- Text Size +

 After the surprisingly erotic foot massage, Jack was left all alone in his new house. Despite being tired at first, all that pent up sexual frustration from the interaction with Mythia’s pretty feet made it hard for him to sleep. Horny and not knowing want to do, he started wandering around the house, making circles, trying to clear his mind from the sensual mist. As he was walking, he was absentmindedly investigating the gigantic dollhouse, paying close attention to simple details he had missed earlier. The huge bed for example, was made to accommodate someone about three times his size and not to his scale as he initially thought. The round table was about eye level with him, while the chairs came up to his chest, meaning that he would have to actually climb onto them to take a proper seat…and then he wouldn’t even reach the big plates right in front of him, as his little arms were too short to go over the table. The dollhouse was definitely scaled to the actual size of a doll, unfortunately the said doll was about 15 feet tall compared to Jack. “Even the toys are bigger than me…That’s ridiculous…” he sighed. Since he couldn’t properly suit himself in the kitchen he decided to head for the bedroom. With a bit of effort he managed to climb onto the bed which to his surprise was very cozy and not a cheap hardwood replica. He rest his head on the oversized pillows and after reaching for the thin covers, he dove under them and lay there watching the ceiling. “At least it’s better than my own bed…and much better than a giant foreskin…” He thought as he tried to get some sleep.

 There was something that was bothering him though, apart from the slight horniness which had thankfully subsided by that time. Mythia’s act was weird. Weird for a giantess at least. For sure, she played it dominant and superior, there was no doubt about that, but her entire behavior had him thinking. Even though she forced him to worship her, he couldn’t dismiss that she somehow made it a pleasant experience for him too. She didn’t treat him rough, unlike the girls, she didn’t bully him much and of course she was generous enough to give him shelter…Plus, why didn’t she want him to notice that she was aroused? Her final moves were swift and hurried, as if she was ashamed of her being excited in front of him. A thing completely ridiculous, especially in this strange land where the respectful baroness was free to walk around the castle with her giant cock swinging heavily between her thighs! In such an exhibitionistic society, being shy was completely out of order…especially in front of a tiny little human such himself. “Maybe she acts like that for a reason…” he thought.” Perhaps she has something to hide… But who knows…At least it’s good for me.” He thought before turning his head and drifting off to sleep.

 

 Next morning, Jack awoke to Mythia’s earthshaking footsteps as she planted her massive feet on the ground. Jumping out of bed, he tried to duck underneath but his legs were limp and the only thin he managed was to bump his head on the wooden leg of the bed. This proved more than enough to wake him up good. “But what am I doing?” he thought realizing there was no way out since he was officially trapped. All of a sudden, he felt the entire dollhouse shake vigorously making him unable to stand. The roof instantly tore open and Mythia’s gigantic face came into view. She was a bit sleepy but when she spotted Jack, her eyes grew wide and a smile appeared on her face. ”WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE FLOOR? WASN’T THE BED COMFORTABLE ENOUGH FOR YOU?” She thrust a huge hand forward and pinched the boy between her finger and thumb. He was dangling upside down when she brought him in front of her face and addressed him again. ”COME. THERE’S NO TOILET IN THE DOLLHOUSE. I ASSUME YOU NEED TO GO.” She said when she started walking towards the interior door in her room. Apparently this was her personal toilet room. After setting him on the edge of the bowl, she let him do his job, averting her gaze and being busy making her hair in front of the big mirror.

“I’m done.” Jack said not really wanting to test her patience. Turning around, he was greeted with a low angle view of her absolute enormity, since the spot he was standing on, was just below her knee. It was a good thing she was already dressed so that he wouldn’t have to see another massive semi-erect femcock first thing in the morning. ”GOOD.” She said pinching him up once again. ”I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU.” She stated before getting back to the bedroom and placing Jack on her desk. Turning around she went for the huge bookcase where she spent some time looking for something. “THERE IT IS.” She exclaimed grabbing a small metal box which she gently placed right next to him. It was about the size of his own house and looked a bit rusty. “I EXPECT YOU TO DO YOUR BEST. I WANT IT POLISHED AND SHINY.” She ordered dropping a metal ring with some nice craving in front of him. It seemed quite heavy, it’s circumference about four times his height. Before he understood what was this all about, another boom jolted him up, this one coming from his back. Turning around he saw a huge piece of white cloth and a thimble filled with a thick liquid that smelled acidic. ”THESE WILL BE YOUR TOOLS. NOW START.YOU HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES.” She ordered and went back to her bookcase, her heavy footfalls booming loudly on the floor.

“Now what is this? Another task?” Jack murmured but got to work.” As long as they don’t brutalize me, polishing some jewels will not a problem…”

 It took him about twenty minutes but he was quite satisfied with the result. That acidic liquid worked miracles, he could almost see his reflection on the ring’s freshly polished surface. What was odd was that this ring wasn’t closing around itself, but left a slight gap on the back. Plus, it was a bit flat in its entirety, more like a small cylinder. In fact, it closely resembled-

“I SEE YOU ARE DONE…” Mythia spoke overhead, casting her shadow on him. ”HM…I’M PRETTY IMPRESSED I MUST SAY.” She said, admiring the boy’s work.

“IMPRESSED ABOUT WHAT?” Another thunderous voice spoke indicating another gigantic presence in the room. Immediately after that there was the booming sound of the door closing behind the newly arrived giantess.

“OH…GOOD MORNING YOUR MAJESTY.” Mythia said greeting the enormous queen who walked closer with her ground shaking footfalls. Jack could swear he could hear the windows rattling every time she set foot on the ground.

“GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO, MYTHIA.” Ulga said.” YOU CAN LEAVE THE FORMALITIES.IT’S JUST YOU AND ME.”

“AND THE LITTLE BOY OVER HERE…” Mythia said pointing towards Jack. ”DON’T FORGET ABOUT HIM TOO.”

“AH YES YES…DON’T WORRY. HE DOESN’T COUNT.” Ulga said throwing a stern look on Jack and smirking slyly. Jack had trouble noticing though, since her head-sized tits,barely covered by a lacy cris-cross pattern, obstructed his view towards her face. In fact, he was overwhelmed by the presence of not one, but two humongous giantesses. ”ANYWAY, WHAT WERE YOU SO IMPRESSED ABOUT?”

“JUST LOOK. HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB POLISHING MY TOE RING.” Mythia said grabbing the fancy jewel and putting it back on the huge metal box.

“OH REALLY…DO YOU THING HE COULD TAKE CARE OF MY OWN RING TOO?”

“YOU MEAN THAT…”

“YES THAT AROUND MY SHAFT. IT’S LONG AGO SINCE I LAST WORE IT AND IT THINK WITH A NICE POLISH IT SHOULD LOOK PERFECT ON MY JUICY COCK.”

Both giantesses looked down on the boy. Jack reactively took a step back.

“WELL…I BELIEVE HE IS MORE THAN ABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS ARDUOUS TASK, BUT NOT YET. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF TIME IN THE FUTURE.”

“OK,OK…” Ulga smiled, her enormous breasts jiggling at the motion.” BUT ANYWAYS…THAT’S NOT WHAT I’M HERE FOR…”

“OH…” Mythia exclaimed with surprise. She somehow seemed she wasn’t expecting what the queen was implying. “…YOU THINK HE WILL MAKE IT? HE SEEMS RATHER FRAGILE SINCE YESTERDAY’S EVENTS…”

“MYTHIA…” the busty queen interrupted.” …WE DON’T HAVE TIME TO WASTE. COME.” She said in her strict, firm tone while gently grabbing Myhtia’s hand. ”I’VE ALREADY ORDERED THE GUARDS TO NOT LET ANYONE IN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS.”

Chapter End Notes:

What will the two giantess do with our hero? Please leave a review.