- Text Size +

They took things easy. Her way to make it up to him? Well, she just laid back in bed and placed Matt over her stomach. The 5´ man had plenty of room over the giantess´s 18´2” frame.

Matt could feel her soft, gigantic body beneath him. Warm, tender, loving even. And above his head, he knew that´s where her heavy, round breasts were. He may be bursting with milk right now, but he can relax for a moment and digest it.

 

With the peaceful moment came some thinking. Matt was grateful that he had met plenty of women to date. But all of his dates ended up in this sort of… confusing way. Right now, he felt like Zoey was kind, gentle, sweet. But she was also one of those huge mommies.

Katy made an alike offer, but it also included pretty much the same. For a second, he wondered, isn´t there a woman looking for a man? A real, stable relationship with a guy?

And then, Hannah came to his mind. She was, well not regular, but her request was different. She didn´t want a man to look after, she wanted one to share her life with. She even offered him a well-paid job.

Even if this doesn´t go on forever, he can at least save some money, have actual savings; instead of walking around with an empty wallet.

 

His life decisions were hard. Although, not so much. So far, Hannah seemed like the right choice. And Zoey the second, since she´s known her for some time. This will make Katy his third option. He´s glad to have options.

 

After a little, Zoey began to stroke his hairs. This, combined with the gallons of milk filling his stomach, was making him sleepy.

“You know, now I think it´s a little late for you to go home. You should spend the night with me.” Zoey spoke.

She was not quite right. Outside, it was like 8:00 pm, a little dark, but not late. However, if he falls asleep, there´s a chance he won´t wake up until midnight, and she won´t be driving him home at that time.

He had pretty much no choice but to listen to her friend´s advice.

 

The next morning, Matt woke up, surrounded by Zoey´s long arms. He was like a teddy bear in the arms of the giantess. However, when he woke up for real, he noticed something. Her breasts.

He was placed right next to her enormous, naked tits. The sight was arousing, soft, swollen-looking breasts laying next to him. She was naked, he was naked. Plus, he had a morning wood.

Zoey´s titanic breasts only helped his erection to increase, his hardened member was inches away from her arm, and he knew it. Deep inside, he was worried she´ll notice. Would she get mad?

Well, if she wanted something else, she would´ve put some clothes on, and on him. However, both waking up naked was pleasantly alike a real date.

 

For a while, Matt ogled at her breasts as her breathing only seemed to make them inflate. Expand, grow. And then she let the air go. Then she took a deep breath. Then let go. In and out, in and out.

He couldn´t see much more than the titanic tit seeming to come closer to him, but that was enough. He was aroused, completely aroused.

 

After a snoring that was too loud that it even woke herself up. Zoey greeted Matt.

“Well, *yaaAAAAWWWWWWwnn*, good morning…” she pinned him even closer, tightening her hug on him.

He was a little nervous, she was nearly smothering him against her tit, again. But there´s something else, his dick is hard, throbbing and about to… to…

“Hmmm? What is this…?” Came Zoey´s voice.

 

She noticed, of course she did. He poked her right at the very bottom of her boob with his dick. He felt a little ashamed. However, she had something else in mind.

“Do you need some help with that, Matt?” with his hard-on?

She did say she´ll make it up.

 

In just a second, Zoey rose, and picked him up. Now, she was sitting in bed wile he was laying over her massive lap. He couldn´t protest as the giantess made up her mind.

Her warm palm rested on his chest, covering it fully. He had his head and legs resting on her thick thighs, and his hard cock was pointing straight to her. When she said help, does she mean…?

 

“Ok now, I said I´ll make it up for our… little incident last night. Now, I´ll milk you, ok?” it sounded much better than he thought.

Slowly, she reached for his dick, wrapping her large hand around it, gently. The soft pressure sent quivers down his spine. His legs kicked a little.

“Now, just relax and let good ol´ Zoey do the job, ok?” He nodded, rapidly. He knows what´s coming.

 

She started slow, jerking his member gently as he felt tingles all over his body.

Zoey knew exactly what she was doing. With her hand´s grip not too hard and not too lose. Using just the right amount of strength.

After a while, she sped up a little, and then a little more, and more.

She was easy on him, masturbating his member vigorously. He was softly moaning over her lap. This felt good, this felt right.

 

With the sight of her gargantuan cleavage, bouncing a little as she jerked him off, he couldn’t have asked for anything more. This was nice, this was good, this was… hot!

He was trying to hold himself back and not cum right at the moment. He wanted this to last. And she did the same, letting him enjoy himself, well, enjoy her treat.

 

Up and down, up and down, her hand jerked his member for long minutes. By now, she had already sped up to a quick pace. He felt the motion all over his body. This all send quivers down his spine. He was about to…

He came, together with a long, loud orgasm, he nut right on her hand. Pouring all of the warm cum on the giantess´s hand. His breathing was heavier, he seemed kind of tired, but why? He was not doing much. Still, he was trying his best to hold back, and that requires some energy.

Once again, he was spent. But not sluggishly tired because his stomach was full. He had put on a decent amount of physical effort. He needed a rest.

 

Once Matt was back at his unit. He received a text. He thought this was a new date proposal, but he was wrong. It was a message from someone he knew, his ex.

Her name was Katrina, and she´s a bitch! Just seeing the notification banner with her name on it already pissed him off. But he gave her the benefit of the doubt and read her message.

To his surprise, not quite really, the message said:

“Hello, Matt. How´s your single-man life going so far? I believe you still have a few days before you´re time´s up. Haha, how funny.”

“Anyways, I took a look at you profile, you´re still single? Well, it´s no surprise. Who´d want a man like you? LOL. Anyways, I´m texting you because I have a proposal. I´ll be nice here, if by any chance your little sorry ass doesn´t get a couple by the time your break´s over. I´ll take you back.” Her offer was demeaning. Who´d want her back?

“I don´t know if I want to lose my time looking for another man, and we´ve already been a couple so… why not? Besides, I miss having a man to tease. Don´t you miss being teased?”

 

“Sure, why don´t you go to hell…” he said as he wrote “No, thank you.” Period. He wanted nothing to do with her. Besides, why does she think he´d want to go back? She´s mean, doesn´t respect him, only uses him for sex. He doesn´t know why he made the mistake to date her, but he´s sure it won´t ever happen again.

 

This was just a reminder for him to make a good choice. So far, he had some candidates. Who were in fact caring women. He really had to think this through. Right now, he has three days before he has to make the decision.

He needed more options. He knows he´s got quite some perfect women now, but he feels like there may be someone else out there. He just wants to be sure.

 

Last night, there was no luck. Had all women already made plans for the weekend? He felt a little unsettled by it. But he still had two full days, plus some hours.

He needs to take his final decision my Monday at noon. And today´s Friday morning. He decided to be more proactive with his dating. So he picked some girls and accepted their requests. Making sure they were safe to date.

 

He met this girl, Stephanie, at the park. She said she wanted to know if he was fit.

The woman was tall, 17´9”, an athletic built, and some mesmerizing tits. She was wearing a track suit, which means, she wasn´t kidding with the exercise part.

She was simply walking fast, but he couldn´t jog fast enough to match her. He was sweating before they gave one full leap to the park. However, his view was worth it…

 

From behind, Matt could glare up at Stephanie´s fit gluts. Her long, shapely legs giving large strides, making her hips sway sensuously to the sides. Every time either of her feet touched the ground, her firm, glorious butt bounced. There were some muscles plumping up her athletic body, however, they were muscles still soft enough to quake a little.

He wasn´t sure that leering was something allowed on a date. But he earned it. This girl had just made him workout, why?

 

The truth is, she may be actually looking for a partner. One to share some quality time. A man who´s compatible with her. One who has similar interests. That´s something Matt had missed to. He was out there looking for a girlfriend, a couple. And he was upset by those women who didn´t want anything serious and were just fooling around. But he was not realizing that, in order to get, he also had to give.

This relationship must be mutual. He can´t just look for a certain type of woman and believe she will put all of her effort and he won´t. Maybe there will be some small sacrifices he´ll have to do in order to keep his new couple happy.

Like working for Hannah, or allowing Zoey or Katy to pamper him. He had to make an effort. Although, he´s made an effort enough today.

 

“I… I can… I can´t…” he could barely speak, he was spent. And not because of sex.

“What?” Came the giantess´s voice as she stopped and turned.

Before her eyes, she could see how Matt stumbled a little and then fell on his knees. When was it the last time he worked out? Oh right, never!

“Well, someone needs to work on his stamina…” Chuckled the lady as she placed her hands on her hips. “I don´t think this will work for us, do you?”

He agreed with her.

“I´ll carry you home… but just so you don´t go home without a treat…” she bent over and reached for him.

 

The treat? On their way home, she carried him in her arms, right beneath her bosom. Stephanie was stacked, like literally all women. Matt could feel the soft, heavy and sensuous flesh of her boobs being rubbed against his whole body.

He was sort of pinned to her breasts. And he was hard. But part of the treat also meant she knew he will be, and it was fine.

He even hugged one of her breasts, trying to squeeze it with his arms. Her tit was titanic. She just giggled while he did so.

 

This date was not a complete failure, he understood one thing, women who are truly looking for a man, they want something real. Not just for the right-looking guy to appear and just exist while they virtually maintain a relationship. Has he been selfish for not thinking of it?

In the end, he knows he can adapt to nearly anything. Except exercise…

 

He showered, took a nap and was then ready for another date.

The next girl on was Maya. 16´11”, with thick legs, and pretty eyes. She was not looking for someone to work out, she just wanted to talk.

 

“Tell me, have you worked before?” It was not very common for men to actually work, but she wanted to make small talk, plus, she had always been kind of curious about men´s life.

“Well… no…” he was honest, he´s never worked. But he had a job offer, that was something, right?

“Oh, well, how about traveling? Have you traveled?” He hasn´t, he had always lived, and stayed on the same town. Now that he thinks about it, his real life is kind of… lame.

 

Maya left the questions aside; he was not quite an adventurous man. But that´s fine. She knows that all men follow their woman, he´s most likely to do what he´s told, and not really look for something on his own.

“How about… we take things to my apartment…” she had an idea.

 

Something she´s always wanted to do is to get a massage from a man. But not with the hands.

“Jump… yes… ooooohhh, right there…” there´s no way for her to feel any type of strength coming from his tiny arms, however, if he uses his whole body…

Maya wanted to use the remaining time to get some pleasure. And cross out this from her list. A sexy massage, both naked.

“Mmmm, you´re so good at this…” she felt relaxed by having his small feet walk all over her. Plus, being naked made her feel free, and empowered.

“You like it?” He appreciated knowing he was good at it. Plus, her tanned skin was really arousing.

 

Matt had been hard since she took off her clothes, her voluptuous body, so hot. And being naked made him feel more arousal. This was sexy. Not common, but sexy.

“Walk over my bootie…” He went down and started giving strong steps all over her butt-flesh.

Her butt was soft, firm, and bouncy. Bouncier than the hard-on he´s carrying right now.

“Good…” she said as she closed her eyes and relaxed.

 

After a while, it was his turn.

“I won´t massage your body… however… let me give you a tip.” She winked at him.

 

Maya picked him up from below his armpits and brought him close to her face. Placing his hard member right in front of her mouth. He swallowed, was she?

She sucked his dick. Her titanic mouth lubricating his member as she sucked on it as if it was a popsicle. It felt hot, it felt wet. It was… majestic.

His whole body trembled, his penis stiffened more, his balls were filling with semen. He moaned, he felt chills all over his body. He came.

After a strong orgasm, he came right on her gigantic mouth. She swallowed the whole thing, sucking on his member as if it was a straw, drinking all of his cum. She even licked the entirety of his member, balls included, as a sign of pleasure. He knows he won´t see her again, their previous chat was not interesting, but at least the date ended well…

 

The day had gone by surprisingly fast. Two dates in a day. That was enough. Unless there was another woman who´d like to hang out right now?

Matt was laying in bed, searching through the profiles of the women who had send him the requests previously. Until, someone knocked on his door.

 

He heard a knock on the unit´s front door. Loud enough to know it was a woman. Who else could it be? The “light” knock was actually as if a man had kicked the door. But she knew there was no man outside, but a giantess.

He scratched his head, placed his phone aside and went to check who this was.

“Who´ll come here without a head´s up?” Any women he knew would´ve called, or at least texted.

 

His face of confusion turned into anger as he opened the door, looked up and watched the annoying face of his ex. Katrina.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” He complaint to the giantess. He was barely taller than her knees.

“How about, “It´s nice to see you, how have you been?”” Was she really hoping he´ll be happy to see her?

Matt didn´t say a word and just crosse his arms over his chest.

“Fine. You don´t like me. I get it, I was mean. But I´m sorry… kind of. I came here because I have a deal…” he didn´t want to hear it. 

He stepped in, and was about to shut the door when she placed her large foot on it, making it impossible for him to close the door.

“Katrina, take you foot off! Listen, I don´t wanna go back with you, I don´t even want to talk to you. You´ve shown no respect towards my person, I don´t wanna go back!” He was still pushing, even if it was useless.

“I know, I know. I was a bad girlfriend, I´m sorry. But the truth is… I need you.” She wasn´t exactly lying.

 

She thought it will be fun to be single for a while. But things are not funny. Yes, she´s pretty much the same without him. However, she feels bored. Teasing him really made up her day. It was fun to get back home and tease your tiny boyfriend for a while. At least for her.

Over the past few days, she tried dating, but the few men who accepted her request were not… interested.

Her deal was that she´ll pay for all of their expenses as long as they became her personal entertainment. She was not asking much, just to accept the fact that she will be offensive, inattentive and really doesn´t care how they feel. Basically, she wanted a simp who worshiped her.

Turns out, it is too hard to find one. And, since Matt and her already were a couple before… maybe he´d like a deal.

 

“Listen, I know you don´t want me here, but this may be convenient. If, by any chance, you don´t find a couple by Monday. I´ll be kind and allow you to come back with me.” She wanted to make fun of his unemployed ass all day. Just like the old days. She can´t feel good with herself if she´s not making a man miserable.

“No! Now leave. I´d rather be assigned to a random woman and have her sit on me.” At least he´ll get some action.

“Fine. Ugh, play hard to get. But I´m sure that on Monday you´ll be begging me to take you back. I know you, Matt. There´s no way you´ll find someone, and even if you did, you´re too dumb to know who to choose. You´ll come back to me, I´m certain.” She took her foot off and turned her back.

 

“I won’t! And how the hell did you find me?”

“Easy, the app allows you to keep a track on your ex´s location for a week. In case either wants to go back. Believe me, you´ll want to find it for when you come crawling to me.” NEVER.

 

Katrina was a real bitch. Annoying, self-centered, and she doesn´t care for him. But she got him thinking.

Will he struggle to decide? So far, he´s got three possible candidates, however, it´s not much like it.

Katy said she was too busy, but wouldn´t mind trying. Which makes her a not-so-good choice. Zoey said she will, but that he wouldn´t like being his couple. And that leaves Hannah as the best choice. She´s kind, offering him a purpose in life, and, she´s not the harsh office woman he thought she was. Even if she´s the main boss, she´s still kind. Maybe he should go for her and stop searching… or not?

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234