- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No smut?

“She’s waking up! Clear out!” A voice shouted. 



As Procerita opened her eyes she was greeted with a table and a Glalan at the other side of it. Procerita’s hands were bound behind her back and her feet were tied together. 

“Procerita! I’ve heard great things about you. Quite a shame you didn’t put up a fight.” The Glalan sneered. 

Procerita simply looked at her with a bored expression. 

“Hmph. My name is Peira. I own this ship and all the fine ladies and gents you may see walk down the halls.” She bragged. 

Procerita refused to talk.

“Ugh. Well, if you need anything, don’t ask. I’ve got better things to do than talk with a mute.” Peira added as she walked out of the room, locking the door behind her. 



Max knew something was definetely wrong. He didn’t know what, but he could feel it. 

Procerita’s intestinal muscles began to draw him down to the opening, the mucus covered walls guiding him towards the exit. 

He stuck his hands in front of him to try to get out. 

With a squelch Max slid out of Procerita. She was sitting on a hard, flat chair. Max crawled out from under the skirt and was greeted by a darkened room. In front of him were Procerita’s bound hands

“Pssst!” Procerita whispered, “welcome back to the land of the living! see if you can get these restraints off!”

Max approached her hands. They looked like standard handcuffs, but instead of a keyhole there was a blinking yellow light. 

“Uhh… I don’t think I can. There’s this blinking light but nothing that opens it from what I see- Hold on for a second, where are we? What’s going on?” Max inquired. 

“Bunch of pirates seized the ship. Scumbags like these are everywhere.” Procerita complained. “Here, there’s a maintenance tube on the bottom of the wall. They usually send drones in there when the ship needs fixing. See if you can fit into it.” 

Max saw the hole. It was roughly 8 feet tall and round. “Alright. What do you want me to do?” He asked. 

“I need you to find the captain’s quarters. There is a Glalan named Peira who probably has the remote for these things.” 

Max could not have been less prepared. Seeing no other option, he hopped off the chair and walked toward the maintenance tube. 

… 

It had been a few hours. The ship was absolutely massive and the tubes were difficult to navigate.

The entire place was very industrial, with exposed pipes everywhere and concrete floors.  

Peeking into a hallway, he saw the holy grail. A door labelled ‘captain’s quarters’. It was almost too good to be true. 

Unfortunately, the door was almost airtight. It was very close to the ground, so much so that he couldn’t slip under it. No maintenance routes, no vents, nothing. It was like it was made to keep him out. 

As he continued searching, he saw a Glalan with angular facial features and cold eyes approaching the door. She had a grin on her face that made Max uncomfortable. He estimated she was slightly shorter than Procerita, at possibly 85 feet tall. There was a silver revolver in a worn holster on her hip. She was wearing a silver body suit similar to Procerita’s. 

She walked down the hall, not noticing Max who was now hiding behind a pipe. 

As she arrived at the door, she held her wrist up to a scanner, and the door unlocked. This must be Peira. 

She pushed the door open, and walked inside. 

Max sprinted towards the door before it could close. It sealed shut just after he entered. 

The room was far different from the rest of what he had seen. It was a bedroom, with a bed, a dresser and a desk against the wall. There was very little cover here. The desk was close, he could use the shadow it produced to hide. 

He slid with his back against the wall toward the desk. Peira seemed to be getting changed. 

Max reached the desk. The lower light made him less visible, but not unnoticeable. Peira’s back was facing towards him. 

Her outfit slid to the ground, revealing her body. It was slender, but she had much less in the realm of curves than Procerita. Max shook his head, trying to keep his mind clear. 

“Come on out there, human.” Peira demanded. 
Chapter End Notes:

Finally, a story!