- Text Size +

Both dames turned back at him. Matt was nervous, could he even ask for it? And, were they supposed to agree? He ignored how things worked. He never had the need to be escort before. Now, he was standing in between two of the most imponent women, and they were turning their gazes at him.

It wasn´t easy, they were very tall. Each of them should be at least 20 feet tall. A few inches more if you´d like.

“Sure!” declared the blonde lady while the other lady just rolled her eyes, annoyed.

Was it that easy? He only had to ask? Well, their duty is to look after men, at least that´s what he thinks. Agreeing to such a simple request must be part of their jobs.

“Ok then,” she spoke again, “Before we move on, we shall introduce ourselves. My name´s Katy, and my partner´s name is Olga.”

“Oh, ehm, nice to meet you… both, I´m Matt.” He spoke. Katy smiled at him while Olga only crossed her arms beneath her gargantuan chest.

 

Before he could tell them where to go, Katy asked Olga to go get the car. He was sure enough that the place where he was heading, which was Zoey´s bar, wasn´t that far. Women that tall didn´t need a car to get there. At most, they were about five blocks away. But Katy cut him off with some small talk before he could protest.

“So, Matt, you´re single, right?” he just nodded at her question, which was the same everyone made.

“Yeah, that´s what I thought. But, why? You´re good looking, haven´t you met any woman out there, honey?” Matt just shrugged.

Katy seemed nice, gentle even. She stood at 20´2” and had golden-blonde hair. She had a slim figure but with a pronounced hips and nice breasts. She seemed younger than Olga, around thirty something.

Matt proceeded to tell her about his sudden breakup. He explained to her that this was day one on his search for a new girlfriend.

Katy seemed very understanding. She even advised him not to rush on his decisions. She´s seen a lot of men fooled by women. On their first date, they are sweet and carrying, but once the relationship begins, they show their other side. She enssured it wasn´t all of them, some women were nice, but he had to keep an eye on the signs.

 

Moments later, Olga arrived with the car. Matt and Katy hopped in. Katy on the passenger seat and Matt on the backseat. Finally, Katy asked him where was he going. He told them the name of Zoey´s bar.

“There?” asked Katy, “That´s like, a few blocks down there,” she pointed west as she spoke. “We should be there in a minute. I thought you were heading to the other side of the city.”

“I told YOU!” spoke Olga, “Men have stupid requests, now, you made me bring the car all the way here just so that we could drive somewhere we can walk?” she had a really pissed tone now. It was true that it may be sort of a waste of time, and gas, but Katy was the one who gave the order before he could speak.

“Hmmm… I have a better idea,” said Katy, “why don´t we show Matt what we do, you know, as some sort of ride with the dames. Don´t you agree Matt? You can check what we do, and we can also give you advice on how to take care of yourself. You don´t have to be there right now, do you?” he just nodded.

Part of it was true, he had a ton of free time, and he could really use the advice from two of the most qualified women; at least advice from Katy, Olga didn´t seem to be looking forward to their “ride”.

“Very well!” spoke Katy, “Olga, why don´t you drive around so that we can show Matt what´s our zone.” Olga grumbled but accepted her request.

Matt ignored the reasons why Olga seemed so annoyed. She seemed to be in her mid-40´s, with a much thicker complexion that Katy. She was slightly taller than her too, standing at 20´10”. Apparently, every time he pops up on the conversation, Olga gets mad.

 

They drove around their zone, Katy told him where he could find them, in case he needed any help or something. She told him at what time they´ll be having lunch, where they patrol at noon and, least but not last, their favorite places to eat sweets.

He thanked her for the information, while Olga did nothing but to give him stern looks thru the rear mirror.

“Stop it!” said Katy.

“What?” asked Olga.

“Stop staring at him like that, come on, he´s a nice man. Besides, it´s our duty to treat men with respect and to…” she cut her off.

“What? Where does it say that? I never signed a paper sayin´ “I´ll take care of every man and tell them where to find me at all times.” You´re the one who should stop with that shit.” She declared.

Matt felt uncomfortable on the backseat while they were arguing. Maybe Olga was right, he shouldn´t be there. Then, Katy received a call.

“Hold on… hello?” it was their superior, they needed to head to a restaurant. Apparently, some woman got really drunk and was harassing all men inside. And bothering the other women.

 

Olga turned the wheel and headed towards the restaurant. Once there, she hopped down of the car and went inside. She was really big, so she won´t be needing much help to deal with the woman inside.

While she was in, Katy turned back and talked to Matt. “I apologize for the way she is, but it´s not her fault you know.” Matt just paid close attention to her words.

“You know, we´re both very tall and everything, but, for some reason, she´s had a very hard time when it comes to men. Most men find Olga kind of… scary. Between you and I, and don´t tell her I told you this but, she has never had a boyfriend.” Matt was surprised by her words, could it be that, in some way, Olga finds man annoying because of the way men treat her?

More like treating, ignoring her. No men will ever attempt to piss her off. Like she said, she was scary, and this could make men run away. That´s why Matt had to encourage himself to go and talk to her. She stood so tall, so big and imponent. He felt kind of sorry for her.

 

After a while, Olga came back, pulling a young drunk woman.

“Come on!” spoke the drunk lady, “I wasn´t doing anything wrong, I… ok, maybe I flirted with a couple of men, but what´s wrong with showing some love.” She seemed to be around 22 or 23 years old. Her cheeks were red because of the alcohol.

“Shut your mouth, “flirting” is not the same as attempting to seduce a man while he´s with her couple. Don´t you know you could go to jail for trying to sabotage a relationship?” she was right, nowadays, seducing a man in a relationship was against the system. And more like taking advantage of them. If the man´s couple likes, she could even press charges.

 

Olga opened the back seat´s door. Matt just moved to the side as she pushed in the drunk woman. She wasn´t nearly as tall as Olga, this woman stood around 16´9” or so. Around Olga´s boob level.

“Well, hello there… handsome.” Spoke the lady towards Matt, throwing all her alcoholic breath into his face.

Katy´s eyes opened widely. “Ok, uhm… I think we should change some things first.

 

Before Olga drove off, Katy took Matt off from the back seat. He could be in danger sitting next to that woman. Besides, it will be negligent from them to allow it.

Matt didn´t protest, Katy opened the door really fast and reached for him even faster. She carried him all the way to the front seat and, whether he liked it or not, sat him on her lap.

He couldn´t deny it, sitting on her lap felt nice. It was big, firm and yet soft. Behind him, he could rely on her stomach, although, she had some hard muscles on the abdominal region. Her boobs stood higher than his head, their round shape eclipsed the sun beams and drew a neat shadow over his face.

“I think you´ll be safe here, rather than sitting in the back with some drunk troublemaker.” Katy spoke. Matt felt sort of strange towards the sudden over protection from Katy. But she was only looking for him, he should be thankful.

Meanwhile. Olga just rose her eyebrows. So far, she thought it will be fun to drive a couple blocks with Matt sitting next to a drunk woman. She had already imagined the small guy begging for help. But it seems like her partner already visualized that too. So, no fun for now.

Eventually, they dropped the drunk lady off with some other dames, Olga and Katy were not qualified to treat someone who had been abusing from alcohol consumption. Still, the punishment wouldn´t be so bad, they´ll keep her locked on a room until she´s sober, give her something to drink and maybe something to eat; and finally, drive her home with a ticket.

She didn´t damage any of the restaurant´s property, and her “flirting” was mostly annoying, not enough for someone to press charges, so she´ll be good to go in a couple of hours.

When they drop her off, Katy felt relieved. Even during her arrest, she didn´t stop with her nonsense. She invited Matt to her place, promising she´ll show him EVERYTHING. She even said that if they shared a cell, she´ll make sure to give him some good time.

Matt just felt uncomfortable, but he couldn´t see the anger on Katy´s face. For some reason, she disliked very much the way women mistreated men. Even more when they were drunk.

 

Eventually, his small “tour” was finished, and they stopped right in front of Zoey´s bar. “Ok, here´s where you get off.” Declared Olga, not minding if it sounded rude.

Katy didn´t like her attitude, but she couldn´t complaint much. She hoped off with Matt still in her arms and then set him on the ground.

Matt felt weird about being sit on the lap of a dame during the last hour. He even considered it unsafe while they were on a moving car, but they should know better than him.

Katy bent and said: “Here you go.” She extended Matt a piece of paper, “That´s my number, if you ever fell in danger or have any suspects at all about any woman, you can call me, I´ll be available at all hours, ok?” she smiled.

“She will, not me.” Declared Olga from the driver´s seat.

“Oh, thank you, that´s, ehm, very considerate from you.” Spoke Matt looking way up at Katy. His head was about knee level with her.

“You´re welcome, now, do you need me to escort you inside?” she asked, he replied that there was no need, he´ll be ok.

Then, she hoped in and they drove away. Matt folded the piece of paper Katy gave him and storage it inside his wallet.

 

Matt finally entered to Zoey´s bar, but maybe not by the time he would´ve wanted. The sun was setting on the horizon. Part of him disliked walking alone at night, but there should be a way to avoid it.

The first thing he did was to connect his phone to the internet. He hasn´t check his messages in a long time. The bar wasn´t so full yet. Inside, there were about ten people tops, including him.

He walked in while looking at his phone, what he wasn´t expecting was to see a whole new lot of requests. He received at least ten of them. He was surprised, but what caught his attention the most was a message from the first woman who´s request he accepted. He read it.

“Hello Matt, Joanne here. I´d like to schedule our date for tomorrow, let´s say by twelve o´clock. Let´s have some brunch! Make sure to be punctual. See ya.” She wrote. Beneath, he could see her address attached.

Below the message, there was the “agreement” button. He clicked on it and then a banner popped up, it said: “You agree to schedule your date with JOANNE by tomorrow at 12:00?” he clicked on “ok” and closed the app.

“Ok Matt,” he spoke to himself, “this is your first official date as a single man… let´s just hope everything´s fine.” He was worried, but he couldn´t help it. He had an unpleasant encounter with that girl Lorna, and Katy´s words were not helping. She gave him advice with the best intentions, but he was sort of freaked out by it all.

He was paranoic, how could he be sure that the woman whose proposal he accepted wasn´t one of those women who trick men? The good thing is that he´ll be the one accepting the relationship request after the date. Else, he´ll be able to keep searching for a couple.

He had options, and judging by the requests he received, a lot of options. If he liked the person he dated, then he´ll be able to immediately accept her request or maybe, schedule it for his last day. He didn´t have to rush taking decisions. What bothered him the most was if he´ll be able to make the right choice.

He walked in and eventually, Zoey spot him. “Matt! Hello!” she said waving at him. Matt waved back and after that, he found himself sitting on the bar, in his regular stool.

 

He asked for a drink and after that, he proceeded to tell Zoey all about his not so good first day. He had no other choice, she asked. Telling her he had a nice day would be a lie, so he decided to tell the truth.

“You poor thing, was the mean lady too scary for you?” asked Zoey in a concerned way. Matt told her about the woman who left him at the coffee shop. “You know, if you didn´t have any money, you could´ve called me, that place isn´t that far from here.” She declared, but he wouldn´t like to bother her with nonsense. Besides, that problem was long gone.

Then he told her about his ride with the dames. She felt happy by the fact that he was in good hands and that they escorted him all the way to the bar. Safe. Although, Olga didn´t sound so nice to her, but she knew better that some dames were that way.

¨So, they gave you advice? Good…” spoke Zoey, “Now, let´s talk about dates, how´s that thing coming for you?” she asked.

“Well… so far… I think everything´s good, I mean, I already have a date scheduled for tomorrow.” Matt spoke.

“Tomorrow? Like, tomorrow morning?” she asked.

“More like, at noon.” He said.

“Aww, Matt, you should be taking this seriously, tomorrow by noon, 24 hours of your seven-day search will be gone. You do realize that you have a limited time to find a couple, right?” she said bending closer to him.

Zoey was big, not as big as the dames, but at 18’2” she was huge, for him. Right now, as she loomed her gigantesque body over him, he felt sort of lectured. It seemed to him that it was a gentle scolding. She didn´t seem mad, but she was worried for him.

“You know Matt, I have a friend who works in one of those… what´s the name? Oh right, those matching centers. She can help you search for a woman to date. And how to detect fake profiles.” She declared.

Matt was surprised, that was a good idea. He never paid so much attention to things, so having someone else help him with this, will be wonderful.

“Wow, thank you Zoey… that sounds GREAT!” he replied. Zoey just smiled, she enjoyed helping the small guy.

 

Time flew by, and Matt was already getting tired. He had a long day. He checked on his phone, but it was barely 11 pm. Too early for Zoey to close the bar. Maybe she didn´t have to close, she had some other people working there, she could just ask for one of them to take care of things while she drives him home. But he didn´t want to bother.

“What to do Matt… what to do?” he needed to get home, he was tired, but he knew that if he walked all the way home on his own, there was a bigger chance that some woman spotted him. And he didn´t want to find out which type of woman it´ll be.

He gave it some thought, he considered asking one of the women at the bar, but who´ll want to leave a bar to escort a man to his place? That won´t be happening, besides, no woman had shown any slice of interest for him. Not even turned at him.

He wasn´t sure, then, he came up with an idea. “What if I accept a request?” he thought.

Matt only accepted the request for tomorrow, but he had not seen the other ones. First, he had to agree to the date proposal, and then schedule the time. He had to think straight.

He had to find a woman who´ll most likely want something casual or even just to meet somewhere, and after that, leave him on his apartment, as simple as that. His question is, has any woman like that sent him a request? He unlocked his phone to check.

He wouldn´t reject any request, just search for the right one. As soon as the app was open, he started looking. “Found it.” He thought as he spotted what seemed to be the right one.

He clocked on the request to check on the woman´s profile. Her name was Sue, and she was 71 years-old. He thought that his date will imply drinking some tea, talking, just regular stuff, for an older woman. Worst case scenario, he´ll find himself rubbing the old woman´s huge feet.

“Hold on… how tall is she?” he wondered, he read her height was 17´5”, not so small, but not as tall as a dame either. He´ll be ok.

Now, it was time for him to make his move, he accepted the request, but he needed the date now, so he sent a date proposal on his own. He asked her if the date could be schedule right now, and if she could pick him up from the bar. He attached the address and sent the message.

“I just hope she´s still awake.” He thought.

Seconds later, he received a reply. He was surprised, it was Sue, she accepted his conditions and sent a reply too: “Sure thing! I´ll pick you up in a black sedan. I´ll text you when I get there.” Sweet, things were working as he wanted, he smiled.

 

He had some small talk with Zoey, he told her about his sudden date, and that she´ll drive him home. She felt kind of worried, but he assured her he´ll be ok. The woman was on her 70s, what could possibly go wrong? Minutes later, he received a text saying: “I´m here, I parked near the entrance.”

Matt stepped out of the bar. He was looking at both sides, in the search for the black sedan, then, someone honked. It was for him, he turned and immediately spotted the black sedan. The engine was on. Although, he wasn´t sure if Sue was in, he could see nothing thru the front mirror, so he walked closer.

He had seen her profile picture. She had long white hair and, well, not much wrinkles. Turns out that, nowadays, the older a woman got, the slower they aged. Sort of, aging with grace. Even if she was on her early 70s, her skin was still the one of women on her mid-40s.

He opened the car´s door, looking straight at her face, turns out, she was exactly like the picture, long white hair, very stylish, and green bright eyes.

“Hello Matt, hop in.” she greeted him with a nice tone.

He did as she said and sat on the passenger seat, then closed the door. Up until now, he wasn´t aware of one thing. Sue´s boobs. She had a wrap top, but it didn´t matter, what caught all of Matt´s attention were her breasts. They were HUGE!

All women´s boobs were incredibly large when compared to him. But Sue, she was stack! Her boobs were almost over the steering wheel. Round and pronounced. He couldn´t take his eyes off them.

“So,” she spoke. “Are you ready for our date?”

He turned back at her face and said: “Oh, yes, ready… so, where are we going? Maybe some coffee? Tea?”

“Hahaha, don´t be silly, tea? What am I… 90? No, we´re going to my place.” He was confused.

“Listen…” she said with a lusty tone as she bent towards him, and placed her big hand on his lap. Her hand was huge and covered almost all his thigh, her long fingers were really close to his crotch now. “I don´t know what´s the idea you have of a woman my age… but once we get home, that may change.” She winked at him as she sat back and drove off.

“Believe me,” she continued, “We´ll be having a lot of fun. If you behave, there might be a special treat for you.” Matt found himself unsettled. What had he gotten himself into?

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead if you join my patreon. Story´s up to chapter 7 there:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234