- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't know if anyone is still reading it, but we're approaching the mid point now !

Chapter 10: New Year – New Life

“I’m not sure” started her Mouse, but she silenced him with a kiss which left him panting.

“Well, I am!” she haughtily replied, shooting him a predatory grin.

It had been almost four months already since she had deigned admit her feelings for her little Minor. Four months spent away from her home and at his, with his mother always sporting a sly smile when she saw them. It hadn’t been long before the MacGregor girl had understood that she knew what she was doing with her son, but probably because she also cared a lot about the latter, she didn’t say anything, and the two MAJORS had shared the understanding that it would be Jordan who would “spill the beans” to his mother, when he felt ready.

“Everything will be fine, I swear” she whispered to him, using their near constant Bonding to calm him down – over the weeks, she truly had attained great mastery of it.

“But… but what if she’s angry at us for hiding it for so long? If she thinks I’m… I’m a freak because…”

“Mouse, you don’t need to tell her what we do together, just that we are together” she gently chided him, amused by his antics.

It was funny how he still felt really embarrassed by what he liked. She really couldn’t grasp the very notion of it ever happening to her. Sure, she had had doubts admitting her feelings for him, but it had nothing to do with what she liked doing with him. Just now, she was using her feet to massage his dick, as he laid on their shared bedroom, doing his best to whimper low enough to not be heard by his mother. His whole little body was tensing up in rhythm with her pumping and she loved the complete control she had over him even without the Bond.

“But what if she’s against us being together? I mean, she has ended in the crosshair of your mother and… and… don’t you think it’ll be a problem now?”

Kendalynn frowned. He had kind of a point. So far, her own mother hadn’t relented and Jezabel Smith had kind of paid the price for it, having to bought enough food for two MAJORS instead of just one – Minors did cost almost nothing to maintain after all, even if ne bought them special food and what not. And while she had a relatively good paid, she was a lone mother and with just one salary, she couldn’t afford to spend too much money. But Miss Smith had not given her any reason to suspect that she was not welcome anymore.

Spreading her toes around his shaft, she proceeded to pump him better, so he would release his load and they’d get to play some more. With her other feet, she trampled his face gently, and he did as he had been trained to do, licking her sole gently with her minuscule tongue, eliciting a shiver of pleasure through her body. She let out a small moan and bit her lips. She wanted him. She wanted to tear down his remaining clothes and have her way with him. No, focus! Focus! she chided herself, she needed to keep it cool tonight.

“Kat… Kat…” he whined as pleasure build up even more in him, his voice muffled by her foot. “It’s… it’s too much, please… I need to… I want to…”

“What do you want my sweet Mouse” she asked, her voice heavy with lust, amused by his antics. “Tell your big, beautiful, Kat what you want, and perhaps you’ll have it!”

“I want to cum on your foot” he whimpered, his voice so low she almost didn’t hear him. “I… I want to lick you clean afterwards and have you… have you whatever you want with me…”

Kendalynn gasped, orgasm rocking her body. She did not expect that at all, it wasn’t the first time he said any of those. But never in the same time. She let out a high-pitched moan and clenched all her muscles. She felt shivers courses through her whole body. She was absolute. She was his everything, and it was intoxicating. She would take him, she would fuck him like a wild beast, and he’d worship every part of her body. She couldn’t wait to take him again, to ravish him, to satisfy her darkest impulses on him.

“Go on” she rasped, looking at him with hunger in her eyes. “Cum? Cum for me Jordan… Cum and make me feel powerful!”

And cum he did, managing to remain almost completely silent in doing so, even as his dick twitched and spammed and released a rather large amount of cum. She was always surprised by how much sperm he could produce in a day, and when she made sure he was cuckheld a little, like she had done the last three days, it truly became massive ejaculations. She wondered if it hurt him, the pent up frustration and all that blue-balling, but, truth been told, she didn’t really care much about it. She enjoyed tormenting him gently too much to.

“That’s good, my little Mouse” she purred, enjoying her power over him. “Now lick it clean.”

She positioned her feet, letting her toes wiggle before his face, showing the amount of seed he had covered them with. Of course, compared to a MAJOR, it was almost nothing, but she knew it would take him a lot of time to do so. He always disliked it, deep down, but accepted to clean her feet because, well, he was so enamored with them. It was so funny so see him frown a little as he tasted his own cum, but was she loved best was to punish him a little when he did. It often took a rather humiliating form, and she wanted to try something new.

“Do… it’s done” he finally huffed, when he gulped down the last bit of his mess.

“Great… now’s the time for your punishment. Oh, don’t give me that look Jordan, you were a naughty boy, spraying your white stuff all over my meticulously maintained feet and then making a face when you cleaned it. You know you deserve to be punished, right?”

“Ye… yes Kat, I know…” he replied, looking away, terribly embarrassed.

At first, he had tried to oppose such an idea. When she did a mess of him, when he ate her out, she never cleaned him with her tongue, he had to go and wash himself. When he asked something she didn’t like much the idea of, at least at the time of him asking, she frowned and they moved to something else. But his little resistance had quickly evaporated in the face of her absolute will. She had snuffed those ridiculous ideas, because she needed to groom him correctly, even if she had to endure and accept that he did want to be semi-independent in life.

“That’s good Mouse. It means I won’t have to be as harsh as I have had to be sometimes. You’re making progresses here, and it isn’t affecting your dreams or anything, you know I wouldn’t do that to you if anyone could learn about it.”

It was true. He belonged to her, and she made sure he would hold his own against anyone else. She didn’t want some hoe to come in and snatch her Mouse. Even if it meant letting him befriend that overgrown bitch of Melania, the two of them somehow ended very sympathetic to each other. The Cyclopean had taken him on an offer he had allegedly did to her to help her study and she had definitively improved her grades. She didn’t seem to be interested in him, even after she truly broke up with Richard.

She still had made clear that her childhood friend was forbidden fruit however, threatening to reveal to all the dirt she had on the veritable giantess, who had immediately accepted to keep away from Jordan if she ever felt the need to be with someone else. Which just meant that every other guy at school who wasn’t a Minor and thus already claimed had enjoyed at least a round of sex with the insatiable teenage colossus. Something which didn’t bother Kendalynn one bit. As long as she fucked everyone, she wasn’t a threat and kept attracting unwanted attention away from the red-haired MAJOR, who still tried to put back order in her life.

“What… what will you do to me?” he suddenly asked her, bringing her back to the present.

“Oh, nothing too drastic” she chuckled. “I just need to make sure you’re not just a big baby” she said, an enormous grin forming on her face, as she already relished what she would do to him.

“I… I do.. don’t ge… ge… get it” stuttered the Minor, looking terrified now, which made her feel really good and almost gave her a second orgasm, because of the Bond.

“You will” she assured him as she lifted from the ground, turning him into the air before dropping him, belly first, on her lap.

“Wha… what are you…” he started, but she interrupted him with the start of his punishment.

She lifted her left hand high over her head and let it fall on his ass-cheeks, producing a quite audible slap, followed by a yelp of pain. She was very careful to not really hurt him, even with all the theatrics. She needed to be careful, after all he was frail, but she also wanted to ingrain discipline and obedience in him, and she thus needed to impress him. Gentle slaps on his backside wouldn’t do, therefore. She just had to keep her own strength under control and everything would be okay.

“Please!” he cried out as her hand rose once more. “Please Kat…”

“Hush Mouse” she simply said, and he fell silent even before her hand descended once more to clap loudly on his plump derriere – he had gained some weight at her behest in the last few months. “It’s your punishment, and as I’ve said, since you’ve mostly been a good boy, I won’t be too harsh with you. If you don’t complain. Nobody likes babies who refuses to take responsibility for their mistakes, after all!”

He fell silent and endured the rest of this little session. She didn’t lie, she was rather gentle. In total, she spanked him only five times. It was a first for both of them and she could tell both of them were aroused by it, even if Jordan was too embarrassed to admit it. It was something she found extremely cute. The usual values of manliness didn’t apply to him, he was fundamentally unable to act like a tough guy, when even the smallest MAJOR could, but it didn’t made him less attractive. Quite the contrary, really, she had admitted long ago.

“There, we’re good” she finally said, letting her large left hand cover all of his little butt. “Now, why don’t we hit the shower? We need to be clean and all for tonight!”

--------------------------------------------------------

“So, how was your day? I’m sorry that I had to be away today of all days, but I really couldn’t afford to not go, I think it’ll do us all good, really.”

Jezabel was really in a good mood. She did look somewhat tired, with bags beneath her eyes, even visible on her dark skin, but she had a huge smile on her face, and laughed easily. And yet, neither she nor Kat had started truly drinking the many alcohols they had gathered for the celebrations of the New Years. Usually, Kat spend those with her friends, but she had made known that she couldn’t tonight. No way they would learn that she couldn’t afford their fancy restaurants and clubs anymore, not ever if she could manage.

“It was good! Really” she chirped in answer. “We both had finished our homework, so we really were able to relax and enjoy the holidays together” she said, looking at Jordan, who looked – as often when they were talking with his mother – a little stiff and embarrassed.

“Oh? What did you do? Nothing too rough I hope. You wouldn’t want to make your poor old mother worry too much, right Jor’?”

“I… we didn’t do anything dangerous, I swear mom!” he blurted, looking mightily anxious now.

“Are you sure?” she pressed on, looking quite amused, even as Kendalynn drank a very large sip of champagne to try and hide her grimace –Mouse’s mom was prying ever more into them recently, and while she was certain that they had been deft enough to avoid revealing what they were really doing when they were alone together.

“Yeah Mom, we… we’re good, really!” said her Mouse, more honestly perhaps.

“Oh… that’s good to hear that the two of you have a great sex-life then!”

Kendalynn almost spat and choked on her champagne in the same time, while her Mouse let out a strange whimper before hiding his face in his hands and starting tremble. Confusedly, Kat saw Jezabel getting up and rushing to her son to comfort him, but she was far too caught up in her own problems to really react. She needed to be able to breathe correctly and it took her almost a minute to be able to do so. When she looked through the tears which had formed in her eyes, she saw that the older MAJOR was cradling her son and looking at her, smiling a little.

“Ssh, it’s okay sweetie. There is nothing to be ashamed off here. Mama’s proud of her big boy…”

“How long...” finally managed to ask Kat, her throat sore and her eyes teary.

“Oh, for months now. You haven’t exactly been as discreet as you thought you were; at least here at home. I must commend your responsibility and behavior at school however It was a stroke of genius to  explain that you Bonded him because you were childhood friends, but it won’t last much longer I’m afraid, you’ll have to come out of the woods, Kendalynn.”

“And you’re okay with it?” squealed Mouse, looking through his fingers at his mom.

“Of course baby. You look happier than ever, and of all my students, I can’t think of one I trust more than Kendalynn to make you safe and healthy for the foreseeable future. Because it isn’t just a passing infatuation, right?” she inquired, her tone harsher suddenly.

“No it’s not!” firmly stated Kat, looking her straight in her eyes and without blinking. “I’m very much in love with your son and I while I didn’t require your permission to court him, I would very much like to receive from you the right to formally join your son into my family.”

“I see. And you, Jordan? How do you feel about it?” she asked the Minor who looked completely overwhelmed, shaking and still hiding his face.

“I...I...I...” stuttered her poor Mouse, completely unable to react, his weak will abandoning him.

“It’s okay Jordan” softly said Kendalynn, getting up and then kneeling near him, letting one of her hand rest on his lap. “Whatever you feel, I already know, we are Bonded. You can tell her the truth, you can tell ME the truth… Please… won’t you do it?”

“I want to be with Kat… with Kendalynn mom he whispered, finally removing his hands from his face, to put them on her own, clutching at them feebly. “Please, don’t be angry...”

“Why would I be angry Jordan?” asked Jezabel, lifting his head with one of her fingers, so he would look at her and see how happy she was. “You have done nothing wrong, and neither has Kendalynn. She’s from a great family, and I knows she’ll be able to provide for you, and make you happy, like she already does.”

“But you’ll be alone if I go!” whined the Minor, even as Kat wondered where and how she would provide for him just yet, since her own mother hadn’t bothered check on her and offer her a reprieve in her wrath – she was forced to remain here for the time being.

“Jordan, sweetie… I won’t be alone. You and Kat probably won’t leave Boston, and even if you do… well, I too am seeing someone right now. Oh, don’t look at me like that, did you think your old mother would forever remain single? I needed to be to take care of you, but now that you’re preparing to leave the nest, I won’t stay a bachelorette for long, I assure you!”

“Pardon me Jezabel, but… I don’t think we can leave the nest just yet” said Kat, even if she almost chocked on the words  she needed to keep the panic level of Jordan from rising as fast as they did – the poor Mouse was getting utterly terrified.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about it. As stubborn as your mother can be, I assure you that I can be more, and I think that I’ve finally managed to make her see that what was blossoming between you and my son was not a shame for her family, far from it even. She’s too proud to have relented to you just yet, but I assure you that it’ll happen in the next few days, perhaps even hours, if getting inebriated finally manages to bring her to her senses!”

“I don’t think you know my mother so well if you think she’ll change her mind on something like that” bitterly laughed Kat, who shook her head in disbelief. “She married into the MacGregor, but she holds our traditions dearer than my Dad or anyone else in the family!”

“I know she does, but we’ve been friends for a long time, very good friends, and as much as she would like to deny it, I’ve always been able to talk some sense into her thick skull! I assure you Kendalynn, that your situation will greatly improve soon!”

“I… thank you” said Kat, her eyes getting all teary once more, this time with genuine emotion. “You’ve taken me in, you’re giving me your son and you’ve done so much for me that… I… That...”

For the first time in a very long time, Kendalynn started to cry, great sobs rasping out of her. She felt MAJOR sized arms engulf her into a hug as Minor-sized ones clutched as best they could around her own, both comforting her without saying a word. Terror had given way to compassion in Mouse’s mind and she let herself be blanketed by the Smith’s gentleness. Genuine sympathy was so rare for her that she simply let herself enjoy it, unable and unwilling to put a stop to it. It wasn’t until she stopped crying, almost five minutes later that the arms released her.

“Are we feeling better?” gently asked Jordan’s Mom, and Kat could only nod in agreement. “Wonderful. Then how about we resume our festivities! It’s New Year Eve children!”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kendalynn was lying awake in her bed. Against her, cradled between her torso and her right arm was Jordan, his sleeping breath a soft lullaby which failed to lure her to sleep. Even after all the champagne and wine she had drank with Jezabel and all the food she had managed to sneak on them, she still felt empty. She didn’t like being found out, no matter the reason, and no matter how well intentioned Jordan’s mom had been. It meant she wasn’t good enough to achieve her goals, which necessitated discretion.

“I’ll do better, Mouse, I swear” she said to him in an urgent whisper, looking him tenderly.

He didn’t reply, simply turning a little to hug her curves, which made her chuckle. Suddenly, her phone buzzed. She didn’t want to look at it. Jezabel had given her such hopes, but she knew it would be dashed soon. She needed to keep her calm. She wouldn’t return to the MacGregor abode, she knew her mother would never relent. Her phone buzzed again, and she frowned. It was long past midnight, so it couldn’t just be texts to tell her “Happy New Year”. With a sigh, she turned around, letting her breasts press softly on her Mouse’s torso, to pick her phone.

Kendalynn, you’re coming home tomorrow with your boyfriend.

She couldn’t believe what she was reading. Was it a joke, or some sort of sick asshole playing a trick on her? She didn’t want look at the name of the sender, but she had to. Marilyn MacGregor. She couldn’t believe it. She knew her Mom, she knew she would never relent. She would never accept that her daughter could be with a Minor, not officially, not if he wasn’t just a boy-toy instead of a real part of a healthy relationship. And know she was calling her back. Shaking a little, she hastily looked at the first text she had sent her.

Kenda, we need to talk, and I’m sorry for what I did.

That was more like her Mother. Brutally direct and to the point with her. She had never been different when tensions had arisen between them. Her usually sly behavior gave up when she was angry at her family, and she had never times for niceties in private. Kat hesitated. She was shaking more and more, and she was really unsure of what to do. She passed her tongue on her suddenly dry lips. She took a deep breath and dialed on her screen, writing and re-writing her text several times before sending it.

Hello Mother. At what hour do you want us? We stayed up late, and Jordan will be tired tomorrow.

She wondered how long her Mom would take to answer. She doubted she was sleeping. More probably, she would be thinking for hours on end how to enforce her will on her daughter and her friend’s son. Hopefully, by stating that she wouldn’t come too early, she would earn some time to sleep, think of a strategy to convince her mother to do nothing against her or her little Mouse. She needed her Minor with her, and she wouldn’t relent on this point – after all, she had already taken too much risks and made too many sacrifices to give up now.

I expect you at 12 a.m. at the latest. It should be enough time for Jordan to sleep enough and for you to look proper. I would also like that you prepare your bags with anything you’ve brought to Jezabel’s home. I don’t want her to be bothered with it any longer.

Kat blinked, unsure that she had read it correctly. Her mom has revoked her heritage, she had been forced to flee her house, with barely a thing, really. And now she was just supposed to come back and embarrass Jezabel, who had given her a place to stay, helped her structure her life in this new chaos, all because of who she ended falling in love with. And now, she was supposed to just pack everything because her mother called her back, just like that? Anger flashed and she almost crushed the phone, but it buzzed in her hand.

Please, don’t take it as an insult on Jezabel. I really care about her, and she has done great things, for me and you both. I just want to make sure she’s paid in kind and not left hanging in her life when so many things changes around her. : )

 The use of this smiley crept her out. It was so cringe-inducing to see her Mom trying and failing to sound young and cool. She had never received such a thing from her, and she wondered if it was because of Jordan’s mom. She had clearly more influence on her own that she had ever suspected. She texted back, confirming that she would be at her home by 12 a.m. and dropping her phone back on the nightstand.

“Kat?” mumbled her Mouse, partially awakened by her move.

“Sleep, my little man” she replied in a low whisper, caressing his hair to calm him down. “Everything’s fine.”

“Okay…” he mumbled before drifting back to sleep.

She hoped she was right.