- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And we continue our weekly story ! I hope you'll like this chapter :) !

Chapter 4: Second Semester – Second week

“Kendalynn! Get your head in the game or I’ll put you on the bench!” roared Coach Dominguez.

“Sorry coach” panted the red-haired MAJOR, as she tried to catch her breath.

“Sorry won’t cut it for you. You’re supposed to be one of our aces! And your own time get trashed as if you didn’t even try to run! I want this attitude of yours fixed for next run, or you’re out for the day, is it clear!? I’ve got a lot of more than eager young gals who would kill to have your spot on the team! And I’ll give them just that if you don’t pull yourself up!”

Kendalynn simply nodded, gritting her teeth. It could have been a perfect opportunity for her to let lose a little – a lot of MAJORS needed to release some steam and such a stressful situation was the perfect time to do it. But she wasn’t like the others. She was a MacGregor and it meant that she needed to be better than them – her Mom stressed that out quite often. And she had cultivated a certain public image, one where she couldn’t just blow up and screech at the coach of the track and field club because she had had a bad week.

All her perfect plans were unraveling, all because Mouse was too stubborn to admit that he wasn’t able to navigate school life without her. Hell, he wasn’t able to navigate life without a MAJOR, like all minors –even if they were loath to admit it now! But she just couldn’t hit the idiots surrounding him all day because they were also Freshmen, it just wouldn’t do. So he was stuck, forced to ruminate and think about a plan, some way to achieve greater control over her Mouse. And it always brought her back to one simple – yet heavy- action: bonding.

“So… the great MacGregor has forgotten how to run? I guess it isn’t good enough for you anymore?” hissed a girl to her left as she sat down on the bench to drink a little and freshen up before the next bout of running –and Kat’s temper flared.

“I could still beat your sorry ass anytime I want, Keshia!” she shot back, glaring at the other MAJOR.

“Whoa there!” laughed the black haired teenager, smaller but stockier than Kat. “Kendalynn MacGregor got some actual backbone! Who would have thought that miss Goody Two Shoes could yell! I surely didn’t, am I right girls?”

Dana, Mina and Shirley, Keshia’s cronies laughed stupidly at that retort and it made Kat’s blood boil even more, but she now was able to put a lit to her temper. The four seniors certainly didn’t deserve her to lose more of her cool. They were good runners, but not great like her –except Keshia whow as a moron- and getting angry at them would only make them happy. I’ll inflict upon them the greatest insult that one can give another – ignoring them. A decision harder to hold to when Keshia kept pushing her buttons.

“I heard there is an unbonded minor in school and that you tried to bond him the very first day, only to be soundly rejected. Which shows he has good judgment, if nothing else!”

“I didn’t try to bond him! I just talked with him!” spat Kat, almost adding that they knew each other.

It would have been a dire mistake, because the rumor machine would have gone even more insufferable. She had tasked Karen with discovering who was gossiping like that behind her back, but so far, after more than a week, nothing had come out of it, which frustrated the two girls. Kendalynn because it added a lot of strain on her act to maintain her public figure as it was known, Karen because she felt unable to help her best friend and didn’t take it healthily – belittling herself and saying that she wasn’t good enough.

“Yeah, sure” drooled Shirley, with her very slow way of talking, which made her sound even dumber than she already was – Kat had never heard her being praised for anything but her running. “You don’t want to admit that he didn’t want a goody like you is all!”

“That’s right” added Dana. “You just want to preserve your image by pretending that you didn’t fail at seducing a freshman minor! Pathetic! Clearly, you have no idea how to court on of those little guys, that’s so damn obvious!”

“What they want is bad girls!” said Mina, her voice as shrill and insufferable as ever. “They need to be handled rough and put in their place, and then they’ll eat you in the hand! That’s what my dad always say, that’s how he got my step-mother!”

“I would like to get my hands on the little bitch” laughed Keisha. “I’ll make him scream, and before a week, he would eat me out, but not in the hand, if you know what I mean!”

Ket felt her face contorting in disgust and did nothing to hide her contempt. This discussion was a new low. She almost –almost- contemplated using her mother’s influence to have those gross girls expelled, somehow. But she decided against it, mainly because her mom would have chided her for being so ridiculously petty and try to use someone’s else power to deal with her problems. Plus, it was obvious that she had other options at her disposal. Like two Cyclopeans who could be unleashed on those idiots, if she handled them well.

“You got a problem with my plans, MacGregor?” hissed Keisha, when she finally noticed the face Kendalynn was doing – another testament of how dim-witted she was.

“Well, I was just wondering how you would do that, considering that you’ve never been able to held your own compared to me when it comes to either exams or running” she stated coldly.

“Your rich-ass bitch! All you’ve got his your Momma sucking the teacher’s dicks, you trash!” barked Keisha, jumping on her feet, raging visibly, as she clenched her hands into fists.

“What a ridiculous assertion” huffed Kendalynn, who shook her head. “You’re just angry at the fact that I, because of my hard work and caring nature, am better than you are, Keisha. Admit it.”

Secretly, Kendalynn hoped that the other teenager would be stupid enough to throw a punch at her. Her predatory nature hadn’t be able to be satisfied, because she had decided to avoid being alone with her Mouse, even at his home. Partly because his mother was now more often at home at the same time, since they came and went from school together. But also because she didn’t trust herself enough to not give in to her frustration and bond him on a whim. Which she would have been ashamed off. She needed him to request the bond, and then she could decide to play with her prey or give him what he wanted. As she deemed fit.

“You little shit! You think you could win against me, when you’re clearly gaining weight and is unable to run like you used to, when even newbies have crushed you since last week!”

“Really? Then why don’t we race, right here, right now? But perhaps the only thing you can run is your mouth?” Kat spat, letting her anger pierce through her fake public persona for the second time, but caring a lot less about it right now.

“Now, that’s what I wanted to hear!” roared Coach Domingez, startling all the girls. “Kendalynn, Keisha, on the starting blocks! Now!” she barked as the two girls seemed to hesitate.

Kendalynn didn’t try to talk back to her Coach. As the sole Cyclopean teacher, she had such an imposing physique, which made her unfit to run and yet perfect to rule over all the girl’s sport clubs. She was around five meter and a half (18f) and with massive muscles all around. Domingez shared the same kind of curves as her cousin Melania, only less vast. And she was a lot less of a bitch, even if she had made sure that her cousin got here but less than conventional and acceptable means.

“But Coach! We’re supposed to run later this afternoon!” whined Keisha, as her cronies acquiesced.

“Do I look like I give a fuck, you twat!?” yelled the giantess, making all the girls around her wince.

“No…” meekly admitted Keisha, looking utterly pathetic, thought Kat.

“Then on the track, or I’ll kick you out of this club! Literally!” bellowed the Cyclopean.

Kendalynn and Keisha glared at each other, but they followed the orders, and walked toward the track and field. None spoke to the other and Kat was thankful for that. She stretched her arms and shoulders, as she tried to relax her ankles. Keisha didn’t really bother doing more than the latter, which proved that she still didn’t understood how the whole body had to be used to achieve the best time in a run. Kat smiled, realizing that it would be an easy win, and decided to humiliate the other girl – it would make her feel better without breaking her public lie.

“Ready? Set. Go!” bellowed Coach Domingez, as soon as the two girls were in position.

Kat launched herself forward, her legs devouring the distance, and her arms pumping the air. Her reasonably-sized breasts made her run harder than it had been in previous years, and to her surprise, Keisha was able to held her own against her, perhaps even leaving her in her trail. The older girl was slightly smaller than her, but she had more powerful muscles, courtesy of her age. And Kat was still tired from her previous run on the track. She gritted her teeth and tried to beat Keisha, at all costs. I won’t accept to be beaten by that… that moron!

She tried to steady her breathing – she knew that it seemed more logical to breathe sharply and quickly to better oxygenate her muscles, but she had learnt long ago that it wasn’t the case. It was useful in a fight or flight situation, but she never dared to hope that it would be enough. She needed control – she craved it. And she needed to win! She was a MAJOR, she needed to prove to herself, to Keisha, to the Coach, to everyone, that she was better than all the others.

She managed to close the gap between her and the other teenager just as they finished the first quarter of the track. It was a good thing, but not enough, by far. She needed to do better than that. She forgot about her tiredness, her problems, everything. Everything but her Mouse. Coach Domingez had been right to shake her out of her current pathetic downward spiral. She needed to be better, to do better, to seize back her Mouse. And she had everything at hand to succeed. She just needed to discover what he wanted, and give it to him and he would do everything she wanted.

She grinned as she passed Keisha at the half point of the run and she resisted the urge to gloat and look at her. She had to force herself more than she had expected to win this – the other MAJOR was a far better runner than in her memory, even when taking into account that it was her first time on the field today, unlike herself. Any mistake could make her lose, and she refused it with all her being. She needed to win, for herself, for her Mouse to belong to her, and for the future she wanted to forge for both of them. She sprinted faster.

She heard distorted sounds, which could have been roars, either encouraging or disparaging her, but Kendalynn didn’t care either way. She ran for herself and what she wanted to achieve. Nothing else, no one else, truly mattered. At the end of the field, she almost saw her Mouse, dutifully waiting to be picked up and toyed with and it pushed her even farther. Her lungs were starting to hurt, her throat burned her and her legs and arms screamed in agony, but she pushed farther than she had ever done so, trying to be fast enough to catch that glimpse before it dissipated.

She finished the race with more than fifteen meters (16,4 yards) on Keisha, who was almost as red as she suspected she herself was. Blood surged in her ears, its roar in her vein so powerful that for a time, she couldn’t hear anything, even as a lot of body closed around her. She leaned forward, putting her hands on her knees and trying to get her breath back, as all her limbs shook, having been pushed beyond their limits more than ever. She felt a huge smile creep on her face as she realized that she suddenly felt like her usual self.

“Not bad MacGegor! Not bad at all!” laughed the Coach, lifting her from the ground to have a better look at her, something which always terrified Kat, who hated feeling so powerless.

“Than… thanks, Coach” she said while trying to catch her breath and bring some energy back in her limbs, which felt like lead now that adrenaline’s effect was fading.

“Don’t thanks me yet! You better be able to push yourself that much at every practice time, to go farther than that during the championships! Otherwise, I’ll make sure you’ll be sorry about it. I hope I’m clear!” she ended, glaring at Kat, who suddenly wondered if what she felt was usual for a Minor.

“Crystal, Coach” replied Kendalynn, as she knew was expected of her, and was reward by a drop toward the ground, which she hit without any damage, even if she almost lost her balance.

“Good. No go hit the shower, I need to chew on Keshia and her little slackers of a friend…”

No matter how tired she was, Kendalynn managed to not smile when she heard the enormous coach barking at the senior girl and her friends. She couldn’t afford more slip-up today. She felt her body shake in exhaustion, and she did her best to hide it. The showers would do her good, and then going home. She’d need time to thing off the best plan to ensnare her Mouse fully in her trap. Just as she was catching her things in the locker, shampoo and all, she noticed that her phone had an unread message. She quickly looked at him and gasped.

She hastily put all of her belongings in her gym bag and rushed toward the exit, not caring one bit that she was sweaty, smelly and disheveled. Miss Smith had wrote her almost fifteen minutes ago that she needed her to come and pick up Jordan, because his mother had to remain at school for an unscheduled staff reunion. It was a golden opportunity and Kat silently swore at Coach Gimenez, who almost made her miss this. Thankfully, as soon as she texted back that she was sorry for being late and that she would indeed pick up Mouse, she received an “Ok, thanks!” from the teacher.

She flew over the whole campus to reach the main entrance. She had no difficulty finding her Mouse, since he was surrounded by a dozen or so freshmen who made quite the raucous at the front door. Older MAJORS didn’t seem bothered enough to come and intervene, either because some were already bonded outside school, or simply not interested in minors – ever since Shannon Matthewson had started her campaign, some peoples had taken to not bond or be with the smaller human as an act of MAJOR PRIDE.

“Sorry for being late!” she huffed, as soon as she could toward over the back of the younger students. “Ready to go home, Jordan?”

“Yes…” meekly replied her Mouse, lifting her bag back on his shoulder and starting to walk, avoiding to look at her in the eyes, as if he was embarrassed.

“Hey! Who do you think you are to just come and take him with you!?” asked an Asian-looking boy.

“A family friend who has been tasked with bringing him home. You may not have noticed, but you all have homework, and Jordan, needs to focus on it more than on being constantly surrounded by his new friends – nobody want him to drop out of school, after all.”

As she expected, this maneuver worked. None of the younger MAJOR was yet ready to admit that they were vying for more than Jordan’s friendship, and it meant that they didn’t dare frontally oppose her pretense at caring about his grades, because they would have looked selfish. Plus, it would have killed all their opportunities to become more than annoying acquaintances to her Mouse if any of them had said that he had no need to come to school if he bonded one of them. Sure, she thought it too, but she had several advantages over them, like being an old family friend.

“So, anyone else want to prevent me from escorting Jordan home, just like his mother asked me to do?” added Kat, pushing her advantage. “No? That’s what I suspected. Now, please, come with me Jordan, we need to bring you in safely, don’t we?”

 He didn’t answer her, but he followed her as soon as she started walking. For once, she was quite happy that she was extremely tired. In the rare occasions she found herself walking with Jordan outside his house, in previous years, it had been extremely difficult to not give in to the urge to walk as briskly as she wanted to, and it was even harder to not simply catch him and carry him like a pet or precious item, because she had little patience for this kind of things. But today, she was truly too tired to not be extremely happy at how slowly he walked.

“Won’t we use your car?” he finally asked, looking down, at her feet, seeming too intimidated to look at her face, which made her both happy and a little nervous, because it didn’t seem that she would be able to gain back the influence she had on him just a week and a half prior.

“No, I’ll take it to go home, but you live very nearby, we should be hear in ten minutes or so. You should be fine, don’t you think? I mean, I have your medication if you aren’t feeling to well.”

“But won’t your feet hurt? You… you look tired…” he added, surprising her.

“I’m fine” she huffed, even if her breath was swallower than usual. When she looked down at him, he still avoided her gaze to look at her feet; and she wanted to do something about it, but they were still too far away from his apartment for her to do anything.

They walked for about twenty minutes until they reached the building where her Mouse lived, and they barely exchanged a word. Jordan seemed extremely intimidated and didn’t want to talk much – as usual. And she was thinking of her next moves. She needed to hook him up today, she couldn’t afford to wait for another such opportunity to arise. So far, no one had been bold enough to forcefully bring him in a lone corner of school to bond him and do the naughty, but it wouldn’t last. She felt that urge and she knew she contained herself far better than most.

Kat regularly glanced at her Mouse during the walk, just to make sure that he was okay and was following her properly. And each time, he seemed to be looking at her feet. At first, she just thought he was nervous, because he was quite perceptive for a minor and had realized what she had in mind - roughly. But she started to see something else in his behavior. It was almost as if he was transfixed by her feet, still clad in her running shoes, full of sweat after the intense training she had had.

Carefully, she extended her mind toward his own. It was a risky move, because he practiced the exercises devised to protect a minor’s mind from outside interferences. She had tried to convince him to stop, that it was against his very nature, but sometimes he could be really stubborn. Still, he was far from having mastered it, so she hoped that she would be able to learn at least a little bit of what was happening in his pretty little head. It’s not really spying if Mother Nature made us that way, she mused. After all, MAJORS were supposed to protect minors, right?

At first, she felt nothing, and she almost stopped her probe there, not wanting to blow her chance to get her Mouse fully in her grasp by being overeager. And then she felt something. Something she hadn’t expected – Jordan was aroused. She couldn’t tell exactly what she had done, perhaps it was the fact that she was still dressed in her sport shorts and shirts, which clung to her sweaty curves, making her harder to resist for him than usual. Perhaps he had been teased by the other MAJORS and her coming had somehow exacerbated his feelings.

Or perhaps that it’s my feet, she realized, suppressing a gasp when she saw in her mind that his focus was entirely on them. It was something she had never, ever, even entertained the idea. That her Mouse could have fetishes, especially a foot fetish. But if what she now suspected was true, it opened a whole new world of possibilities. A devious smile spread on her lips as she retreated from the outer reaches of his mind. She now knew exactly how to play it, to confirm her suspicions and make him squirm at her will. This evening would be perfect.

When they finally reached the apartment were the Smith lived, she let out an exaggerated sigh as she walked, and wobbling just enough to sound exhausted, without being ridiculous. As expected, her Mouse said nothing, too intimidated to speak, just the way she liked him. But it was all just the first act of her plan. She let herself fall on the sofa with a little sound of joy and looked directly at the small minor who was fidgeting before her, unsure of what to do. She did her best to not smile in triumph just yet and spoke to him.

“I’m so tired! Jordan, would you be a dear and help me with my sneakers? I really can’t remove them myself, all my muscles are sores, the Coach made me run too hard today!”

“Yo… You want me to take off your shoes?” yelped the minor, which almost made her chuckle.

“That’s what I said silly” she giggled, lifting her left feet high enough to be near his face. “Please, Jordan, I’m really exhausted! They won’t hurt you, I assure you.”

He gulped hard but did as he was told. It was the one thing she loved more than anything about him. He always ended doing what she wanted, and he always ended loving it, no matter how reluctant he may be to admit it. It was her pride and joy to know that nothing she asked of him would be refused. If her suspicions were true, perhaps she could go all the way today. The idea of having her way with her Mouse, to the ultimate goal of taking his virginity… it was making her wet, already. But she knew she needed to keep a clear head.

She let out an exaggerated sigh when he removed her first shoe and made a great show of playing with her toes inside her soaked sock. Her Mouse’s eyes bulged and he gulped hard, clearly transfixed, confirming all her suspicions. She then slowly lifted her other foot and rock it left and right until he noticed it and started unknotting it, his hand shaking and his face reddening. She heard his breath quickening and she started to worry that he may have an asthma crises right here, right now. She prepared to make sure he was safe when he managed to calm down his breathing.

“They are so beautiful” whispered Jordan, making her shiver in pure pleasure.

“Then, do you want me to use them on you, my precious little Mouse?” she asked tenderly.