- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the story of the relationship from the shrunken man's point of view (condensed from three short chapters). Not necessarily a recounting of the same incidents, just him talking about how one lovemaking episode feels from his perspective. 


I climb out of the purse that has been my transportation ever since you used your magical feminine juices on me and made me as small as a dildo. I climb out onto the Bed that expands before me. I see you, as long as a tennis court would have been in my old world. I no longer exist in that world. I exist as a closely kept secret in your world, and I keep your secrets in exchange for your deepest intimacies. 


Tiny mammals are chilly, a lot. Especially when we are naked, which is how you insist that I be. I rush to your face and feel the warmth from your neck. You speak my name softly and there is hunger in your beautiful eyes, each as big as a basketball on my scale with pupils the size of a baseball. 


My instinctual reflexes sense your desire even before my conscious mind. Unconsciously, my six-inch-tall body has begun to produce a slippery lubricant, so that when you are ready, I may slide into your deepest places with pleasure and without pain. You begin to lick the slippery fluid from my body, taking advantage of its other effect on women. It relaxes you, balances and enhances your hormones, and helps you to move your mind from the world above, from work and responsibilities, to the world below, the world within, the world of a woman's pleasure. Oh, and it tastes like chocolate too.


Once you have satisfied yourself with my hot chocolate, I return to the warmth of your neck. The neck of a goddess. I draw myself to the heat radiating from your soft, reddening skin. I begin to pass my hands up and down along your vein, each the size of a fingertip, drawing forth the heat of your passion. Then I bend over and add tiny kisses along the glow in your neck. I look up at your eyes. Your pupils have grown larger than my hands. I sense that you need me to descend farther into your warmth and power. 


I scurry down to your right breast. I kneel before it. To you it is a part of yourself. To me it is so soft, inviting and tender, it is like a whole other woman, a whole other lover in my lover. I bring my face down to your areola. Its shape and color and glow remind me of a warm morning sun. I pull and pinch your areola and clutch it to my chest like

my very first girl. Then I take your nipple, almost as big

as a face to me, and I kiss it passionately, wet and sloppy, like a first love kiss, as all the while I pull your breast into my small embrace. I feel you respond to my desire and affection. It seems as though I am loving you so forcefully, and yet you smile and sigh about how gentle my embrace is. 


I make love to one breast, and then the other, for minutes at a time, lost in the fragrance and the warmth of your "girls", falling in love with each of them in turn. A very small part of me is rigid and pointing straight into the softness of your breast. I can feel myself getting more and more slippery, as my body prepares itself to enter yours. I know from the warmth building beneath me that a part of you is getting slippery too. I know I must head farther south. 


I scramble underneath your thighs, just as your legs lift and your knees touch your ribs and breasts. I see your soft skin glowing with a deeper and deeper warmth. I know that your mind is leaving the cares of the big world in which you live behind. Your consciousness is sliding down, down to the tropical zones on your body, falling to meet your tiny worshipper and welcome me from my pilgrimage. 


My tiny cock is so stiff and the rest of me is so so slippery. I know that I want to slide into you. I see the flowery folds of your vulva loom at chest level. Tenderly, I climb onto your thighs and place my face and torso ever so close to your labiae. I see before me, your sweet clitoris. It took my becoming small to appreciate the lover it is, and the desire I can see in it, just as one can see the look in the eyes of a glowing woman. 


I gently pull back the skin that veils your clitoris, as though I were pulling back the veil on my bride to kiss her. I lean into her (your clitoris) as though she were my bride and I kiss her, softly and passionately. I feel your whole being shift beneath me. My kisses grow in passion from soft and chaste to wet and assertive. I hoist my lower body up onto you, and as I continue to kiss and caress your clitoris, I push my legs together and slide them inside of you. A rhythm builds, as I rock back and forth while maintaining my face to face with your clit. I feel the wetness growing inside you. I feel muscles pulsing on my legs. It is all I can do to keep myself from being pulled in by your passion. I am so slippery and you are so wet. I hear mighty moaning above me, and then the words that signify my surrender:


"Three inches."


I begin to shrink away from the clitoris. I cannot maintain my presence outside of you as I become smaller. Your vaginal hugs become more and more powerful. I am pulled deeper and deeper, until with one great slurp I am drawn totally inside you. 


It is all a little scary, but very very deeply spiritual.  am surrounded totally by the embracing, tropical warmth of your deepest places. I feel nothing but acceptance and welcoming in your most intimate space. Your hugs of my body become deeper and stronger. At my scale your orgasms are more powerful than any man. I realize the wisdom and playfulness of the Goddess of Love to make us so small, to appreciate the dramatic and wondrous sensations of living inside a woman's passion. 


In the dark, I spin and tumble, fumbling until I touch a bumpy patch just about arm's length from the entrance to your vagina. I lean into it and kiss it like another lover. I fondle it, lick it, and caress it. In just moments, I hear a scream and then laughter, as a mighty squirt has launched from your body. 


Your squeezes before more and more intense, my breathing becomes more difficult. I am in heaven but I also know you need relief. I slide myself back and forth, as fast as I can, along the course of your vagina. I plunge outward, and attempt to kiss your clitoris one more time before I am pulled back in. The force of your orgasm compels me to swallow what seem at my size to be gallons and gallons of your cum, which taste as sweet as honey to tiny me. As I have penetrated you, so you have penetrated me, and as my juices relax and focus your desire, so yours bond me to you and the wet, wonderful world of your inner self. 


Your orgasms come one after the other, like rolling thunder. I slide out of you, drenched in your juices and my own. I smell like you. I am a possession of you, a plaything. I am in awe of you. Then you lean your mighty face into mine. 


"I have a second vagina now, you know."



You present your magnificent bottom to me. Its shape and sweep and iridescence tell me all about the reason why the Goddess of Love gave women the power to shrink all men. Your buttocks are both so soft and so, so powerful. It is a thrill to know that they could fall on me from the sky and crush me like a bug, and yet, I can slip between them and be more secure and hidden than any place save  your other vagina. I smile at the sense of humor of the Goddess of Love. So many times through history, men cajoled and begged their lovers to let them thrust their cocks "back there."

Now the Goddess has made that a place of pleasure and joy for women, and made us and our cocks just the right size to deliver that pleasure. 


She also gave you that unique gift, that spreads those buttocks wide when you want your lover to take you from behind, all by themselves. "Twelve inches," you say through a smile. I shoot up, tall enough to see over your buttocks and onto your back. 


I see the glorious sunburst of your backdoor, and inside that I see the incredibly tiny labia and the impossibly small rear clitoris. So small, and yet a perfect size for me to serve. I kiss the roundness and softness of each cheek, greeting the newest lover in the harem of your body. Why would a man want a woman's booty in any other size, I think to myself. I kneel and lick the crinkles of your backdoor and your second genitalia. You laugh at the unexpected sensation, then surrender to sighs and slow breathing. 


I stand within the spread of your buttocks. You put on some music. You clench and hold me between your cheeks as you dance. I am living inside a twerk. My tiny manhood needs relief. I plunge it inside of you. Your buttocks hug me closer and tighter as I thrust, coming closer to my own relief. I feel your rear-vagina pulsing as it hugs my perfectly sized cock. I come and come and come. Or, since we are so small now, I notice that you ladies like to say, I squirt. "Boys squirt and women come," you tell us. We're all boys now, even when we're 30 years old. It's another way to tell us we're small, and I honestly enjoy it. 


Then you tell me in your own way that the night is over. "One inch." I begin to shrink until I am small enough to become... a buttplug. Your fingertip nudges me deep into your backdoor. The juices of your second vagina surround me and I feel sleepy. I drift off in your embrace, knowing that even after I lose consciousness, I am still serving at your pleasure.