- Text Size +

Over the next few weeks, Kelly started seeing a new man. Stephen had no idea who he was and barely saw him as is, as Kelly either kept him in her pubes, in her butthole or in a jar in her room, depending on how she was feeling. It wouldn’t be long before he got to know his mommy’s new man.

“Guess what, Stephen?” Kelly asked him one day. She had kept him in the jar and came into the bedroom to tell him some new developments.

“My boyfriend and I have decided we want to try and have a baby. We’re going to need your help with that, though.” She smiled and laughed evilly. Stephen knew exactly what she meant. He was going to be the centerpiece of Kelly having sex with her boyfriend.

He began to scream and scratch at the jar as if there were a chance he was going to escape. Kelly then brought her boyfriend into the room and took Stephen out of the jar.

“Stephen, meet Alex,” Kelly said.

“What’s up, little dude?” Alex asked me. “I’d say I’m sorry for this, but I’m interested to see how it feels to have a tiny man on my penis when I bang Kelly’s guts out.” Kelly gave a small laugh. It reminded Stephen of the one she let out when she got on top of Amanda.

“Let’s take these off,” she said. She then put Stephen back in the jar, got on her knees and began unbuttoning Alex’s jeans before taking them and his underwear off. His penis was so erect, it was turning red.

Kelly then took her own clothes off, getting completely naked. She then took Stephen out of the jar again.

“Lay down,” she told Alex. He lay on the bed on his back, his penis shooting up in the air. Kelly gently placed Stephen on his peehole, then got in the bed with the two men.

Stephen watched on as Kelly climbed on to the bed and hovered over him before she lowered her vagina onto Alex’s penis. She began to ride her boyfriend, her tiny son inside of her now. She bounced up and down as she moaned loudly, Alex also moaning.

Stephen was being crushed by the walls of Kelly’s vagina now, getting wet at the same time as she was secreting. After riding Alex for a few minutes, she got up and lay on the bed. Stephen was still stuck to Alex’s pisshole, completely soaked in his mommy’s secretion.

Kelly opened her legs and patted her vagina, telling Alex to get his penis and Stephen back inside her. He began thrusting in and out of the giantess, both of them moaning.

Alex’s penis got bigger and bigger as he thrusted in and out, making the space Stephen had much smaller now.

“Baby, I’m about to cum,” Alex said.

“Give it to me, daddy. Give me those babies,” Kelly said as she moaned. Stephen screamed loudly as Alex thrusted one last time, cumming inside Kelly. When he did that, Stephen shot into Kelly’s vagina. She also came, creampieing the tiny inside of her.

The only question left now was was Kelly going to give birth to the tiny inside her or have an actual baby in nine months?

Either way, he was now stuck inside his giantess mommy’s vagina and would be for quite a while, potentially even forever.