- Text Size +

It was turning out to be a rather slow day at Val la Fleur. Valerie Bradson sat at the counter, fiddling on her phone when she heard the bell over the front door go off. She looked up, hoping to see a man walking in. Men were always...inexplicably in need of flowers when they visited. A boyfriend coming, unfamiliar with the store's proprietor, would often be far too “distracted” to remember exactly what they had come for. Fortunately, their relationships would go untarnished as they would often leave with the more grand and beautiful bouquets of flowers that would have their girlfriends squealing with delight and their wallet considerably lighter. It was usually only a problem if the girlfriend accompanied them. Ariel and Sarah, both of whom had worked in the store on the occasional summer, had both seen enough scowling girls drag their boyfriends out that they quietly theorized that Valerie had inadvertently caused several fights and break-ups, maybe even ended at least one marriage, by simply existing.

But, to the florists disappointment, it was not a man. It was a rather grumpy looking young gal with short brown hair and glasses, wearing a checkered sweater and a skirt complete with long white stockings. Still, a customer was a customer.

“Hi there,” Valerie said, beaming. “Help you?”

“I'm just here to pick up my mom's bouquet.” The girl said. “The custom one she ordered?”


“Sure.” Valerie nodded patiently. She'd made a few of those today. “Can I have a name for the order?”

“It's under my name, Val.” The girl replied impatiently.

The florist hesitated, her smile faltering a little. Usually, the only people who called her “Val” were ones she had a more personal relationship with. But this girl...

The customer's already grumpy expression soured even more.


“You have no idea who I am, do you?” She asked bitterly.

“Uh...” The florist replied slowly. There was really only one that she could think of having met this girl. “...are you one of Sarah's friends?”

“We've met like six times!”

Valerie didn't reply.

“Yes! I'm a friend of Sarah's and Natalie's!”

“...Natalie Veronica?”

Yes!” The girl almost hissed.


Now the florist remembered. Or at least...she remembered Natalie Veronica. The redhead who had been a model and was now a video game streamer on Twitch. It was a very rare occasion where Valerie met a woman who she envied even slightly, especially when it came to physical appearance. The redhead was tall, had a sizeable bust, and had a butt that even Valerie admitted was almost as big and round as her own...of course, only almost. But neither of those things were what Valerie envied. It was her smile. With her perfectly plump lips and flawless teeth, Natalie Veronica had a smile that simply could not be rivaled. It was beautiful and, more importantly, it was widely disarming and damn near infectious. When Natalie smiled, it was hard not to smile back. Valerie's own smile was far from bad, but she wished it was as captivating as the redhead's.

All of this helped her remember the brown haired girl, whose dour expression was a direct contrast to her redheaded companion. Yet, the two of them were often together, a modern example of Ying and Yang.

“That's right,” Valerie said. “You're Natalie's friend, I remember now.”

“Good.” The girl said. “Can I have the flowers now?”

“Yeah, sure,” Valerie said. She started to move and then stopped, unsure.

“It's under Megan!” The girl said, again in exasperation. “Megan Brown!”

“Megan Brown,” Valerie repeated. “I'll go look for it.”

“Fine. Thank you.” Megan sighed.



Despite the carnage that the fleet that dared venture into Val la Fleur had faced, not all of the tiny Fighters had met their demise. A single survivor fluttered around the store, heavily damaged. Comms had been completely knocked out and, in its current state, it wouldn't stay airborne for much longer, let alone be able to exit the atmosphere in order to return to the Mothership. The Pilot tried to find a safe place to land, but the massive human kept stomping around. Constantly, he had to swerve to avoid a massive breasts or an even more gigantic ass, exacerbating the damage to the wings. Disoriented from fighting the controls of his own ship and from avoiding collisions (not just with the blonde human, but the many plants), the Pilot became less focused on finding a place to land and more on just surviving, losing track of where his ship resided spatially. When he suddenly found himself yet again faced with an immense, jiggling mass of boobage, his body merely reacted, swerving upward. The tiny Fighter soared over the immense cleavage and over the shoulder, narrowly avoiding the collar bone. While the Pilot managed to avoid a direct collision, there was still the mass vines of blonde hairs, which, despite their softness, sheared off one of the wings of the Fighter as it sailed through them.

The small alien vessel went into a tailspin, the Pilot desperately fighting at the controls. Eventually he managed to straighten out into a nosedive, only now realizing the missing wing. Knowing the ship was doomed, he hit the EJECT button and was launched out of the cockpit. The alien race did not have parachutes, but rather small jetpacks that would allow them lower themselves down to the ground or navigate zero gravity back to the Mothership. The packs were only meant to be used
in short bursts in emergency situations. He was far too high up to have enough fuel to lower himself down. Frantically, as the upward momentum of his seat back to weaken, he looked around for something to grab onto. Looking up, he saw a great white mass above him. It had edges that seemed possible to grab onto. The Pilot quickly undid his safety belt and shot himself up, using all of his fuel to soar up towards the mass, with just enough to ensure he could grab hold of the soft surface. As he held on, he realized that there was an interior. Not wanting to dangle, he used all of his strength to pull himself up...


...and entered Megan Brown's panties.



Valerie Bradson turned away and began to rummage through a row of flowers, giving Megan a very clear view of her ample rear as she bent to do so. She stared, taking in the sheer bigness of the ass before her. The shape of it, how it jiggled ever so slightly with every little move the busty florist made. Megan bit her lip, fighting a sudden immense urge to reach out and slap the butt as hard as she could.


It was a well known fact that Megan Brown was not the most social of people. Personal interaction was something she was neither great at nor looked for that often. It wasn't entirely her fault, the Brown family as a whole tended to keep to themselves, even in regards to other members. Megan had gone to a private school, had a private tutor, and, when she wasn't studying, was reading. She never found as much joy with her peers as she did just quietly reading alone. The world in her books were also far more interesting than the dull reality of the everyday. One day, while at the local library, she saw some DC and Marvel comic books and decided to glance at them. Not only did she find stories of people with amazing powers fighting dastardly villains but these tales were shown through epic artwork, showcasing beautifully crafted worlds; a perfect blend of written books and visual movies. And through the years she read more. Comics, graphic novels, etc, she read them all eagerly, even going as far as to teach herself Japanese to read mangas. She collected the comics, had a few first editions, and kept them in pristine condition in her personal library at home in her room, which was meticulously alphabetized and organized by genre. All this time dedicated to reading gave her little time for building friends, let alone a love life.

But Megan Brown, despite what Ariel sometimes quipped, was not dead inside.

It was actually through comics that she discovered sexuality. She found enjoyment atlooking at the strong male heroes, imagining how their muscles would feel under her hand. Eventually, this would bleed into her real life, when she started catching herself staring at the rears and crotches of her male peers. She would never admit to this, much less actually approach a guy for a date. After all, it wasn't as if she liked any boy, really. It was just your typical hormonal urges, nothing really to worry about. So, Megan continued to keep to herself, only satisfying her primal desires by occasionally sneaking glances over the top of her comic books. But urges turned to lust and her mind began to simmer with fantasies. Inevitably, she would discover masturbation, which satisfied her desires, but only temporarily. The primal part of her mind wanted more, something physical, but the introvert in her refused.

Things got more complicated when she began reading manga and, by extension, watching anime. With its cast of bad ass, and often very sexualized, female characters, Megan found herself inexplicably attracted to her own sex as well. Boobs, round butts, sexy heels and clothing...she found it all very enticing (ironic, as she hated wearing heels and having long hair herself). This sudden development worried her. Not because she was afraid of being bisexual, per se, but the spontaneous revelation that she was attracted to both genders made her feel perverted, somehow. So, she strove to keep this to herself, which, naturally, did nothing to help the situation. In fact, it did the opposite.

And now, while she was picking up flowers for her mother, she was staring longingly at Valerie Bradson's big butt, as many thoughts that she would keep locked away flooded her mind.


It was dark.

Normally, that wouldn't be a problem. The Pilot's suit had a light built into it. Unfortunately, it was damaged. Whether this had happened when the wing had been sheared off or when he had ejected into space, he could not say. His helmet had a function where it illuminated itself, but this was primarily for teammates to find him in the darkness of space, not navigate a black cavern like this. Who knew what else might be in here with him. It was warm, possibly making it a perfect place for creatures to call a home. A part of him wished he hadn't ended up here, but he knew there had been no choice. It had been this or certain death. He began to move but quickly found it difficult. The ground was very soft, his feet sinking inches with every step, causing him to lose balance frequently.

A noise. Straight above him. A strange fleshy sound. He began to look up. The light from his helmet only cast a few feet in front of him, but even if it were brighter he still wouldn't have been able to see. Steam suddenly fogged up the helmet, completely eliminating whatever little visibility he had.



“Oh, here it is!”

The florist straightened and turned, placing a gorgeous arrangement on the counter, her boobs bouncing as she did. Without a moments pause, Megan's mind immediately conjured an image of her burying her face into that cleavage, shoving her nose deep within, and seeing how much she could shake them with her face.

Just imagine if you did that with Sarah's mom, she thought, hers are even bigger.

Ah, yes, Mary-Jean Leheron. The woman with an incredible chest, long legs often clad in nylons, and a collection of very nice panties that she inadvertently showcased to the entire world. How clumsy she was...

A bead of sweat formed at Megan's brow and her heart began to pick up.

“Megan?”


She looked up, a blank expression on her face, to see Valerie Bradson smiling at her. Had Megan known Valerie better, she probably would have been worried. The florist was very much used to catching people, male and female, looking down at her chest. Most busty women were annoyed by this, but Valerie took it as a point of pride. After all, she couldn't help the fact that she was so sexy that neither gender could resist taking a peek, right? Usually, her fellow ladies often stared with some clinical detachment, perhaps trying to see if they could discern if the florist's bust was real or not (in these circumstances, Valerie often made sure to sway her chest a bit to showcase their natural jostle). But there was no indifference in Megan Brown's eyes. Valerie had never considered herself a bisexual, but she did love of a captive audience.

So, naturally, she bent over the table, offering a much clearer view. Megan's eyes immediately followed them.


The Pilot was attempting to wipe his helmet clear when something fell onto him from up above. It was a warm, slightly sticky substance. He tried to wipe it off, but only succeeded in smearing it. Another drop landed on top of him. This one was bigger and the force sent him face first into the soft ground. He was thoroughly coated. Trying to move was impossible, as the slippery substance kept him from getting in traction.


“That's fifty dollars.”

Megan slowly raised her eyes. “...huh?”


“Fifty dollars.” Valerie replied, her smile widening a little.

“....oh. Right.”

Megan reached into her purse and pulled out her credit card. Blankly, she showed it Valerie, who simply directed her to the card reader on the counter. Once the transaction was completed, Megan, who was red at the cheeks, slowly reached for her bouquet.

“By the way, do you like my new pants?” Valerie said abruptly. Megan looked at her, slight confusion somehow making way through her otherwise distracted mind. The florist took a step back and placed her hands on her lower thighs before slowly running them up towards her hips. “I just got them! Of course they were tailored for me, like all of my clothes!”

This was one of the benefits of having a few horny boyfriends who had money. They were more than willing to shill out a few bucks for custom clothes if they got to see her ass in them. Valerie turned, grinding her large rear slowly.

“Does my butt look good in this or what?” She finished this question with a sharp slap to her ass which reverberated through the store.

Megan couldn't take anymore. Muttering a barely coherent agreement, she snatched the flowers off the counter and hurried out of the store. The moment she was gone, Valerie Bradson laughed.


When she got to her car, Megan almost threw the flowers in to the passenger seat before she catching herself. After forcing herself to slowly place them, she sat down in the driver's seat for a moment, a massive girl boner erecting in her pants. The sound of the spank echoed in her mind, and she saw the cheek wiggle clearly in her mind. Had Valerie really just done that out of nowhere right in front of her? In her own store!? How...insane. It was just so...brazen.

Impulsively, Megan's hand forked into her crotch. The poor passenger within her cotton panties met his end when an outside force pressed his body against the unforgiving surface of the hardened clitoris. His helmet exploded and his body began to break as the finger rubbed against him. Megan leaned back, her eyes closed, as she enjoyed the feeling.

Then, she remembered where she was and, with all her conscious effort, forced her hand free. Without waiting to see if there was anyone around, she started her car and drove away. When she got home, her mother was too busy talking on her phone to do anything than mouth “Thank you” to her daughter, who quickly hurried off to her bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, as she serenely laid in her bed, her phone rang. It was her “best friend” Natalie, calling to confirm if Megan was going to come to Game Night tonight. Ordinarily, Megan would try to come up with any excuse to get out of going. But, this time, she didn't fight it and said yes. Why not?

She was in a good mood.