- Text Size +

Guilt and fear followed in the pit of the stomach at the sight of the girl’s perfect face that Jeremy was observing. He sat on her thumb to take in the sight. Every facial feature, every curve of skin from her hair to her neck, small chin and plush lips especially magnified from this tiny angle, he couldn’t stop staring. Unexpectedly, her eyes plucked open aimed directly at the boy. 


“Are you okay?” Elyse sounded concerned. 


“I don’t think so.” 


“What’s wrong?” She propped her head up a bit in preparation of getting some fever medicine or water. 


“Everythin’.” 


He was at a loss. His unquiet mind prevented sleep. Every visualization and thought that flew through his mind’s eye was contaminated through the veneer of fear and resentment. The boy, who struggled with articulation of simple concerns or ideas, was at an even greater loss of how one should describe the existential and psychological weight beating him into a pulp; he tried his best. 


“I hate everything, I mess everything up, I wish I wasn’t born, and I hate to say it, but I’m scared of everything.” 


Elyse was confused but chose to listen intently. 


“I’m not good at sayin’ stuff, I’m not like you, but I feel good with you. This whole thing, even though you hate me, I just think it… feels good.”


He looked down at the sheets, curled into a ball, rubbing the back of his head, expecting his moment of vulnerability to be crushed and rejected like it always has been. He wanted to cry but didn’t. He expected hostility. He hoped she’d grab him and tighten her grip to end him right there. 


“I like it, too.” 


For some reason, this didn’t alleviate the misery in Jeremy’s gut, the sight of him in pain made Elyse incredibly sad.

“...I don’t wanna go back home, I wanna stay with you.” His voice dipped and cracked. He was broken. 


“Even though I was gonna kill you?” She wasn’t. 


“You were at least gonna do it for a good reason. I don’t deserve to feel good.” 


His eyes dimmed with a baggy emptiness. His breathing stunted, chest hollow, stomach tightening. He wanted it to be over. He wanted to be dead. 


A tear shot down Elyse’s cheek without her realizing. 


She looked at him with a quivering lip. Him still painfully gazing at the sheets. 


What is to be said? What can fix this? 


Was this a mistake? She felt stupid. 


“I’m sorry, Jeremy.” She never expected to ever say sorry to him in her life. 


He sat unresponsive until finally the last remaining life in him was dragged from the pit of his soul, the last gram of any resemblance of hope ripped from the neurotic hate-filled recesses of his being to formulate the sentence. 


“I like you.” He aimed his gaze back up to her. 


“I like you, too.” 


In an instant, his pain had subsided. He had been rubbing the wrinkles on her thumb and the smooth fingernail unconsciously. He looked down at it and was reminded how perfect her hands were. 


Elyse moved her hand and cupped him. Her eyes closed. Her face got closer and closer, lips protruding. Jeremy panicked a bit at first, then calmed himself. The lips made contact with his torso and face. It was gentle. She held her lips against his body for a moment, before ending with a smack. She backed up just enough to peer down at him, her nostril exhales flicking his hair up and down. 


The smile on his face indicated to go further. 

She went back a little more, holding her lips against him and tilting her head, puckering and releasing in sensual motions, covering the young man in kisses. He reciprocated them, although it couldn’t really be felt, his eyes were closed as his lips were extended, too. A naïve but polite motivation. 


She let out a few moany hums as the kisses grew more and more sensual. She backed up to check on him. In an exasperated whisper, her breath beat down on him.


“Can I keep going?” 


Red-faced, enthralled, excited, and frightened, he responded. “Yeah.” 


The lips met him again and started to open. He was now being caressed by the inside of her lips, humid air shooting across his body every now and then. It felt like he was being assaulted by soft sticky pillows. She started to include her tongue, at first with subtle taps from the tip of it, eventually coming in full force licks across him. The both of them moaned in ecstatic delight.


“Jeremy…” She whispered sensually across his body.


“...keep going, Elyse.” He wasn’t sure if she heard him, but she kept going. 


She sat up, her right hand still cupping him, and her left drifting down to beneath her shorts. She rubbed the outside of her lips as they started to moisten with each barrage of kisses. 


She reveled in the idea that he found pleasure in her size. She wanted her perfection to be worshiped, her beauty to be in awe at the sight of the powerless boy, and it was. She wanted him all over her body. She wanted to press him everywhere while she masturbated, she wanted to feel him crawling and massaging her most sensitive areas. She stopped before she got ahead of herself.


“...How far should we go?” As much as she wanted to use him, she felt it inappropriate to do so without asking. 


“As far as you’d like. I love this.” An unfamiliar smile stretched across his face. It seemed that the warmth from her lips melted any hostility still festering in him. 


Elyse was delighted at this response. 


She released him as she sat up and peeled her shirt off. Her breasts were perfect mounds the size of grapefruits, brown areolas the size of wafers. Jeremy followed, stripping down his shirt and jeans, pathetically tiny relative to everything else on her bed. 


She giggled before embracing his naked body with her tongue. 


She laid on her back, holding Jeremy to her mouth as she massaged her nether regions. Her moans were deafening, her vocal proclamations of erotic enjoyment sending strong vibrations through the boy’s body. It was exhilarating to think a simple byproduct of Elyse’s sexual pleasure was affecting the boy so heavily. Feeling helpless against her size was magical. 


She plucked him up and dropped him on her nipple. He landed on top of the soft brown flesh, making love to the supple skin, massaging it back and forth as he slobbered on it. 


Exasperated and delighted, “Oh, God…” rang from her mouth.


He looked up to see her head back and eyes closed, heavy breathing with her mouth agape, neck flexing from sheer delight, one hand combing through her hair as the other worked on her vagina. 


Jeremy was grateful for this experience, the ability to please Elyse on a unique level, to finally be the reason for some happiness instead of spreading his pain was a wonderful change of pace. He continued gripping and kissing her nipple, eventually humping against it leaving strands of infinitesimal pre cum across the areolas. 


Her hand came down from her head and pressed Jeremy against it. His body was squished between her fingers and breast, a bizarre feeling. Despite being trapped and having trouble breathing under the barrage of swirling circular motions tossing his body around her nipple, he had never endured greater pleasure. 


He let himself go, freeing his mind and body to allow Elyse to use him however she pleased. This offered the boy immense gratitude. 


She plucked him once more and rubbed him across her body. He moved below the breasts, peering up at her face now blocked by the gorgeous mounds. Elyse screamed in delight at the thought of using a tiny boy to pleasure herself, looking down to catch a glimpse at his ragdoll body, noticing narrow streams of pre-cum glistening along her stomach as she dragged him all over. 


Finally, it was time for him to be introduced to her womanhood. She gently and slowly cascaded his body across her skin, meeting her shaven pubes below her stomach. The sexual smell of her crotch grew stronger and stronger as he got closer. Her skin twitched in anticipation. Jeremy glided across the rough stubble of her pubic hair and landed on the outside skin of her glistening lips. 


He massaged the outer surface with his body, he could feel the vibration of her throaty moans pulsate throughout her skin. He eventually worked his way closer to the hood of her clitoris. 


“Right there, baby… God, yes…” 


At this point, Jeremy’s heart was racing, his member was unbelievably stimulated by her calls, her labia still moistening as she helped stimulate the sides, him still sloppily gliding around the hood in a lubricated mess. Her pubic stubble scratched up his chest. He loved it. 


The surface was so slick that he naturally began to descend on top of the lips. With a sliding motion, he glided across the inner labia. 


“Fuck…”


This feeling was unmatched to any sex toy she ever used. 


He managed to stop right in the middle of her slit. She opened her lips with both fingers. He tried his hardest to climb up, but the surface was pure liquid. He was now within the confines of her inner flesh. She began rubbing her clitoris as he finagled his way around the rim of her vagina. 


Finally, she used her finger to guide him. She plunged his body inside. All Jeremy felt was a pressure on his back before being consumed by her inner walls. 


It was pitch black. Her pulsating heart beat was the backdrop to her distant moans. The smell was totally overwhelming. Jeremy wished he could be fucking her right now. 


He loved how effortlessly his entire body fit deep within her. He tossed around and rubbed the surfaces the best he could. The entrance would open occasionally, casting light on the pink fleshy walls. 


Her finger returned, flicking and rubbing him around her walls. Her moans grew louder and louder as his squirming body washed around her juices. 

Miraculously, both of them started to peak around the same time. 


Her rubs grew more intense, her breathing picked up, she was trying to finish. Simultaneously, an intrinsic orgasmic warmth was generating out of Jeremy, as her finger gripped his penis as it tossed him around her walls. 

“Aaaah…” 


Jeremy was yanked out of the walls and thrown directly on top of the protruding clitors. His face was smushed into the sweaty skin, his body soaked in lubricant. 


As her finger girated quickly around her clitoris, his penis would flick across her mound, up and down, she was unknowingly jacking him off against it. 

Both gasped and screeched in delight at the greatest feeling both have ever endured. 


Cum shot out of her. She scooped puddles of it with one finger on top of Jeremy. Coating in her seed, he’d cum too, barely noticeable streams caked on top of her clitors. 


They stopped and breathed. Both sweaty, Jeremy nearly having drowned. He crawled up on top of her hood near where the pubic hairs met her stomach, and collapsed onto her smooth skin, still drenched. 


His tiny body twitched and seized. 


He breathed rapidly, her skin expanding up and down as she did the same thing. 


He looked up, her tummy and tits from this angle were magic. 


She still laid there, breathing audibly. 


He began his ascent up. 


Walking across her tummy was surreal. A girls stomach was a baseball field. 


He climbed in between her cleavage. The breasts were incredibly plush and soft. Her chin squeezed shut as she peered down at him. Her breaths still rapid, hitting Jeremy. 


“You were wonderful.” She assured. 


She grabbed Jeremy. Not wanting to wipe him off on her sheets, she opened her armpit. A familiar freshly shaven stubble swished across Jeremy. A different smell; this time, heavy feminine deodorant. The surface was oily in sweat and old perspirant from this morning. The smell was extremely erotic, and made Jeremy hard again, before being placed against her pillow. 


She turned to him in her palm. She gave him a gentle kiss and playful lick. Both smiled and closed their eyes. The breathing steadied over the course of a few minutes as they drifted to sleep.