- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Beth stood there, smiling at him, but then she turned that polite smile into a semi-awkward one. Matt was just sitting there looking straight at her, quiet. She decided to speak to break the silence.

“So, uhm… do you need anything else?” she asked looking at the empty chair where Lorna was sitting just a minute ago.

Matt swallowed; he could feel his hands beginning to sweat. What could he do? He couldn´t afford the meal and he had no credit cards. The main reason was because a man needed a to have a job to request one or, in case they didn´t have a job, his female couple should request one on his name and sign all the documentation for him.

He was just looking at Beth as she stood there waiting for him to say something. Matt was just blinking while a thousand thoughts flew thru his mind. He visualized himself washing the dishes, mopping, giving flyers or anything to pay the difference with labor. He cursed Lorna a hundredth times. There was a point when he finally came to his senses and decided to tell Beth about it. Best case scenario, the store already has some sort of procedure; worst case scenario, they call the authorities, which would be very unlikely since women don´t call to report an almost knee height man.

“I…” said Matt breaking the silence. Beth paid closer attention, being thankful that he was now speaking.

Matt cleared his throat and, as his knees where sharing, he said looking way up to the enormous waiter, “I c-can´t… pay.” Beth rose her eyebrows, she blinked a few times, making him feel even more uncomfortable.

She placed one hand on her hip and let out a small smile, she looked at Matt in the eyes and said: “Ok… and why is that?”

Matt froze for a second, but as he took a deep breath, he replied: “Well… I… I don´t have e-enough money?” he felt really sorry about it, this was the first meal, that wasn´t on Zoey´s bar that he´d pay for, and he couldn´t pay it fully. He wasn´t sure what was going to happen.

“Ok, I´ll assume your friend left you here and won´t come back, right?” said Beth seeming very calm.

“Well, she´s not my friend… but yes… that´s, ehm, pretty much right.” He replied now feeling a bit more relaxed at how least interest she seemed to show, but at the same time this was really awkward for him.

“Not your… so you don´t know her?” she asked.

“I… no, she kind of dragged me here against my… my will.” He replied now grabbing his hands in embarrassment.

Beth blinked a couple times, but she kind of figured out what had happened.

“What´s your name?” she asked, very out of the blue.

“My name´s… Matt.” He replied trying to figure where was she going with it.

“Ok, Matt. So, I´m guessing she kind of… let´s say, tricked you, Like, to come here and then she left you? Is that what happened?” Matt just nodded as she spoke, clearly, she had explained it way better than he could have. He didn´t want to bring up anything about the forum or the way she dominated him without even trying.

Beth made sort of a sour gesture and added, “Why? Just why? Why do women drag men into restaurants and leave them behind, just for them to pay? I mean, last week, I literally saw a girl leaving, not one but two guys here, at different times… but I guess that´s just how things are now.” It was sort of a trend now, for women to drag men into restaurants just to get a free meal; sometimes on dates or, like Matt, forcing them to out of nowhere.

Normally, men only paid and left; that was it. But sometimes, like in Matt´s case, men couldn´t pay. What happened to those men? Well, in reality, most women felt really sorry for them and let them go without paying. But, in some extreme cases, women took care of, let´s say, collecting the payment in species.

Normally, when a man broke the laws or in Matt´s current case, was unable to pay for something, they´ll call his female partner and, not precisely punish her but resolve the issue with her instead of him. Nowadays men were having less weight on decisions or, saying it in another way, less importance when it came to major decisions. But there was a loophole, if the man wasn´t on a relationship, then they´ll try to figure things out with his current or last date. Now, since he wasn´t on a date, they had no register of the person, or women, who left him there alone, so they couldn´t proceed as they should. Some women, like Lorna, took advantage of this and just used men and then left them behind.

Matt wasn´t aware of this, actually, he ignored the whole thing. His last couple maintain him sort of isolated from the outside world; and whenever they went out together, she made sure he didn´t talk much with other women. Now, in this unknown moment for him, he was expecting for Beth to drop the resolution for him.

“Ok, how much money do you have?” she asked in a sincere and comprehensive way.

“I, well, I have like… 20?” He shrugged, putting his wallet on the table.

“Aww, that´s all you´ve got?” she was feeling sorry for him. He looked up to the immense woman and nod one more time.

“Well, Matt, I´ll tell you what, we can get to an agreement, ok?” He said yes without even thinking, he figured that maybe that will be it, she´ll take his 20 and then he´ll leave, but that wasn´t exactly it.

“Let me get my manager and we´ll solve this. I´ll be back in a minute.” He swallowed as she just left.

Once again, Matt found himself in deep worry, he thought she´ll solve everything on her own, but maybe she can´t really skip her boss. Now, there was a manager on her way to meet him. A ton of new scenarios flashed in his mind, once again, he visualized himself washing the dishes, huge plates he could hardly grab.

Living in a society full of gigantic women made man´s labor seem as hell. Everything was heavy for any man or hard to reach. He´d need a stool just to be waist level with Beth.

Seconds later, Beth came back with her manager, she smiled at him as she introduced her, “Well, Matt, she´s Leticia, she´s my manager, and she´ll be talking with you about how we´ll proceed with this, ok?” then, she left.

Leticia seemed slightly older than Beth. Beth seemed to be on his mid-twenties, just like Matt, but Leticia seemed more like mid-thirties, she had long curly hair and deep blue eyes. She extended her hand to him and said: “Hello Matt, nice meeting you.” He took hold of her huge hand, barely able to grab two of her fingers with his hand.

“Beth already told me what happened, I just want you to know I´m really sorry to hear that.” She added, Matt was grateful she seemed as comprehensive as Beth.

“T-thanks.” He said.

“So, just to get this straight, she dragged you here, ordered food and then left you to pay the check, even though you don´t have enough money to do so?” he felt really embarrassed about it, but it was the truth, so he nodded.

“I see, ok, there´s no problem… I just need you to sign here so that we can have a record of it. May I take a seat?” she asked.

“Oh, o-of course.” He started thinking, signing? What will he sign?

Leticia sat on the chair where Lorna used to be, then, she extended a paper to him, just one page, which settled him a little.

“Ok so, basically, you´ll agree here that she kind of… well, used you and left you here without your consent to pay for the meal…” She placed the paper right in front of him. The paper seemed as some sort of printed form, but a really general one, the part where it explains he can´t pay was written with pen, under a text line that said: “Explain the scenario:” It seemed to him that this has happened before, like Bath said.

“Here´s a pen.” Leticia declared as she extended her arm and hand it to him. Matt thanked her, and then he focused his attention on the enormous pen she gave him. He wasn´t really used to signing things so he sometimes forgot the size of a pen. He struggled, but he was able to sign it.

“H-here you go.” He said to Leticia, still a little nervous but felling some inner peace now.

“Thank you, oh, and just so you know, we´ll file this paper, I know you´re not lying, mostly because, I´m sorry to say it but, you seem really scared sweetheart. Anyways, this document will be filed so that we have a record of this, ehm, incident. I know you won´t be able to help it if there´s a next time, hopefully there isn´t. But we´ll be keeping a record of it, just in case, ok?” she spoke, part of it fret him, why would they need to save it? He had no clue.

She grabbed the paper and continued, “By any chance, do you know the name of this lady?”

“L-Lorna, she said her name was Lorna.” He declared.

She thanked her and stepped up. “Ok, Matt, thank you, and once again, I´m really sorry for this, if you don´t feel safe walking out alone, we can call the authorities so that they can escort you wherever you need to go. Do you think we´ll need to do so?” she asked.

“Oh no, haha, there´s no, uhm, there´s no need.” He smiled at her, feeling kind of relieved and at the same time a little strange by her offer.

“Very well, I´ll file this, in the meantime, you may ask Beth if you want her to wrap that for you.” She said pointing at the half-eaten muffin on the table.

He was about to answer when suddenly, a doubt came to his mind, he turned and said: “Wait! So, I… what about the… do I need to pay?”

“Oh, how silly, it´s on the house. Didn´t you read what you just signed?” she asked, he didn´t so he turned his gaze at the floor. “Hahaha, men, they´re always so careless.” Then she walked away.

Matt stood there for another minute or two, he figured he needed to pay more attention to what he signed, what if he signed something he wasn´t supposed to, or agreed to a thing he wouldn´t want. Now that he was single, he needed to pay more attention to what he does.

He was about to get off his chair but, could he? He was looking at the sides, trying to find a way to get down from it. The floor seemed several feet away from him, so he needed to find a way to get down without ending up falling on the floor. He was about to get down when suddenly.

“Let me help you.” Declared a woman´s voice, Beth´s voice.

He couldn´t even answer, before he noticed, Beth had placed her hands under his arms and lifted him off the chair, he could see how his perspective was turning back to normal as she bent to place him back on the floor. He turned to thank her, but then he realized how tall she truly was.

Beth wasn´t that tall, nowadays, she stood at around 16 feet tall, which is over three times his size, but still, not so tall.

Now that he was standing back on his feet, he could see her better, and he noticed something, she had really thick legs. He was sure that her calves were as wide as his waist, and the skirt she was wearing revealed quite a lot of her thick thighs. From his perspective, he could even spot part of her underwear, but he stepped back not to do so. Mostly because he feared she´ll get mad and kick him out.

“Uhmm, thank you.” He finally said craning his neck to look at her.

“You´re welcome… Matt” she said.

He stood there for a minute, like waiting for her to say something else, but she didn´t, so he just said: “Well, I… I think I´ll have to go now.”

“Wait, so, you don´t need anyone to escort you?” she asked.

“No, not really, but thank you.” He added.

“Ok then… at least, may I have your number, you know, just to check that you made it home safe and sound?” she asked, of course, she wanted his phone, most likely because she will look for his profile.

“Sure.” He said as she pulled out her phone.

Finally, he had left, feeling sure that Beth will look for his profile and send him a date request. He could already feel the notification reaching his phone. But he couldn´t, because he had no signal. He had no internet connection, and his phone had been removed from his ex´s phone plan since they broke up. Basically, if he had no internet connection, the most he could do was to receive calls.

He was walking down the street, it was now around 4 or 5 pm, so the sun will set in any moment. He could glare at the gigantic woman´s legs passing him by, he figured out one thing, he needed to be careful.

He didn´t want to judge anyone but, as women kept passing by, he had the doubt if either of them will turn out like Lorna and immediately notice he was single. But, she didn´t notice immediately, she had to search for him before. But still, how sure could he be that neither of the women that were walking on the street had already seen the same forum Lorna saw. It was a forum about man in that city; it was kind of a big city but still, he was sure that there were not many single men out there.

He hated to admit it, but a part of him would´ve liked to be escorted, still, part of him wasn´t sure about it. Nowadays, the authorities were all women, mostly because no man was big enough to stop the smallest of women from committing a crime. Since a few decades ago, everything changed, drastically. Any previous law enforcements had been removed, vanished, to allow a new phase to emerge.

At first, everyone could notice how men struggled to stop women from committing immoral or illegal actions, therefore, more women were taking part of it, which was just natural, women were taller, stronger and, for men, scarier.

Then, things changed, and so did the people who were in charge of preserving the law. A new type of authorities arrived, in this case, it was only female. To make sure they were able to do so, the only major requirement was that the woman must be at least 18 feet tall to apply. That´s right, so far, the only woman Matt personally knew who could apply was Zoey.

These new enforcements were known as “The Dames”. They were exclusively in charge of making sure no one attempted against anyone else´s security, stopping society from corrupting itself. Mostly, the dames made sure that no woman exceeded the limits of what was now allowed to do to men.

For some men, a dame was a symbol of security, safety, an imponent woman to whom he could run whenever they were running away from, ironically, another woman.

But things were not just that easy, a couple years ago they figured out one thing, the type of women who applied for the job. Turns out, part of them did so just to be legally able to punish a man, prove their superiority over men. And others, which are the really kind hearted ones, did it because they knew men could be in danger surrounded by women over three times their sizes. Naturally, they felt it was their duty to care for men´s safety.

So, today, things were arranged this way, dames always came in pairs, the “good one” and the “bad one”, not referring to how they worked but how they treated men. One was always looking for men´s well-being, while the other was just looking for an excuse to use excessive force against a man. And that´s where things get a little out of hand.

Any of these women were able to proceed in any way they saw fit, which means, they can do what they want to stop people from infringing the law. This led to awful consequences, for men. To avoid that, they made sure to have a superior control over them, this way, men will be safe and also, they´ll make sure that not all for the dames hired were the hard type.

Matt disliked the utter fear and paranoia he was feeling as he walked down the streets, but what else could he do? He was a single man in a land of giantesses. The only way he could be safe is if he had a couple. A woman who, even if he didn´t liked it, protected him. Of course, he needed to find the right kind of woman, or else, he´ll need to find protection from the one he chose.

As he was walking, he saw a woman at the distance, when their eyes met, she smiled. But it wasn´t a regular smile, it was more like an “got you” type if smile. He feared she knew he was single, or that she recognized him from the previous posts of him that were out there. This woman was half a block away from him, but she was walking in his direction, getting closer by the second.

What could he do? Each step they took only got them closer and closer. He took a deep breath. Turned to the sides desperately. “Oh no, why? Just why?” he thought as he was falling in the arms of despair. Finally, he saw it, his savior.

Right there, just a couple feet away, there was a dame standing on the street; the way they dressed was in black and white colors and wearing a banner that said “Dame” either on the back, shoulder or anywhere they saw fit. It seemed to him that she was busy, but he didn´t much care, all he knew was that this was his way out of another non-date where he ends up left alone, or even worse.

He rushed to her and once he was standing right next to her colossal leg, he just pulled her pant fabric to drag her attention. He was still looking at the woman, she passed by and only winked at him, what was on her mind, he had no clue; and neither wanted to find out. All he cared for was that he was with an authority figure, but his happiness turned into worry as she spoke.

“May I know why you´re standing so close, sir?” she said with an annoyed tone on her voice, dragging his whole attention up to her. She seemed to be older than him, maybe close to 40-years-old, and thick, she was very thick, naturally, most of the dames worked out, and she wasn´t the exception.

“I, uhmmm…” he had no idea what to say.”

“Listen, you have five seconds to tell me why you´re here, or else…” that´s when it hit him, he had run into the wrong kind of dame. It wasn´t fair, he needed help, but what if she got mad by the fact that he wasn´t in any real danger and he had just let his paranoia got him, he swallowed.

“Five… four… three…” she spoke, only making him feel more worried.

“TWO!” he closed his eyes, he couldn´t speak, but eventually, someone did.

“Hey, calm down, you´re scarring him.” Said another woman´s voice, which sounded quite gentler than his actual “savior”.

He turned and saw another dame, this woman was almost as tall as the first one, but she was blonde and with a skinnier complexion.

“Excuse me sir, can we help you?” she asked bending over and looking at him with a smile.

Now, he was standing in the middle of two women, one with a kind smile and the other one with a bothered look on her face, which seemed to turn even more bitter as the gentle lady arrived. He was looking up to them, not really knowing what to say.

“See!” started the first one, “He just came here and now he doesn´t have anything to say, are you one of those men who likes being manhandled by women, cause if that´s so, oh, believe me, I can make that happen.” She got closer, but then she was interrupted by the second one.

“Calm down, let´s just listen what he has to say. Come on, speak up.” She said as she turned to him.

Matt figured out he needed to speak, or else, the nice lady will get man too.

“I… I…” both of the women got closer as he spoke. Now that he was actually speaking with a pair of dames, he realized one thing, he hated it. He felt afraid and at the same time, he felt like he needed to speak.

“Come on!” yelled the mad lady as the gentle one turned to her with a now annoyed expression. They gave each other a stern look as Matt found the guts to speak.

“I need to… I NEED TO BE ESCORTED!” he declared at once, speaking loud and clear. Now, he had the attention of both dames.


Chapter End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 6 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234