- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, this one took SO long. Sorry guys, probably won’t be speeding up anytime soon either.

anal insertion chapter!

It took a while, but Procerita eventually let up on the kisses. They drained the liquid and stepped out of the tub.



Procerita wrapped a towel around herself, but left Max naked, saying something about the liquid’s effects working better while your skin was exposed to the air. She was obviously lying, but Max decided to take it as a compliment and leave it at that.

He was nestled in her breasts as she walked down the halls. 

She checked the pantry, and the man was still out cold from his run-in with Procerita.

Max had the chance to look at him. He had the features of the common description of a demon, with red skin and goat-like horns, and was significantly taller than Procerita. He had shorter hair and stubble on his chin with the standardized pirate clothing. 

Procerita closed the pantry and turned to her room.


Stepping into her room, she withdrew a grumpy Max from between her breasts and tossed him on her bed. She locked the door behind her, and let the towel wrapped around her fall to the floor. 

Max was visibly struggling to not ogle over her. 

Procerita turned around and sat next to him on the bed. She let out a sigh. 

With a quick swipe of her hand, she was clutching her human, wet body sliding against her fingers. 

She brought him up to her face, close to her lips. She inhaled deeply through her nose, searching for Max’s scent. 

Glalans had an acute sense of smell. They could detect where you had been the last year. Yet now with Max, there was nothing. It was like finding an empty canvas in an art gallery. Even on the day they had met, he had smelled and tasted strongly of sweat, mud, and various other bits of nature. 

She frowned. “I don’t like you when you’re clean.” The Glalan murmured.

She opened her palm and Max stood up straight. looking up at her,  “How about we fix that?”


“I’d like that” the catgirl purred, licking her lips. 

“Come at me, Sara!” Max boasted, spreading his arms out wide. 

Procerita grinned, baring her teeth.

“Such biiig talk for an itty-bitty human, don’t ya think?” She teased, “In fact…” the Glalan recognized the look on his face, “I think you’re just stalling.”

Max was digging his own grave, but he’d be damned if he didn’t want to put up a good fight. So he did something he was definitely going to regret. 

He turned around and mooned her. 

Procerita clenched her hand around him, forcing the air out his lungs. 

“I’m gonna shove you soooo far up my ass now.” Procerita snickered, “but I am very impressed with that bravery there. Quite the show!” 

“I do aim to please” Max squeaked from within Procerita’s grasp, still recovering from the squeeze. 

Procerita scoffed and moved into a good position, with her ass in the air and her head on her pillows. 

“Any last words, little man?” 

“Can we go feet-first?”

“Nah.”

With that, she jammed Max’s head into her asshole, his cold, wet skin causing her to let out a yelp.

While she massaged her pucker, she reached her other hand under the bed and withdrew a buttplug. The design was uploaded very early on after the invasion of Earth. Humanity had a strange fixation on objects like these, and their designs were quickly replicated across the galaxy. 

She brought the egg-shaped portion up near Max, gripping him tightly so his legs were straight. From there, she put the toy against his feet and pushed with both hands. 

Her orifice opened to welcome it’s guest, his body sliding in with the plug. 

Once he was in, the butt plug followed quickly in his wake, sliding in right up to the pop, as her butthole clamped shut on the plug. 

“Enjoy your stay at hotel Procerita!” The Glalan giggled, smacking her bottom. 

Standing up, Procerita could feel every one of Max’s movements inside her, far deeper than he had ever been before. It was different than before, more faint. He was obviously farther from the nerve endings that were there. Any farther, and she would probably not notice him at all. 

She should probably get dressed. 
Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to leave a review