- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delays, I was on vacation ! We're nearing the end now, only three chapters left after this one :)

Chapter 17: New Term – Big changes

Mouse blinked several time, and he felt the confusion of Kat. But if his own surprise wasn’t lessening, he was submerged by Kat’s possessive jealousy. He was hers, he was to treat her only! She was fuming internally and it threatened to make him get angry. Only is extremely meek personality and the training his mom had given him allowed Jordan to not let himself be submerged by this tide of wrath. Nonetheless, it made him all the more uncomfortable. While Kat had the best feet ever, massaging them in front of her mother was already a strange experience. Doing so to the elder MacGregor? It seemed absolutely impossible for him!

“I… I’d be honored too” he finally piped, surprised by the fact that his voice hadn’t entirely betrayed him – and even more by the lack of reaction of Kat, who didn’t say a word and didn’t used the Bond to chide him as she could have.

“I see… And you are okay with that, Kendalynn?” pressed on Marilyn, the faintest of smiles on her face. “After all, you wouldn’t want to deprive your dear mother and your boyfriend of things they like…”

“I’ll have you know that one can like to do certain things with her girlfriend but not with anyone else” coldly stated Kat, and even while he was Bonded to her and knew how she felt, Mouse couldn’t help but cringe at the tone of her voice – she was really angry. “But by all means, go on. I have the utmost confidence that my feet are the one he’ll always find best for his tastes anyway!”

Now, it was more like the Kat he knew, and it made Jordan feel slightly more confident about what would happen. She wouldn’t blow a gasket if he dared to touch her mother’s feet, which was already a good point in his book. He just hoped the whole ordeal wouldn’t last for too long… He wasn’t the kind of Minor who sought out thrills when interacting with MAJORS, nor was he strong-willed enough to oppose such a treatment… All he could do was drudge on and hope it’d be enough to satisfy the older MAJOR and then get some respite.

I think you are underestimating my mom, whispered Kat in the back of his consciousness. She has something in mind beyond it, and her games are always long and tortuous. Better be ready for it. And, Jordan?

Yes? he asked back, already dreading what else she would say, because she was really angry…

Don’t you think I haven’t noticed your own thoughts… So I expect you to be ready for some light punishment, when we’ll be alone. Nothing too bad, really, but it seems I need to discipline you – especially since you got the gall to answer to my mom without waiting for my command!

But – But I hadn’t any choice! It would have been suspicious if I hadn’t! he tried to plead, even if he knew perfectly that it’d fall on deaf ears. Kat wanted to punish him anyway…

“So, are you telling me that you don’t like the idea of your boyfriend touching someone else’s foot?” asked Marilyn, her voice taking an amused tone which surprised Mouse a little, since he hadn’t expected that at all.

“It’s not really that” replied his girlfriend, who was clearly searching for her words – and meanwhile he continued to massage her just to appease her a little and help her deal with the whole thing better, which earned him a wave of sympathy from her, the equivalent of an approving nod, in a sense. “It’s more that… I don’t like the idea of Jordan doing that to everyone, you know? I guess it works for you, since you’re my mother, but still…”

“Would it be because you find this degrading? Even for a Minor, I mean – I’m a little old school on that, I’m sure you picked up already Jordan” she added, looking at him, making him squirm a little uncomfortably under her gaze.

“I… I’m used to it Madam” he replied, doing his best to not croak out when talking to her, even if he felt as if his throat was dry and even parched. “A lot of MAJORS think like you and that’s… that’s not a problem, really.”

“Wonderful. Then, I guess it won’t bother you too much if I ask you to remove my shoes and socks” she said to her, extending her right fight toward him.

Go on, sighed Kat in his mind. She won’t relent anyway, so… Just try to not get too much pleasure in it, and remember that we are Bonded!

Mouse winced a little but turned away from the perfect feet he loved so much. He looked at the red pump of Marilyn MacGregor. It was surprising to notice those. Her feet were larger than her daughter’s, even at a glance he could tell it, but he suspected that it was because she had finished growing a long time ago, while Kendalynn still had some to do. And, of course, Marilyn’s shoes were very much out of his world. Kat liked pricey shoes, but her mother was another thing entirely. There was embroiling on it, and it seemed to be made of gold, somehow.

He gulped and started to untie the laces. It was a little hard, but he was used to it, thanks to Kat’s often demanding the same of him. It was a good thing, because while the laces of MAJORS were obviously scaled for them and thus easier to pull, they were also extremely resistant and thus quite hard to untie, because they applied far too much force for a Minor to be able to apply. One had to think around it and try to pull the correct loop here, another one there. And in a few seconds, he had managed to untie the knot and started the struggle to remove the shoe itself.

“Well, you seems quite skilled at that’ admitted Marilyn after she let out a small sigh of pleasure and playing with her toes a little once he let the shoe fall on the ground. “ But please, try to not discard my shoes so flippantly. They cost a fortune, dear!”

“I’m sorry” he squeaked” as she moved away her socked foot to replace it with the other one, clearly wanting first to have her shoes removed.

Jordan quickly worked on that one too, and he managed to get it out of her foot even faster than the previous one. But this time, instead of letting it fall to the ground next to him, he turned around and put it on the ground as delicately as he could. Which was far from easy, considering the weight of that thing. It wasn’t just a bigger shoe than the ones Minors wore. It was clearly sturdier, heavier and made so because it had to not only endure the weight of a MAJOR, but also her strength, which was far greater than her frame let out.

“Ah, that’s better. Now, the socks, dear” she ordered, putting both of her feet in his face now.

Damn it, she’s trolling us, seethed Kat in his head, but she didn’t said him to stop and let him continue pleasing her mother – which wasn’t necessarily a good thing for her temper, and thus is future punishment, he reasoned darkly.

He gulped but did as he was expected. Removing the socks was a lot easier than the shoes, but it was also a bit tricky. Not because the wool was too heavy, but because of the smell. He was used to Kendalynn’s body odor, especially around her feet. Her mother’s was different. Perhaps simply because she was a different person, or perhaps because she wore different shoes and lived a different life. But in any case, it was hard to not wince when he smelt it for the first time. Thankfully, his face was down so Marilyn couldn’t see it!

In a few seconds, he had freed her feet and he let out an almost inaudible gasp. He had somehow expected that her feet would be vastly different from Kat, somehow. But it wasn’t the case at all. They looked nearly identical. It was quite surprising and it made him ponder what the differences were. Her big toe was perhaps a little larger, proportionally speaking, and her third one a tad longer. But she was clearly the model for her daughter’s. And it meant that he felt himself getting a little excited, which was not something he wanted…

Damn it Mouse! Do you want me to beat up so much? growled his girlfriend, startling him so much he jumped a little, something which was probably noticed by her mother. I swear it looks like it, sometimes!

“Is there anything wrong?” asked Marilyn, but while she seemed sincere, there was an undertone in her voice which made him doubt she had no idea of what was happening – after all, she knew they were Bonded right now, so it wasn’t much of a leap to deduce that she at least suspected that something was happening between them.

“No, nothing!” he managed to say in a relatively innocent tone, even if he wouldn’t have bet on his ability to fool this woman. “What… what should I do now?”

“I don’t know” she replied calmly but he could hear her returning to her sterner attitude. “Whatever you do to my daughter’s feet usually would be appreciated. Except if you think it’s too great for me, or too… how should I put it… too sexually charged for you to do so, of course.”

Marilyn had said that in such a tone that it seemed to be almost an afterthought, but for poor Mouse, it sounded like a clear rebuke of what he did to her daughter. He was really glad his face was not in sight of Kat’s mother glare, which he could feel on the top of his head. He licked his teeth furtively and started to work on the ball of the left feet. He already struggled with the smaller appendages of the younger MAJOR, there was no way he’d be able to massage both feet of the older one at once. Marilyn would have to wait a little.

Not that she would have anything to complain. Kat had groomed him well and he knew how to massage large toes and even larger and sturdier parts of one’s foot. In this case, it was just a matter of forgetting the smell, which was truly alien to his nose compared to Kat’s usual scent, which had become a fixture of their relationship by now. He felt a certain unease coming from his girlfriend, and he smiled a little. Once in a while, it was good to be able to surprise her and put her on her back foot a little, even if he knew it wouldn’t last long.

Urgh, could you please stop comparing my feet’s odor with my mom’s, she groaned through the Bond, making sure to send her displeasure loud and clear. Seriously, you’re misbehaving Mouse, I’ll have to work on it later…

It’s not my fault they smells, and so do yours – or mine! he slyly replied, enjoying the short moments where he could talk back like that – sure, she’d find innovative ways to punish him later on, but she seemed strangely subdued for the time being, even while she could have taken control of him thanks to the Bond to make this whole thing really unimportant, which was strange in itself.

As if she wouldn’t notice that! Everyone can see when a Minor is Bonded so tight that he can’t think for himself, she explained silently, making sure to display her displeasure at having to word such a basic knowledge. And she’d never be satisfied with that. For whatever sick reasoning she has, she wants you to massage her feet of your own volition – and you’re really too eager for my tastes, you traitor!

It’s not my fault! he tried to defend himself, but it was as half-hearted as her accusation – somehow, Kat seemed to be mostly on the expectative, as if trying to understand what her mother wanted out of it, and how it fitted with – with something they had talked before she had been sent to fetch him, he’d have bet on it!

Jordan gritted his teeth and truly started to work on the foot. It was rather easy, to be honest. Marilyn truly had almost identical feet to her daughter, which meant that it was possible to use the knowledge and experience he had accrued working on Kat’s to please her mother. Stress seemed to contract the same lump of muscles, and the best way to make them relax seemed to be the same, applying as much force as possible through his knuckles and hoping that it’d suffice – usually it was the case with his girlfriend, and her mom reacted the same way.

“Gosh, I did not expect you to be so skilled at that already” she gasped when he untangled a particularly recalcitrant knot of muscles and started to work toward another, higher on the plant of her foot. “Is it only due to experience, or were you already quite skilled when you started?”

“I… I was told that I had deft hands for this early on” he replied, doing his best to not let out how much he was happy – and aroused – right now. “Ka- Kendalynn also helped me become better at this, but I sometime did that to help my mom…”

It was a white lie, of a sort. He had done so perhaps once or twice with his mother. She wasn’t too fond of it, she found it demeaning for him. But sometimes, after a particularly arduous day at school, she had needed some reprieve and had asked him if he could help her that way. He had always done and he had fond memories of those moments, perhaps because they were the only ones when his foot fetish did not lit up. His mom’s feet were just that. His mom’s. He wasn’t attracted by those like he had been – like he still was – by Kat’s. Or Marilyn’s…

Well, now, I’m disgusted, sighed Kat in his head, but he could tell she was lying – she wasn’t even trying to hide it. But seriously, stop drooling over my mother’s feet, please… or else, I’ll have to think of an apt punition for you, and it’s really too much of a bother…

“And you really have no problem with doing that?” asked him Marilyn before he could give an answer to her daughter. “It seems rather demeaning for Minors today to do that so often that one could become competent. Don’t you have loftier ideals? And doesn’t it open the way to a lot of degrading stuff which could happen to you?”

“It… it’s not that bad” he mumbled. “It’s just something we both like and it doesn’t intrude on my dreams” he explained her as best he could, a little nervous to have to voice it like that. “Really, it’s fine!”

“If you say so… but may I ask what your dream is? What do you want out of your life, Jordan? Your mother is a friend of mine and I don’t want to see her only son wither and give up on his dreams for the pleasure of my eldest daughter – even if I could understand why you’d be attracted by her.”

Mouse opened his mouth but no word came out of it. Suddenly, he realized that he didn’t know how to answer it. What was his dream? What did he truly want to achieve? What could he do with his life? He had stopped thinking about it in depth ever since he had become Kat’s boyfriend, and even before that, he had never really given it more than a spare thought here and there. With great surprise, he realized that he really didn’t know what he wanted to become in the future. He loved Kat, he wanted to be with her, but what sort of man he’d be was strangely undefined.

It’s something I’d like to know myself, added Kendalynn, and he felt her mind pressing on his closer, as if she was trying to take him into a warm embrace while peering deeper into his thoughts and ideas, seeking something. Who do you want to be, beyond my Mouse… that’s something I need to know! I wouldn’t want any foul play, you know…

“I… I don’t really know” admitted Jordan, looking up at Marilyn, but those words were equally – even more so, in fact – addressed to Kat. “I haven’t really taken the time to think about it. I… I mean, I’m just a teenager, it’s still so far away…”

“So far away? You’re a Minor dear” gently chided him the matronly MAJOR. “I mean, I could understand one of our kind saying something like that, but one of yours? You don’t have that much time in this world, sadly…”

He didn’t like the way she said it, slightly patronizing, nor the words themselves, but she had a point, he knew it. Even without the reinforcing humming from Kendalynn, he knew she was right. Minors lived short lives compared to MAJORS, barely half of theirs. But still, he knew he was right. He was young, even for one of his kind and he didn’t feel confident enough to know what he wanted to become. He wasn’t like his idol, Alejandro Matthewson, who had basically landed himself in the lap of an incredibly powerful woman, in so many ways, that steering her some way was already a whole job into itself.

And I’m not meaning that you’re unimportant or something! he hastily added to the intention of his girlfriend, who seemed to be fuming inside of his own head, which made thinking a lot harder when he was already pressured by Marilyn.

“I know but… I’m just starting High School. And today, I think we can’t have Minors being railroaded toward something at my age anymore, Madam” he managed to say, with a voice firmer than he had dared to hope. “We need to be able to seek out our future and make mistakes and get back on track, with the help of those who love us – and whom we love” he added, looking over his shoulder at his girlfriend, who was gracious enough to blush a little as their eyes met – and she was the one who looked away first!

“That’s awfully mature coming from you. But I guess I should have expected that, since your mother praised you so much – and in fact she’s the main reason I forgave you, young lady” she said slowly, before turning toward her daughter to glare at her.

“What? Seriously?” gasped Kat, which made Mouse laugh a little, until he felt her sending a probe of complains in his mind.

“Why do you sound so surprised? You know how I am, and I wouldn’t have relented, if someone I trust and to whom I consider myself – not really indebted but... Well, suffice to say, that your boyfriend’s mom is the reason why you’re allowed back here; one of those at least. And now, hush, I’d like to talk with Jordan while he works on my feet.”

Mouse felt the displeasure of his towering girlfriend, but she managed to remain silent and disdainfully looked away. As for him, he focused more on his task at hand. The foot of Marilyn that he was still working on was truly massive, easily the size of his whole torso, give or take a few centimeters and it was heavy, but he had to support it while kneading and massaging it. It was a good thing he had done something similar so often with Kat, because his arms were sturdier than when they had started – and even like that, it was straining to work on Marilyn’s appendage.

“Anyway… so, you don’t yet know what you want to be in the future… but surely you want to do something out of yourself?” pressed the giantess as she tilted her head, surprising Jordan with how eager she seemed to better understand him, something he wasn’t used among MAJORS – save Kat, of course.

“Well…” he started, frowning a little as his fingers met a particularly recalcitrant portion of her foot which didn’t want to relax in spite of his efforts. “When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher like my mom” he admitted. “But I’ve realized it wouldn’t work – how would I be able to be respected by MAJOR students? And I wouldn’t want to teach only to Minors, it’d be bad, I think…”

“Yes, I can’t see MAJORS being ready to listen to a Minor in such a way – especially teenagers, who can be a raucous and uncouth lot. Wouldn’t I know it, I’ve got three kids in this period of their life already!”

“And you were one once upon a time” groaned Kendalynn – and Mouse didn’t need to look at up to see her scowling at her mother.

“Of course I was, don’t be a sour puss” huffed Marilyn, surprising both teenager with her vulgarity. “What? Did you think your mother didn’t know how to curse, young girl? If you did, that shows how immature and untrained you still are. You want reach the top and enhance the MacGregor’s prestige that way, you know?”

“Oh come on!” grumbled Kat, but Mouse could tell her heart wasn’t in it.

“I’m serious Kendalynn” chided her mother. “You need to become better than that if you want to succeed. You have lofty ambitions” and hearing that, Jordan was all ears, even if he felt the sudden unease of his girlfriend through the Bond and, for once, pushed it further, making use of his natural abilities as a Minor to peer deeper. “And I don’t want to see you waste your talents away just because you’re too eager to rush things, on so many levels. It’s not like that that you’ll achieve the buyout of rivals and the destruction of their reputations!”

“Mooooooooooooooom!” complained Kat, in what was possibly the first and clearest display ever of her young age still, which made Mouse chuckle. “Hey! It’s not funny” she spat at him, but his hilarity only grew.

“I’m sorry” he managed to say between his bouts of laughter, as he felt tears forming in his eyes.

“Don’t be” puffed Marilyn. “It’s a really good thing for both of you that you’re able to laugh like that at my daughter’s expense.”

“What?” gasped Kat, who seemed awestruck, even as the words of her mother barely registered to the laughing Minor working on one enormous foot.

“Don’t be so surprised, young girl. If your boyfriend was so terrified of you that he couldn’t react that way when you speak like a five years old who has been denied her Barbie doll, I’d have to take some serious action, no matter what. And of course, if should his behavior truly change in that direction…”

“It won’t happen” cut her off Kat, which surprised Mouse enough to stop his hilarity – she was deadly serious now, he could feel it – almost see it – thanks to the Bond! “I won’t ever do anything which could hurt or… or diminish him that way!”

“But you’d have no problem diminishing him in other ways? Like having him working on your feet all evening or biting him until you draw a lot of blood?” Marilyn pressed on, her voice so stern that Jordan froze a moment. “Not that I mind you working your magic on mine, dear” she added to his intention, which made him chuckle nervously as he resumed his duty.

“Should I start on the other one?” he squeaked, his natural fearfulness of MAJORS returning full force.

“Sure, why not?” she replied and removed easily the first foot to replace it with the second, which seemed to be heavier, now that Jordan was already a little bit tired.

“I’m not diminishing him – in any way. And I bit him like that once!” countered Kat, but even Mouse could tell she was mostly pouting and unable to formulate real rebuke to her mother’s observations, which probably meant that Marilyn had won this discussion.

“Of course… and do you take me for a fool? I told you already. I was your age once, I know how easy it is to be enthralled by the power we have over Minors! And I don’t want you hurting the son of a dear friend of mine, is it clear?”

“Yeah, crystal…” mumbled a defeated Kat, and suddenly Jordan wondered what would happen now.