- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There was an issue with this chapter, hopefully this fixes it

DESIGNATION… DYSON SPHERE #7821


SYSTEMS… FUNCTIONING AT FULL CAPACITY

“Aelmari ship incoming. Something’s wrong. Designation: executioner?” An Aelmari passed along the Neuronet. 

As the ship landed, it didn’t pick up any Aelmari pings that usually come with active units. 

“Dispatching units to the ship”

As the units approached, preparing plasma in their hands, the door dropped to the ground.

Procerita had the executioner’s corpse slung over her shoulder, with Max standing on her other shoulder. They were smiling brightly at each other and talking as Procerita stepped down off the ship, paying the Aelmari no mind. 

“… and when you spit the grenade into her mouth! That was so cool, it felt like a scene in a movie!” 

“That wasn’t even the coolest thing I’ve ever done. I can tell you some more later if-“ 
She cut herself off as she reached the Aelmari that had surrounded the ship. Finally taking her eyes off Max and looking at the group before them, her smile remained. 

Slump

The executioner’s body dropped to the floor. Immediately, the Aelmari plasma balls faded, and they stood up straight. 

An Aelmari stepped out from the crowd. “Your crimes are forgiven. 10,000,000 credits have been deposited into your account.”

Procerita could hardly withhold her excitement. She was basically shaking with joy. Max had nearly fallen off from the movement. 

“However, you will not keep the ship. An escort will take you back to your ship now.”

Procerita let out a huff and crossed her arms. 



15 minutes of attempted negotiation later, Procerita was sitting on a bench embedded in the wall near the cockpit, with Max in her lap. An Aelmari was piloting.

“What are you doing with Earth?” Max interrogated.

Spinning around in her chair, the Aelmari explained, “We are fulfilling The Mission. We have found sentients of the proper size, and have attended to their every need and whim, and protect them to our dying… breath.” This elicited a shocked expression from Max.

“So… you don’t want to enslave humanity or destroy the Earth?” Max wondered.

“Oh, by the Gods no. We aren’t like the Glalans.” She shot an eye up at Procerita.

“Well what’s life like wherever you take the humans?” 

“We try to make it as luxurious as possible. We provide advanced medical care that can improve almost every aspect of humans. We provide the very best of basic necessities, and even facilitate intergalactic relations. We can take you there, but we have a very strict policy about the human’s consent to come under our protection.”

“Man, I didn’t get as much as a sentence out when she nearly digested me.” Max thought aloud. 

“Hey! I didn’t do it on purpose!” Procerita insisted.


“Well you weren’t exactly jumping with joy when you got me out either. Anyway, what’s your name?
She introduced herself, “my name is Siri. I was given it by a human. What is yours, human?”

“Max.”

Before Procerita could open her mouth, Siri interrupted her, “And yours is Procerita. You are quite the troublemaker.”

Procerita teased, “I didn’t do all that just to be a troublemaker.”

Siri smirked. “Well then, Procerita, how did you kill that executioner?”

Without answering the question, Procerita started fiddling with her outfit and mumbling something about needing some different clothes. 

Finally, she opened her top and grabbed Max by the collar. Once he was at eye-level, she looked at him and quickly glanced down at herself before returning to him and biting her lip. Max rolled his eyes, and then stuck a thumbs-up. 

Without hesitation, Procerita dropped him into her outfit. He tumbled straight past her cleavage and down her stomach until he reached her crotch.

The two began talking outside about Procerita’s and Max’s endeavours with the executioner, with Max awaiting the vacuum seal outside to press him into the Glalan. 

With a stretching noise around him, Max’s entire body was pressed against Procerita’s womanhood. 



Stepping out the ship, Procerita sent Siri a friendly wave goodbye before returning to her own ship. She wondered for a moment if she would ever see her again.

Her conversation with the Aelmari had been very intriguing to her. Many Glalans often vilified them, to the point where she truly did believe they planned to enslave humanity. Who knows, maybe she just liked them because they made her a considerable amount of money.

Chapter End Notes: