALL that free time? Don´t answer, that´s fine…” He felt antsy.

He felt insulted, but at the same time, this all felt like advice. But seriously, does she need to be so mean? He should´ve been ok with “This won´t work for me…” but he had to ask why. If he would´ve known Emily was the kind of girl who simply speaks her mind out he wouldn´t have said a word.

 

“Listen, I´ll pay for the meal. I assume you don´t have enough money on your pocket.” Admitting he was an unemployed, broken man did nothing but assure her he was like a leech to her.

She was definitely picky with men, but that didn´t gave her the right to treat him that way. Job or not, he was still a person, with feelings. He could really use a hug now. A friend.

 

Matt went out of the coffee shop a couple minutes after her. He was thoughtful, with a distressed look on his face. He had the full day ahead of him, it was barely past 1:00 pm. But, does he feel in the mood to date? This last woman did hurt his self-esteem.

“I´m not… a loser. Am I?” he felt so vulnerable, so insecure, but then, a voice came from above him.

“Of course not, you´re not a loser, actually…” and then, two large hands seized his torso and picked him up.

He freaked out and started kicking at the air. Who was it? He doesn´t know this woman´s voice. He tried to escape, but it was useless. The voice continued as it turned him around.

“In fact, you´re a winner. You just won a date with me,” she sucked her lips as she took a closer look at him. “I can´t wait to get home.”

Matt was about to scream when she suddenly covered his mouth. She rapidly pinned his body into hers, carrying him with a single hand as she covered his whole face with the other.

In just a second, everything turned dark. What a better way to finish this day? Just getting out from an awful date and now being captured in the arms of a strange woman. He was squirming, but it was useless. She was way stronger. He was doomed.

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234