- Text Size +

In this Chapter:   Ginny savors her alone time with Ostrov which rests on the brink of war while Justyna and Niko are given a front row seat. 

 

Main Tags of This Chapter: Pussy.  Crush.  Vore.  Ass.

 

Justyna - 37

West Ostrov

 

“HEY…IT’S ME AGAIN…” Ginny’s booming voice rang out over the entire country, rippling through the crisp, cool air that wafted from the vents so high above that they were almost blurry all the way below from the fields of Ostrov.  Thousands of people scattering around in the villages and forested area that bordered the base of Kristen’s miles tall silver heels placed in the middle of the pink divide that split East from West. 

  Justyna just barely started to address the crowds around her before a disruptive Ginny had stomped into the room and made herself comfortable.  Essentially forming a brand-new militia consisting of fanatical people who had been religiously worshipping Kristen’s mighty silver footwear.  The small remaining loyal contingent of Justyna’s military passing out supplies and weapons which worried Niko some as the collection of heel worshippers ranged from too young to too old with sparse manpower in between. 

Justyna turned her gaze away from the titaness, ignoring Ginny sat atop the couch.  She had bigger issues to tackle as her country was on the brink of a major insurrection to oust her from her dwindling power.  Avoiding a total civil war would be a miracle and Justyna did not trust Ginny to help whatsoever.  Unassuming of what the 200-mile-tall woman would do with her first time with Ostrov at her feet without Kristen to supervise her best friend’s actions.

Justyna didn’t want to think about it, instead turned back to her crowds of new supporters, trying her best to organize everyone and everything as Niko stood by her side every step of the way.  “Prime Minister” Niko said, interrupting Justyna’s focus as the loud leathery sounds of Ginny’s body compressed on the massive couch in the distance.  

“Niko, after everything we’ve done together… you don’t have to call me that…“ Justyna said with a subtle flirty smirk, but Niko’s eyes were horrified at something seemingly more pressing.  Justyna’s smirk disappearing completely as she looked up towards the younger man she was quickly falling for.

“It’s happening already, they’re pushing towards the border…” Niko said with a nervousness in his tone.  Justyna had served her time in the Ostrovian Navy, had taken charge over an entire country at the mercy of an indifferent goddess, but she had never seen true combat in her entire life, feeling a growing anxiety tightening her chest. 

“Are you sure they’re not just trying to get away from her?” Justyna asked, pointing up to the sky toward Ginny.

“Maybe…but… it seems they’re all moving towards one place” Niko said as he held out his computer, the camera images all across the country showing troves of armored vehicles all moving across the barren pink desert of Kristen’s vast yoga mat. 

“But where?” Justyna asked as the crowds around her were still murmuring and lining up around the supply trucks slowly pulling up all around the makeshift villages beneath the shadow of Kristen’s towering heels overhead. 

“Bervic… I think they’re going there” Niko said as he scrolled through dozens of feeds and maps. 

“Oh…” Justyna said as she placed her hands over her face. 

“What…?” Niko hesitantly questioned as Justyna removed her hands and cleared her throat.    

“Niko… you can’t mention this to anyone else… okay?” Justyna said, her face and eyes stern and serious.  Niko nodding.  “A very long time ago, even before my father’s time as Prime Minister, an undisclosed amount of decommissioned high-yield nuclear weapons was sent to Bervic for storage… I think that someone formerly on my cabinet knows that…” Justyna explained.

“If they’re decommissioned, then what’s the problem?” Niko asked.

“They’re not…” Justyna said as Niko’s eyes widened. 

“But… all the nuclear weapons on the planet were destroyed 60 years ago…” Niko mumbled as he titled his head in confusion.

“No…” Justyna simply shook her head. 

“So what?  Even then, they can’t kill her!  Or Kristen!” Niko loudly whispered as he dramatically waved his hands toward Ginny in the far distance. 

“Maybe not, but that’s what they want… they want to fight her anyway, to try and kill her… those bombs could seriously hurt Kristen… they could char her skin off, put radiation in the air, get her sick, or worse… get her daughter sick… Kristen would remove us… she would remove every inch of Ostrov if they used weapons like that on her… she would see us as a danger to her child and we would be wiped away like dust without a second thought” Justyna said with sincerity. 

              “I WAS TOLD LITTLE PRESIDENT JUSTYNA COULD USE SOME HELP” Ginny’s god-like tone thundered over the sky.  Justyna finally turned back to see a 200-mile-tall Ginny smiling wide and relaxing on the couch, her feet batting forward and backwards over the East causing a ripple of wind and gust to blow all the way to the West. 

              “Maybe we could ask Ginny to just… remove the impending forces from the map before they get to Bervic?” Niko suggested, albeit with worry in his voice, holding up a hand to the side of his face to block some of the wind slightly scented with Ginny’s feet. 

              “I… we… no, she’ll cause more harm than good” Justyna dismissed. 

              “But… it could be the difference between everyone dying or not…” Niko anxiously said.  Justyna turned away, she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes before breathing a deep sigh. 

              “HMM… IF ONLY I KNEW WHAT YOU NEEDED HELP WITH…” her overwhelming voice boomed again.  The stretching sounds of the leather underneath her enormous body began to compress once more as the wind from her bouncing feet stopped.  Justyna and Niko turned to see she had laid down and was hugging onto a small pillow just staring out over Ostrov, she curled her massive legs up toward her chest and got cozy as she smirked and hummed. 

              “Justyna, trust me… we should think about this… I don’t think we have enough to take on the entire East…” Niko admitted.

              “What?!  It was your idea to come recruit all these people!” Justyna shouted.  A few members of the crowd looking over at the ignition of the argument between the two new lovers.  Niko lowering his hands down to hush the conversation, but deep down, Niko knew it was their only hope of having any kind of fighting chance against the growing threat of the defectors and former members of Justyna’s cabinet.

              “I know… I know… but I also didn’t think their entire forces would move all at once…I was planning on months of engagements.  None of these people are even trained to fight!  Look at them… there are teenagers here…  old people… even if we take everyone able-bodied, I don’t think it’s enough” Niko spoke back. 

              “Look at them, they’ll die for the goddess, let alone just her heels…I’m moving them to Bervic, we can get there first and fortify… I am not letting them get to those bombs” Justyna explained as Niko shook his head with slight disapproval. 

              “Maybe…” Niko said as he turned away, Justyna could tell there was more he wanted to say, perhaps he disagreed with her methods, maybe he was scared, maybe he could tell that Justyna was also scared.

              “Come on” Justyna said. 

 

                 ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ginny - 36

 

              Ginny stared over Ostrov, looking at the vast landscape, her mind was occupied with the thoughts of millions of people all looking up at her body stretched out on the couch, something she was growing fonder of by the second as she had only grown in confidence over the years.  Ginny turned and grabbed her bag behind her as she continued to lay down, bringing the bag to her chest to inspect the goods she had brought over before she saw that her phone had an unread notification. 

              “Hey!  It’s Rasha.  Just checking to see if Kristen was okay?  She hasn’t responded to any of my messages lately and I was hoping for a babysitting job soon” Ginny read the message.  Ginny shook her head, not wanting to deal with the desperate college intern.  Ginny let her phone fall back to the bottom of the bag before fiddling around with a few sexy devices she was eagerly looking to use on herself.  Ginny smiled as she sat her bag back down on the cushion behind her before turning slightly, resting on her back, and looking up toward the ceiling, resting her bare heels atop the opposite arm on the end of the couch. 

              She took a relaxing breath as she clasped her hands over her stomach and grinned, it was almost too overwhelming, she had the total power and permission to do whatever she wanted, playing around with the ideas in her head of how bad she wanted to be, but also questioning if it was even the right thing to do.  Even though Kristen seemed mostly uncaring, it would still be irresponsible to get too wild.  Ginny rotating her head into the pillow in thought for a few minutes as she restlessly fidgeted, obviously excited to play with the nanos.    

              “I’ve always wanted to get a closer look at you all… I hope you don’t mind…” Ginny whispered with a small giggle before she stirred and sat upright, carefully placing her feet into the yoga mat, and sparing the population apart from a thundering quake that thudded across the land.  Ginny pushed herself up from the couch to stand, her lanky, fit figure balancing into the yoga mat as her soles compressed into the soft pink foam.

She followed the curved foam pathway, taking a few slow steps as she had her hands resting on her hips, softly stepping into the mat as she rotated her head around to take in her surroundings of the country spread out across the room below her.  Basking in the glow of millions of eyes gazing up upon her titanic form as she took another slow and teasing step forward, letting her purple painted toes flush and spread into the mat as she smiled and lowered the rest of her foot down for all to see how small they were next to her arches.     

Ginny’s bare heel softly compressing into a somewhat dustier feeling part of the mat before she took a step over Kristen’s heels to a wider part of the pink divide where she could pivot her body around more without having to step into either side of the country and spare the lives of countless people who Ginny could only assume were dropping to their floors, bowing down to her, thanking her for her selfless cautiousness. 

              Ginny eyed up an empty spot on the mat and gently dropped to her knees one at a time before she slowly bent forward, bringing her hands up to the side of her head to keep her shorter hair from dragging over patches of land as Ginny lowered her face closer and closer to the ground.  Ginny widening her almond eyes to inspect the finer details of Ostrov, something she had never really seen before as each element of the landscape became more discernable and flushed. 

              She scanned the ground up and down, now somewhat able to differentiate the landscapes, picking out the subtle hills that were probably more like towering mountain ranges to the tiny people, seeing the patches of forests, and the grey streaks of what could have been highways.  But most importantly, there was a cluster of three grey masses within a few inches of one another, but Ginny knew it must have been miles apart for the people that lived in those cities becoming clearer in her focus upon them. 

              She reared her head back as she noticed a small dust cloud billowing upward right below her lips.  Ginny didn’t realize just simply breathing softly from her mouth would unsettle so much debris on the ground beneath her, unaware that her gust blowing from her lips had ripped apart a few smaller towns.  The dust cloud drifting away from her like a creeping blizzard to the tiny inhabitants below as she closed her lips a little tighter and breathed even more gently so she could continue her up-close inspection. 

              Ginny smirking a bit as she realized hundreds of millions of people had no choice but to look at her now as her face and body was looming right near the heart of the entire country, satisfying her urges for attention and gratification, to be noticed, to be oh so wanted, to be so wasted by the people of her past instead of praised.  Ginny picked up her head slightly and rubbed her hand through her hair, brushing her black locks all over to one side, continuing to hold her hair back behind her ear but now having a free hand. 

              She started to slowly tease her hand over the country, playfully raising and lowering her fingers in the sky above multiple cities but pulling the tips of her fingers away just in time to spare the lives of the millions beneath her, she could hear a little buzz, but the people were simply too small to hear any real screams or shrieks of terror.  Ginny slowly lowering her palm over the grey masses, spreading her fingers out in the sky to see if she could fit them all in underneath one slap. 

Obsessing over the power of is she could or not, instead of it was the right thing to do.  It was different than her micros she had taken away from the cities, their dot sized figures were at least visible to her.  Able to pick out in individual micro if she so felt like it with the tip of her finger, but with the nanos, her fingertip could end an entire city if the mood struck her. 

“Uh…” Ginny moaned a bit within her mouth, trying her best to contain herself as she pulled her palm up and away, once again sparing everyone she was leaning over.  She moved her hand back toward her legs and rubbed in between her tight exercise shorts from the outside, feeling the slight wetness barely dampening the fabric covering her panties.

Ginny winced her eyes shut, feeling her body tingling all over as a breathy stutter escaped her lips, pulling her hand away from between her legs, and slowly dragging her fingers up her body and over her smaller chest, noticing her nipples getting harder through her sports bra before she opened her eyes with a lustful look over the landscape sprawled out beneath her.  The intrusive thoughts building in her head like an uncontrollable blaze. 

              “What if I just…no…uhhh” Ginny quietly argued with herself as she placed her hands into the mat for balance, not wanting to fall face first into Ostrov as she reared her butt up in the air to pivot downward even more.  Ginny leaned her face closer and closer toward the collection of grey masses of three cities she been observing from above.  Ginny holding her breath as to not kick up another dust storm, instead concentrating carefully. 

              She could feel the sensation of her shorter hair softly caressing into some of the land around the cities as she slowly parted her thin lips, Ginny sticking her tongue out wide as she opened her mouth more and more with each amount she lowered herself until she felt it, feeling them.  Ginny slowly dragging upward, pressing her tongue into the landscape as she moved her head up along with her tongue. 

              Ginny could feel them collecting on her tongue as she licked upward, the debris building on her tastebuds until she had enough to curl them back into her mouth.  Ginny raised herself back upright after a small push from her hands on the mat.  Looking down to see the wet scrape embedded in the landscape.  Two of the gray masses completely gone with the third licked in half, the other half spared.  A muddy flat canyon was all that remained of the area that Ginny’s tongue had dug through.

              It was gritty, sandy at first, somehow even saltier tasting than when she had eaten the building full of micro people during the meeting night with Kristen.  Ginny tossed the goopy wet mass in her mouth a few times with a few wet twists of her tongue, the goopy mud sticking to her teeth more like a jelly the more it soaked into her saliva and between her teeth.  Ginny chewed a few times to break apart the chunks into swallowable pieces before she gulped the salty mass down her throat.  “Bleh…” Ginny expelled with a few dissatisfying smacks of her tongue on the roof of her mouth. 

              Even if the taste wasn’t what she was hoping for, the power of erasing two and a half cities was reverberating through her mind like a rush from a powerful dug, knowing there were millions of people probably occupying the streets and lands all looking up at her as her wet lips came down to swallow them up.  Many of those people probably in her stomach at that very moment as she reached down with her right hand and slid it underneath her shorts and panties to feel herself. 

               

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Rev - 56

Vadim, West Ostrov

 

              Every day for the last 30 years, Rev had been driving to work from his quaint neighborhood in the suburbs of Vadim to the heart of downtown to help operate the powerplants.  6 years ago, the storms took Ostrov away from their world, but every day he still made the drive, dedicated to keeping the power running in his beloved territory.  It didn’t matter if someone half his age, or a quarter of his age stomped or ripped apart the country as a skulking giant woman, he simply didn’t care.  His loyalty was to the plant and his workers. 

              That morning he did the same thing as usual, dressing himself in his standard manager uniform, eating a hearty breakfast, drinking his juices, and was out the door to the same work truck he owned for almost his whole life.  Driving down the highways toward Vadim, a medium sized city with beautiful mountains as the backdrop.  His powerplant was his second home, the plant powering the two neighboring cities of Trusk and Lozva as well as the rest of the mountainous and forest territory in his home region of Ostrov. 

              His view into work though was a little different over the last 6 years though.  Jaded to the monolithic view of Kristen’s gargantuan room, the monolithic size of her black couch taking up his entire horizon every day.  Now a pair of 13-mile-tall silver hills took up his sky, no matter how far he drove, it seemed like the heels didn’t disappear from the view outside of the front of his car, the sparkles from the glittery silver reflecting off the sunlight from the massive window on the other side of the entire room hundreds of miles away, but his focus was on the road in front of him, never having been in an accident in his entire life.

              The highways were never usually crowded, especially since the population was slowly declining over the last few years, but that didn’t stop him for driving slowly and cautiously.  He turned on the local radio station to block out the sounds of Ginny’s boisterous movements in distance, wanting to prepare himself for his daily tasks at the plant, already thinking of how to direct his workers.  “We need to trust Justyna, I think she’s doing the right thing…” the radio host said.

              “No, she’s just letting us die a slow death… I mean look out of your window; the goddess’ “best friend” is about to kill us I bet” the other voice said. 

              “No, she’s not, the goddess trusts Justyna and Ginny… so do we… accidents are going to happen, but it’s better than us all being wiped out or stepped on” the host said. 

              “We run, fight, or die.  There’s nothing worse than slowly dying in this gigantic prison… and since there is nowhere to go then we should get rid of Justyna and trust the officials who want to bring war to the giants and at least give us a chance” the other voice said. 

Rev switched off the radio station and took a big sigh as he turned on a big looping overpass with a few other cars heading into the bustling city before a sudden quake almost shook him off the road along with the other vehicles.

              Rev was used to this though, the quakes were getting easier to deal with as he kept a firm grip on his wheel, then another quake, quickly adjusting his hands to catch his truck from wobbling as he slowed down to a cautionary speed as was the best practice of dealing with God-like footsteps shaking his entire world. 

Rev noticed it was getting darker, it wasn’t hard to figure out why as he looked up to see the massive upper body of Ginny hovering over his entire territory, but Rev didn’t care, he had seen it happen so many times before with Kristen.    

              Ginny’s hands twirling over the cities, her purple nail and porcelain skin hovering closer and closer over downtown before being pulled away, but not for one second did Rev’s heartbeat increase, calm and jaded to everything, used to the constant threat of being crushed. 

He looked up to see her face, she seemed to be enjoying it a little too much.  Rev, much like the rest of Ostrov, had never seen a person that looked like her before the storms either, so similar expect the subtle skin color difference and the distinctly shaped eyes.  His home world having different skin tones sure, but nothing like her almond brown eyes looking right down at him and his precious powerplant. 

“WHAT IF I JUST…NO…UHHH” he heard her voice boom and lustfully moan, rumbling his car.  He was approaching his exit, already seeing the steam rising from the smokestacks of his favorite place, following the steam up to the 200-mile-tall woman lowering her head further down, seeing her details becoming clearer and clearer. 

Each individual pore in her skin more apparent, the finest hairs on her face growing bigger before he heard a loud and horrific crash, looking out to his right as he stopped his truck in the parking lot, he could see a tidal wave of her black hair rolling over the grand mountains beyond the city, turning the mountain range to dust and pebble. 

He could hear her hair alone ripping apart the land, grinding away and sweeping everything with her strands of silky black.  He heard something worse though, looking up to see her parting her lips, the loud wet smack of her lips opening over the city sounded terrifying.  A hot and humid air started to emanate over the city smelling rather musky with a hint of toothpaste as the dark maw of her mouth spread wider and wider, the inside of her mouth quickly becoming his entire dark sky. 

Rev put his truck into park and took off his seatbelt as his sky continued to grow darker all while the wet noises were getting more unbearable over the sounds of the city’s people screaming out in fear.  Just as Rev reached for his keys to turn off his truck, his sky turned pinker and darker before he put his hands over his ears, reacting with emotion for the first time as he nearly yelled out in annoyance.  He was suddenly heaved over to the side of his truck, his body bashing into the seats and roof of his vehicle as he tumbled and tossed all around with violent slams. 

                The horrific sounds of a nearly pitch black sopping wet mouth almost deafened Rev, his body hurting as he continued to toss around his car, blood pooling from his nose and mouth.  He couldn’t see where he was, but the sounds of screaming and upturning buildings and debris smashing into the massive pink flesh and pearly white monoliths sounded like wet bombs splashing all around him.  Rev caught a glimpse outside of his truck as his window smashed inward shooting glass at him. 

              Hundreds of thousands of buildings and people being tossed around her saliva, her pink tongue like a monster bigger than his home city twitching and flinging up and down like something out of a hellish nightmare.  Wiggling strands of translucent saliva like mile tall pillars stretching up and all around with thousands of people all trapped within the dense liquid struggling to break free from its suspended thickness.   

The humidity and warmth inside her cavern was only increasing as he was thrown once again after her massive tongue twitched and curled backward.  Rev could hear the muscles in her throat and jaw flexing, her saliva getting sucked out as the pressure change in her mouth blew out his eardrums, only feeling the intense vibrations of her planet sized teeth coming down and bashing into one another, surely pulverizing the lives of so many with a few careless chomps. 

              The wet vibration of her throat swallowing everything and everyone down before everything settled after a few seconds.  Rev found himself not in her stomach dissolving with millions of others, but somewhere he couldn’t tell.  His truck was so small in comparison that he could have been anywhere in her mouth, all he knew that he was stuck.  He reached forward and turned on the lights of his truck which showed a massive dark gray-white wall completely surrounding him in all directions. 

He noticed entire buildings, cars, and people stuck between her teeth and gums, embedded in her plaque and tartar, but they were so small it didn’t matter, spared by being chewed or swallowed, avoiding their fate only temporarily as they would slowly dissolve in her spit or be brushed away with toothpaste that same night. 

Rev himself was lodged inbetween her teeth, stuck in a pile of smelly yellowish goop, plaque, and tartar for hundreds of feet in both directions like gelatinous quicksand.  Condemned to die as a drop of saliva was starting to seep inbetween her back teeth.  The giantess’ warm saliva started to engulf his vehicle from the bottom up, flowing into his broken windows and crumbled car.  Rev attempting to press the gas pedal and drive away, wanting nothing more than to not be late for work at the powerplant…

               

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ginny

 

              “Uh…” Ginny moaned as she rubbed herself a few times to the thought of hundreds of millions of people all wanting her, staring up at the living god who had just swallowed entire cities simply to experience the taste.  Ginny pulled out her hand, her fingers glistening wet as she pivoted and twisted into the foam of the mat beneath her, turning around to face the East and the couch.  Her body lunging forward, reaching her arms toward the couch as her entire upper body loomed over the East. 

              Scooting her knees forward as it was still a bit too far, before she felt the arms of the bag wrap around her hand, pulling it up and over back toward her and settling it on the mat next to her.  She reached in and grabbed one of her newest toys.  A translucent pink and purple dildo with a suction cup that Ginny was pressing into the mat behind her, but it wasn’t suctioning to her satisfaction.  Instead adjusting it closer to the edge of the border with Ostrov as it suctioned and stuck into a bit of its land perfectly. 

              Ginny rearing up and pulling her shorts down her thighs.  She pulled the string of her panties to the side and scooted back, straddling the dildo from above as her bare toes dug a bit into the East as she faced the West.  She started to slowly sit, bouncing up and down a few times to wet the phallus with her juices before she sank down slower and slower until it was pushing deep into her sex; soft, breathy moans escaping her mouth the entire time.

              Ginny bounced up and down, smiling as she looked out over the country, almost raising her arms in the air as she knew all the eyes that existed beneath her gazed upon her exhibition.  Ginny brought her fists down, planting them into the West at random as she lowered her body and began riding the dildo harder, nearly closing her eyes as she moaned again, the dildo slipping out of her pussy, “fuck…” she moaned as she removed her hand from a crushed territory and quickly put the wet toy back into herself. 

              She continued to grind and ride, her hips thumping up and down as her thighs impacted the mat with wet smacks, her smaller tits slightly bouncing behind her tight black sports bra.  The audible sloshing noises growing wetter as she was soaking from the inside out to her engorged lips.  Imagining her ex-husband as a speck of dust in any of the cities beneath her form, he would have no choice but to acknowledge her as the living god she was, to acknowledge that he had the best woman in the world, but he wasted his chance as she satisfied herself in front of millions of others who would give her life for her, or so she thought. 

Ginny reared upward, slowly grinding up and down as she wanted to slow her pace and savor the pleasurable feeling.  Her thighs burning a bit, especially after her morning workout.  Ginny took a deep breath as she reared her ass up and slowly lowered back down, letting the dildo gush into her as she moaned and opened her eyes, “wha…” Ginny mumbled between breathy exhales. 

In a little gray mass city nestled on the pink border of the yoga mat next to Kristen’s heels, Ginny could notice little blips of orange and red.  Glowing for just a second before they disappeared completely, almost like tiny fireworks popping over the grey crystals, but Ginny couldn’t hear anything.  Ginny slowing her humping even more, teasing herself as she rocked her hips forward and backwards instead before she leaned over to get a closer look at the commotion below.  

Ginny reached down and pinched the strappy heels of Kristen’s footwear, lifting them up and setting them behind her, leaving them upright on the mat closer to the East and the couch.  Ginny’s vision was clearer now of the scene going on beneath her slowly rotating sex.  It was obviously a city, little blips of orange explosions just as mere dots at random exploding all over the microscopic metropolis and around the lands surrounding the tiny grey mass. 

“Oh… is there a little fight going on?  Is this what you need help with?”  Ginny teased as she ceased her riding all together.  Ginny reached between her legs, keeping the hard dildo still between her grip as she slid herself up slightly, her fingers wet with her own juice before sliding herself completely off. 

Ginny straddled the mat on her knees, lowering her ass down and resting her butt on her legs.  Her pussy with a few strings of cum dripping off her lips and onto the mat beneath her after the few minutes of riding her new favorite toy.  Ginny reached down and touched the little black particles even smaller than the specks from the micro room. 

The particles spackled on her cum covered fingers as she lifted them to her face to inspect.  She couldn’t see anything detailed though, they were just different shades of black and grey rather, which was somewhat disappointing as Ginny couldn’t tell if it was nano people or not moving toward what looked like a little fight happening right below her warm and pulsating sex. 

Ginny clicked her tongue as she couldn’t spot anything, instead returning her fingers over her mons, rubbing a few particles of whatever she had on her hands into her black hairs before curling her fingers over and onto her clit with a few strokes that radiated pleasure and warmth throughout her body. 

Suddenly Ginny could feel a little vibration within the toy bag right next to her, catching her attention as she paused her rubbing.  Placing her wet hand into the mat for support as she twisted her bare midriff and body around to look into her bag and pulling out her phone with her free and dry hand.  “Hey, do you see like anything going on in Ostrov right now?” a text from Kristen came. 

“I see little explosions I think in a city that was right next to your heels, why?  Is that what Justyna needed help with?” Ginny slowly tapped away one key at a time with her free hand. 

“Yeah, that’s it, she didn’t really say what to do though, so I guess just stop the fighting and I’ll figure out the rest later” Kristen’s reply came, then another little vibration lit up Ginny’s screen, “also look!” another message from Kristen showed up.  It was a few adorable pictures of Kristen and Madelyn at the theme park smiling at the camera and posing in front of the entranceway. 

“Aww, so cute!  Okay!  I’ll text you later” Ginny responded and placed the phone back into her bag, turning her attention back to the little city at war.  “Hey, so I’m gonna need you all to stop fighting for whatever reason” Ginny spoke aloud, waiting a few seconds but continuing to see little flashes of orange and yellow spread out at random. 

“Umm… I said stop?” Ginny asked as she placed her hands on her hips with conviction, much more used to commanding the micro lives of her loyal servants as they did whatever she said whenever she said it, but the little nanos didn’t seem to be listening to her as Ginny grew a little more frustrated. 

“Alright” Ginny said with obvious annoyance in her tone as she shifted her weight, the side of her thigh hitting her suctioned dildo as it tilted and fell into Ostrov with a little plastic thud.   “Oop” Ginny mumbled as she saw her clear penis tumble and splat into the country.

A plume of grey and brown smoke shooting out from either side of the dildo as she reached down and quickly picked it back up from the land and held it up to her face, seeing that her dildo was still covered in her wetness, but now with extra particles all over that looked similar to the ones she scooped off the mat with her fingers.  “See what happens if you don’t stop?” Ginny asked, but another blip of explosions colored the flat grey and green landscape. 

“Uhh…” Ginny subtly moaned as she looked back down at the fighting city, holding the dildo up to her face and getting a new idea.  Looking down, the area of the city was only about the size of a quarter, maybe one or two pokes from her fingertip and it would be erased, and the fighting would cease, or…

Ginny smiled as she lowered the tip of her dildo down toward the explosions, placing the purple and pink head onto the half of the city, the wetness still coating the outside easily stuck to the land as she dragged it up and away with a gentleness as to not decimate the other half of the city. 

She brought the toy back up to her face, gripping it by the girth of the translucent shaft, seeing her wetness sliding down the length of the toy along with slightly thicker and more dense particles speckled all over the head.  Ginny putting the pieces together finally in her imagination that her own juices were occupied with thousands of people and buildings.

She lowered the toy back to the ground and placed it on the mat right in front of the half-erased city as now only just a few blips of yellow and orange lit up around the landscape, “still fighting?  Hmm…” Ginny hummed as she stuck the cup to the ground and reared up her leg up and over the toy and to the other side, scooting herself closer before rearing back up and down. 

“Last warning…” Ginny teased as she held herself over her toy, her hands in the mat keeping her upright as she looked down at the tiny grey city with both lustful yet commanding eyes.  Then she saw an even brighter orange and black explosion in what remained of the city.  “Okay you little assholes…” Ginny whispered as she lowered herself down and let the toy slip back into her into herself, but picking a more sinister place for the people who didn’t heed her commands. 

Feeling the tip penetrate her ass instead as it was much tighter as she wiggled slower and slower downward, letting the toy crawl into her more gently as she bent over slightly, wincing her eyes and holding her breath, but once it was in it started to feel better and better as she slowly rose up and down.  She noticed the texture felt slightly different inside her ass.  She could feel a slight tickle from all the particles stuck to her toy, it didn’t make much of a difference, but it still felt somewhat pleasurable, nonetheless. 

“Ahh…” Ginny moaned again, only able to go a few inches into her ass with her toy, but hitting a few specific spots she craved, bringing her hand down and rubbing her clit a few times as a strand of cum started to slowly drift down from her lips and slowly dripped into the half-erased city as she started to get closer and closer to finishing herself.  The glob of her cum slowly dribbled into the city, agonizingly slow as it compressed down into the land and puddled out slightly like a translucent lava. 

Ginny gently raising and lowering herself up and down, letting the hot inside of herself rip apart any of the particles stuck to her toy.  Slowly as to not hurt herself, but rubbing faster and faster at her clit, a few mumbled hums reverberated on the inside of her throat as she closed her eyes tightly shut and whimpered before she felt the pulse starting to shoot through her body, finishing herself as she clenched her muscles tight around the toy, her porcelain skin flushing a little pink. 

Ginny smiled wide as she opened her eyes, sliding off the toy and seeing that the fighting had stopped, no more orange or yellow glow seemed to be visible.  Ginny stood up after a few seconds in the afterglow, her legs wobbly and a little sore, leaving the dildo suctioned to the ground. 

She pulled her shorts back up and grabbed the bag from the floor.  “Look at my toy the next time you decide not listening to me is a good idea…” Ginny said as she pointed at the dildo towering over the entire country, leaving it behind as a monolith for all to see. 

“I’ll be back a little later to check up on you… and I better not catch you fighting again” Ginny said as she walked off toward the door and gently closed it behind her.  Ginny quickly walking back to the couch in the living room, smiling wide as she felt powerful, a rush of satisfaction coursing through her body and mind. 

                     ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Niko – 30

Bervic, West Ostrov

 

              “She’s on the move…” Niko said as he witnessed Ginny stand up from the couch.  Justyna and Niko in the helicopter hovering over the mountains outside of the city while the rest of the trucks transported the newly recruited militia down the highways towards Bervic.  Niko and Justyna trying desperately to get to the bunker before anyone else did, accompanied by a few guards and the pilot aboard the smaller aircraft. 

              A gust of wind tilted and warped the helicopter downward as the pilot fought the controls to keep them upright and flying.  “Look, you can see how close they are” Niko shouted over the loud hum into his microphone.  The pair observing the troves of armored vehicles all coming across the pink divide from afar, dozens of columns of troops and tanks all nearing the incline into the forests outside of the Bervic outskirts. 

              “I see them… there’s thousands of them… maybe you were right, Niko.  Maybe we don’t have enough.  I’m sorry…” Justyna said as Niko softly smiled. 

              “It’s okay…” Niko said with an understanding nod of his head, unable to imagine the overbearing pressure and danger that Justyna was constantly under. 

              “They just need to buy us time, to hold off the attack as much as possible… then when get them out of there” Justyna spoke into the microphone. 

“Are you sure you want to go to the bunker?  Do you know where it is?” Niko asked. 

              “Yes… only a few people know the code to get in anyway…” Justyna said. 

              “Can we deactivate the bombs somehow?” Niko asked.

              “Unless you know a nuclear weapons expert, no… but we can make sure to change all the authorizations until then” Justyna said.

              “Yes!  Take that you fuckers!” Niko shouted out over the microphone as Justyna looked out to see Ginny’s colossal porcelain leg swing into view.  Justyna watching as her right foot went over the main columns of the traitors, but her left foot loomed right over them.  Justyna relieved as she saw the massive left heel of Ginny step on a few columns, erasing hundreds of them underneath her skin. 

              Ginny’s foot lifting up, leaving a concave impression into the mat filled with countless corpses and heaps of metal as the mat slowly returned to its flat surface after the pressing of Ginny’s weight downward.  The helicopter started to lower thanks to Justyna’s coordinates, settling atop a long-abandoned helicopter pad overgrown with dried and dead grass and vines. 

              The hills overlooking Bervic in the valley far below.  The city seemed mostly empty apart from a few cars and frightened people, Niko thinking that the wiser people had probably long evacuated the city as it was too dangerous being next to the pink divide, having to constantly fear Kristen’s looming footsteps stomping right next to them. 

              Two thudding quakes shook the helicopter upon its landing, but Niko and Justyna got off and quickly hurried off the chopper.  Accompanied by the two heavily armed soldiers as there was an eerie hum in the air.  “There” Justyna said as she pointed out a concrete slab in between the hills covered in dying black moss.  “You two stay out here and make sure nobody follows us” Justyna commanded the two guards as they both looked confused but agreed. 

              Niko turned and saw the titanic Ginny leaning down maybe 50 or so miles way, covering his ears as he heard the earth-shattering sounds of her hair impacting the ground, seeing her tongue sticking out as Niko’s heart dropped.  Justyna busy entering the code into the door, met with beeps that signaled the wrong code input after her first few attempts. 

              The rusty metallic door creaked as Justyna heaved, trying to twist it open after another code seemed to have been successful.  The door barely budging as Niko turned and trying to pull as well, the door skidding across the rock and opening after they grunted and heaved a few times. 

The inside was dark, a long staircase extending downward until one couldn’t see the stairs any longer in the pitch-black nothingness below.  Niko turned one last time to see her tongue going back into her mouth along with what seemed like countless chunks of grey before her lips closed and her body pulled up and away out of his view. 

              “I’ll go first…” Niko said as his voice echoed down the stairs case.  He adjusted his glasses as dust fell off the ceiling with another quake, me with the intense noise of the giantess apparently dissatisfied with the taste of licking up an untold amount of territory and people into her mouth.  “A torch would have been a good idea” Niko sarcastically said as Justyna blew a stream of air from her nose, humored by his comment. 

              Niko started to walk sideways, tightly holding Justyna’s hand as it became darker and darker the further down they went until they could no longer see one another, just feeling each other’s hand, holding them tightly. “Bad time to mention I’m afraid of the dark” Justyna said. 

              “You?  Really?” Niko asked surprised.

              “Yes, and I’m also afraid of heights…and maybe spiders” Justyna admitted.  Niko and Justyna quietly chuckling to each other.

              “I don’t know where I’m going…” Niko said as he took another uneasy step, trying to feel with his foot where it was going to land on the uneven staircase. 

              “UHH…” Niko and Justyna heard the massive Ginny moan as the mountain above them started to shake, the sound of stone rumbling above them. 

              “What’s happening?” Justyna asked. 

              “I don’t know” Niko mumbled as he held onto the wall next to him.  The quakes seemed methodic, happening in pulses every second or two followed by gargantuan and breathy moans.

              “I think I know now…” Justyna said, Niko suddenly tugging at Justyna’s arms as he spotted a soft red glow in the distance starting to illuminate a hallway at the bottom of the staircase.  They followed it into a huge room lined with outdated and dusty machines covered in webs.  The nuclear contingency bunker was long abandoned as Justyna noticed a picture of the Prime Minister two predecessors before her own father hanging on the wall. 

“Try to find a power console or something…” Justyna said as they both searched around the bunker for a few minutes before a whir stirred up after Niko flicked a few switches in the corner. 

              The lights flickered on as the screens all powered up.  On the biggest dusty screen on the wall of the room, a map of Justyna’s and Niko’s old world was shown as they stared at it for a few seconds.  The continents and countries all labeled, the names of the oceans that Justyna used to sail.  Red blinking dots over the capitals of countries that Ostrov once considered enemies before there was a long era of peace on their planet. 

              Niko almost teared up as he saw the animated map come to life, but then he saw long lines across the map of his once former home planet, they were target.  Lines from the bunker that were in drawn across the globe as a contingency plan for nuclear war. 

The quakes continued overhead though, rocking dust down across the bunker and knocking a few old computers off the desks as the pulsing seemed to be getting faster and more violent, a distinct wet sound starting to become more emphatic as well. 

              “Do you know what you’re doing?” Niko anxiously asked.

              “No idea…” Justyna said as she sat at one of the central terminals, one of the card readers looking slightly familiar as she remembered her own father would use something similar to access certain files at the palace once upon a time.  Justyna held out her hands, as she tapped on the dusty keyboard, activating the machine from decades before she was even born.  She swiped her card and was granted access, “Ah!  There” Justyna excitedly said. 

              “It worked” Niko said as he smiled, hugging Justyna from behind in the desk, the dimly lit room still rocking as dust and computers were being thrown around.

              “FUCK” the thundering moan belted out as the room vibrated violently.  Justyna was mumbling quietly to herself as she looked for the options.

              “How the hell do you use this thing” Justyna said as it was all just command prompts and scrolling texts, unsure of where and how to access the authorizations to arm the bombs. 

              “Let me try” Niko said as Justyna stood up and Niko sat down, but just then a horrific quake knocked them both to the floor followed by an emphatic moan from Ginny.  “Fuck this, why don’t we just let her bring the whole mountain down on this bunker and do the job for us” Niko said. 

              “I’m starting to like that idea a little more…” Justyna said as a light fell from the ceiling and crashed into the floor.  The room was already upturned from all the quakes over the years from Kristen’s footsteps, but Ginny pleasing herself overhead was causing the bunker to creak and crack all around. 

              Another loud moan caused concern as the thumping seemed to only get faster.  Justyna screamed as a chunk of concrete fell from the ceiling, shattering a metal cage full of old electronic equipment.  Niko pulled Justyna from the ground as they started to run toward the staircase, but they were immediately met with something terrifying.  The thick stone walls were caved in all along the dark staircase, preventing them from leaving.  They were trapped.  “Is there another way out?” Niko fearfully asked. 

              “I don’t know, I’ve never been here before!” Justyna shouted, gripping tightly onto Niko’s arm.  They hopelessly ran around up and down a few hallways as they found a steel plate with a circular window, they could see a missile on the other side upright in massive cylindrical silo.  At the top of the silo seemed to be a hatch leading to the roof, seeing sunlight, at least, from what was shining through Kristen’s windows. 

              Niko and Justyna walked over the rusted metal catwalks, the old dusty warhead towering over them as the quakes continued, Justyna up the ladder first as Niko followed right beneath her, trying their best to keep their balance as they climbed up and up.  Justyna threw open the hatch and helped Niko up, sat atop the hillside with a clear view of Bervic below and the scene of Ginny overtop. 

              Stone and dust blew upward as the hatch was half buried in the dirt, the missile silo entrance buried as well to keep from the public eye, but the couple didn’t care.  They looked up to see a pink maw radiating with warmth towering above them for miles in each direction.  Noticing a miles wide, almost clear purple and pink pillar entering Ginny from below, unable to see her in totality from the curves of her mons and midriff raising up and down like a living planet seemingly right over them. 

              Niko placed his hand on Justyna’s back and pointed to Bervic.  Explosions were lighting up the neighborhoods and various districts as bombs and projectiles were landing all over the streets.  Justyna could see her trucks dropping off troves of the heel worshippers underneath the shadow of the living god as she pumped herself up and down with overbearing breathy moans. 

              Niko looked down to see more reinforcements coming in as the traitors were still crossing the pink divide in the distance between Ginny’s legs and feet, the reinforcements passing by the base of her miles tall toy and into the outskirts of the city.  Ginny’s bouncing body nearly slamming atop them if only the toy penis had been a little smaller.  Ginny’s tighter and smaller ass raising and lowering right over them, agonizingly close to smushing them under one of her cheeks. 

              A major explosion rang out as a building toppled, Justyna seeing her new militia scattering all around like headless chickens as she specifically instructed her officers to send the people into defensive positions, but it was all going wrong so fast.  Niko was right, it was a brilliant idea to get manpower so quickly, but the fanaticism for the goddess didn’t make up for their lack of training. 

Justyna looked on horrified as she reached for a small radio in her pocket “get everyone out of there, pull everyone back!  Full retreat!”  Justyna yelled into the radio as Niko shook his head in support.  The monarch realizing that she didn’t want to condemn all those people to death just to slow down an invading military, her bunker plan failing anyway as it all became so useless in her eyes. 

The fighting continued to erupt all over the city below though as Justyna reached for her phone instead, it was cracked across the screen but still working.  Justyna beginning to message Kristen in a moment of pure desperation.

              Suddenly the massive silver heels that had been dominating the skyline for weeks were tugged up in the air so effortlessly, pinched between Ginny’s fingers and sat behind her somewhere near the border with the East.  “OH… IS THERE A LITTLE FIGHT GOING ON?  IS THIS WHAT YOU NEED HELP WITH?” her thundering voice sounded out before a distinct wet gush took over the surroundings, Ginny sliding herself off of the titanic toy before she fiddled on her phone above the huge black bag sat beside her.

              A few drops of her cum seeping from her warm lips and splattering against the mat beneath her, crushing and submerging a few columns of the traitorous reinforcements as the giantess continued to tap on her phone for a few minutes completely unaware.  “We should get out of here” Niko suggested as Justyna agreed and reached for her radio to call the helicopter pilot for pickup. 

“HEY, SO I’M GONNA NEED YOU ALL TO STOP FIGHTING FOR WHATEVER REASON” her voice rang out again as Niko covered his ears. 

“Is she gonna help?!” Niko shouted over the echoing thunder. 

“I don’t know!” Justyna said as she saw another huge explosion rock the city.  Tanks and armored trucks were starting to move into the streets as gunfire and street fighting erupted all over. 

“UMM… I SAID STOP?” Ginny boomed as she placed her hands on her hips, but it was chaos beneath her, Justyna pacing around as she could see people being shot in the distance, the people she had promised religious freedom to being massacred below as she continued to look up to the sky, hoping to see her helicopter at any second. 

“ALRIGHT” Ginny boomed with disapproval before there was an intense shift in air pressure, suddenly the miles tall dildo started to tilt and fall in almost slow motion, slamming into West Ostrov with a loud thud, wiping away an entire city and dozens of towns and acres.  “OOP” thundered over the country as an ash cloud of grey and brown smoke billowed upward from the impact. 

Her gargantuan porcelain hand descending down over the country and quickly picked her toy back up along with earth rendering sounds heard across the surrounding territories, and up with her grip upon the toy, she carried dozens of towns that were submerged in her stickiness that glossed over the toy, making the translucent plastic shine.

 “SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T STOP?” Ginny thundered, but another huge explosion ripped apart Bervic before another deafening moan rolled through the air. 

“I think they’re gonna try to nuke Ginny” Justyna said, Justyna pointing out at the city as it appeared the tanks and soldiers of the traitors seemed to be pushing through no matter what and who got in their way, steam rolling over everything in their desperate attempt to get to the bunkers and fight back against the giantess who was killing hundreds of thousands without even trying. 

Suddenly the light above started to get distinctly pink and purple as Niko and Justyna almost couldn’t help but yell out in fear as the head of the penis shaped toy descended downward like an almost see through asteroid about to impact the city.  The massive Ginny gently crushed the city and wiped away almost half of the entirety of the metro area, dragging it away along with neighborhoods and half the opposing troops like a divine intervention, but there was still a contingent of opposition heading straight up the hill towards Justyna and Niko. 

“Where the hell are you?!” Justyna shouted into the radio at the helicopter pilot. 

 “STILL FIGHTING?  HMM…” Ginny thundered before the loud displacing thud sounded out of the cup of her toy suctioning to the ground.  Her massive shadows dancing over Niko and Justyna as well as the thousands of people still fighting on the ground, her fit and thin legs rotating slowly over the city as she positioned herself back over her toy all while tens of thousands of people and buildings were stuck against the toy dripping with her wetness. 

“LAST WARNING…” Ginny boomed as she held herself over her toy, Niko looking up, just barely to see her face from underneath the curve of her sports bra.  Her eyes seemed serious and as if they were looking right at him, but then another loud bang took away his attention back to the city as a billowing stack of black smoke erupted from what remained of downtown. 

 “OKAY YOU LITTLE ASSHOLES…” the final thunderous words rang out as the massive body started to lower.  The sky darkening as she slowly and carefully lowered herself further and further down, almost as if she was about to sit upon Ostrov.  Niko holding his breath along with Justyna’s hand as he closed his eyes about to accept his death before a quake threw him and Justyna to the ground. 

The intense smell wafted over them first, the musky scent of her warm pussy and asshole mixed with a sweetness from her body soap and perfume drifted over everything as the fighting seemed to be slowing down after half the city was dragged away and inserted straight into her ass, countless thousands of people smearing against her tight skin as they were sliding further inside of her.  Ginny’s hand drifting downward over the curls of her black pubes and over her clit, circling her wetness a few times as the purple of her freshly manicured fingernail glossed over with her juices.    

Niko noticed something while she bounced up and down on her toy miles above, a circular droplet the size of almost an entire city was wobbling downward slowly.  It was white and clear, dripping from her massive lips attached to a long string keeping it from snapping and splattering onto them, but the lower it drooped the more it started to take up the view of the entire sky, blocking out the scene of Ginny high above slowly rearing her hips up and down. 

The helicopter finally came into view above Justyna and Niko, but it was too late, the helicopter exploding and shattering, succumbing to the weight of Ginny’s cum drop, the wreckage absorbed into the dense fluid and extinguishing the flame and smoke instantly. 

“Get back into the hatch!” Niko yelled as Justyna and Niko went into a panic, diving back at the dirt and opening the latches.  Justyna went in first as Niko looked up, the smell of her juices was becoming overwhelmingly powerful as the glistening glob of her cum was seeping lower and lower over the skyline of the city and the mountains. 

Niko climbed onto the ladder and shut the hatch above him before he heard a massive crash and disgusting splat.  Throwing him off the ladder and falling into Justyna below him as they both landed on the catwalk in a heap, coughing and heaving.  Justyna had only barely recovered from her assassination attempt, the fall ripped her surgical stitches open as she started to grunt and yell from the bleeding and pain. 

But Ginny’s cum crushed the remainder of city as it pooled outward like pearly magma, preventing the traitors from progressing any further toward the nuclear arsenal.  The gelatinous liquid started to seep into the opening of the silo and the hatch as Niko gripped Justyna up from the ground and dragging her deeper into the dark bunker in an attempt to find some kind of respite. 

They were trapped within, but at least the main traitorous forces were eliminated, covered, and drowning in cum by divine intervention.  Justyna and Niko hopeful that many of the heel worshippers got away but they did their job, they held back the invading force for a period of time and allowed Justyna and Niko at least a shot to render the bombs useless. 

Niko placed Justyna in a small office, rushing around the bunker in search of medical equipment, coming back with a dusty bag full of supplies and cleaning Justyna’s wounds.  He stopped Justyna’s bleeding after a while, but Niko looked down, realizing they were probably going to die in the bunker unless rescue came, the entrance caved in, and the hatch buried under hundreds of feet worth of drying and hardening cum. 

Hours later, Justyna and Niko held one another as they laid down in a miniscule dormitory filled with small beds.  The pair were both covered in spacklings of dried blood and stains of dirt across their skin and clothes as they had no choice but to rest and wait. 

“This isn’t over… there will be pockets of them all over the place for a long time to come… the traitors will always want to kill Kristen… to kill the giants…to kill me...and now you” Justyna said as she rested in Niko’s arms. 

“We’ll find them… we’ll make sure they get what they deserve” Niko reassured Justyna as she sighed and rolled over, nuzzling her face into Niko’s chest as he softly kissed the top of her head.    

“How long you think it will take them to dig us out?” Justyna asked.

“Days, I would guess, a week maybe…” Niko said, but he wasn’t sure himself as he ran his hands slowly through Justyna’s long hair.            

“At least it’s with you…” Justyna whispered. 

             

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ginny

 

              The next day, Ginny found herself over at Kristen’s house again, checking in on all the people, dropping off more water and foods to everyone in the micro room, making sure everything was looking normal and orderly.  Ginny working here and there on her laptop with some headphones on playing some relaxing music.  She bobbed her head to the beat of her songs while she finished up more tasks, resting on the nano couch, teasing her feet and toes over the East, but not once pressing her skin into anyone.    

              Smirking as she looked over the land, seeing where she had licked up a few cities, her used dildo still towering over the center of the country which she found hilarious that an inanimate sex toy could show such domination over an entire people.  Ginny cleared her throat after an hour of working and wiggling her toes over the heart of the East, removing her headphones, and placing them on the cushion next to her.    

“I’m here for at least another week watching over you…so…I was thinking of ways I could safely pick you up and carry you around with me… without using a sticky toy penis of course” Ginny giggled as she barely looked up from her laptop, continuing to type a few emails to some coworkers.  Suddenly a knock at the front door made Ginny jump and her heart race.  She quickly placed her laptop down on the couch next to her and stood up.

She followed the yoga mat pathway, stepping over her dildo, over Kristen’s heels and closed the door behind her.  Ginny peeping out of the small hole in the door and saw someone she didn’t expect to be standing on the porch.  “Hey!” Ginny answered as she opened the door.

“Oh, Ginny, hey, how are you?” Janelle responded with a tilt of her head in obvious confusion.  Janelle dressed in a heavy winter coat with her police uniform underneath as she stood at Kristen’s door.  Janelle’s hair tied in a tight bun, her gun and equipment wrapped around her belt, slightly intimidated Ginny. 

“I’m doing great!  Are you working right now?” Ginny asked as the cold breeze hit Ginny’s bare skin, only dressed in a loose shirt and some baggy sweatpants. 

“Yeah, I just ran home to grab some lunch and saw a bunch of random people in Kristen’s yard… where is she?” Janelle asked as she looked over Ginny’s shoulder in the dark house.  It was greyer that day, a little bit of muddy snow on the ground as it had iced during the night around Lakeside. 

“Oh yeah, she’s getting a pool… she’s in Florida right now with Maddy on vacation” Ginny answered before she covered her chest with her arms trying to keep warm. 

“Oh, I was hoping Kristen was home…” Janelle said as she placed her hands on her hips, “I guess that explains it then.  So, what are you up to?” Janelle asked.

“I’m house sitting while she’s away, just making sure everything doesn’t fall apart here you know” Ginny giggled. 

“I understand; you got all the windows and doors locked?” Janelle asked with a serious tone.  Ginny remembering how tough and serious Janelle seemed to be.   

“Sure do!” Ginny said with a smile as Janelle nodded.

“Alright good, well… I should probably get back to it” Janelle said.

“Hey uh, sorry about how awkward it got at the bar, with Keysha and Kristen’s ex… there’s usually not that much drama in our lives, I swear.  We would love to hang out again… maybe a movie night or something more relaxed?” Ginny questioned.

“Sure, and thank you… It wasn’t too awkward.  I’ve seen my fair share of real drama in my time.  But I think a relaxed night sounds great, let me give you my number.  I’ve seen you running around the neighborhood with Kristen in the mornings sometimes if you ever want extra company” Janelle said as the two exchanged numbers on their phone. 

“Definitely will invite you out for a run, we go way more often when it starts to get a little warmer in the Spring though.  Oh yeah and be safe and stay away from crazy people!” Ginny said with a smile and chuckle as Janelle simply nodded and excused herself, adjusting her belt around her waist before zipping up her coat some. 

Janelle stepped around the side of Kristen’s house first before returning to her vehicle, checking in on the small group of workers digging at the hole in the ground that was going to be for a supposed future pool.

Janelle stepping through the gate, feeling a sense of protecting her neighborhood and her new neighbors, wanting to make sure everything looked right and safe, not wanting any of the working men to ambush an unsuspecting Ginny while she was home alone or anything. 

Walking around the side of the house and seeing them acting totally normal in the back garden just digging away and preparing materials to lay the foundation of the pool.  Janelle nodded a silent approval not wanting to intrude too much as she turned around.

Sighing as she reached down and turned up the volume of her radio preparing to return to her shift.  Janelle looking to her right and catching a tiny sliver of the view between the thick curtains into Kristen’s home.  The curtains weren’t closed all the way as Janelle took a small step up to the window, but not too much as to step foot into the flowerbeds and destroy any of the plants underneath her boots. 

              Inside the dimly lit room Janelle could barely see what looked like a few little model cities over part the floor with real flashing lights all throughout the seemingly hand-crafted toy buildings.  “Huh… interesting artsy hobby, Kristen… didn’t think you were the type…” Janelle mumbled to herself as she stepped back through the gate to her police car…

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it! 

Make sure you check out my new story as well here!  https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13859

The second chapter of that will be coming out very shortly. 

See you in the next chapter!