- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A Tale Of A Spying Goes Horribly Wrong...


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Entrapment, Giant, FM/m, Humiliation, 

It was a few weeks ago that Oscar began to suspect that his wife, Kimberly, was being unfaithful. Her attitude, her entire demeanor had changed shortly after she got a new job. With each passing day she seemed more distant. Any advance he made with her ended in utter failure as it seemed she didn't want much to do with him. His childhood sweetheart that he has been married to for five years seems to be a different person now. 


One day after getting home from a 3-day work trip, Oscar noticed a peculiar smell coming from the small rubbish bin that he keeps in the bedroom. After brushing away some tissues from the top of the pile, he found a used condom, tied up tight holding in all the semen. He was absolutely appalled, angry, and hurt. This pretty much confirms his fears as his wife had sex with another man in their bed while he was out of town. 


Instead of confronting her about it, he devised a plan to capture her in the act. First, he ordered refurbished shrink ray from the online market. Second, after the shrink ray came, he informed Kimberly that he had to go out of town again. He could see a really faint smile curve at the corner of her lips upon hearing this. Though he wasn't really leaving. Parking his car at a nearby parking lot, he walked his way back home, sneaking inside to the bedroom. With some supplies, a camera, and the shrink ray in hand, he was ready to stake out the bedroom from the shelf top at the head of the bed. 


He pointed the ray at himself, reducing his size in half. Once he climbed onto the bed, he pulled himself up to the top of the shelf that stands roughly three feet tall. He further reduces down to a quarter of an inch tall, hiding behind a "small" decorative vase. From there, he patiently waited...


Some hours later...


Oscar woke up to a very loud earthquake. The ground beneath his lurched violently in rhythm, followed by thunderous claps and moans. Unable to get his footing, he stayed on all fours and crawled to the edge to see the cause. Peering from behind the vase, he got a very good look at the man plowing his wife from behind. Big, muscular, and handsome; a stark contrast to Oscar. Both monolithic beings were on the bed. Kimberly was on all fours, gripping the sheets while the man claimed her ass with authority. 


"A-Anal?" Oscar said out loud in disbelief. Kimberly had begged him in the past to do anal but he always refused. And since he didn't give her what she wanted...


Oscar shook his head then reached for his camera. Between each thrust that shook the very foundation, he took a photo of his wife's infidelity. The pleasurable moaning emanating from Kimberly echoed throughout the room. The anger Oscar felt was indescribable as he watched the action from above. 


After getting several photos, he then reached for his shrink ray. He was ready to unveil himself to his wife and the man she's fornicating with. He messed with the dials, then pointed the ray himself, pulling the trigger.


Unfortunately for Oscar, he failed to realize that the used shrink ray he bought online was the very first commercial version sold on the market. It can shrink anything with no issue, however, it cannot restore anything's size once it has been reduced. When he messed with the dials, he assumed that he would grow back to his normal size. This was not the case. The environment exploded in size around him as he body shrunk even further, making him 1/32th of an inch tall (0.03125). Completely taken aback that he shrunk further, he assumes he just messed up the settings and tried again. The world once again grew around him as he shrank down to 1/256th of an inch tall (0.0039). 


Oscar had no more time to be shocked that he shrank even further at the earthquakes have become cataclysmic. The body was easily tossed around as the ground below him lurched easily a thousand feet back. When he fell back on the shelf, it lurched back to its original position, launching Oscar off the shelf, leaving his free falling over his naked wife's body. His puny body spun around uncontrollably in the air as he descended down. 


It was at this moment that Kimberly was reaching a breaking point as the man's massive cock drove deep into her ass. Throwing her head up, arching her back upward, this made her bare back become a slope for Oscar to fall on. Her hair that was just as big as Oscar is flails back from her sudden jolt, completely swarms him, slapping him down hard squarely between her shoulders. The momentum causes him to continue going downward, rolling down her back. Between each nauseating spin, Oscar sees the massive man become bigger as he draws nearer. He desperately tries to stop but its all in vain as the massive thrusts causing the environment around him too unstable to control himself. 


The moment of extreme dread comes as he slips into the mountainous valley between Kimberly's ass cheeks that jiggle violently as the wall of manly flesh collides into her. The continuous momentum launches his from the valley as he sees his new destination: the man's massive penis! The terrified screams are easily deafened from the sounds of vigorous sex as he continues to plummet down. Just as the massive cock thrusts in, Oscar lands on the member at its base, getting snagged onto a lone pubic hair. It firmly holds him in place as the gargantuan being pulls back, sliding out of Kimberly's quivering ass hole. Then it goes back, the massive wall of Kimberly's ass approaching rapidly at the cock slides back in. The puffy sphincter is mere feet away from Oscar once the thrust comes to an abrupt stop. 


These motions continues for what feels like hours (in actuality only a couple minutes) when the fleshy ground begins quaking and the slick, sloshing sounds of torrential cum shooting through the shaft, directly into Kimberly's rectum. The moans rumble through the air as the man pulls his cock free, leaving a trail of semen. 


Kimberly turns herself around, her head being level with the still hard massive member. She gets close, looking up at her new lover. 


"I'LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF THIS FOR YOU <3" her voice booms out.


Her face approaches slowly, easily overtaking Oscar's entire vision. Then all he sees is the open, gaping maw of his wife's mouth coming right at him. The hot, humid breath washes over him as she slips the man's cock into her mouth. The dark, moist cavern of her mouth begins swallowing all he can see, then WHAM! her lips slams down directly on top of Oscar. Painfully pinned down, he tries to break free but to no avail. The suckling sounds of her washing off the cock with her tongue is easily heard, still even louder than the screams Oscar lets out.


The lips begin to retract as Kimberly pulls away, continuing to slurp away. The pube holding Oscar snaps back, freeing him, though he is violently dragged against the throbbing member. Just as he reaches the head, the lips pull away. The cock begins to wobble up and down once it is free from its captor. As she looks away, reaching for something, she continues to speak.


"THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING AARON! EVEN IF OSCAR DID GIVE ME ANAL, HE IS NO MATCH WITH YOUR COCK <3"


The words struck deep into Oscar. The ground rumbles as Aaron talks back.


"A WEAKINGLY LIKE HIM, THAT'S NO SURPRISE! HE'S NOTHING BUT AN INSECT AGAINST ME!"


"HAHAHA, THAT'S SO TRUE! HE'S SUCH A TURN OFF NOWADAYS, HE'S NOTHING BUT THE DIRT BENEATH MY FEET!"


"I BET HE'S THE KIND OF LOSER WHO WOULD LOVE THAT! MAYBE WE SHOULD SHRINK HIM DOWN TO SIZE!"


"OOOOOOOOO! FUCK! THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING HOT! WE WOULD PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!"


Oscar couldn't believe what he was hearing. Let alone their plans, but the fact it is actually happening without their knowledge. He really is nothing but dirt, less than an insect. He looked forward again, only to see Kimberly holding a fresh condom. Oscar screams as he tries to escape, but the mixture of saliva and semen is too thick for him to break from. Directly below him is the chasm sized slit that is still oozing with precum. He screams out, hoping in vain Kimberly would notice him, not really wanting him to be hurt. However he is just too diminutive in size, partially submerged in thick juices on the head of Aaron's dick. It was truly hopeless.


As the massive condom began to make contact, her voice booms out again.


"IMAGINE MAKING HIM SO TINY THAT HE COULD FIT IN THE CONDOM!"


"A BUG TO BE DOMINATED! HAHA!"


The thick mass of rubber begins to tightly hug the ginormous cock. Considering how one could look at this situation, Oscar was spared from being smushed between the rubber and the spongy flesh, where he could have met a painful death. He found himself in a small pocket at the tip of the penis, the pocket that will soon be filled with thousands of gallons of cum. Oscar just closed his eyes, awaiting for what was to come. Though he couldn't see, he figured with the movements that they would getting into position for round two. Then the first thrust came.


The light disappeared, the air became hotter and more humid, the slicky sounds in the air overtook all. Aaron slammed hard against Kimberly's cervix. The pocket immediately crumbled, nearly crushing Oscar. The G-forces attacked his body as the cock pulled out, ready to go back in. All of Oscar's senses began to fail him as he was viciously thrown around. The moans, the screaming from the monolithic beings rumbled through everything as they fucked with considerable force. Aaron began to pull her hair as he rammed her with all he has. The absolute shockwaves broke Oscar free, throwing him in the air, directly in front of the slit. When it thrusted forward, it slammed into Oscar, submerging him deep in the scalding precum. Oscar was already past his breaking point as he floated in the fluids as if he was stuck in a massive mass of jello. As the head of penis slammed into the cervix, the precum splashed away from the slit, sending Oscar downward below the head. With each thrust, he was nearly crushed as the cock rubbed against the vaginal walls. Just as his consciousness was fading, he heard a similar sound from earlier. From deep within the massive cock, the sounds of sloshing semen shot through the shaft, jettisoning at a high rate of speed from the slit. In a split second, Oscar was assaulted with millions of gallons of boiling hot semen as it filled the condom. Large tadpole sized sperm swim around erratically, constantly slamming into him. The continuous stream of semen shooting out created a vertex, violently spinning the dirt size man as the unmeasurable gallons of semen draining from the colossal balls blasted him.


At this point, Oscar is long gone. Boiling semen filled him from inside out due to the absolute force of the ejaculating stream. The break neck speeds of the vortex twisted and contorted his body until every bone and organ in his body was destroyed. The large semen continuously bash into his corpse to further ensure he is dead.


---


Sitting side by side on the bed, Aaron holds the condom by its mouth as it hangs down, completely full of his cum. As Kimberly lovingly hugs him, he ties the condom up and wiggles it in front of her face.


"No way he would survive this."


"Not against your cock," she giggles.


With a light throw, the condom is thrown into the trash, buried deep in used tissues. No one would ever know what happened to Oscar as his body disintegrates in the semen.

Chapter End Notes:

The First Introduction Of A Giant Male. I Hope You Enjoyed This Tale. Always Know What You Buy.