- Text Size +

The story of Elyse and Jeremy, as unconventional as it may appear, concludes rather understandably. Both would awake smiling, expressing each other’s excitement in their recent exploration, sharing loving remarks and continuing to connect. 


Jeremy would return to class the following day, grown back to normal size, with newfound optimism and glee. Elyse would pressure him to take his classes seriously, to actually do the work and apply himself. He understood that one must reach a certain level of comfortability in life before finding external successes. The pyramid in psychology flashed before him. He had attained the levels within the hierarchy he were previously unfamiliar with; safety, belonging, love, esteem. 


They started dating, and through rigorous negotiations and meetings with Elyse’s parents, they allowed Jeremy to consistently sleep over. Staying away from his home provided profound boosts to his mental health. 


The two would study, go on walks, and eat lunch together, all the while sharing embarrassing confessions from their past, Jeremy’s infatuation and crush on Elyse, and Elyse her goddess complex through years of Greek mythology obsession. 


Both had an understanding that there was something exhilarating about the size difference that couldn’t be replicated through normal size. It was communicated that Elyse’s “complex” as she called it, was actually an immensely attractive concept to the boy. 


Elyse would continue to have fits of teasing, threatening to shrink Jeremy if he stepped out of line. Often he purposely would, thus creating a culture of indulgent roleplay between the two, a fictional simulation of events that were similar to what brought them together in the first place. Weekend nights in Elyse’s room would contain such moments. Jeremy would press her hands against the wall, initially overpowering her, until she began to shrink him slowly, diminishing his strength and size as Elyse would then mount him on the floor. His hands would be pinned within her palms as he lied on the ground helpless to her barrage of kisses and licks. 


Other times he’d feign sickness to Elyse’s mother. She’d call the school excusing him all the while being tucked within Elyse’s underwear. 


“I swear, don’t mess around during class.” 


He would of course break his promise of playing with her parts during class, her face and body distorting to the gentle erotic movements of the boy in her vagina as she sat at her desk. If it ever became too much, she’d shrink him even further to a size in which his most intense of movements were less than a whisper of sensation. 


The two would play with this dynamic for the rest of the year, indulging in each others’ bodies while bonding all the while. The quiet loneliness of each other’s lives replaced by clamoring expressions of love and intensely sexual encounters. No longer would Elyse stare out of her window by herself, and no longer would Jeremy live in fear and resentment amongst awful humans. They would spend every waking moment gleefully in each other’s company. Problems would of course still arise, as trauma is not often fixed overnight. Fear and distrust would take hold of both of them every once in a while, in which moments they agree to stop, take a breather, and consent to yet another instance of size changing. Any time Jeremy fell victim to a fit of rage or sadness, Elyse’s grand size would bring him back to comfort. And any time Elyse would feel invalidated, unheard, or vengeful, she’d shrink him down and remember the beautiful innocence of his spirit, seeing the puny mortal boy in her palm reinvigorated her sense of self as not just a mixed girl in high school, but of a powerful and vindicated woman, a gentle goddess, casted to Earth for only the purest and benevolent of means. 


Neither would wake with a trembled heart throughout the rest of their time at Forthright High.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for getting to the end of the story. If you want to send some love or contact me, you can do so through brotza2@gmail.com