- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 3 (This chapter is written from the giantess' perspective.)


I think it is so awesome that the Goddess has given me two vaginas, front and back, and two fertility windows... one in front and once I get over 30, another one in back. It almost compels me to have two lovers! Especially as I'm getting closer to when my backdoor becomes fertile... and at that same age you are losing the ability to become a father in the back. It almost compels a woman approaching 30 to find and take a younger lover to give her a chance at motherhood from both wombs. 


You know we've gotten so good at talking to each other. I admire the way you handled it when I told you that at the size I am, and the size men are, I really needed to have another lover. You were angry, and when you realized that anger wouldn't change anything, you felt hurt. I could hear what I thought was you crying, and I thought it would be over for us. 


We put it aside until the next morning. You remember what you told me? You said, "I will consent to you having another lover... as long as I choose him. I want to train a younger man, so that he is competent and loving you, and respects not only the things that are sacred about you as a woman, but also the things that make you and your sexuality unique. I will choose a candidate, and if you find him unacceptable we will look elsewhere, but I insist that I train any man in pleasing you before he gets anywhere near your body."



I have to say I found it unusally assertive, almost possessive, almost like the old days. But I also realized it was about preserving the loving and erotic wonderland we had built since you shrank. (Of course in this Wonderland, you're sort of the Alice-LOL). Perhaps a pair of new, and hopefully soon very small, eyes, would bring a new perspecive to this thing we are building together.  



After that moment, the discussion was a lot more fun. We talked about whether I should shave my pubes for my apprentice. I wanted to shave to make it easier for a new lover to find his way around. You said I should let it be natural and make him earn his way to your clitoris. I did shave, but I liked your spirit! It tells me my comfort is important to you. 


Before the Great Reduction of men, you had been a soccer coach, and Jacob was on your team. You suggested him to me as my apprentice lover. You had been texting Jacob, who was now almost 21 and stuck in his bedroom because his mother was terrified of "the wrong girl" shrinking him. 


I remember the day we finally got Jake home. We had to pay his mother a dowry (the car you don't drive anymore), and then I had to dress him up like a woman (basically a hoodie, a dress and a wig) so other women wouldn't see him and try to grab him and shrink him. Let me tell you, this lust boost the Goddess gave us really gets to us ladies sometimes! 


I told Jacob to get out of his dress and get naked. Despite still being 6'1", he complied with my orders. I can't forget how cute he looked that first time I saw him naked. 

That curly auburn hair on top of his head was so hot! He had a reasonably muscular build, powerful legs and a cute round little butt! That I'm about to make a lot smaller! Finally... such a well-shaped cock! A perfect little helmet and just big enough to fill me up. What a shame I have to shrink it! It was I could do to contain myself. I started licking my lips, thinking of chocolate. He doesn't taste like that until he shrinks, I had to remind myself. 


I took his hand and commanded him to come to bed with me. I placed you on a pillow so you could observe. I remember you shouting in your tiny voice, "Remember what I told you, Jacob!" His cock was hard and almost straight up and I knew he wouldn't be able to contain himself for long. He pawed at my breasts, obviously anxious to get to the next act. "SLOW DOWN!" you shouted at him. The grip of a big-size man's hand on each breast was a nice change of pace. Still, I repeated your command to Jacob to slow down. "Treat each one like a lover!" I heard you say too. I know what you're trying to do, my little chocolate toy, but I don't think it's going to work until he's ... small enough to understand. 


Jacob was a little rough as a lover, not in a mean way, just from not having a lot of experience, especially being locked away because of the chaos of the Great Reduction. 

I had to say "Slow Down" again a couple of times, as his pacing as a horny younger man was driving the bus. His passion was making me wet but I feared it would also make me sore. "Goddess, I really think it's time," I prayed to myself. 


Only a few seconds passed and then the transformation began. "Oh, wow", I could hear Jacob moan as his cock got smaller inside me. I could feel him lose his grip and fall right next to my navel. My eyes got big and I scooped Jacob in my hand and brought him to my face. 


Jacob's eyes, for such a tiny man, were huge. He looked even cuter in the palm of my hand. I placed him close to my lips to let the authority of my voice and passion wash fully over him. You told me that our voices sound very very deep to men, although still feminine and seductive. "Toy Boy Jacob, you are my servant. I command you to please me."


Jacob's face read fear, but another part of his anatomy communicated something else. It was clear his tiny cock ached at the sight of me. Not to mention the glands that were secreting a slippery fluid that so enhances the lives and joys of women. 


"Show me what you've learned. Can you love my nipples properly this time, toyboy?"


"Y-y-yes mistress," came a tiny voice that carried both fear and a hint of desire. It's nice to be feared but it's better, oh so much better, to be desired.


You told him to be good to my areolas, and it made me smile when he called them by name. "Areola, you are as bright as the sun." Jacob's clumsy poetry added to the enjoyment as he kneaded my breasts and nipples. Mmmm, he picked up on your little elbow trick! My nipples wanted to leap out of my flesh and kiss him. Since they couldn't do that, I sat back and enjoyed Jacob as he made me feel as if my nipples were next to a campfire. My breathing became harder and I bit my lower lip. "Three inches, both of you!" I moaned.

You and Jacob both shrank to three inches tall. 


"Now, I command both of you, worship at my cathedral!"


I love the way you named my vagina as a cathedral. Feeling that my expressions of erotic passion are sacred does so much for my sense of self-worth, which has been growing and growing ever since men began shrinking. I remember you taking your position at my familiar clitoris and urging Jacob with his energetic body and soccer legs to beg my labia for an invitation inside. At such a small size, passionate insistence feels so tender, and my labia spread upward and outward like a frown turning into a bright smile. 


You were working your tiny little ass off to make sure my first time with Jacob was awkward-proof, between your explicit instructions and the way you caressed and kissed my clitoris to bathe me in sensations that covered over any missteps Jacob might make inside me. When he tried to swim through my soaking wet vagina back to daylight and air, it felt like a well-oiled professional male swimmer beating back the water with his chest as he broke through and gasped, holding my labia apart for a moment before my desire produced a crushing squeeze that pulled this ardent lover back inside me. 


The combination of his insistence made me shake, bite my lower lip and moan so joyfully. My last memory of that wondrous night was shrinking both of you to an inch tall, so you could spend the night tucked in a very private place. I could hear you going over Jacob's moves with him like a coach going over -- what it is you call that -- game film? My heart almost took flight when I thought of how much you care for my pleasure and joy, that you willingly brought a rival into my panties and taught him to be the extra bit of love I needed.