- Text Size +

“WELCOME BACK YOUR HIGHNESS.” One of the busty amazons guarding the gate said bowing a bit to salute the princess. “YOUR MOTHER WAS LOOKING FOR YOU.”

“LOOKING FOR ME? WHAT FOR?” Aria asked as soon as she stepped into the castle, followed by Alice who immediately sought shelter under the palace’s stone walls. The weather was a polar opposite in comparison to the start of the day, the morning bright sun turning into a dark cloudy sky while heavy rain had already started falling . Both girls’ clothes were soaking wet, dripping besides their sandaled feet and creating small puddles. Had they known better, they would both bet there was a thundering storm approaching.

“I’M AFRAID SHE DIDN’T SPECIFY.” The guard with the massive loincloth bulge on the other side of the gate replied. “WE WERE ORDERED TO INFORM YOU THAT SHE IS EXPECTING YOU AT THE THRONE ROOM.” Her tone indicated that it should be something important.

“OK.” Both girls quickly entered the vast corridor which lead to the queen’s throne. Their previous carefree attitude was now replaced with worry. What could Aria’s mother possibly want? They weren’t in trouble right? Looking at each other in the eye, the duo figured there was only one way to find out.

 “HERE I AM MOTHER.” Aria said setting foot on the red carpet of the vast throne room. “YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ME. WHAT IS IT?”

 Queen Ulga was sitting on her throne, discussing something with another giantess who was dressed in a long flowing purple tunic that left her arms completely bare, tied with a golden belt around her thin waist. She seemed to be of a respectable place in the palace, since she was standing straight and tall next to the queen without any sign of submission. The two women were so absorbed in their conversation that they failed to notice Aria and Alice.

“MOM!” Aria raised her voice, declaring her presence. The purple dressed giantess stopped talking and glanced at the young princess. Queen Ulga followed her gaze finally noticing Aria and Alice.

“OH…” the queen said rising from her throne. She was still clad in the same revealing red dress that highlighted her abundant curves and enormous dong. “WELCOME HONEY…HOW WAS YOUR MORNING?” she asked, a bit more maternal that what Aria was used so far. “ENJOYED YOUR STROLL IN THE WOODS?”

 Aria couldn’t dismiss the feeling that something wasn’t right. “UHM…YES…YES, IT WAS VERY NICE…UNTIL THE SKY BROKE LOOSE AND STARTED RAINING THAT IS.” She said. “YOU SAID YOU WANTED ME…” she cut into the main stuff. She hadn’t seen her mother act so caring before, which made her suspicious.

“WELL…” she said resuming her walk, climbing down the few stairs leading to the main floor in a long agonizing strut.” I WAS WONDERING…DID YOU HAVE YOUR TURN WITH THE HUMAN? YOU KNOW…THE TINY BOY THAT’S SUPPOSED TO FREE US FROM THE CURSE?” her voice was soft yet more than capable of sending chills down Aria’s spine.

“UHM…NOT YET…” Aria replied hesitantly. The queen was already on the same ground with her, a fact the further highlighted her statuesque size even among giantesses.

“NOT YET?” she asked sarcastically. “I BELIEVE I SPECIFICALLY ORDERED THAT POOR PEASANT…WHAT WAS HER NAME AGAIN…AH! HILDA IT WAS YES… I REMEMBER TELLING HER TO BRING THE BOY TO YOU. ISN’T THAT RIGHT?” she asked taking a final step and standing right in front of her daughter, emphasizing the difference in size. Cast in her mother’s shadow, Aria could barely reach her shoulders, so it came as a natural reaction to back away from the view of her gargantuan breasts. “HOW DID YOU SPEND YOUR TIME WITH HIM? WHAT DID YOU DO?”

“WE JUST PLAYED WITH HIM!” Alice interrupted.

“PLAYED? YOU MEAN LIKE…”

“WE USED HIM AS A TOY.” Aria said.” WE CAME UP WITH SOME IDEAS TO SHOW HIM HOW INFERIOR HE IS COMPARED TO US…WE TEASED HIM, WE TORTURED HIM, WE HUMILIATED HIM…ANYTHING A PROPER GIANTESS WOULD DO TO A LOWLY HUMAN LIKE HIM.”

“YEAH WE EVEN MADE HIM FIGHT MISS WHISKERS!” Alice exclaimed with enthusiasm, proud at her brilliant idea.

“WHO THE HELL IS MISS WHISKERS?” the giantess in the purple tunic asked unable to contain her curiosity. The frown on her face betrayed that she was slightly disgusted about what she was hearing. The queen herself was trying to comprehend what the girls actually did.

“OUR CAT… YOU SHOULD SEE HIS FACE WHEN SHE ACTUALLY SHOVED HER LARGE PRICK INTO HIS TINY LITTLE BUTT…IT WAS SO FUNNY!” Alice innocently declared.

“YEAH…” Aria turned to look at her friend.” WE THOUGHT WE WENT A BIT TOO HARSH ON HIM BUT IT WAS REALLY FUN-“

She turned around to meet her mother’s face but was greeted with the quickly descending outstretched palm of hers…

SMACK!

It landed right on her youthful cheek with a smack that echoed around the marble room.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” the queen burst out screaming with rage. “I TRUST YOU WITH THE CUSTODY OF THE KINGDOM’S LAST HOPE OF SALVATION AND THE FIRST THINK YOU DO IS GIVE HIM TO YOUR CAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?”

 Aria, and literally everyone in the room, was shocked. Bringing her palm to touch her sore cheek, she was left speechless, wondering how the queen’s anger will subside. Alice was also left with her mouth open, only imagining what was in store for her too.

“I HAD MY DOUBTS AT FIRST BUT NOW I’M COMPLETELY SURE…YOU DON’T HAVE A CLUE OF HOW IMPORTANT THE SITUATION IS! THE HUMAN IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET OUR LIVES BACK! THE ONLY WAY! I EXPECTED YOU TO TREAT HIM A BIT HARSH, HUMILIATE HIM YES…BUT ONLY DURING HAVING SEX WITH HIM!”

There was a long “oh” exclaimed by all the giantesses in the room, who were clearly surprised.

“WHEN I GAVE YOU THE BOY THIS MORNING I HAD ONE THING IN MIND: THAT YOU HAVE HIM BREED YOU IN ORDER TO GET YOU PREGNANT! AND YOU…” she resumed panting heavily,”…INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CATCH A CHILD TO BREAK THE CURSE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME PLAYING STUPID GAMES AND TAKING STROLLS!”

 Aria felt a knot on her throat. Not only was she the recipient of a long speech but also it was done so in everyone’s presence. Looking around she could see all women looking at her with apathy and disgust…To their eyes she was the immature bratty daughter of their beloved queen…Never in her entire life did she feel more humiliated.

 

“YOU SHOULD BE GIVING BODY AND SOUL TO HELP ME ARIA…BUT, SADLY, YOU DO NOT. I’M FRANKLY DISAPPOINTED.” The queen said, finally reaching the end of her outburst. “ANYWAY WHERE IS HE NOW?”

 It was Alice’s turn to feel a knot in her stomach now. ”UHM…” she made to speak but quickly dismissed such a thought and tried to be prudent. Reaching for her soft cock, she grabbed the shaft and lifted it up revealing the tiny boy who was plastered to her massive scrotum. He was smothered in her warm ball cleavage, resembling a pathetic bug, but breathing normally and consciously looking around with fear in his eyes. Each of the young giantess’s fat balls was dwarfing him both in height and girth.

 Jack watched as the heavy cock that was draped above him finally rose, letting light flood in. The giantess’s soft penis, albeit heavy and fat beyond belief, was actually pretty safe and secure for him to travel. For sure, he could feel every step the giantess took on her way back, since her balls would smack and slap on her muscular thighs with great heft, but he was so pinned snug in there that there was absolute no way of falling down. In fact, to Jack’s guess, even if the giantess forgot about him and fell asleep with him under her cock, he was pretty sure that even then he wouldn’t be able to break free and run away. He was so damn helpless and insignificant that even an unconscious giantess’s flaccid member could easily beat him without difficulty.

 Soon enough, two tree trunk fingers with nice delicate blue nails appeared and pinched him gently by the torso. He was slowly lifted up, awkwardly passing a giant cock the size of lighthouse, a toned midriff with slightly visible female abs and two gigantic boobs covered by a string bikini top, till he was met with Alice’s face.

She looked unhappy though. ”HERE HE IS.”

“SO THIS IS THE BOY HUH?” the giantess in the purple tunic said coming closer to Alice. Jack could see that similar to Ulga, this woman was a bit taller than Alice, maybe a head or so, making her tall even among giantesses too. But in contrast to the average giantess body type, this one was relatively slender, without the absurdly gigantic-bigger than her head- breasts and exaggerated hourglass figure. She was curvy,there was no doubt about that. She simply was not as curvy as the other giantesses. Her boobs formed a nice swell on her torso, while her hips gave her a nice childbearing appearance. Compared to the human women though, this giantess was undoubtedly way more beautiful and voluptuous. She also looked a bit older than Alice, but younger than the queen, about her late thirties. As a whole, the thin golden belt around her waist, long flowing sleeveless purple tunic and open toed thin stripped sandals made her look like a mature, experienced giantess priestess. “HM…CUTE.” She said scanning Jack head to toe.

“ALRIGHT. I THINK I’VE SEEN ENOUGH…” Queen Ulga said before addressing the other giantess. ”MYTHIA PLEASE TAKE THE BOY. YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIM FROM NOW ON. I EXPECT HIGHLY OF YOU.”

 The giant priestess did as she was told, gently grabbing the tiny boy and placing him on her open palm. Jack could see that she looking at him with lust but something in her eyes made him feel safe. As if she would never hurt him or do something dangerous to him…at least so he thought.

“AS FOR YOU…” the queen spoke sitting back on her throne.”…YOU WON’T MESS WITH THE HUMAN UNTILL OTHERWISE TOLD. THAT’S AN ORDER.” The words flew out of her mouth with regular volume yet the piercing glare the queen was throwing at her daughter the entire time was more than enough to silence away any attempt to protest. Aria accepted the verdict and made to leave the room.

“THE SAME GOES FOR YOU TOO ALICE…” a voice reverberated around the room, that made the pretty baroness lift her look from the ground. But that voice didn’t belong to the queen.

It was Mythia’s.

“AS YOU WISH…MOM.” Alice reluctantly said before following her friend on the way out of the throne room.

Chapter End Notes:

Things seems to get better for Jack? What's this mysterious priestess?

Please leave a review of what you think so far.