- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ew, plot progression! Just kidding. I have a lot of exciting ideas for later and I can’t wait to share them with you readers!

no smut in this one.

Max looked on in awe out the window. There it was; Glalan Prime. What little Procerita had told Max about this planet did not describe the beauty. 



The planet had an asteroid belt that shone a brilliant white, filled with flashing lights from hundreds of spaceports. 

The red sun of this solar system lit up the planet wonderfully.

The area was covered in multitudes of colours. From cities that could be seen from orbit to the vast red seas, Max could not find words to describe it’s majesty.

Procerita tapped him on the shoulder, snapping him out of his trance. “Excited?” She asked. 

“You bet.” Max responded gleefully.

With the tap of a few buttons, the HUD display enabled, marking the coordinates of her landing spot. It was situated in an impossibly large city named ‘Sanguis’. 

With the final flip of a switch, autopilot took over and the console’s display shifted to a grey, leaving only a button titled ‘autopilot cancel’ illuminated. 

“Now where am I going to hide you?” Procerita thought aloud. 

Max’s shoulders slumped and his smile fades.

“Kidding!”Procerita let out a cheeky giggled “Aelmari law doesn’t apply around here. I’m just going to put you on my shoulder.” 



As they headed to the landing spot, Max was enraptured by the area around him. The red sky felt like an eternal sunset, the buildings stretching out unfathomably high. Each building had blue foliage pouring out of balcony greenhouses, crawling along the walls, each plant littered with brilliant purple flowers. 

The buildings themselves had no visible windows, stretching out to the atmosphere, twisting like gigantic corkscrews. 

Hundreds of Glalans walked the streets far below.

They approached the landing zone, a simple set of landing pads that sat on a massive pillar kilometres wide. 

Upon landing, Procerita found Timet and the human woman and stepped outside the ship, with Max on her shoulder. 

Stepping out of the ship, Max watched as the platform the ship was on descended into the gigantic pillar. Max caught a glimpse into the garage and saw thousands of ships spiralling down into a seemingly endless abyss that went far below the ground. 

What a miraculous place.

Max hardly spoke as the four walked down the streets. The twisting buildings inspired Max with endless awe. 



After a long walk, the group finally arrived at Procerita’s home. It was a small apartment with an entire room dedicated to a metal vault. The place was relatively devoid of decoration, and remained relatively clean despite however long it had remained unused. 

Timet was given a guest bedroom while the human woman was simply put in a container from the kitchen. 

Sat on the windowsill looking out, Max saw it was still mid-day, the red sun peeking out above the tops of the buildings. Procerita was lying on the couch, staring at the ceiling. 

Max put on a smile and hopped onto the arm of the couch where Procerita was resting her head. 

Giving her a nudge, she looked over. 

“Wanna go on a date?” He whispered.

Procerita responded with a bright smile.  
Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we will get to explore the wonderful city of Sanguis!