- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here is this week's chapter ! Sorry for the day of delay !

Chapter 8: Second Semester - It’s feeting time !

“Oh, helloch Mouch” she replied cheerfully, her mouth full with at least three of the bars she had taken from his little reserve.

She had hoped to be in a somewhat more dignified mood when he would come home, but it turned out she was hungry for junk food, and his little trove had done the trick, even if she had mercifully left him one or two. He didn’t need more anyway, it probably wasn’t good to his health, and she wouldn’t have anything like that in his diet from now on. Her Mouse needed to be groomed to a more healthy state, even taking into account his frailty and asthma. It would just require her to work on it a little, she was sure he would understand.

“What are you doing here? Why didn’t I saw you at school?” he asked, almost accusatorily.

“Well… to answer your first question…” she started slowly, after some efforts to gulp down all she had in her mouth. “I need to answer the second first, so bear with me.”

He looked absolutely bewildered before her and it made her chuckle a little. At the very least, there is some constants in my life, she sought, perhaps a little bitterly, but she crushed this emotion really fast. She didn’t need to think about it, to be sorry about herself. She felt great, she had taken a stand, and she would reap the rewards which came with it. She just needed to hook him up in the right way, and she hoped that a little talk would do the trick.

“You see, I thought really hard about our last discussion, how we felt about each other and how it clashed with my family’s traditions and all that. I took my time to really consider all the options available to me. I could simply leave, a clean break between you and me and…”

“No!” almost cried Jordan, looking utterly distraught at this mere prospect. “You can’t…”

“MOUSE!” she bellowed in mock anger, silencing him and making him wince, even take a step back, afraid of her sudden apparent anger. “I’m the one talking for now. Listen and don’t interrupt me, okay? Otherwise, Kat will be very angry with you. You don’t want me to be very angry with you, right? It wouldn’t be that you’re trying to make me angry, purposely, right?”

“O… Of course not!” he meekly replied once the silent has stretched long enough to make clear he had to say something to her.

“Good… So, as I was saying… I considered ditching us. But I discarded such a ridiculous idea almost immediately” she added, playing absent-mindedly with her hair, threading a strand of it on her right index, as she looked intensely at Mouse, who seemed hang up to her every word. “It was clearly not something I wanted for me; or you for that matters. So, it left me with two main options. Risky ones, too, but, well, I’m a MAJOR, we live for the thrills!”

She made a pause, letting the silence stretch a little to underscore her point. They both knew it was true, especially among young MAJORS. They all needed to assert themselves, to prove that they were all the biggest, baddest, bitches on the block. And she did her best to always come out of top, but by shadowy mean. She usually let dumber, more brutish oaf clubber each other in the face to claim a recognized position of power. And then, she made them hers, and it made her feel so damn important, so damn powerful… It was intoxicating, she had to admit to herself.

“So… I considered making you my paramour. I know you don’t want it, but, let’s be honest for a moment… If I truly wanted to, I could bring you in line with this idea. No, don’t protest” she huffed when she saw him frowning and opening his little mouth. “We both know it’s true. It wouldn’t be so hard, even. I would just have to give you a taste of what you truly crave, and string you along the way” she explained, lifting one of her naked feet, to agitate it just before his face.

She almost giggled when his eyes couldn’t help but dart toward it and followed its every minute moves. The smallest twitch of her toes made him wince and jump, as if he was hypnotized by it. She almost –almost- gave in to the temptation of shoving it in his face, to see what he would do, if his lust and craving would overcame his. She suspected it would, she could hear his minds drowning under her temptations. She slowly retreated her foot and she heard him whimper audibly, almost shaking, as if he was afraid that he wouldn’t ever get closer to it.

“But that wouldn’t be very kind of me, wouldn’t it? Not when you could be something a little happier for me to have. Because you would want to make ME happy, wouldn’t you, my Mouse?” she asked, tilting her head a little to smile at him, which made him blush.

“What… would you do, then?” he asked, in a raspy whisper, completely enthralled.

“Tut tut” she replied, a grin forming on her lips, as she played a little more with her fiery mane. “That’s not what I would do but what I did, my dear little Mouse. Yes, truly, I hope you’ll take into account what I had to do to make sure that you wouldn’t end by the wayside, forgotten by me and others. It was such a massive sacrifice of my future. Surely, it’ll warrant your utter and complete obedience, now and forever!?”

He looked so cute, looking agape at her, his breath quick and shallows, yet without the usual marking of a coming crisis of his illness. He was enraptured by what she was doing, she guessed, which was something she had rarely –if ever- seen.  It required her to not blow things off now. She needed to be really careful in the way she presented her actions. Truly, she had lost a lot, in spite of his mother’s affirmations. But she couldn’t overplay it, or he would think it was his fault, and he would start regretting having forced her hand.

She did not resist her sudden impulse. She gently tapped his nose with her big toe, just to see what would happen. And she was extremely surprised – and that was quite the understatement- to see him not only not recoil, but eagerly lean against it, his eyes glowing with pure, unaltered joy. It was so cute she cooed, and he didn’t even seem to realize it. He was so utterly lost in his little world of pleasure that even his mind, from what she could tell, were just cloudy dreams and puffy thoughts about her feet. She laughed, letting her own concerns go away.

“No!” he cried out, extending his hand to catch her foot when she retreated it away from his face.

“Ah, ah, ah, don’t get greedy my little Mouse. You need to earn more, and I haven’t finished explaining why I’m here, at your home, you know?”

“And why you’ve eaten all of my bars!” he added, whining a little, his eyes all teary.

“Uuh… I left you two!” she replied, defensively, before trying to shove it to the side. “Anyway, what’s important is that…”

“I like those bars! Mom won’t buy me more, because she knows it’s bad to my health to have too many, so now I only have another for tomorrow and then I’ll have to wait two weeks for more!”

“Wait! Are you really… Those are just chocolate bars! I’m pouring my heart out here, Jordan!” she cried out, realizing how whiny she sounded after having said that. “I mean… It’s not that important for me either… well, it’s a huge sacrifice but… What I’m trying to say is that… Uh…”

She was totally losing the upper hand. She had prepared for every reaction Jordan could have had. All but something as petty as him getting angry about something she ate, which was not even that great for his health, since he couldn’t burn through calories as she did. In her head, all of this revelation would have had happened in a controlled and safe way, were she would have directed the whole of the discussion. And it had started so well! How could she have lost the flow of her explanation because of something so utterly ridiculous and unimportant? She needed to get back on track, and crush into the mud this subject.

“I would buy you new ones” she started, her voice slightly shaking, which needed to be corrected with a deep breath and an equally impressive exhale. “But as a matter of fact, I’m not able to, for the time being, because of what I had to do to be with you!”

She finally managed to silence him once more. He was now looking at her with eyes as wide as plates, his mouth opening and closing on its own, as if he was unable to voice the thoughts he now had. She allowed the faintest of smile to pass on her lips, before pressing her advantage. She couldn’t tell what other petty subject he would try to do push into the discussion. She needed to finish her explanations and start playing with him, otherwise it would turn into a terrible bother, and she certainly didn’t want it, at all.

“Yes, you heard me right. I could have buried you beneath chocolate bars yesterday morning. But today… I’m broke, because I sacrificed my very bright future to be with you!”

“Wha… what do you mean?” he asked, stunned by her words.

“I considered what we talked last time. How we felt about each other. And I decided that I wanted to be with you more than I wanted to follow in the family’s footsteps. I told my Mom so, and she wasn’t overly pleased with it. I think her exacts words were that I would be cast out of her inheritance and that I could well end my life under a bridge or something of this effect.”

In truth, her words and deeds had been far harsher. She had thrown several priceless vases, golden statues or whatever she could have under her hands at her, screaming like a madwoman, bellowing that she had given up her own life, her future, to make sure that Kendalynn would have a bright life, even brighter than her own, only to see it thrown away in the gutter because of some sickly Minor who wouldn’t even be able to keep pace with her. Which had prodigiously angered Kat, who had started to roar and insult her mother, throwing back at her as much as she had received.

“But all in all, it was a really mature discussion, albeit harsh” she affirmed.

She was happy that her Mom didn’t managed to slap or punch her as she had managed to do. The older MAJOR wasn’t as athletic as her daughter after all, and when their shouting contest had descended into an all-out brawl, even her greater experience hadn’t allowed her to come on top of Kendalynn, who managed to prove her superiority in at least this endeavor. The two woman had watched at each other, torn apart by their conflicting feelings, and then she had jumped off her Mom, rushed to her room, where she grabbed the backpack she had prepared in advance, and stormed out, to find refuge in the only place she could hide safely. Mouse’s house.

“In any case… I can’t live anywhere else. I came here and called your Mother, ditching school for the first time in my life” she explained him, looking at the small man intently. “She agreed to have me there, for the time being. She assured me that it would be temporary and that all would be fine in the end, I could return to our manor, but…”

She didn’t believed it at all. Mouse’s mom had been really reassuring on the phone, gently allowing her to stay at her home, and vowing that she could return to the fold of the MecGregor house, to repair her relationship with her Mother. But if there was one thing that Marilyn MacGregor was, it was able to hold grudges forever. She still talked about people who had tried to play her, back in Middle School, whom she still hated guts. There was no way that she would be forgiven, and she had to start adapting to a life of relative poverty, or at least asking for a loan to go to one of the Ivy League Universities, instead of having it all paid for either by favor her family had, or good old money amassed since even before the War of Independence.

“Then, you’ll be there all the time?” asked Jordan, looking both hopeful and worried, perhaps.

“Yes I will. But don’t start thinking that it’ll change our relationship one bit. I be the master, you be the pet. Or slave. You would like that, right? You would like me to command you, to control you, to order you around, to belittle me with my feet, right?”

She watched him closely, almost glaring. She saw how each of her words made him shudder, and she was almost certain it was pleasure far more than fear. She was arousing him, and she loved every second of it. It was a little intoxicating, to see how affected he was by her every action, even the most minute ones. She realized that she had been blind to it for so long that what was happening now could have been avoided if she had worked him correctly since the first few times she had met him. She hadn’t, and now she was in love with him, and had had to give up her future, or at least the easy way toward it. But it would be worth it.

“I want to give you what you want most, my dear little Mouse” she mused sadistically, “but I’ll need to hear you tell me what you want exactly. I want to hear you ask me – nay, beg me- to play with you with my feet, to make you feel crushed, trampled, underneath them. Aren’t they beautiful enough to deserve it? Wouldn’t you agree to do that, to supplicate for their touch?”

“I do! I want to! Please, please! Let me…” he started, almost yelling.

“Hush!” she commanded, and he stopped, shaking in arousal and anticipation, his eyes glistening. “It’s good that you are so eager to please ME, Mouse. It really is. But we don’t want to sound like ten years olds discovering their sexuality… and I know that it happens latter than that for you Minor, don’t even try correcting me!”

She let her toes move hypnotically for a moment, enjoying to see Jordan gulp hard and follow their every move as if it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. It made her feel sexier than ever, more powerful and charismatic than ever. Each of her dainty little toes could subdue him, absolutely and without any hope for him to evade their pull. She was engrossed with this, but she wanted to move their relationship to the next level, and even the one after that. Which meant allowing him to worship her feet, before moving him to the bedroom.

“I want you to beg me, but not to have you touch my feet. I’m the active one in this relationship, we both know it, and it won’t change. You won’t come to me, my feet will come to you. Is that clear?”

“Yes! Yes!” he cried out. “Anything you want, really! I swear I…”

“I believe you” she cut him off gently, enjoying her control over him. “But I want you to tell me what you want my feet to do to you, what you would enjoy the most. And perhaps, if I feel like a merciful and generous Mistress, I’ll give you some of that. If you behave! Do you think you can do that, my little Mouse? Or perhaps is it too much for you and you don’t deserve my feet?” she added, retreating her appendages slowly.

“No!” he screamed. “I want… I’ll… please, please mistress Kendalynn! I… I want you… I want your feet to come over my face and play with it! I want them to trample me, to walk on my torso, to let me… to let me kiss them, to put them on me once they’d be all sweaty after a training session of your track and field club! I want… please, I would beg of you to let me be drowned in their smell. I beg of you, let me feel how powerful they are, let me worship them like they deserve!”

A faint smile came on Kendalynn’s lips. She let out an aroused breath. She had never expected it. She now knew of his fetish, but this… this was something else. He was utterly consumed, he had tears in his eyes, and seemed almost able to simply crumble before her eyes if she refused him. But why would I do that? she asked herself. She had never felt more powerful, nor kinkier. It was very hard indeed to not simply jump on him and take him, ravish him like the innocent and sacrificial lamb he was. Instead, she steeled her resolve and positioned one of her feet near his torso. As he looked at it with both apprehension and hope, she pushed, forcing him on his back.

“So you want me to walk on you? You’re very naughty, Mouse… Very, very naughty indeed…” she purred, putting her foot on his torso.

A shiver ran down her spine when she saw how little he looked beneath her. All she would have to do was to press, not even with all her strength and his ribcage would break like a chips under her superior body. It was kind of frightening, really. He’s so fragile, I need to be careful. I want him to love it, I don’t want him to feel threatened or in danger. She would have to walk a dangerous rope here. Not putting enough of herself in it and he would end disappointed. Putting too much and he could end in the hospital – at best.

“Oh God…” he whispered, barely loud enough for her to hear. “They are so… so perfect.”

“Why?” she asked him, enthralled by his reaction, and wanting to know more about his passion.

“Because they are perfect” he explained, slowly, as if he was speaking from a delicious dream. “They are strong but not huge. They have toes which aren’t just stump nor too long… they are a work of art. And because they belong to you, so…”

He didn’t finish his sentence, leaving her hanging, but she didn’t really care. She could feel how happy he was to be under her foot, and Kat couldn’t care much about anything else. His joy was hers, and she suddenly realized that they had Bonded, without any of them noticing when or how. Not that it mattered to her much. Her mind was flooded with the pure arousal that her Mouse felt right now, and nothing else truly mattered. Nothing was more important than to share this moment with him.

“Hum, I like the way you’re thinking” she cooed. “Does it mean that you want me to put my feet on your face? Wouldn’t it be hard to breathe that way?”

“I don’t care” he rasped, looking enamored with the very idea. “Please, Goddess Kendalynn, do it.”

Kat moaned. She couldn’t suppress it, not when she was called Goddess and knew thanks to the Bond that she truly was in her eyes. It was so powerfully addictive, she felt better than she ever had. Nothing could compare with it, not winning a tight race, not dominating other MAJORS, even Cyclopeans. It was incredible to feel how devoted to her he was now that she was offering him what he had craved so much for so long without her noticing. It opened so much possibilities that she couldn’t wait to explore them.

“Very well then! I shall trample over your pathetic little face, Mouse!” she bellowed, amused and aroused, gently placing her right foot on his face.

She knew he would have wanted to have her both feet on his face, but it just wasn’t possible. His face was far too small, her sole covered it entirely. She could feel his little nose underneath her perfectly manicured foot. She sighed, looking up and closing her eyes as the rapture he felt enveloped her mind. Then she let out a cry of pleasure when she felt his little tongue licking her feet, in spite of the dirt she had on her sole. Then she felt something else altogether. She didn’t realize what it was, because Mouse’s mind had went blank and now he was panting, exhausted.

Looking down, frowning a little, being worried that something bad had happened, she noticed a wet spot forming in her pants and she gasped. She immediately realized what had happened. He had been so overstimulated that he had just cum wildly in his pant, and it made her giddy. She had such power over him than doing something as non-committal as putting one of her foot on his face was enough to make him lose it. It was incredible. She needed to have more of it, however. While he enjoyed it so far, she wanted to move things up.

“Okay, enough” she said, removing her feet from him. “Get up, get naked and put your clothes in the dirty laundry basket. Then, come to your room!” she ordered, sauntering toward it, not caring to even wait to see if he would do as he was told – she knew he would.

-------------------------------------------------------

When he entered his own bedroom, shyly and covering his penis, he seemed to search for her. She had closed all the shutters, get out of her own clothes and laid naked on his bed, however small it was, so her legs extended far past it, touching the ground, her feet flat on it. He seemed to hesitate, hovering his fingers near the light switch, but a gentle nudge in his mind dissuaded him to do so. The darkness would add a lot of kinkiness to what she had in mind, even if keeping him unaware of this was proving a lot harder than she had assumed – she could feel his mind searching her own to try and understand what was happening. The Bond was a double-edged sword.

“Come here” she ordered, gently, directing him with her voice and nudges of her mind.

“Wha… what are we doing?” he asked, sounding really unsure and perhaps a little afraid.

“We are sealing the deal, my dear, little, terrified Mouse” she mused, a huge grin on her face. “We are making sure that you know I’m truly committed to our relationship now, and why it means that I’ll expect absolute obedience from you!”

“Anything you want” he whispered, completely under her thumb already, which made her giggle, betraying that she was still a teenager, in the end.

“Good” she purred. “Now, come closer, and lie on the floor, between my legs” she ordered gently.

He obediently followed her orders, almost giddily. She could hear his breath, and she wondered for a second if she wasn’t pushing things too far. Jordan was far more fragile than a normal Minors, and they were all incredibly easy to hurt, from what she had learnt and seen, on TV or the internet. She needed to be very careful. And she would be. It was just a matter of finding the right way to please him without over-stimulating him. It would take time, but she was dedicated and confident in her skills.

Gently, she put each of her foot around his erect dick, who seemed to be painfully hard. She wondered if he has ever been like that before, when he was fantasying about something like that? Probably not, she decided. She was so much more than anything her little Mouse could conjure in his pretty little head. She would be careful, not to hurt him. Her feet seized his penis, feeling its desperate throbbing. Then, gently, slowly, she started to pump him up, playfully wiggling her toes in the process, as he let out the cutest, highest pitched moans and cries she had ever heard. Until now, a part of her had been afraid that she had chosen poorly. Now, she knew that ditching her family’s traditions had been the right thing to do.

“That’s right Mouse. Mewl for your Kat” she sultrily ordered.