- Text Size +

Just as with the first two teams, the reinforcements had been wiped out. Unlike earlier, however, there were no postmortem movement with any of the bodies, as had been the case previously. But now there was a feeling of tension on the bridgeof the Mothership. They had never encountered something like this before. Had they been found out? How could they have? There was no possible way the humans, with the archaic technology they possessed,had been able to detect their presence near their orbit. And yet, somehow, every ship that had been sent down onto the planet had been demolished and their occupants killed. The objectives, so far, had been remarkably simple: get a human on board the ship so they could study and evaluate them. It should have been accomplished multiple
times over by now. What was delaying them?

The decision to forego the autopsy was made by the Commander shortly after he learned of the destruction of the reinforcements. Ultimately, they were not here to study and observe, but rather conquer. There would be plenty of time for research when the humans submitted to them. As the primitive species had, somehow, proven themselves far more dangerous than originally anticipated, it was time to hit hard. No more Recons. Now they would send in a proper fleet. They would start slowly, a hundred Fighter ships, all sent down after the destroyed teams. They would be avenged and those that might have caused their destruction would be preserved for the science labs for lengthy and thorough study.

The Fighters took formation and soared down into the atmosphere of planet Earth. Once inside, they quickly began targeting all manner of building and structures. The order to fire was given and a barrage of lasers hailed down onto the unsuspecting populace.


It didn't take long for them to realize that nothing was happening. Nor did it take long to realize why.

At first it didn't seem like the buildings were getting any closer despite their high speeds. However, as they slowly approached, the pilots of the Fighters realized that their size was gigantic, vastly dwarfing their puny ships. The previous teams had not managed to reveal this size difference to the rest of the Mothership, a mistake that the Fighters would not make now. A command was immediately given to relay the large size of the structures back to the bridge, and that they would move in, giving more details as they explored. One of the structures stood out among the rest, its exterior surrounded by an abundance of native flora, all of which was vibrantly colorful and aesthetically pleasing, even to the Earth's soon-to-be conquerors. It seemed like a relatively safe place to explore and get a better understanding of the way of things on this planet. So, the fleet came through an opening in a large glass wall, propped open by a large clay pot.

Inside was a jungle. Plants of all shapes, sizes, and colors dotted the interior, all arranged in rows on shelves. It was very apparent that this was far too structured to be anything naturally occurring. Something had done this. The fleet flew through a row of the massive flora, the pilots awed by their vibrancy and beauty. But there was still tension. Their own world was not without its share of carnivorous plants, and, if any of these were of that nature, they'd be able to swallow their entire ships.
And this being an alien planet, who knew what sort of abilities evolution had granted them here.

As if on cue, motion sensors went off and the pilots, most of whom transfixed by the flora, turned to realize that some of the plants had leapt out in front of them, their wide bulbs stretched out to take them. Immediately, the Fighters began to pull away, but for those in the very front, the leaders of the fleet, it was far too late.

Of course, no flowers had actually moved. At least no real ones. The flowers that the front runners of the fleet collided into were printed onto the seat of Valerie
Bradson's blue palazzo pants. Those that were able to avoid the vibrant fake flora were soon destroyed as the vast expanse of her wide rear stretched out behind her as she bent to pick up a display sign that had fallen over. The immense booty only stopped when it struck a potted plant, which dangerously wobbled on the shelf before straightening itself, a fortunate survivor against the constant threat of the florist's backside. Valerie barely even paused. It was a rare that a day went by without at least one pot shattering on the ground. She was so good at cleaning them up that the occurrences scarcely bothered her anymore.


It was because “Val la fluer”, her flowershop for going on five years, was admittedly a little cramped. It was a beautiful and stylish storefront, but Val's collection of flowers, in a manner that was pretty much typical for the woman herself, was almost too much to be accommodated by the space. There was plenty of space for customers to browse, but if you were the person in charge of replenishing stock, cleaning, and doing whatever else, there was not a lot of space for the bending and reaching that such actions usually required.

When the display sign was properly replaced, Valerie straightened and turned to walk back towards the register counter. Her ass bumped the shelf, rattling all the flowers standing on it. The florist smiled down towards her posterior.

“Oh. My God.” She said, slapping her left hand down onto her ass, a loud, sharp smack ringing through the store. “Would you please behave!”

The flowers moved again. Even though the Fighters were the most nimble of ships, able to turn quickly and effortlessly, they still were not fast enough to avoid the great mass of ass as it rotated, causing several wings to be clipped and full outright collisions. One of the Fighters fired one of its plasma missiles. The projectile launched forward towards one of the immense flowers, but, rather than explode, it bounced right off of it and arced back towards the swerving fleet. Fortunately, it did not hit any of the ships, falling towards the distant ground where it finally detonated in a tiny burst.


Just as the ships seemed finally able to navigate around the wide array of flowers, the hand came crashing down. With a deafening boom, it touched down against the big butt, which jostled and rippled heavily under the impact. Those caught in the path of the hand were erased from existence entirely, not even small traces of them being visible on the threads of the pants. The rest of the fleet found themselves caught in a whirlwind of displaced air, which caused many to lose control of their ships, many careening into the ass and thighs or nose diving towards the ground itself.

Only now was some of the fleet able to identify that they were not dealing with carnivorous plants, but rather one of the humans. One that was much, much larger than they had previously indicated. Panicked messages were fired off towards back to the Mothership, filling the bridge with contradicting reports. Some told that the flora was hostile, while others screamed that they were under attack by a giant being. The Commander gave the order that the fleet be allowed to defend themselves, destroying whatever it was that attacked them, and to send back whatever visuals that they could.



Valerie walked back towards the register counter, playing the end of her long ponytail as she went. She took in the flowers, their vibrant colors dancing in her eyes,
their wonderful scents filling her nostrils. Ever since she had been a child she had been fond of flowers, but it wasn't until later in adulthood that her love was cemented. Her adoration of them was not surprising to anyone familiar with her mental state. Flowers started off a mere bulbs, only to grow and blossom into some of mother nature's most beautiful creations. Valerie saw herself in these fragrant flora, having blossomed in her own adulthood into the woman she was now. Everyone admired the deep red appearance of a rose, just as everyone admired the deep curves of a woman. It was just a simple fact of life. Some would literally kill for a shapely form such as the one she currently possessed, and she knew this fact well.

As she rounded the corner, she caught a glance of her reflection in the glass of the front entrance. Smiling towards herself, she bent forward, admiring the full view of her chest that her new top gave. It was a black top, covered with sunflowers, which went into a ruffle pattern down below the breast. She'd seen it at the mall a few days ago and knew she could not live without it. When she had tried it on and seeing that it, miraculously, fit to perfection, she had known it was meant to be.


It wasn't difficult to keep up with the towering figure. Speed was no obstacle for the Fighters. However, when she stopped suddenly, a whole new set of ships found themselves ramming into her wide rear. Weapons fired relentlessly, but nothing seemed to have any effect. The fleet soared upward, flying over a new “field” of sunflowers, trying to find anything that could be used as a weak spot. It wasn't long before some of the tiny vessels made their way before the mountainous bulbs of flesh from the front. One pilot was nearly swallowed alive, his ship flying between the immense cleavage as the human bent forward. As the pilot approached the
sternum, he was able to pick out a soft sound. The familiar sound of a heart beat. Navigating out of the rolling fields of flesh, the pilot relayed this information to the rest of the fleet, which began to congregate around the chest. They were not sure where inside the “mountains” the heart was, but if they were able to penetrate the skin, they'd be able to kill the gigantic creature.


And so they began to open fire as the hands of the human cupped the undersides of the bulbous breasts, bouncing them slightly.


If anyone happened to pass by the front entrance of the Val la fleur at the moment, they would been treated to quite the show. Not that Valerie would have minded. Hell, she would probably gain a new customer out of it. It certainly would not be the first time. It was certainly not lost on her that she herself was a big draw to the store. There had been other flowershops in town before, but they had closed their doors not long after she had opened hers. It was inevitable, of course. She had something that none of the others had: herself.


She lowered her hands, and looked down towards her chest, smiling at the girls as they filled out her new top. As she looked upon the expanse of her cleavage, something caught her eye for a brief moment. A small something danced across the length of her right breast before disappearing in the black background of her top. She squinted her eyes a bit, and thought she could see more little dots buzzing around her chest level, but it was hard to be sure. Her eyes had trouble seeing such small shapes. More than likely they were just gnats. The flowers attracted all manner of insects. It was often why Mary-Jean went a good while between visits to the store. Val, on the other hand, didn't mind them in the slightest. Bees, flies, gnats, even spiders, Valerie was not bothered by their presence and often wouldn't crush them, even if given the chance. Especially not bees, who were vital to the good health of all flowers.

Still...Valerie couldn't help but be amused as the tiny forms flew across her boobs. Did such creatures even know what they were flying around? Were they able to appreciate the difference of their size to her own? Their level on the grand scale of things? Were they able to appreciate her? Like the bee in that goofy animated movie? Maybe in their own primitive bug minds they were. Or maybe they just thought the flowers printed all over their clothes were real, and were simply trying to interact with them. No matter the case, Valerie always found it cute when she saw little life forms buzzing around her.

She began to shake her upper body back and forth, her large chest swaying side to side.

The fleet was so focused on firing at and avoiding collision with the massive body that they didn't notice the giant blue eyes had been staring at them. Nor did they notice the smile that stretched across the lips as she watched them vainly assault her cleavage.


But they did notice when the mounds suddenly began to move.

With each sway, scores of ships were wiped out, either exploding on impact or bouncing off the soft flesh and sent into a tailspin. Some pilots lost control of their
aircrafts, sending them crashing down against the flesh, a couple landing in between the mountains where they were promptly squashed as the skin pressed together. Those that were able to avoid impact and losing control went upward to avoid the heaving bosom. These ships would soon be faced with the bright glare of the white teeth as the smile stretched wider. The teeth then parted and a immense booming sound blared from the wet cavern. The air shot out was strong enough to rip wings off the Fighters, sending the useless hulls crash landing down, most falling back towards the cleavage. The rest only fell for a second before being sucked into the cavernous mouth as its immense owner drew breath.

The Mothership was flooded with visuals from the attack, the reports slowly fading as the number of Fighters quickly diminished. Most these images were completely
meaningless, however, showing nothing but flora. There were still the audio reports from the pilots, but there were almost unintelligible, their message lost in panicked confusion. Still, it was enough to deduce that a large creature had attacked the flight. If there were monsters on the planet, then they would have to send some of their own down to the surface.

They were called “Thrukrols”, and they were fiercest predators back on the home planet. They were almost as big as the Recon Ships, and they were strong, agile, and cunning. Their claws were razor sharp, and they each had a long tail, which was spiked at the end. They often used their tails to inject poison into their prey, allowing them to pacify creatures much larger than themselves. The Thrukrol had been a scourge for many generations, but their numbers had been greatly depleted as technology had advanced, allowing teams of hunters to effectively hunt them down. Still, even in captivity, they proved to be deadly, able to detect weakness in their cages, exploiting them and killing researchers caught off guard. However, like any creature, they could be contained, controlled, and utilized to serve a purpose. Right now, that purpose was to kill.

The coordinates of the lost fleet had been recorded. Two adult specimens of Thrukrol were transported down to the surface of the planet. Immediately, the Thrukrol smelled the delicate aroma of the many gigantic flowers surrounding them. They hissed, distrusting their new surroundings, ready to pounce on anything that crossed paths with them. And it did not take long for something to. A bee, busy traveling from flower to flower, gently buzzed over them. The Thrukrol screeched and both leapt up and snatched the flying creature. Before the bee could even attempt to defend itself with its stinger, the hostile beasts stabbed their tails into it. The trauma of the punctures took the life of the poor bee before the poison could even take affect, its wings stopping, sending it and its killers plummeting downwards. Similar to the felines of Earth, the Thrukrol were capable of surviving great falls, often landing on their feet without trouble. But, it would not have mattered much this time, as they landed on a great wide expanse of red cloth that was incredibly soft. They bounced briefly on the fabric after landing before stopping long enough to rip into their newly captured prey.


They feasted on the carcass for only a moment before a sound above stopped them. Their eyes beheld a great wide expanse of more flowers descending upon them. The Thrukrol, alarmed, hissed and began to hurry out of the way of the murderous flora. In the short time they had, the creatures made impressive progress. Had it been another human, it might have been possible for them to have just barely avoid the lowering mass. However, there was more than enough to fill the seat they stood upon.

The weight pinned the Thrukrol down, pressing them deep into the red fabric. Both the ass and the seat were to soft to outright squish the squirming creatures, but neither could lift their tails or their claws. They clawed, struggled, hissed, screeched, but could not free themselves from under the incredible weight. Slowly, they began to suffocate, unable to draw any breath. Mere moments after arriving onto the planet, two of the most fearsome creatures in the galaxy met their end under the fat bottom of a human florist.



Valerie crossed her legs after taking a seat behind the register and picked up her phone. There was a message from Mary-Jean, asking her what she was up to later that day. Valerie had an open schedule following the closing of the store, and was certainly up to meeting up with her closest friend. She'd also have to check up on Ariel. She hadn't heard from her little sister in a few days.


Just as she was sending a response to Mary-Jean, she heard someone enter the store. She looked up and beheld a man in a white dress shirt and a black bowtie and jacket. His hair was black also, held in place with gel. He maintained eye contact for barely a second before his eyes dropped towards her boobs, but with very noticeable effort he guided them back up.

“Hello there...Ms. Bradson.”

“Hi,” Valerie smiled at the man. “What can I do for you?”

“...uh, well...” The man said after a brief pause, a weird expression coming onto his face. “I guess...well, I guess I was hoping to finally get an answer from you
about the question I posed earlier this week.”

Valerie Bradson blinked at the man.

“Oh...” She said after an awkward moment of silence. “Have we spoken before?”

“Earlier this week, yes.” The man replied, a heavy look of disappointment appearing on his face. “I was here on Tuesday, purchasing some very beautiful flowers for my mother. We talked for a little bit and I asked if you, maybe, would like to go out this weekend?”

Valerie blinked at him again. “Are you sure that was with me...?”

“I'm certain,” The man said, smiling slightly. “You're a very beautiful woman, and I could never forget you even if I tried.”

The busty florist smiled, admittedly a little touched by the kind words. But, more importantly, she saw that this guy was beginning to fidget, clearly deeply taken with her. How interesting...

“Nice of you to say, but I get that I lot,” Valerie said, smiling slyly. “What was your name?”

“Isaac.” The guest said at once. “Isaac Berthold. I'm an engineering scientist.”

“Oh yeah?” The florist replied. “What's that mean?”

“Well, currently it means that I research and develop technology that could have military applications,” Mr. Berthold explained. “But I also try to work on projects that could have benefits for beyond that of the military.”

“Interesting,” Valerie replied, not at all interested. “Well, look, Isaac thanks for asking, but...I'm gonna have to say no. You look like a good guy but...you're
just not really my type.” The man before her almost seemed to deflate entirely with this news.


“I...I see,” He said, audible pain in his voice. “A-Are you sure? We could at least...”


“Yes, I'm sure,” Valerie interrupted. She could see this was going to require a more soothing approach, so she reached out and gently placed a hand over his. He
froze with the contact. “But hey, thanks for compliment earlier.”


Isaac Berthold stared at her for a moment, and in that time Valerie saw something that cemented her feelings towards him. A sort of manic desperation glimmered in his eyes, as if he was willing to say or do anything to change her mind. It wasn't the first time she'd seen this, but something about the way it manifested in this man's eyes disturbed her slightly. It was the sort of an expression of a man who fell into obsession, the kind of man who you eventually called the police on for stalking. But then, he smiled weakly, and the expression faded.

“O-Of course...” He said softly. “You're...you're very welcome.” He stood there for a moment longer. “Oh...I, uh...I supposed I will see you later.”

Without another word, he turned and hurried out of the store.