- Text Size +

“ANY PLANS ON HOW TO SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY?” the giant princess asked walking down the stairs to the palace’s ground floor. She didn’t mind her massive breasts bouncing to the skip of her steps, not really caring for the exhausted tiny boy she was hiding next to her giant nipple. He felt really snug in there, her abundant tit flesh pinning him tightly against the fabric of her revealing dress.

 “WELL, THE WEATHER SEEMS REALLY GOOD, PERFECT FOR A WALK. WHAT DO YOU THINK, STRETCH OUR LEGS A LITTLE?” Alice suggested, catching up on her friend. Being a noble herself, she didn’t have much work to do on a daily basis, so she usually spent most of her time with Aria. Taking long walks together was one of her favorite things to do.

“SOUNDS GOOD.” Aria agreed. Soon, both girls passed the gate and began wandering around the vast countryside. Indeed, it was a great day to take a walk. Spring’s blossoming nature was turning the uphill meadows into a welcoming, colorful landscape. Birds sang, tall trees rustled their leaves to the faint breeze, squirrels ran playfully… The girls enjoyed the view, walking side by side and drinking at the sight. Aria would occasionally nod her head to greet back some pedestrian giantesses who were kind enough to salute the young princess as they met.

 “YOU’RE QUITE POPULAR, AREN’T YOU?” Alice teased her friend a bit.

“YEAH…” the princess replied with a sigh. “ IT’S NOT SOMETHING I WISHED FOR THOUGH… MOST OF THEM LOOK AT ME WITH PITY IN THEIR EYES. IT’S AS IF THEY WOULDN’T WANT TO BE IN MY SHOES NO MATTER WHAT….I GUESS THEY FEEL SORRY FOR ME FOR ALL THAT WEDDING FIASCO.”

“BUT THIS WASN’T YOUR FAULT!”

“I KNOW BUT TELL THEM ABOUT IT… TO THEIR MIND I’M JUST THE BRATTY DAUGHTER OF THE QUEEN WHO GOT DUMPED JUST BEFORE THE WEDDING…PLUS, MOST OF THEM THINK THAT I’M RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT BREAKING THE CURSE IN THE FIRST PLACE.”

“NOW YOU’RE REALLY TALKING NONSENSE.” Alice replied. “HOW COULD YOU HAVE SAVED HARRY? HIS DEATH WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN EITHER WAY. YOU COULDN’T DO ANYTHING. THAT’S THE WAY I SEE IT… PLUS, YOU HAVE THE HUMAN BOY TO BLAME. THE WITCH SAID HE IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE.”

“ACTUALLY, SHE SAID HE IS THE ONE TO HELP US BREAK THE CURSE…HIS GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS THE CULPRIT. HE WAS THE ONE TO BLAME.”

“OH…BUT IF HE IS SO IMPORTANT…THEN WHY DID WE TREAT HIM SO HARSH?” Alice asked a bit of guilt in her voice.

“UHM… BECAUSE HE IS A HUMAN NONETHELESS?” Aria replied firmly. “WE ARE GIANTS...THAT MEANS COLOSSAL, HUGE. HUMANS ARE TINY… PATHETIC. HARSH IS THE ONLY WAY A GIANT SHOULD TREAT A HUMAN: SHOWING THEM HOW SUPERIOR AND DOMINANT WE ARE COMPARED TO THEM!” Alice was a bit surprised by the princess’s reply. Being a giantess herself, she was quite proud and confident but that didn’t necessarily mean she wanted to treat little tinies harsh all the time…She only wanted to play with them….If they were too fragile then it was their fault.

“BUT WHAT IF HE DOESN’T WANT TO HELP US? “

“THEN WE’LL FORCE HIM!” Aria stated with authority. “DON’T FORGET HIS SMALL SIZE HONEY…WE CAN MAKE HIM DO WHATEVER WE WANT. HE IS SMALLER THAN OUR PINKY TOE!”

“YOU’VE GOT A POINT THERE.” Alice decided not to argue about that. After all aria was right: the average size of a human could barely reach a giantess’s big toe and that with room to spare.

 As they kept talking, the girls lost track of time. The path they decided to follow soon lead them to a forest with a small spring, a place they both had visited many times before. The scenery was exotic; a small waterfall at the edge of a rocky cliff was pouring perfect amounts of fresh cold water on the lake underneath, creating a rather humid yet confronting atmosphere. The surrounding trees would provide privacy if an eager lady decided to take a swim. Both girls looked at each other, noticing the slight sweat that had formed on their foreheads due to the warm weather and the long walk. Their utterly revealing clothes showed off their enormous assets very well but did absolutely nothing to protect them from the bright sun.

 “OOF GLAD WE MADE IT!” Alice exclaimed finally getting under the shadow of a big forest tree. “SO HOT…”

“YEAH…FANCY A SWIM? THE WATER LOOKS REALLY COOL.” Aria instantly suggested, not really expecting a no for an answer.

“I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK!” Both girls immediately got out of their clothes, their huge breasts and massive cocks jiggling and bouncing in the process. Alice was first to lose her bikini and thong, smiling at the feeling of the cool forest against the smooth skin of her honeydew sized balls. Her head sized tits stood heavily atop her chest, nipples growing harder at the newfound state of nudity. Aria had a bit more difficulty getting out of her own scanty minidress, having trouble pulling it over her gargantuan breasts in one go. She even forgot she was carrying Jack on her right areola, not really paying attention to all that heavy bouncing her tits were making due to her vigorous motions. Luckily, her long walk had created a thin film of sweat that plastered Jack’s small body to her own glistening one, sticking him completely on her massive round tit preventing his fall. Bending over to put her folded dress on the ground, her tits absentmindedly smacked together, the heavy slap loud enough to echo around the forest . Carefree, she turned around  to be greeted with a completely naked Alice who was hesitantly dipping a delicate toe into the spring’s water.

“OH!” she exclaimed cheerfully as she quickly withdrew her foot back. ”IT’S COLDER THAN WHAT WE THOUGHT!”

“COME ON! GET IN ALREADY!" Aria said taking a step forward, into the lake. ”IT’S PERFECT, COME ON IN!” She quickly brought her other foot in, the water reaching just below her knees . Eager to perform a long dive, she stretched her arms forward, bent her legs ready to go when-

“HEY!” Alice stopped her in her tracks. ”WHAT ABOUT JACK? YOU’LL KILL HIM IF YOU DIVE WITH HIM! THE WEIGHT OF ONE OF YOUR TITS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO PULVERIZE HIM COMPLETELY YOU BIG BOOBS!”

 Aria blinked at the unexpected reminder…but quickly figured Alice was right. “OOF FINE…” she said as she brought a hand under her heavy tit, lifting it up. Jack was still adhered to her wide areola. She reluctantly pinched the little boy between two fingers and dropped him on the folded minidress at the edge of the lake. Maybe a pair of used panties filled with her musk, would be a more appropriate choice to put him but it was long ago she wore any of them.

 Jack landed on the soft pile of Aria’s minidress, the expensive fabric easing his fall but the fall waking him up nonetheless. Still exhausted and sore from the giant cat’s breeding acts, he could barely stand. His insides were all rearranged to the shape of the beast’s massive cock, his ass felt loose and his entire back was in pain due to the unbearable weight of the obese feline. Momentarily, he thought he actually died and woke up in heaven, free of the kinky whims of the oversized world he found atop the beanstalk. But he wasn’t supposed to feel pain in heaven, right? Turning around, he indeed saw a heavenly place, a spring of some sort surrounded by tall trees with dark green leaves. The whole picture looked like a realm, similar to the ones his mother was describing while reading him bedtime fairy tales. “Am I still alive?” he wondered when his gaze fell on the two massive occupants of the lake. “Oh no…” He knew those faces.

 Very well.

“I’m still on the land of the giants?!” For one thing, he was apparently still alive…something that was a miracle in its own sense. How could he be alive? Maybe he was somehow magically enhanced upon setting foot on this land…Maybe he was far more durable since the encounter with the great witch…Or even when she actually managed to come out alive out of the queen’s erupting vagina…maybe her juices made him more durable…He couldn’t explain it, yet there he was. He was pretty sure he was in some way genetically enhanced, it’s just he didn’t how that happened.

“OH THE WATER FEELS SO GOOD ON MY BODY!” Alice exclaimed playfully at the distance, splashing handfuls of water towards her friend. “HEY IT EVEN MAKES MY NIPPLES HARD!” She said, pushing her torso out of the water showing how hard and erect her pink nipples were. To Jack’s eye, they were bigger than his whole body with a matching puffiness too.

“YEAH I CAN SEE THAT GIRL.” Aria replied nonchalantly at her friend’s silliness. She seemed to be supportive though.

“This can’t be happening…” Jack gulped seeing he was still trapped with those horrible big dicked giantesses who treated him like a toy for their sick minds. He watched as they swum around in the lake, the size of which practically a sea compared to him even though it was just a spring for the giant duo. The waterfall seemed to reach the sky, easily three times the relative size of the giantesses at about 1500 feet tall. In fact, the very ground he was lying onto, namely Aria’s dress, dwarfed him with its warmth and Aria’s body scent, creating walls of royal fabric all around him. He once again felt so tiny in comparison…

“ALRIGHT I’M GETTING OUT!” Alice thrust her dripping hair sensually back as her head emerged from the water. Grabbing hair at the sides to pull them back, she slowly began rising from the water like a fertility goddess, the entire scene evolving in front of Jack’s wide eyes as if on slow motion. For once Jack was lost admiring her beauty: her angelic, pretty face with those green eyes and thick lips captivated him instantly... He was mesmerized at her divine characteristics, beads of water running down her smooth, slender neck as she slowly kept emerging from the lake, revealing more and more of her thick body . His gaze the fell on the monumental swell of her proud breasts, each one as big as her head yet ultimately perky, crowned with pink nipples hard as rocks. Each one of her tits was like a huge air balloon to him, protruding a good 40 feet from her torso and wobbling up and down to her thundering footfalls.  Taking another step closer, he caught a glimpse her toned belly, thin midsection flaring abruptly to support her comically wide hips. Jack noticed that her hip range was only a bit smaller than her bust range, giving her an absolute hourglass figure considering the relative volume of her magnificent tits. Jack would definitely fall in for her, had she stopped her ascension exactly at this point… but she gradually kept coming closer, taking another step. That’s when he was reminded of the absolute beast of a cock she was carrying between her thick ponderous legs, the shaft reaching shy of her knees while completely flaccid and cold, the slit of her pumpkin sized cockhead poking timidly through her tight foreskin while her heavy balls slapped against her wet thighs with loud smacking sounds. A wet foot of colossal dimensions appeared and smashed the ground next to him, splashing water all around with an unforgettable quake.

 Still busy making her hair and humming a tone to herself, she lifted and planted her other foot on the other side of Jack, not really minding that she was literally looming over him completely naked. Smiling, she enjoyed how her giant cock dripped over him, the drops landing and exploding all around his body, some even on top of him. Placing her hands on her hips, she couldn't contain her chuckles imagining the point of view of the tiny human must be having, totally intimidated by her overwhelming presence and swinging genitals.

“HI THERE!” she spoke not missing the chance to flex her giant penis which bobbed back and forth heftily. She couldn’t but enjoy the relative size advantage, how the tiny boy was backing up at the sight of her intimidating enormity. He was so cute when he made those squeaking, pathetic sounds every time he found himself under her or Aria’s shadow which betrayed how vulnerable he must have be feeling. “WHAT IS IT LITTLE GUY? DOES A GIRL’S MASSIVE PENIS SCARE YOU?” she said following his gaze towards her low hanging cock. Jack was profoundly trembling, not knowing what would possibly follow. “IT’S ALRIGHT… HERE!” she said as she squatted down, giving him a clear view of her jiggling butt cheeks and tight asshole.

PLWAMP!

 With a final stretch of her right leg she plumbed her fat ass on the ground behind him, trapping between her thighs, while her melon sized balls and battering ram like cock filled his view. “SEE? IT’S JUST A COCK…” she said grabbing the large shaft at the base, her delicate hands failing to wrap around its entire girth. “IT MIGHT BE MASSIVE COMPARED TO YOU…BUT A COCK NONETHELESS. NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF…” she instructed, in her mind sounding like a caring teacher.” YOU HAVE ONE TOO…ALBEIT A REALLY TEENY TINY MICROSCOPIC ONE.” She pointed towards his crotch. “YOU SEE IT KINDA MAKES ME FEEL SAD SEEING YOU SO SCARED EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AT OUR PENISES…” she pulled hard at the shaft revealing the entire bulbous head which was glistening with cock slim and water. The foreskin was pulled all the way back exposing the ridges, while her firm grip somehow made the long yet soft schlong stand tall like a tower. “YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT…SO WHAT IF IT’S SO BIG THAT CAN GOBBLE YOU UP?” she feigned munching sounds imitating mouthfuls. “OH NO! MRS PENIS IS ABOUT TO HAVE LITTLE JACKIE AS A SNACK! WATCH OUT BELOW!” she teased, using her huge cock as a doll which she began lowering towards the puny human.

 Jack immediately got up and, using whatever strength was left inside of him, started running. Panicking, he tried his best to escape Alice’s weird gesture. He would have made it for sure hadn’t he tripped on his very third step, where he lost his balance and fell… That’s all it took for the giantess  to press her cock on his back, smothering him under the spongy cockhead.

“TSK TSK… THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT…” Alice said disappointed at Jack’s behavior. He clearly hadn’t taken the point.” I WAS JUST TEASING YOU! GOSH YOU’RE SO LUNATIC THAT YOU FAIL TO APPRECIATE EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR…” She stated lifting her cock up bringing the human along. Jack was glued to the underside of the monstrous tip, right under the oval shaped slit. With a few soft shakes, she managed to unstick him, his body sliding and stopping in her ball cleavage. ”THAT TICKLES!” she chuckled, once again noticing how small the human boy actually was. He was lying supine in the seam of her testicles, fully outstretched yet his feet couldn’t touch the ground underneath. In fact, she estimated that she could easily accommodate at least four extra boys each one stepping on the other’s shoulders before the last one managed to set foot on solid ground. “SO PUNY…”

“SO WHAT YOU TWO ARE DOING OVER HERE?”

Alice turned around to see Aria standing hands on hips next to her with a query on her face. She didn’t seem to understand what Alice was doing.

“OH NOTHING REALLY…I WAS JUST SHOWING LITTLE JACKIE OVER HERE THAT HE HAS NO REASON TO FEAR US…” Alice explained.

“HE DOESN’T?”

“NO! LOOK…” She then let her fat shaft gently drop over his body, engulfing him completely. She left no sign of him. The boy was pinned under the giantess’s ponderous cock, pressed firmly between her massive round balls. “THE PERFECT BED! WARM AND COZY!” She even stood up, the wedged human being brought along. “SAFE TOO!”

Aria stood there blinking silently. “AND YOU CALL ME A PERVERT?”

“HEY! IT’S A GOOD IDEA!” Alice protested. ”MUCH BETTER THAN SHOVING HIM UNDER MY FORESKIN LIKE YOU DID THE OTHER DAY!”

“WHATEVER…”

“I CAN ACTUALLY MASSAGE HIM IF I WANT TOO…” Alice said before bringing her hands on the sides of her massive package and pressing her balls on either side. The tiny boy felt so nice under her giant cock! Having him so close to her oversized genitals, literally into her most intimate parts, somehow made her feel like his protector. His savior. That boy triggered her motherly instincts in some weird way…

“OK OK…IF YOU HAD YOUR FUN THEN I THINK IT’S TIME TO GO.”

“WHAT ALREADY? IT’S BARELY NOON!”

“YEAH BUT LOOK OVER THERE…” Aria pointed towards the horizon. There seemed to be gathering a few dark clouds at the distance. In fact, the formerly warm breeze was a bit cooler and harsher now.

“ALRIGHT. LET’S PUT ON OUR CLOTHES AND HEAD BACK TO THE PALACE.” Alice said walking to her own discarded clothes. Even though she used absolutely no hands, she felt totally confident in her ability to handle the precious human. Her huge cock was more than enough to carry a lowly human after all.

 Aria quickly put on her dry minidress, while Alice decided to forgo the use of the bottom part of her bikini. For sure there wouldn’t be any problem walking bottomless on the countryside. Her sisters wouldn’t mind at all. After all who would guess what she was hiding under that heavy, swinging cock of hers?