- Text Size +

“Let me see,” says Amy, looking over. “Oh this little ballerina outfit is cute!” 

“Where the hell is your mom?!” Brian demands, fighting uselessly against Amy’s grip. 

“What about this princess dress?” Amber suggests cheerfully. 

“Oh my god, cute! But I think that’s from a Barbie.”

“Oh yeah I forgot, our little dolly is a couple of inches too small for Barbie clothes!” Amber ruffles Brian’ hair playfully as she says this. “Poor little dolly! Don’t worry, we’ll find you something super cute to wear!” 

“I don’t want to do this!” he shouts. 

Neither of them even looks up but Amy says, “Well that’s just too bad, little dolly. Mom put me in charge of you.” 

“What!” 

They both giggle. 

“I… I…” he stammers, speechless. 

“Oh my god, what if we make him a little cheerleader?” 

Amy squeals excitedly. “That’s perfect! Here, put it on him.” 

She drops his struggling body into Amber’s upturned palm. 

“You excited, cutie?” Amber nuzzles his tiny body against her nose. “You’re gonna be our little cheerleader! You wanna look pretty in your little skirt just like us?” 

“No! Put me down, I…!” 

Amber completely ignores his protests, grabbing his ankles between her thumb and forefinger and easily holding his struggling legs together as she slides the tiny pleated skirt onto him. 

“What cheer should we make him do?” Amy giggles. 

“Ooh, I don’t know…” 

He struggles against Amber’s finger but she easily slides the little crop top over his head and arms, then pins each flailing leg in turn to put on bright pink tube socks and little cheer shoes with glittering sparkles. The plastic shoes are slightly too small and far too hard to be comfortable and he winces with pain every time his feet touch down on her palm. 

“Oh my god, he’s adorable!” Amber squeals. She picks up his hands between her thumbs and forefingers and makes him dance like a puppet on Amy’s lap. 

“Don’t forget your pom poms, little dolly!” Amy says, grabbing tiny pom poms out of the box and holding them up in front of him. 

“Hey I’m not some doll for you two brats to play with okay!”

The girls burst out laughing. 

“You sure look like a little doll!” says Amber, still holding his hands and making him dance again at the hem of Amy’s skirt. 

With his hands trapped above him between Amber’s fingers, he makes a big gesture of using his head to push the pom poms in Amy’s hands away, but her huge fingers don’t even budge. “I’m not doing some stupid cheer for you!” 

“What do you think Amber?” Amy says, smirking. “I think our new toy needs a little encouragement.” 

“Yeah I think so too.” 

“Gimme him for a sec.” 

Amber drops him but Amy’s still holding the pom poms. He falls down into the ravine between Amy’s enormous thighs, trying and failing to scramble up their smooth surfaces on his way down. 

“Oopsie!” Amber giggles. 

He looks up from where he lands and he feels like he’s at the entrance to a warm, humid cave. Amy’s legs tower on either side of him like the walls of a canyon and before him is the all encompassing darkness beneath her skirt. Where her sculpted thighs meet, the smooth ridges of Amy’s pussy lips just barely peek out from the edges of her skimpy pink panties. 

He looks up after too long to see her smiling lecherously down at him. “Don’t worry little dolly, we’ll get to that.” 

“What? No, I don’t…” 

“But first it’s time to play with our new cheerleader doll!” 

She reaches for him and he panics and starts running away, wincing with pain because of the glittery plastic cheer shoes but not wanting to waste time by stopping to pry them off. He makes it past her knees and then aims for the door, but hesitates for a second upon seeing Amber’s huge figure in that direction. 

“What’s he doing?” says Amber. 

“I think he’s trying to get away!” laughs Amy. 

“Oh my god, that’s like, so cute!” 

The girls giggle down at him together as he starts running again in the direction of the door. 

Suddenly Amber’s huge leg stretches out in front of him, blocking his way like a massive wall that towers above his head. 

He can’t help but feel viscerally afraid of how enormous the girls are, like a mouse trapped in a room with two cats. Panicking, he looks around for another avenue for escape but no sooner has he spun around than Amy’s hands rush up to greet him. 

She grabs his hands between her thumbs and forefingers, holding the tiny pom poms against them, and lifts him by his arms onto Amber’s lap. 

Amber claps her hands excitedly. “Okay cutie, give us a little cheer!” 

Amy puppets his little body in a series of jumping jacks and little dance moves, forcing his body into various painful positions while playfully chanting. 

“Give me a D! Give me an O! Give me an L! Give me an L!” 

She looks over at Amber playfully and Amber can’t wait to oblige. “What does that spell?” she giggles. 

They both look at him expectantly. 

“Come on, cutie!” Amber says, tapping him playfully on the nose. 

He refuses to say it. 

“I guess little nerd boy can’t spell,” Amy laughs cruelly. 

“So we’re just gonna have to teach him then, aren’t we little guy?” Amber giggles, leaning down to nuzzle him with her nose. 

“Okay, from the top!” Amy yells gleefully. 

“Wait no, it hurts…!” 

She leads him through the cheer again, but this time scooching over and lifting him on top of Amber’s breasts, most of which are exposed by her skimpy cheer uniform. 

“Give me a D! Give me…” 

When she’s done they look at him expectantly again but he still stubbornly refuses to comply. 

“Aww, are we gonna have to punish our little dolly?” says Amber. Still being dangled on top of her breasts, he can’t help but watch as she licks her full lips with her huge tongue. Why do they both keep doing that? 

Amy giggles, turning his tiny body towards her so he can watch her slowly lick her lips too. “What should we do to him?” 

“Just let me go!” he yells, kicking uselessly against the air as he dangles by his hands from Amy’s fingers, his feet gently grazing the tops of Amber’s breasts below him. The girls both just giggle at him. 

“You know, like,” Amber says, her warm breath washing over him like an ocean breeze. “I kind of want to like, lick him. Do you think that’s weird?” 

Amy shrugs, her eyes full of laughter. “We can do whatever we want to our little dolly.” 

She turns him over into Amber’s waiting palm. Amber doesn’t close her hand around him, just lets him scramble backwards until he runs up against her curled up fingers, fenced in as he watches her huge tongue slowly emerge and move towards him. 

She easily holds his struggling arms and legs in turn as she slowly drags her tongue all the way from his feet and up along his legs. It lingers on his groin, toying playfully with his penis and, to his horror, easily getting it to flick up to attention for her.

His face burns hot with humiliation as the girls giggle cheerfully at this. 

After a while, she continues dragging her tongue up his abdomen until it reaches his face and she continues toying with him, forcing the tip of it into his mouth and then ruffling his hair. When her tongue finally retreats, he’s covered in her spit and gasping for air. 

“Oh my god, I’ve gotta try that!” Amy squeals. 

“Go ahead! He loved it! Didn’t you cutie?” Amber giggles. 

Still catching his breath, all he can manage is a furious grunt which just makes both of them giggle even more. 

Amber passes him to Amy and she holds him up to her face, smirking down at him. “You know I like, own you now right?” 

He coughs. “What? No you…” 

Suddenly Amy pops his whole body into her mouth. “Mmm!” she says, swishing him around like a rag doll in a washing machine, her tongue playing with his various limbs by tossing them back and forth. Her giggling sounds enormous in here, and he feels the vibration of it through her cheeks and tongue which are all around him. He can hear Ambers muffled giggling in the distance too as he snatches the occasional gasp of air. 

Finally, Amy lets him fall into the palm of her hand, gasping and drenched in her saliva, and puts him down on the ground again. 

“What the fuck…” 

“Okay dolly, ready to try your little cheer again?” Amy says. 

Trying to yell at the girls, he struggles to cough up some of Amy’s spit and then yells “No!” 

The girls just giggle. “I guess he hasn’t learned his lesson!” Amber says. “Let me remind you, cutie…” 

She reaches for him, overtly licking her lips, and he cowers. She wiggles her fingers as if choosing a snack from a plate. 

“Wait, no! Okay, fine! Fine!”

Amber hesitates for a moment but withdraws her hand. He could swear that she looks slightly disappointed. 

Both girls get down on their bellies, propping their chins in their hands to watch and kicking their feet up behind them. 

There’s a pause. 

Amy raises her eyebrows expectantly, a hint of warning in her voice. “Alright little dolly, any time now, unless you want to be punished again!” 

He hesitates again, embarrassingly nervous. 

Amy sighs and starts reaching for him. He panics and just starts doing the stupid cheer they made him do before. His feet are killing him with every jumping jack but he knows he’ll be punished if he takes the stupid doll shoes off. 

“Gimme a D… Gimme an O….” 

They giggle infuriatingly at him, his face burning bright red. 

“That’s not how you do that, silly!” says Amber, and she grabs his tiny hands to force him into a particular move. 

When she lets him go, he hesitates, not sure what to do. 

“Well?” says Amy, tapping him on the nose playfully with her huge pinky finger. It feels like being punched. “Keep going silly!” 

He sighs and carries on. They make him do the cheer so many times that he loses count. 

Finally, when he’s so exhausted from doing their routine and from their continuous playful prodding, Amber gets a buzz on her phone. 

“Oh shoot, we gotta go to cheer practice soon.” 

“Aww, okay,” says Amy. “I guess we gotta put our little dolly away. Can I keep your doll clothes?” She giggles mischievously. “I might want to play with him some more later.” 

“Aww, without me?” Amber pouts. 

“Well like, you can always borrow him!” 

Amy picks Brian up and puts him in the dollhouse, carelessly choosing a different bedroom than the one he woke up in. He gets irrationally annoyed, not knowing which rooms he’ll have access to from this room once the dollhouse is closed, not that it matters. Then he snaps out of his exhaustion and remembers the real problem. 

“Wait. you’re just gonna leave me in here?” 

The girls laugh. Amber has already stood up, and she bends down to tap him playfully on the nose. “Yeah of course, silly! That’s where you live now!” 

“Wait… what?! I can’t live in here… What the hell did your mom say?” he demands of Amy, putting his little hands on his hips. 

They both laugh again. “I told you, I called mom when you shrank!” Amy says, playfully pushing him down on the plastic bed with a little poke. 

He gulps, knowing that Amy’s mom doesn’t care for him much. 

“I volunteered to take care of you, little guy! I told her I have a nice little doll house for you in my room and she thought that was a great idea. So basically you’re like, my doll now.” 

“What?! No, that can’t be!” he pleads. “This isn’t even a real house! It doesn’t have water, or…” He falters, watching the girls’ faces smiling down at him as his words completely fail to sway them. 

“Ooh, I forgot!” Amber chimes in excitedly. She reaches into her box of doll clothes and pulls out a barbie, which is wearing a short pink dress. She leans it against the wall next to him in the little plastic bedroom. “I have another little dolly to keep you company while we’re gone!”

At his size the barbie towers about two feet above him. The sight of it is unnerving, its pretty but unmoving face staring down at him with the same cheerful expression as Amy and Amber. He finds himself shuddering at the idea that even once they finally leave him alone, Barbie will be here to remind him that he’s a toy, even among toys. 

“You can’t do this to me!” 

Amy shrugs and starts closing the doll house with him inside it, slowly enclosing him in darkness. “Well anyway, we gotta go to cheer so, like, yeah. But I promise I’ll play with you two later.” She says this with a mischievous glint in her eyes.  “See ya little dollies!” 

“Everything is made of fucking plastic!” he protests, panicking as the doll house’s walls close in. “This… this bed doesn’t even have blankets! I mean…” 

“Aww! Are you gonna be chilly, little guy?” 

“Ooh, I have an idea!” Amber chimes in. 

He watches with a sinking stomach as Amber slides her bright pink silk panties down her long legs and takes them off. She tosses them onto him. 

“These should keep you warm, cutie!” 

To him the patch of fabric is enormous and he struggles for an embarrassingly long time to get out from the edge. The girls giggle down at him like they’re watching a kitten try to get out from under a blanket. 

He’s had enough. He stands up, hands on his hips, and lets them have it. “You know what, fuck you two!” he shouts, infuriated even further by their complete lack of concern for his anger. “You can’t do this to me! You little brats! How dare you lock me in this fucking doll house and…” 

“Hey Amber,” Amy says, easily overpowering his tiny voice with infuriating casualness. “I think our new toy needs to be punished again. Remember how I said you can always borrow my toys?” 

Amber giggles down at him. “Yep!” 

She squats down and reaches towards him. He scrambles to get away but there’s nowhere to go. 

“Aww, it’s okay little guy! I’m gonna take good care of you! Come here!” 

To his surprise, her enormous fingers don’t grab him but the edges of her panties. By the time he realizes what she’s doing, it’s too late. She swiftly scoops him up out of the doll house, swept up in the soft silky fabric of her panties. 

She holds him up in front of her, just below the hem of her skirt. Amy smiles down at him too, watching him struggle to figure out if he can jump out of the hammock-like fabric. But he looks over the edge and it’s terrifyingly high. 

“Why don’t you come to cheer with me, little dolly?”

“I gotta say,” Amy says, smirking down at him. “His routine was pretty sloppy.”

“Yeah, exactly!” Amber says. “Maybe you can learn a few things. Of course, you won’t be able to see much.” 

They both giggle as Amber lifts her huge foot and inserts it into the opening to his left, the smooth skin of her leg sliding against him. 

“Wait, no! You can’t be serious!” 

They giggle down at him as Amber lifts her other foot.

“We’re not serious, silly! We’re just having fun! With our new toy.” 

For a moment the way she phrases this gives him hope that they’re just kidding about what they’re about to do. But as Amber’s enormous leg slides past him on the other side, slowly enclosing him as he slides up like a sickening elevator, she giggles.

“This is gonna make cheer practice so much more fun!” 

“Oh my god I know, I bet it’s gonna feel amazing.” 

Pausing before she pulls her panties all the way on, her pussy looming just above him, Amber looks down at him and says “If you’re a good boy and I can feel your little tongue working, maybe I won’t make you sleep in there tonight.” 

Amy smirks down at him. “Honestly I think it’s gonna feel really good either way with his cute little body struggling to get out. Tomorrow when you give him back, he’s gonna spend the day in my butt.” 

“Ooh, I wanna try that too!” 

“Well like, wait your turn! I’m already letting you keep him for the first night,” Amy says, giving Amber a playful shove. 

Amber shrugs, smiling down at her little captive between her legs. “True. Okay cutie! See you tomorrow!” 

“Wait, wait! Please, you can’t…” 

His protests are muffled as Amber pulls her panties all the way up, trapping him against her soaking wet lips. They seem to embrace him with a gentle suction as if trying to slurp his tiny body in. 

He struggles and fights to try and get free but this only seems to make her more wet. 

Above him, slightly muffled by her panties, he hears the girls giggling and chatting as they walk downstairs to the car to go to cheer. Infuriatingly, they’re not even talking about him; chatting about something completely unrelated. The worst thing that ever happened to him is just another fun thing they did today.