- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Kelly spent the next six hours on the couch, watching Netflix and letting bubbly farts escape her bubble butt. Some were stinkier than others, and it made her laugh evilly more that her farts stunk so bad. It meant that it was going to be a horrible time for Stephen when she was ready to poop him out.

After six hours, she felt her stomach push on her. The time had come. She went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Her butt was so big, her buttcheeks hung out either side of the seat.

It didn’t take much pushing as the poop shot out of her butt like fire out of a spaceship’s engine as it was ready for takeoff. It burned her butthole, too. She made many moaning noises as she continued to poop liquid. She also peed like she never peed before.

As for Stephen, as soon as Kelly sat on the toilet and let out the first big fart, he shot out of his mommy’s butthole and into the toilet water below. He was then shot by the stream of her poop, sending him deep into the water. He had to push as hard as he can to resurface. It was pure darkness now as the giantess’ butt covered all light. The sound of the poop hitting the water was deafening.

Stephen floated around, feeling himself moving in circular motion before he was again shot down into the water, this time by Kelly’s pee hitting him from above like a waterfall. It was almost ten minutes before Kelly finished, and light shined as she got off the seat.

The water around Stephen was completely brown now, and it smelled worse than dog poop. He looked up to see Kelly looking into the bowl. She took a whiff, exclaimed “WOO” and waved her hand in her face.

“Did you enjoy your ride through mommy and coming out of mommy’s butt?” she asked him. He didn’t even answer. He just wanted to get out of the toilet.

“We’re not done yet,” she said. She then lowered a piece of toilet paper into the bowl, Stephen grabbing it, and Kelly got her son out of the toilet.

“You were so tasty,” she said. “Now it’s time to help mommy again.” What now? Stephen thought.

Kelly took him off the toilet paper, dropped it in the toilet, grabbed clean sheets, put Stephen on it and sat back down on the toilet.

“First, we’re going to clean mommy’s wet pussy,” she said. She opened her legs, brought the toilet paper down there and wiped her vagina with Stephen pressed against her. He got soaked from the pee still on her vagina.

“Now the other end,” she said, laughing evilly. She then lifted her buttcheeks, bought the toilet paper under her butt and to her butthole, where she used her tiny son to help her wipe her butt.

It was still so sticky, he became stuck to his giantess mommy’s butthole once again. Even when Kelly finished, he was stuck to butthole.

She noticed it herself when she checked the toilet paper to see Stephen wasn’t on it. That made her throw her head back and laugh.

“You really like mommy’s big butt, don’t you?” she asked. “Okay. I guess you can stay in there. But be warned. I will fart on you and you better smell it every time,” she said. She threw the poop-covered toilet paper in the toilet, flushed and stood up, squishing Stephen with her gigantic buttcheeks.