- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Slowly but surely, we are approaching the endgame folks !

Chapter 15: New Term – New dynamics

Jordan felt somewhat oppressed. It wasn’t a physical oppression, of course. It wasn’t as if he was still beneath Kat and her friend, while his girlfriend – even if he felt that using this term was a little loose compared with its usual definition – was tormenting them both. No, it wasn’t even the ache of his recent scars or the fear of others which would follow. What made hard for him to breathe today were the rumors. The incessant chattering from all the MAJORS around him, everywhere. Be it in classes, the cafeteria or even just the halls, he heard them.

And it wasn’t as if MAJORS even tried to shield it from those. Everywhere he went, he heard the latest gossips about him. It was truly now that he realized what being a Minor entailed in High School. Suddenly, he was deprived of his usual court of suitors, and somehow, it made him a little frightened, because he was more exposed. And suddenly, the taller breed of human looked at him with either disinterest or a frightening look of hunger and anticipation at the idea of the hunt. He was still a prize, but now it seemed that the game had become more dangerous, not less.

And it wasn’t girls his age who chased him around. The competitive nature of the MAJORS meant that now that he was claimed, he suddenly attractive for older, more experienced ones. Tall girls, able to give Kat a run for her money, now strolled near him, accentuating the sway of their hips, licking their lips provocatively when he was caught looking at them. He gulped hard when a particularly sensual woman glanced at him and grinned, revealing long canines, and tracing the outline of a rather appreciable – if smaller than Kat’s – prow.

“Jordan!” called the voice of his owner, startling him.

Here she was, looking as innocent as ever, but her sheer presence seemed to create a stormfront in the room. Younger and smaller MAJORS got out of his way as he walked toward the table she had chosen to sit at to eat. Others, closer to her in size and age, seemed to tense, and he felt their eyes watching him walk. If it was possible, he knew he’d have had dozens of holes bored into his back when he finally reached Kendalynn and her friend. Both of them were surrounded by other girls and guys, who seemed content to stay with them.

It was strangely frustrating, to see her laugh and jokes with other with such a semblance of innocence. He knew how she truly was, and he knew that she did her best to preserve that façade of a good girl, studious and empathic – at least compared to other MAJORS – but it didn’t made it any easier to be around her like that. He always expected her to do something outrageous, to assert her dominance in public, and she never did. It was stressful, and even the use of the Bond didn’t help. He hadn’t the mental fortitude to take charge of it, after all. So he was left dealing with her real self in hidden corners.

“How were the morning classes, sweetie” she asked him, her voice as soft and gentle as it could be authoritarian usually. “I hope nobody bothered you?”

“Everything was great” he replied, his voice a little shrill even to his ears, which was bound to make all of them MAJORS wary that he was hiding something from them – which wasn’t true at all, he was just too damn nervous to be around half a dozen giants like that.

“Really?” asked a black girl, her hair buzzed off so short that she looked almost bald. “You seems to be a little worried about something buddy.”

“I think he’s just really not used to be around so many peoples at once” offered Karen almost absent-mindedly. “I can’t blame him, it’s rare to be surrounded by so many cool people!”

They all laughed, even Kat, and they all seemed genuinely amused by this remark. It puzzled him a little, but before he could do anything about it, Mouse felt the mind of Kendalynn pushing on his own, enticing him to laugh also. He let out a soft giggle, and it was only half-forced. He couldn’t resist the hilarity that was entering his mind. Still, he felt that there was a hunger in Kat’s mind. She wanted to be alone with him. He tried to make her more patient, sending a spear of calm into her own mind, but it didn’t amount to much. He wasn’t assertive enough for it to work.

“Well, in any case, we’re all finishing school early today” she said, barely glancing at him, but Jordan knew she was talking to him more than to her friends. “But I have a lot of homework to do, so I’ll head straight to my home, okay?”

There was a chorus of complains, and Mouse was forced to hear Kat fending them off. She sounded sincere to his ears, but his mind knew better. She had a furnace in her and she needed to let some steam out. He should have been very worried, of course, but if he was being honest, I was expecting it and anticipating it in fact. He loved when she dominated him, no matter how demeaning it may seem at first glance. He knew that while she could be dangerous, she truly loved him from the bottom of her heart and it helped him deal with all this madness.

“Want me to come around?” asked Karen, but Kat shook her head.

“Nah, I need some me time.”

Mouse let out a sigh of relief. What Karen and Kat did when it was just them three at school was already extreme. He didn’t want to imagine what could happen if his girlfriend allowed her best-friend/ right hand girl to come home with her for some play. He didn’t really want to, but couldn’t prevent his mind from wandering back to what had happened the previous day, in that isolated corner of the school. It hadn’t been horrible, far from it, but it had left such a vivid memory in his mind that he doubted it’d ever fade…

-----------------------------------------------------------

It had started with a simple slap, but one powerful enough to make his ears ring – and Karen’s shrilling yelp hadn’t helped at all. He had suddenly felt very exposed, and in danger. Kat had some manic glint in her eyes that he hadn’t ever seen before. She looked downright predatory, and not just as a figure of speech. Her fangs were bared in a grin which made him shudder. But it had just been the start. She pushed Karen out of the way and even as her friend started to protest, she silenced her by putting her ass on her face, as she extended one of her feet toward his face.

“Lick” she ordered, displaying her bare toes to him – and he did as he had been ordered.

What could have he done but obey anyway? He loved those toes, they were the prettiest he had ever seen and hopefully the prettiest he’d ever see. And if he had to be honest, he liked how her sweat made those salty and smelly. It was strange for some, perhaps, but for him, it was a pleasure to be near those. They didn’t reek, no. Their smell was potent but not pungent, and it allowed him to worship them for hours, if need be, without being disgusted. But that day, things had been a little different, because Karen was here.

“Quiet down a little Karen” hissed Kat as her friend yelled underneath her ass. “I won’t kill you, if you stopped struggling like an idiot, you’d be able to breath!”

To Mouse’s surprise, the other MAJOR stopped her struggle. It was so strange that he stopped licking Kat’s toes, until an angry grunt sent him back to his task. He had expected Karen to be more defiant, but apparently, she remained largely submissive to Kendalynn. He absent-mindedly wondered what could make someone as arrogant and competitive as a MAJOR submit that way, but he stopped caring about it pretty fast, when she second foot of Kat collided with his torso, softly but with enough force to make him wheeze a little.

“I have two feet you know” she purred. “And this one is feeling mightily unloved right now!”

He got the message loud and clear, and his little hand rushed forward, to pet and message the huge appendage. It was hard, because its skin was particularly hard, and Kat being rather sporty, it was also muscular. Meaning that his fingers struggled to massage it correctly and grew tired rather quickly. And Karen didn’t help. She didn’t move much, but she did, and she was close enough that each time she shifted her legs, and pushed a little on Kat’s ass with her arms, he moved a little or had to try and move out of the way, at least – which seemed to bother Kat.

“Karen, I really need to stop moving around so much, or I swear I’ll be a lot more hand down on my approach! And you need to make a better work pleasing me Jordan!” she barked as her friend let out a muffled yell which sounded a lot like a complaint.

It didn’t seem to work much, in Mouse’s opinion. Karen didn’t stop pushing and struggling to get out of under her friend, and he had to struggle a lot more to appease his girlfriend. But he had to admit that it was somewhat funny to see – and feel – the mixture of pleasure and bother that rushed through Kat’s mind. Finally, she gently pushed him away with the foot she was using to massage him, and his mouth let out of her middle toe with a loud pop – her big one was really too large for him to take in, sadly.

“Okay, that’s enough now” she had growled, making him scamper a little more as she got up and in one swift move, picked up Karen as if she weighted nothing and put her on her lap, ass up.

“Hey! What are you doing!” coughed an indignant Karen, but she didn’t have to wait long to discover what Kat had in mind – and even without the Bond, Mouse knew already what it was.

“I told you I’d me more hand down” chuckled Kendalynn.

Karen opened her mouth to answer but nothing came out of it, as Kat’s large and powerful right hand descended from the heavens. When it collided with the backside of her friend, it created such a powerful sound that Mouse winced and took another step back. He expected Karen to yell in agony, but she didn’t. She seemed just frozen and he wondered, not for the first time, if MAJORS even felt pain like Minors did. He was certain that, had he even been able to endure such a slap without injury, he would have screamed so loudly that his vocal cords would have ruptured.

“Good girl” giggled Kat with obvious pleasure, her face a mask of predatory amusement. “We’re far away from everything, but yelling now would be very bad – for you!”

It seemed that Karen knew, because she had gritted her teeth and nodded. It was insane. Jordan knew that MAJORS bickered and fought all the time. He had seen it on the TV, the Internet and even here at school. There hadn’t been one day since he had started coming here, where some brawl hadn’t erupted nearby. And yet, Karen seemed to stoically take it in. The only plausible reason was that she had been trained to do it, that Kat had somehow molded her into that obedient little friend – and if she had done that, how long would it be for her to do even more than that to him?

Not long, she had said in his mind, her voice in there sounding even more content with herself than when she spoke aloud. You’ll be the perfect little lover for me, won’t you, Mouse? I mean, I can please you like no other, after all, so it’s only natural!

Yes… he meekly answered in kind – there was no point hiding from the truth, after all; he was already her thing, and he loved every second of it, even when she made him really afraid. As she did right then.

After that, it hadn’t lasted for long. Kat loved dominating others and clearly enjoying doing this to her best friend, and Mouse suddenly wondered what they were used to, when nobody was here to see them… And apparently, it was easy to find spots where they could be left alone for long period of time in this High School. Still, sitting, he had to look up at the still towering form of Kendalynn. He suddenly realized that she truly was massive compared to him, not just taller. Her shoulders were broader, her limbs stronger. MAJORS were truly something else, a more brutal and dangerous kind of humans.

Why don’t you resume your duties, instead of stating the obvious, she sighed through the Bond; and he did as asked.

-------------------------------------------

“Earth to Jordan. What’s on your mind?”

“You can just look at it, why ask” he blurted, as they were walking home – her home.

She rolled her eyes but said nothing. Her strides were too damn long and he had to run to keep up with it. She was part of the track and field team for a reason, after all. And even her long ginger hair, which fell well down below her shoulders, and it swayed as she walked. He had to admit that he liked the way her toned body, clad in their school uniform, moved beneath the clothes. Her ass wasn’t that big, but it was well-shaped, and it made him a little thirsty. And she knew it of course. The way she grinned when she looked over her shoulder.

“Sometimes, you really are a little perv” she chuckled, but the meanness of her words couldn’t hide that she was quite pleased with his reaction.

“It’s not my fault if you’re stunning” he huffed, his breathing starting to get more erratic.

“Thanks baby” she replied, sounding suddenly quite innocent. “Do you want some help? I can put you on my shoulders if you don’t feel like walking home…”

He hesitated. He felt really tired and wouldn’t have begrudged the opportunity to be walked home. But a strange surge of pride prevented him to ask for that help. He wanted to at least be able to walk with her. How could he hope to stay by her side all his life, if he already couldn’t keep up with her simply going home? He gritted his teeth and shook his head. Even a little prey had to have its pride, after all! Those ideas seemed to amuse her, because she started to laugh and chuckle, shaking her head and looking at him, her lips hidden by her fingers.

“Sometimes, you’re so innocent it’s incredibly funny” she finally snickered, as her hilarity receded a little. “But it’s also what I like about you, I guess. Just get used to the fact that I’ll pick you up whenever I feel like it, however! I won’t let you fall on the ground haplessly just because somehow you’re too proud to ask for my help!”

He didn’t answer. He knew she was telling the truth, she was far too hand down to not intervene if she felt like it. But it didn’t mean that he couldn’t do his best. After all, he was certain it’d make her proud. She was strange like that, his Kat. She loved to be in charge – but in charge of competent peoples. Unlike many of the MAJORS he had met in his life, she surrounded herself with people who possessed great skills, instead of just a horde of brutes, which meant that she seemed more approachable but was in fact far more intimidating – at least he felt it like that.

“What are you ruminating about?” she asked her after five minutes of silent walking, even as her mind caressed the outer layers of his own.

“Oh… well, I was just wondering how it came you managed to keep your calm so much during the day. I mean, there is a lot of people whom I now you feel insufferable and yet you’re always calm and composed – when we aren’t alone, at least.”

“Oh, that… Well, to be honest, it’s only because my mother groomed me that way. She drilled into me that there was a lot of ways to reach the highest peaks of success, and that brute force was but one of those, and probably the crudest. So, you can say I’ve had a lot of training before I even ended kindergarten. And I can tell you it wasn’t enough…”

Jordan shivered a little. What she was saying was unhealthy, he was sure of it. Even if MAJORS had a different viewpoint, almost different morals, than he and his kind did, they were still humans, and what Kat was describing seemed rather unethical, to say the least. Not that he could complain about it loudly, he could tell from the way her mind worked – or seemed to work, through the Bond – that she wouldn’t see the problem with this. She seemed to enjoy being who she was to such a degree that any attempt to make her see that it had been wrong to impose it on a child would probably anger her – and he didn’t want her angry.

“Well, you’ve gotten the last part right, at least” she grumbled as she came to a sudden stop, almost making him collide with her round ass.

“Wha… you can’t punish me for thinking something” he meekly replied, taking a step back as she turned around and looked at him, her first on her hips, her somewhat impressive rack almost hiding her face.

“Of course I can” she huffed. “I’m the dominant one, in our relationship baby. I decide what we do, and I’ve decided that such thoughts require some punishment. We won’t do it out there, of course, but I can assure you that you’ll get it once we reach home. And you’ll love it!”

“I’m not so sure about it” he mumbled barely loud enough for even his own ears to hear, as she turned again and started to walk again.

It wasn’t that he hated what she did to him. He was a submissive at heart after all, so there wasn’t much he could do to oppose it, because it’d have been half-hearted anyway. He expected that punishment, and he expected it to feel great for him. He trusted her, as strange as it may have seemed for outsiders. She could be rough, even downright brutal at times, but he knew she would never truly hurt him, in an irreparable way. Which didn’t mean that he wasn’t anguished at the idea of getting more scars on his body.

He even found her a little cavalier about that. Nobody else could be suspected when they’d be found out. There were officially a couple after all. And it’d certainly affect her public face as a gentle and sympathetic teenager. Genuinely good persons didn’t bit their boyfriends to the point that they left scars, he assumed. Not that he doubted her ability to get out of this problem with ease and grace. She was gracious in everything she did. Even now, as she walked at a slightly lower pace to make it easier for him to follow her, she was incredibly stunning.

The afternoon soon turned her bright red hair into a fiery mane, auburn gold burning for all to see. Even her pale skin seemed to be even healthier than it usually was under the rays of an already declining sun. Even if it would never looked tanned – in all the years they had known each other, he couldn’t remember even one day where she had seemed to have a tan, even when everyone else had visibly darkened during the summer days. Her skin seemed simply unable to get any darker, and yet never burnt either, like ginger Minors did.

“By the way, where do you want to spend the summer vacations?” she suddenly asked him, not bothering to look at him this time, nor slowing down at all.

“I… I don’t know?” he said, even as his brain raced to think of something more interesting to say. “I’d like to go somewhere else? Usually, we spend the summer months here, with Mom; sometimes we go to Georgia to see some family we have there but…”

“How about Florida? Or California? I’ve wanted to go there for a long time, but alone it isn’t exactly the best. Now that I have you… a boyfriend… wouldn’t it be great to be with me. Just you and me, Mouse, and the Pacific or the Atlantic?”

“It sounds awesome!” he said, his spirits being suddenly lifted to highs he hadn’t often got the chance to visit. “I’ve always wanted to go there. To California… they say everyone can succeed there! That it’s an incredible place and… But wouldn’t it be dangerous for two kids to go there alone?”

“We’re teenagers. And I’m a MAJOR. Nobody would raise a fuss over me moving around the country, if I’ve got my parent’s blessing – and I’ll have – and you’re kind of just expected to move with me, so you’ll also be safe.”

They remained silent the rest of the way. Jordan now had a lot to ponder. He loved his relatives in Georgia, but what Kat was offering him was the first true vacations of his teenage years! His mind wandered around the possibilities. Florida or California? It seemed almost impossible to decide. How could he, when he knew next to nothing about the two? Boston to Miami was probably faster and easier to endure, but Hollywood, San Francisco… there was a lot of names he had seen in movies old and new there. Shouldn’t he go west first?

He was lost in his train of thoughts until they reached the house. There, he was brutally reminded of the present when Kat stopped and put a hand behind her to make him stand still. He couldn’t see what was happening but he felt her mind tensing through the Bond, and she sent him an order to remain silent and calm, something which surprised him, but she had done so with such force that he couldn’t even contemplate the idea of disregarding it. His whole body seemed to relax, and a cloud of serenity fell on him – which didn’t prevent him from hearing what was said.

“Is there a problem, Jean?” asked Kendalynn.

A cold shiver ran down his spine. Jean, the butler of the family seemed to hate him. She never did anything overtly harmful, but when he had woken up before Kat and wandered the house, she always looked at him with absolute disgust, and ignored him. She bumped into him and never said sorry, or many other petty little things which, considered their respective sizes, and her muscular bulk, felt particularly threatening. Kat would have done something about it, if she had caught her red-handed, but the muscular butler always seemed able to sense when she was around, and then conducted herself appropriately, if coldly.

“There may be, young miss” replied the older MAJOR, her voice betraying an unusual pleasure as she spoke. “Madame want to sees you immediately, and your companion has to remain without you for the time being.”

Without the order to remain calm, which she had uttered to the Bond, Mouse doubted he’d have managed to avoid feeling very afraid. Clearly, something had happened, which pleased that brute a lot. And he suspected that the only things which could have done something like that was not something he’d like. He didn’t understand why, or how, but it was almost as if he could suddenly see before him what Jean had in mind. She’d do something to him while he was separated from Kat. And if he thought of that, she obviously did too, and faster than he had.

“Fine” growled Kat. “But Jordan will stay in my room, and you won’t bother him. Is it clear?” she barked after a moment of silence.

“Crystal clear, young Miss” replied Jean, but she still seemed mightily amused, and Jordan shivered as he felt her cold eyes watching him when they entered the house.