- Text Size +

Chapter 9: Second Semester – Night in Heaven

Mouse’s senses were overloading his mind. What Kat was doing was, put simply, too much for the poor Minor. He had dreamt, fantasized even, about something like that, but his imagination paled in comparison to the real deal. Kendalynn’s feet were incredibly dexterous, soft and yet unyielding. He could feel them pumping his cock of everything they desired. He had tried to not immediately given in, to not let his pleasure so blatantly known, but it had been impossible to not moan. The pleasure was simply far too great to resist.

“This is just the beginning, Mouse” she purred, high over him, her face obscured by the darkness of the room and the fact that she leant back on his bed. “I’ll give you a lot more attention in the coming days. But today, we shall be careful, and not take things too part, don’t you think?”

There was more than a tinge of mockery in her voice, even he could tell that. By accepting to do what she had told him, to lie, naked, on his back between her powerful legs, on the floor of his own room while she sat on his bed, he had sealed his fate, he knew it. It was happy to have done so, but he wasn’t a fool either. Whatever he may have dreamt of doing with her didn’t matter, it would be what she wanted. And he realized with a little startle that it didn’t bother him one bit. He was okay with that if it means that Kat wouldn’t ditch him.

He wondered, as much as he could with the sensual pleasure her feet were giving him, added to the primal joy of enjoying their touch, of knowing that it wasn’t one of his wild dreams, if he would have been able to do what she had done. To stick her finger to her mother, and her whole family’s traditions, just to be with a Minor. In truth, he knew he wouldn’t have done the same. He would have been too terrified, too easily coerced into giving up on his dreams. That she hadn’t was another proof of her superiority, one more reason to submit.

“You know, my dear little Mouse” she started, mischievous amusement palpable in her every words, “I really like you so obedient. Your little resistance of the last few weeks was amusing, but it was growing tiresome. It’s far better that you do as I want you to do, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes” rasped Jordan, as her feet squeezed his penis gently, fondling him and bringing him one step closer to climax – in truth, he was surprised to not have come already.

“Perfect… Then, perhaps we should go one step further?” she asked, removing her feet.

Mouse whined like a baby whose toys were taken away by his parents. He couldn’t understand why she would to something like that. She obviously enjoyed toying with him, they had both realized it a long time ago, and being able to stimulate him the way she did with just her feet should have been the pinnacle of this. And yet, she had stopped as he neared the pic of his pleasure, he was absolutely sure of it. It was a torture to simply be there, on the floor, panting expectantly if she didn’t go all the way and made him cum.

“So eager…” she whispered, amused and perhaps aroused. “But to be pleased… Don’t you think it’s strange that a toy shall receive more pleasure than its owner?” she asked him rhetorically. “Don’t you think it should be the other way around, Mouse?”

A week ago, a day ago, he would have answered no to this. Because he was not a toy, he had no owner. He was a free, independent, if largely submissive Minor. He had his own dreams, his own aspirations and deserved to be treated like an equal – as much as possible – by the MAJORS around him. Yes, a week ago, he would have scoffed a little at what she had just said, he would have told her that it was a definitive proof that she didn’t understood him or his feelings, because she was from an ancient and powerful family. But it wasn’t even a day ago anymore.

“Yes” he acquiesced meekly, starting to get up, knowing that it was his turn to pleasure her.

“Who said you could get up?” she asked gently, putting one of her food on his torso and gently pushing him back, flat against the ground. “You have what it takes to please me in this position, and we don’t want to break your bed anyway.”

Jordan had no idea what she was talking about at first. Then he saw her rise to her full size, towering over him more than ever before. She wore a wide grin, and her eyes were somewhat glassy. He wondered why for a moment, but he hadn’t long to think about it. She took one, perhaps two tentative steps to position herself over him fully, and suddenly, he saw her ass, her whole body really, falling over his, eliciting a shriek of fear, even as his arousal skyrocketed. He gasped loudly when his erect penis found its sheath in her larger pussy.

“Kendalynn, I haven’t put a condom on!” he yelped, even as she stopped her fall with her hands, crouching over him, almost growling, tipping her head back, and closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling, while not caring one bit about his fears, as far as he could tell.

“Hush” she almost barked, shuddering over him, even as her vaginal muscles played with his penis, stimulating him even more, which was quite dangerous, considering how close he was to his climax. “I want to do this, and we don’t need a condom anyway, why would you put one on, anyway?”

Mouse tried to answer, but just as he opened his mouth, she started to gently buckle him, putting her left hand on his torso as she leant even forward, offering him a tantalizing view of her pear-shaped C-cupped breasts – he remembered her boasting about it a year ago, and stumbling on one of her discarded bra, when she was showering while keeping an eye on him. He had felt rather overwhelmed by the large piece of cloth, back then. And now, Kat was having her way with him, and he had to admit he loved it.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAH!” he shouted, as his whole body twitched, making the MAJOR over him yelp in a mixture of frustration and pleasure.

His over-stimulated body and mind had managed to give him his very first orgasm in a sexual intercourse. Nothing he had ever achieved masturbating in the past could come close to it, not at all. And she was still going, grinding her hips against his pelvis, which was utterly dwarfed by every part of her body. A little bit of his mind wondered why she did this. He couldn’t have a second one, surely. When he touched himself, he wouldn’t have been able to achieve a second climax before hours had passed, and he was almost certain that it would be true again.

“You’re still hard, my little Mouse” she half-moaned, half-purred as she humped his dick, her pussy almost eagerly mashing it, her fiery hair wild and untamed now.

“It’s not possible” he blurted, his breath quickening as so did her speed, smiling half-drunkenly at him, her green eyes almost hidden by her eyelids.

And yet it was true. His member was quite sensible, as it always was after he came, but somehow, it wasn’t an unpleasant sensation that the giantess was giving him. Far from it even, if he was to be honest. Somehow, all the nerves of its head were on fire, but sent delicious signals to his brain, which made him lose his mind. He started to scream, buckling and trying to add his own movements to hers, to become truly a partner with her. It was hard, for him to do so. Kat was far too heavy for him to make her move, but he earned gasps and moans for his efforts, and it made him proud.

“Ooooooh! Who’se a naughty Mouse!” she yelled. “You are! Yes you are!” she gushed, lifting her large hand from his torso to bring it to her head, passing it through her hair, moaning sensually, even as her body contorted, seeking to maximize her pleasure. “Now, touch me!” she ordered languorously.

Jordan did has he was told. He put his small, weak, hands on her sculpted and powerful body. He marveled at the power of her muscles. Her thighs were so massive from this vantage point. He could feel the corded muscles beneath the skin, which were used to propel her at her incredible speed on the track and field. And now, they played a part in their love-making. He caressed them as tenderly as he could. He even turned his head sideways, to be able to kiss her glistening skill. He tasted it, and found it delicious, thanks to her sweet.

“That’s cute Mouse, but I wasn’t thinking about you touching me here” she huffed, her voice heavy with lust and passion. “Touch my clit, my little lover…”

Jordan gasped when he heard the word clit. He knew what it was, he wasn’t totally oblivious of the female body. Even if he wasn’t exactly a healthy teenager, he was a teen nonetheless, and in this day and age, it meant spending a fair share of his time on the web, looking at porn. And while he had a huge foot fetish, he had never stopped looking at everything else too, at least once in a blue moon. It had given him a relatively good grasp of a pussy’s shape and parts, even if he utterly lacked any experience when it came to handling one.

He looked up at the stomach, flat and with abs showing under a thin layer of fat and skin, just enough to be sexy without turning either plump or too muscular, and managed to look down. She was impaled on him – or she would have been, had he been bigger. As it was, he doubted his dick could stimulate her as much as her moans indicated. She was on a power trip most certainly, and it was what helped her get off now. And he could see her clitoris, a dark shade of pink, standing high and proud on her privates.

Hesitantly, he reached it with his right hand. He was shaking, he could tell easily. He was so afraid of doing something wrong, after all!  He could end hurting her if he was too forceful, since he had heard that those erogenous zones were extremely sensible on a MAJOR, especially during sex. Or to the contrary, he could be too careful, and sloppy, and she wouldn’t like the stimulation much, if at all. And he didn’t want to anger her, or to disappoint her. He truly wanted to please her, almost as if being with her completed him.

“Oooooh… you can go on Mouse, I’m sure you’ll do wonders” she said, as if reading his mind.

His own body enjoying the sensations she was giving him, the hand which had went to her hair returning to gently rub his nipple, making him gasp as electricity coursed in his veins. Steeling his resolve, his fingers finally touched her engorged clit. It was surprisingly both firm and yielding, as if it accepted to be moved only reluctantly. But his cautious touch had had quite the effect on the giantess fucking him.

“OH GOD! KEEP TOUCHING ME JORDAN!” she yelled, so loudly that he was afraid the neighbors would have heard that.

“Kat!” he pleaded, his timidity fighting with his arousal and sexual pleasure. “Not so loud. Someone could hear us!”

“I don’t cAaaaAAAAre!” she roared, as his fingers touched her once more, making this mighty body shiver from her pretty head to her powerful toes, which flexed in ecstasy. “And you shouldn’t either, my little Mouse! As long as we’re happy, I don’t see a problem if they hear us!”

He didn’t really know how to answer to that. He still wanted to try and opened his mouth, but when he looked up at her, past her perky breasts, which almost eclipsed her face from his point of view, the words he had in mind disappeared as she looked at him with those green eyes, hazy with lust and love. He was completely enthralled. He had never seen such an adoring smile on her face. She had smirked, grinned and smiled all around him dozens of times each, but this was something new.

“What…” he still managed to say, until a long finger lightly poked his lips.

“Hush… Enjoy the moment. It’s the first and last time we do this without Bonding, after all.”

There is was. That mischievous smile he knew so well, which meant that she was in charge and that everything would happen accordingly to her wishes. Usually, such a sight made her a little nervous, because it meant he would be the butt end of her ideas, more often than not. But today, he felt strangely safe, as if nothing bad could happen with her. He relaxed and smiled at her. To his surprise, she raised an eyebrow. She didn’t seem to have anticipated such a calm, passive, reaction, and it brought a smile on his.

Suddenly, he felt his loin stirs and his whole body tensed. He gasped and grunted at he felt his penis twitching and preparing to cum. With a loud gasp, which transitioned into a high-pitched moan, he released another load of sperm, such as thick, if not thicker, than the one he had so quickly released at the start of this lovemaking session. A sudden weakness washed over him and his breath became ragged, but not to the point that it was frightening. He was just… a little out of breath, but somehow it felt great.

“Hum you’re good, you’re doing good” she mumbled, shifting over him, until her whole body covered his and she let herself descend low enough to kiss him passionately. “Very good even” she giggled when he felt his penis trying to harden once more.

“I… I don’t think I’ll be able to keep going for much longer, Kat” he replied, his breath rugged as he felt great tiredness come over him.

“You won’t need to” she replied, kissing him once more, gently, slowly. “I don’t want you to get too exhausted, we can still play some more before your mom get here… but we’d better move to the shower, or we’ll have some explaining to do!”

She chuckled as she got off him and sauntered toward the window. She opened it, offering her naked glory for all onlookers –thankfully, his room gave way to the park behind the building, so no one would see her without looking up at quite distance. Then again, MAJORS had incredible eyesight, so perhaps some perv was looking at her right now. And he realized that he didn’t like that at all. He didn’t want anyone else to see Kat naked. But he couldn’t really tell her that. It would have been incredibly ridiculous for a Minor to say that out loud.

“Did… Did I truly did good?” he instead asked, as he slowly got up, looking at her wonderful feet as they padded around.

“Yes you did, I already told you” she asked, walking toward him, passing a hand in his curly hair as he looked up, straight at her cunt, which was topped by neatly cropped fiery red hair.

Nothing seemed to indicate that they had done anything together. As far as he could tell, the large organ had gulped down his seed and nothing would come out. Her own love juices had traced lines on the inside of her thighs, and he wondered if she had put any on his bed or the ground. Hopefully not or he’d have some strong words with his Mom and he didn’t want her to find out how he felt about Kendalynn. Not yet, at least. He tried to envision how he would present her with the fact that the girl she had accepted to house for now was the object of his fantasies.

“Hello? Space to Mouse? Are you hearing me? We really need to hit the shower. You’ll get to play with my feet in there, if you’re obedient.”

“Shouldn’t we move our clothes first?” he asked, startled a little by what she said and the fact that his daydream was interrupted.

“I guess we should, yes” she replied, certainly rolling her eyes from the sound of her voice. “But I don’t want to, so do it yourself. Also, bring me a new pair of panty, and my pajamas, dear!”

And with that, he was left alone, doing his best to do as he was told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Took your time, didn’t you?” chirped Kendalynn when he finally entered the bathroom.

She was obviously already showering, letting the clearly very hot water –judging by the amount of steam in the air and on the glass doors of the showers- run on her body, which was more of a smoked-out frame. He didn’t answer and deposited neatly her clothes, and his, in two separate piles. He also noticed that she hadn’t prepared towels for after her shower. Wanting to avoid drenching the floor, he picked two large ones for her, and one for himself – he always liked to wrap himself in towel after a shower.

“What are you doing?” she asked, sounding impatient now. “I warn you, the more time you take until you get in there, the less you’ll have to treat my feet, and it won’t please me one bit!”

“I’m coming, I’m coming” he replied, rushing toward the shower now.

“You sure did” she smirked, opening the doors and looking at him with a predatory grin. “I didn’t expect a Minor to come so much, in fact! MAJORS, I’m used to, but I never did that with one of your kind before! Oh, don’t give me that look. It was obvious it wasn’t my first time, right? I’m a young and healthy teenager, I’ve had having sex since I’m twelve!”

The news wasn’t really a revelation, he knew how active MAJORS could be –were, in fact. But it still stung a bit. Somehow, he had expected that he was her first too. He looked gloomily at his own feet, feeling the hot temperature of the shower washing over him as he wallowed in a little bit of sadness. Suddenly, he felt powerful and wet hand seize his torso, lift him and drop him under the water, making him shriek first in surprise, then in pain as he was just under the jet of the shower, and his body wasn’t able to handle the temperature.

“Hot! It’s too hot” he cried, scrambling to get out of the shower, but the glass door closed on his nose, with a pretty ominous clang.

“Not so fast, Mouse” grumbled Kendalynn. “I told you that you’d get to service my feet, surely you don’t want to make them angry by fleeing just because the water is a tad hotter than what you’re used to. So, let’s get to work, shall we?”

She bent forward, offering her a view of her tantalizing forms covered by the long red mane, now utterly drenched, which seemed to coil against her skin far below her breasts. He had never realized how long her hair was, she usually kept it strictly under control after all. She dropped in his surprised hand a small bottle of soap and she didn’t need more instruction. She mercifully stepped under the jet and her body made a wonderful wall, protecting him from the water, but letting him bask in the warmth it created in conjunction with the giantess’ own.

He knelt and looked adoringly at the perfect feet he loved so much. Very gently, he started massaging them, earning a giggle for his efforts, as she moved them slightly further apart, her toes playing happily as he passed his fingers between them. He enjoyed their firmness, the strength each of those little – for her – appendages possessed. It was strangely comforting, as if what could have been used to bully him had turned into his greatest protector. He felt his penis get erect once more and he decided he needed to clean them before losing it once more.

“Hmm, I love how it feel when you touch me baby” she purred, probably passing her hands in his hairs from the sound of it. “I’ll want you to do that really often, I think…”

Jordan was elated, but he didn’t want to risk disappointing her and he quickly grabbed the bottle of soap, letting some fall in his palms, lavishly passing his hands on her skin, especially the wrinkled sole of her feet, which she lifted gently to let him do her biding. She left out high pitched sighs and moans when he caressed tenderly her powerful flesh, her perfect feet. He leant forward and planted a light kiss on the big toe on her right foot, eliciting a squeal of elation from far above, just before passing the soap on it, doing his best to polish her nail in doing so.

“Aren’t we great like that?” she asked him. “I, above you, dominating, secure in my power. You, at my feet, doing as you’re told, and loving it?”

“Yes we are” he replied, realizing surprisingly that he was telling the absolute truth.

He loved being at her feet, he loved how powerful she felt, how she made him feel both insignificant and incredibly important. He felt loved, because she had discovered his fetish and didn’t judge him because of it, she didn’t thought that it was weird, that he was a pervert or something like that. She gave him what he craved, without asking much in return, just a deepening of their relationship. He hoped that all of this would last, even if his pessimistic nature was always under the surface. But somehow, it didn’t affect him as much as he believed.

“Hum… How did I managed to live without it… You make me so horny, little Mouse… I hope you like long showers, because we’ll be here for a long time” she purred, leaning forward to pick him up and kiss him savagely.

“Wow” he blurted, when she let him go, looking bewildered at her huge grin.

“Glad you’re liking it babe, because I want to take you in the shower now. Be ready for a wild ride!” she laughed, before letting his body descend, so his dick was at the same level as her crotch; he gasped when he penetrated her once more, their whole rhythm decided by the giantess who had her in her hands.

“Oh God, you’re the best” she groaned, making him swell with pride.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Was everything alright?” asked his Mom, as she looked at Kat and him.

“Yes, we’re fine. I’m glad you helped Kendalynn Mom” meekly replied Jordan, who felt as if he was threading on thin ice and didn’t want to betray his new relationship with the teenage MAJOR.

“You’re saving my life Ms. Smith” chirped Kat, engulfing a whole potato in her mouth. “Pluch your food ich delichious!” she added, her mouth full.

“Thank you dear, but as long as you’ll be living here, I expect you to call me Jezabel. Well, not at school, of course, it would be very awkward!”

“I’ll do” laughed Kat, which made Jordan suddenly a little uncomfortable; he didn’t know how to feel about how he felt about his new girlfriend and his mother being so friendly with each other.

“That’s a good thing. I told with your Mom today” added Jordan’s mother, surprising Kat with her bluntness, as far as Jordan could tell.

“Oh? What did she say?” asked Kendalynn.