- Text Size +

Chapter 19: Deep Thinking – Deep Dive

Mouse shifted uncomfortably. It wasn’t so much that he was afraid, he tried to convince himself. He was a little nervous, that was all. It wasn’t really a surprise, of course. The last two weeks had been quite tiring and taxing after all! For starter, he had had to deal with Kat’s mom a lot more than he used to, and she was at least as nerve grating as her daughter when she wanted to. Then school had started to get a lot harder with new subjects broached which made him press his brain to understand and try to compete with his MAJORS comrades.

But even that would have been okay if it hadn’t meant dealing with Kat’s obsession. She wanted to achieve that sort of spiritual connection or whatever it was which allowed MAJORS to discover themselves through the Bond, ancient style. He did his best to help her, searching about this stuff on Minors only forums and the like, but he couldn’t find anything useful. Not many people seemed to attempt it on those and those who pretended that they had were unable or unwilling to give any relevant information about the process.

Not that any of this seemed to matter for Kendalynn. As far as Jordan could tell, she was undeterred and in possession of an absolute certainty regarding her inevitable success. Something which made Mouse a lot less confident than it should have. He knew her and how obsessive she could get – but also how uncaring for dangers her whole kind was. If she wanted to experiment that deep Bond or whatever it may have been called, she’d succeed. He was just extremely worried that the cost would be too steep for either of them.

“I’m really not sure it’s a good idea to do it now” he pleaded, his voice shivering a little, even to his ears. “Perhaps we should wait another week, to do more research?”

She look at him from over her shoulder, her long hair braided and spilling from over her left shoulder toward her torso, allowing him to see in full view her naked and muscular back. To say that it was impressive would have been an understatement. She was so damn muscular! Not big, bulging muscles like so many of her kind seemed to love and enjoy, men or women really. No, hers were long and slim, yet obviously stronger than steel cables. It fitted her well, enhancing her predatory nature. Those were the muscles of tigers, panthers and other big cats, able to move swiftly and strike with incredible force and precision. Like her.

“We’ve already talked about it” she sighed. “We won’t find anything more in a week, that’s just impossible. Get used to it Mouse, we’re doing it now! And I know we’ll be safe, so stop worrying, really. I won’t let anything bad happen to you.”

And who will prevent anything bad happening to you? Me who doesn’t even know what we’ll do? he thought, thankful that they weren’t Bonded yet.

Not that it would change anything. They were awake when they should have still be sleeping in each other’s arms, enjoying the early hours of a rainy Saturday morning, and it was proof enough that Kat was tired of waiting. The rest of the house was still sleeping and Mouse had to sit on the woolen carpet covering the floor of her room. Not a bad sensation, all things considered, but he’d rather have sat on an uncomfortable wooden chair if it meant that he didn’t risk his mind and – more importantly – Kat’s. But his giantess lover didn’t care about his misgivings, at all.

He shivered a little. While the old house was warm enough for a MAJOR, it was another story for a Minor, and waiting naked – because obviously Kat was adamant that it was needed – meant that in those first few weeks of the year, quite cold in Boston, he was left with his body fat to preserve his warmth – that and frantic attempts to rub his arms and legs to bring back some life into his limbs as he patiently waited for his lover to decide that she was ready to start – combing her hair probably played no impact on what she had in mind, but he hadn’t the nerve to tell her, of course.

“Okay, I hope you’re ready” she finally stated, getting up and turning on her heels, offering him a view he truly adored. “We’re doing it now!”

She was entirely naked, of course. Her pale skin offered quite the contrast with his dark one. And her body was a sculpted wonder where his own was rather flabby – if not really fat per se, he didn’t eat so much and was used to exercising just enough to maintain a relatively normal shape – for a Minor. Compared to a MAJOR, he look woefully out of shape, but he was used to it by now. He took enough pleasure in seeing the corded muscles of Kat playing underneath her pale skin to not care about his own physique anymore.

“Should I get up?” he asked her as she approached him, forcing him to look up even more, his eyes wandering off toward her red pubic hairs before being stopped by her large breasts, blocking out his view entirely.

“No, don’t move” she ordered gently.

She walked around him and he did his best to not shift nervously. Soon, she stood in his back and he felt her starting to sit. Her long legs appeared on either sides of him and soon formed a circular wall around his whole body. A large, powerful, hand snaked from over his left shoulder and gently pushed him backward, until their bodies touched. He felt the tenderness but also the eagerness of his lover, her predatory nature and he closed his eyes, focusing on the Bond and what he could offer her through it. Mere seconds later, her mind touched his and with a deep breath and they dived together into the Bond.

 

* * *

 

Mouse found himself in the strangest place ever. It wasn’t his first time experiencing the Bond Plane but it had always been with plenty of other Minors and, more importantly, a MAJOR teacher who knew what he was doing. It was always a sunny, beautiful place. His teacher favored a sandy beach, with clear sea and beautiful trees to provide shade. And he obviously liked to be at the same size as his students, literally eye level with them, which helped Jordan feel more confident when he Bonded with so many peoples. This experience was completely different from those sessions, however.

For starter, there was no sea, no trees, no sandy beaches. It was a strange amalgamation of plenty of stuff he couldn’t recognize at first. Then he realized that he was looking at a strange, distorted, version of both his Mom’s apartment and Kat’s house. Things seemed to be twisted and absolutely out of proportions. He seemed to be minuscule! As he looked around, searching for Kat, and saw nothing, his terror started to mount and he considered breaking the Bond, just to be safe. But then, he felt her will pushing him to reconsider and he stopped. He just had to wait for her to appear.

“Ah, there you are!” she boomed and he jumped in the air as the roof of the house was removed.

His mouth fell to the floor as he saw giant fingers, ending in long serrated claws, pushing their ways through the walls and lifting the roof as if it weighted nothing. Light inundated the piece he was in but of course he was not blinded. And so he was able to witness Kat in all her monstrous, majestic, glory. He knew that in the Bond, the face peoples wore were closer to what they really were on the inside, or at least how they saw each themselves. It was part of the whole danger of this place, especially for MAJORS, because sometimes it could be unpleasant.

But he had never heard or seen anything like Kat. She was enormous, for starter. Not just tall, but a true-blood giantess. If he had had to give her a size, a good hundred meters tall was the least he’d have said, gauging from his position on the floor. And she wasn’t just so much taller than normal. Her face, her whole body, had the mien of an apex predator. Her stretched further back on her cheeks, and revealed fangs longer than he was tall – at least he suspected that they were. Her face was both more bestial and beautiful, as while no animal ears appeared in the tangled mass of her fiery red hair, she didn’t need it to look like a tiger.

“Well, I’ll be damned! You’re even cuter that way, and I’d never have believed it was possible?” she giggled as she threw away the roof, which shifted out of existence once it left her hands. “But aren’t you a tad too tall for a Mouse?”

All around Mouse, things seemed to get bigger and bigger, until he was no more than four or five centimeters tall. He squeaked but didn’t do anything else, being too surprised by the changes around him and the power that Kat seemed to possess over this place. And her presence became all the more impressive to his eyes – as far as he was seeing anything else in this place. She had been gigantic before, but now she was simply out of this world. And it aroused him. He felt his dick strengthening and he did nothing to hide it – she had to know the effects she had on him after all, that was the whole point of the Bonding.

She extended a hand toward him, her claws so much taller than he was that he shuddered even as one of his hand descended toward his penis. He gritted his teeth and managed to not jerk off as the immense trunks, far larger than his whole body – he suspected that it’d have needed at least three other persons his size to circle the tip of her pointer, once you discounted the extremely sharp end of the claw, which traced deep gouge into the wooden floor, even as the furniture around those incredible fingers was crushed with almost contemptuous ease – but Kat couldn’t hide form him how much she liked it.

With surprising gentleness, he was picked up and lifted from the ground and dropped in a vast hand. Looking around, he noticed that the outside world was quite different from the strange house he had first appeared in. The world seemed to be bathed into a low, eerie blue light, which covered a formless landscape, which was both terrifying and incredibly beautiful. It was so mesmerizing that he almost forgot where he was, until he felt a powerful wind wash over his body, making his long hair flow and – wait, what long hair?

His hands shot toward his head and he noticed that his size wasn’t the sole thing which had changed for him. His hair was usually kept relatively short, but now, it was flowing all over his back. It was still curly but strangely still formed a sort of mane, not unlike straighter hairs would have done. And his arms… his arms were covered by a short, brownish fur. As he passed his fingers in his hair, they also collided with something which moved and shifted, making him squeak once more. He had ears! Mouse’s ears, instead of his normal ones!

“What the fuck is happening to me?” he yelped, panic starting to take over his mind.

“Well, duh!” huffed Kat, her breath washing over his body, forcing him to take a step back, which made him get just a tiny bit closer to the edge, but was enough to suppress his fear of the changes, trading it for the fear of falling. “Did you really think I was the only one changing here?”

“No! I mean, yes! I…” he replied, feeling utterly lost and confused, in spite of his best efforts.

It was something he should have taken into consideration, of course. He knew he changed a little when he entered the Bond in such a way. At school, he often appeared like a less solid version of himself. His teachers used to say that he turned a little vaporous, because of his shyness probably. He had gotten used to it over time. But this transformation into some sort of rodent-like mutant was totally different and could only mean one thing. When with Kat he was absolutely a mouse then! He’d have to accept it, even if it made him feel all the more at the mercy of his girlfriend, who was now a living mountain compared to his puny size.

“You know Mouse, we won’t be able to do what we want to do if you freak out because of your appearance! I mean, think about how I should react myself!” she added, tracing the outline of her feminine and yet predatory features, from the top of her head to her curves below, which he couldn’t see because he didn’t dare walk toward the edge of her hand.

“It’s easier to deal with all of it when you’re as tall as you are!” he shouted, a little angry now.

“We’re in our heads Mouse. I’m not taller than you here, except if we both want it. And I kind of like you so small, so be a dear and stay that way for now, okay babe?”

Jordan opened his mouth then closed it. She was absolutely right, of course, but it didn’t made it easier to accept. He’d have loved to be as tall as she was here, but somehow he knew he wouldn’t be able to achieve such a towering size. It was not in him; in fact he suspected he’d have felt like a fraud. He could look Kat eye to eye when the need arose but he couldn’t match her physically, not even here, in this place where imagination ruled all. Better to accept it and to try and move on to other things, while she seemed relatively placid.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked him, frowning – which considered their apparent size difference here – if it was even a here – was a lot more impressive than in real life, where it already easily forced him to reveal everything. “I’m not sure I like this form of Bond, I can’t read your thoughts here!”

It was something he was actually happy about. Not that she couldn’t read his thoughts if she tried, but in this form of the Bond, it was a side effect of being able to experience the power of one’s imagination. It was meant to lay bare the soul as far as he understood it, not so much the mind. But all of this barely helped him deal with what was to come. All they had discovered about ancient Bonding made clear that this place was not the end but the very start of their journey, and already Jordan was feeling more than a little overwhelmed. But telling his seemingly titanic girlfriend that he saw the whole deal as a terrible idea was even less an option than in the real world.

“Wha… what do we do now?” he asked her, trying to bring the subject on something else than her inability to know exactly what he had in mind.

“I don’t know, not really” she grumbled, and her fingers started to close into a fist, forming arches above him, which made Mouse gulp but said nothing – he was confident that she wouldn’t hurt him and he was of course right, the sharp claws stopped far away from him, still high in the air. “As far as I understand, we’re just supposed to go deeper, but I don’t really know how. Any idea?”

Jordan opened his mouth the closed it. He was ready to answer that he had none, but it would have been a sort of lie. Not that he knew what to do now, but… but there was thing feeling in his chest, this pressure in his head, which he just noticed but seemed to have been with him all this time spent on the Bond Plane – perhaps even longer. He fidgeted, not sure if he should trust it completely. But on a hunch, he decided that it was well worth the risk. At worst, nothing would happen and they’d have to try to better understand the texts they had stumbled upon in their search.

“I think… I think we need to, uh, stop focusing on us, individually” he started, and as he spoke, he found that the words came strangely easily to him, as if he was just speaking something he had learnt long ago, forgotten and then rediscovered just now. “We need to become one, so our individualities need to take a backstage for a moment – both of ours” he added as he noticed a glimmer in Kat’s eyes which made him a little worried. “At least as a starting point. After that, I… I think we’ll need to focus as one toward this enlightenment stuff.”

“So you’re telling me I can’t just gulp you down so we can be one” she chuckled, as she bit the air just above her hand for good measure. “It would have been easier. How are we even supposed to become one, anyway? Isn’t it the whole point of the Bond at a basic level?”

“I… don’t really know?” Mouse said, feeling his nervousness return a little, but he was almost certain he was going or at least thinking in the right direction with his ideas. “But I think that, perhaps I can… I can try to start it up? If you trust me?”

“Or course I trust you, you silly Mouse” stated the enormous woman, her voice softening to a low, tender whisper. “I trust you entirely, okay? So… if you feel like you’ve got a clue about what we need to do, then try it on. At worst it won’t work and we’ll be send back to our senses I guess!”

“Thank you! Thank you so much Kendalynn!” he chirped, feeling his confidence boosted by her endorsement, even as se blushed and turned the head away, probably embarrassed by what she had just said, his reaction to it and his use of her name.

“Don’t overdo it” she mumbled, blushing – and one her titanic features, it was somehow even more beautiful than when it happened outside of the Bond Plane, but Jordan didn’t dare say it out loud, for fear of losing his inspiration.

He didn’t knew how to call the feeling he had in his guts just now but that. Inspiration. He had no clear idea of what he did or why, it just felt right, as if it was something he had meant to do all along but had just never found the time or the confidence before. He felt his will coalescing, forming a sharp edge inside of him, his mental body straightening itself as he prepared to unleash it. Then, he extended his consciousness toward Kendalynn. It wasn’t hard at all, after all they were already Bonded, but the feeling was entirely different from what either of them was used to, and it required a lot more focus to produce and sustain.

“Whoa! What’s happening!?” boomed Kat, and he could tell that she was suddenly a little anxious – a part of him wanted to tell her that he had warned her that this original Bonding nonsense was dangerous, but now that he had started it, Mouse couldn’t stop it anyway, even if he had wanted to… and he felt the need, the compulsion, to keep it up anyway.

“Don’t worry, trust me! Focus on me!” he told her, doing his best to try and find the words. “Focus on me and not you while I focus on you and not me!”

She grimaced but said nothing, and he felt her mind tensing and moving toward him. Later, when he tried to describe it, the closest he could tell was that he felt as if their minds snaked past each other’s in a narrow tunnel and as they moved melted into one. He was looking up at her face and down at his body at the exact same moment, her thought started and he finished them, and the reverse was also true. It was both frightening and exhilarating. It was truly like a liberation, as if he could finally express something he had kept bottled inside of him for years without even knowing it. A great joy washed over him, either his or hers but it didn’t matter anymore at this point.

“That’s incredible!” they said, their two voices, their two minds, working in tandem, united beyond anything the Bond usually did – and yet, now both knew it was but a start.

They took a deep breath, and they saw one part of them being lifted from the hand of the other while they did so. They released it and the small form was almost sent over the edge of the vast hand where he stood, but not fear fell upon them for they knew that everything that was, including themselves here, were products of their minds, and nothing in there could harm them, in any way, shape or form. They were all powerful here, one mind from two beings or two minds from one being, the difference was blurred and great joy came with it.

But they knew it wasn’t enough. It wasn’t yet the enlightenment they were seeking, even if they knew that they were close to achieve it, they just needed to push it forward. To discover who they really were. And now, as they were one, they couldn’t muster any reluctance, any precaution. Why would have they, when they were so powerful, and yet so gentle, incredibly vast and yet so puny? They looked at themselves, from two vantage points and smiled, and laughed. In seconds they were ready to go further than where they were, to try it on, no matter the risks. And then they went beyond.

They didn’t really understood what they did to achieve their goals. Was it annihilating all the barriers which remained between their selves? Or perhaps it was because their wills were perfectly aligned, their curiosity perfectly aligned and their minds able to focus entirely and what laid beyond the veil. And they realized afterwards that it would never matter, for there were no words for what they experienced. How could a seer could explain to a blind man what the colors of the rainbow were? It was impossible, and what they lived through marked them deeply.

“Aaaaaaaaah!” screamed one throat, and neither Mouse nor Kat could tell who had let out this bellowing yell, as they were startled and pushed out of the Bond, and back into their bodies, so brutally that it took them long minutes to get their bearings.

Mouse was on his back, his breathing harsh and yet he didn’t feel hurt or afraid. It was simply as if he had finally discovered who he was deep down and it was something he would have to live with for the rest of his life. And it was okay, he realized with some surprise that he loved the person he was in truth. He was kind and gentle and he loved to be dominated and it was because of this that he could love Kendalynn in a way which would make them stronger and healthier together, even if she bit him a little, even if she dominated him a little roughly and he loved the idea. They would forge something stronger together now, he realized.

“Oh God…” whined Kat, bringing his senses to the present situation. “It was too much… It was too much” she continued, as she curled into a ball, and suddenly Mouse felt worried – but the effects of their deep dive into the Bond made it harder for him to be worried, even if he realized that his cheeks were covered in tears, which streamed freely.

“Kat! What’s happening?” he asked, his voice low and distant as the haze was still over him.

“It was too much…” she replied, and she looked up at him, with large tears also running down her cheeks. “It was just too much Mouse…” she added as powerful strides were heard from the other side of the closed door.

“What’s happening here!?”