- Text Size +

Now that Kelly had Stephen all to herself, she could do whatever she wanted with him.

After her huge sexual encounter with Amanda, Kelly only had one feeling – well, one outside of still being incredibly horny still.

“All that sex made mommy so hungry. What about you, Stephen? You hungry?” she asked, looking down at her pubic hair. “Let’s make some food.” She walked into the kitchen, still completely naked, Stephen tangled in her pubic hair. She made her favorite dish, perogies with sour cream. She also cooked some peppers, which would come as a surprise later.

She almost forgot about Stephen before she sat in the living room with her food. She pulled the sleeping tiny out from her pubic hair, licked him clean and then dropped him into her sour cream, adding a small laugh as he fell on to her plate.

Stephen woke up when he fell into something that completely blocked his vision, It was much thicker than cum, and he knew what it was when he ate it himself. He had fallen into sour cream. After wiping his eyes, he looked up to see his giantess mommy looking down at him, licking her lips.

“No! Please don’t do this!” he yelled, waving his arms around. Kelly ignored him, picking up a piece of perogie with her fork and dipping it in the sour cream before eating it.

“Mmmmm,” she said. “Tasty, but no Stephen in that one,” she said. She continued to eat the perogies, waiting for the bite that contained her tiny son.

It wasn’t until the last piece that she knew she had to get him one way or another. She stabbed the final piece with her fork, then dipped it in the sour cream. She kept bringing the fork to her face to see if Stephen was on it. When he wasn’t, she dipped again.

Eventually, she brought it up to her face and saw him stuck to the top of the sour cream. She licked her lips again.


Stephen could barely move his head in the sour cream, but he could enough to see Kelly looking at him with hunger.

“Please,” he said weakly. He was in so much pain from basically swimming through the sour cream to avoid the fork. Now, he was the mercy of the giantess who was now his mommy.

“Sorry, Stephen. Mommy’s hungry and needs your help in feeding her,” she said with an evil laugh. She then slowly brought the fork to her mouth.

“Kelly! Please! Don’t eat me!” Stephen yelled. It was no use. Kelly placed the fork in her mouth, closed it and when she took it out of her mouth, it was free of the perogie, sour cream and her tiny son. She used her tongue to lick the sour cream off the perogie and then swallowed that, and Stephen, whole. She then chewed the perogie and swallowed that, as well.

Once the food was down, she took a swig of the Pepsi she had next to the plate and let out a burp. That’s when she remembered that she had cooked peppers. Her plan for that was to eat them and make it a messy bathroom trip for Stephen. She walked into the kitchen and ate the peppers that were in the pan. Short after, she began ripping farts out of her butt. She imagined her farts were Stephen crying for help.

“It’s not time to come out yet, baby boy. Mommy will tell you when it’s time for you to come out,” Kelly said, smacking her giant bubble butt. “And I can’t wait for you to come out of my butt.” she smiled and laughed evilly.