- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When You're Camping, Always Be Prepared For The Unexpected


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Body Exploration, Violent

"I can't believe I'm really doing this," Mark thinks to himself as he stands at the foot of his girlfriend's bed. It's one in the morning as his girlfriend, Phoebe, is fast asleep, partially under her covers. With camping gear and a shrink ray in hand, Mark is ready to begin his journey.


The idea to do this hit him a few nights ago during sex. As he was furiously licking away at her clit, he took notice of her thick patch of pubic hair she leaves unshaved unlike the rest of vaginal lips. He had heard there were special camps where extremely attractive women would strap themselves down for a twenty-four hour period and shrunken guests would explore their vast regions and camp wherever they pleased. And that's when it came to him to use his girlfriend as a "campground." Knowing she would more than likely oppose the idea, he decided to say he was going camping with the guys this weekend, only to sneak back to her during the night. 


With his heart beating fast as he views his beautiful girlfriend sleeping before him, he shrinks himself down to two feet. As he reduces down, Phoebe's bare feet disappear beyond the bed frame as everything grew in size. Carefully, he pulls himself on top of the bed. His heart rate increases more as he checks out his girlfriend that is now over twice his size. She's a petite girl, standing only at five foot, four inches. Her wavy long black hair is scattered about both her pillow and face. Her pert B cups breasts are free to breathe as the only clothing she is wearing is a black thong.  It's a very hot and humid night after all.


Mark shrinks down further to four inches, making Phoebe about one hundred feet in length. Her size six feet are now over twice his height as he passes between them and continues along her slender legs. He strongly resists the urge to touch her legs to avoid waking her up. As he approaches her clothed crotch, the scent of her womanhood begins to surround Mark. Looking up, he sees his destination, but he fears he may still be too big to climb to go unnoticed, so he shrinks down to an inch. 


From the base of Phoebe's butt, Mark looks up at the curve of her womanhood as the thought comes to mind that he could easily fall into her vagina at this size. His body shakes with excitement but that's not his goal; at least not tonight. Feeling that he is small and light enough to climb stealthfully, he grips onto the thong's fabric. At this size, it's easy to grab the fibers. He easily climbs up past her swelling womanhood with its scent flooding the air, making Mark feel hazily in lust. As he reaches the peak past her curvature, he stands up and gets a good view of Phoebe's tummy and breasts that stretch a couple hundred feet ahead of him. Maybe someday he'll be able to plead with her to do this consensually. 


But now the time has come. Standing about an inch away from her clit, towards her belly, Mark begins to heavily reduce his size. Everything begins to explode in size, the vast regions of Phoebe expand exponentially as he shrinks down to 1/128th of an inch (0.0078"). Not only right now is Phoebe about a mile in height, Mark is able to shimmy his way down through the thong's fabric. As he gets through, he's greeted by a dense bush of pubic hairs, all roughly about two inches in diameter. Using them as ropes, he climbs down onto his girlfriend's crotch. 


However, the shrinking process isn't finished yet. Not only is it cramped with the pubic hairs being matted down by the thong, Mark deduced that if he was small enough, Phoebe's body should have a gravitational pull on his body. So once again, he points the shrink ray at himself and pulls the trigger. The tingling sensation envelops his body as the world around him grows once more. The hairs grow thicker and thicker as the space between each strand expands. The ridges in the skin grow more pronounced as they grow wider and deeper. As he finishes diminishing his size, the strand of pubic hair next to him is roughly sixteen feet in diameter. As is stands, Mark stands at 0.0007 of an inch tall while Phoebe is now a slumbering goddess scaling in at one hundred miles tall. He is so tiny that he can see the hair actually grow slowly before his eyes. 


Pulling out his LED light from his backpack, he illuminates the pubic forest. Seemingly endless gnarly hairs swarm about everywhere. The air is filled with the scent of Phoebe's womanhood and cherry body wash. Even though he hasn't set up camp, Mark just cannot contain himself anymore as he strips down and begins to rub his dick against the fleshy ground that is his girlfriend's crotch. It doesn't take him long at all before he blows his load, and he rolls over onto his back. Looking up, just enough light sneaking in through the thong's fabric outlines each massive pubic hair, as they stretch on for miles, going ever which way. Just knowing how miniscule he is on his girlfriend's body makes him hard again as he rolls back onto his stomach and goes at it again.


A few hours pass and Mark finally carves out a spot in the nearest hair, just big enough for him to fit himself and his gear. Getting into a comfortable spot, he closes his eyes to get some sleep. The overwhelming scent of Phoebe and the heat puts Mark back into a state of arousal as he slowly masturbates as he dozes off. 


---------


The sound of the buzzing alarm clock wakes up both Phoebe and Mark. It's nine in the morning and the heat and humidity are already sweltering. Not only is Phoebe sweaty, Mark is absolutely coated. As the goddess groans from waking up, the world around Mark shakes. The act of standing up from the bed proved Mark hypothesis correct as Phoebe's massive body is actively pulling his body towards her. Just as he was about to hop out from his camping spot, the world collapses around him as Phoebe scratches at her crotch. Her massive fingers push the fabric down, violently scraping her fingernails across the landscape. The sense of danger from her carelessly scratching herself once again gets Mark excited again. 


Surprisingly with each step Phoebe takes, the world around Mark is rather tame. The ground shakes, yes, but he is able to keep his balance. He once again goes to leave his spot to roam around like a bug in the pubic forest but noticed that the ground is about over forty feet away. Did the hair really grow that much overnight. But taking the time to think about it, Mark is currently .0007 in height right now, and that's the average amount of length a hair grows every hour. Regardless, Mark climbs down to explore. 


Just through the dense forest, Mark can just make out the blurry face of his beautiful, unaware girlfriend as she looks down at her phone. He waves and shout, only to reaffirm that he is completely insignificant. He lies down and strokes himself as he gazes at her. Her face looks forward once more as she moves through her house. Each step makes her boobs jiggle, making Mark think about camping on her nipple next time. He closes his eyes as he imagines it, but he doesn't keep his eyes closed for long. 


The loud sound of screeching can be heard as Phoebe turns on the shower faucets. Mark may be in a perpetual state of horniness right now, but even he knows that he needs to retreat back to his camping spot. In no time at all, he runs back and easily climbs up the hair back to his hidey hole. Mere moments later, light floods the forest as Phoebe removes her thong, letting it fall to her feet many miles below, right before Mark's very eyes. 


As the goddess enters the shower, water immediately begins crashing through the dense forest. The density of water to high enough that it won't be able to flood into Mark's spot, but it can still be destructive. The overwhelming force of rushing flood waters continuously bash the strand of pubic hair Mark is taking shelter in. In normal circumstances, he would be terrified, but this is no normal circumstance. The rush of danger of course excites him and he both holds on for dear life and stroke his member. The magnitude of the storm increases exponentially has Phoebe begins washing her body with his cherry body wash. Soapy water now floods the forest as her miles long fingers that each stretch out a mile wide unapologetically barrel through. The pubic hair thrusts around violently, so much that Mark almost got thrown out. He stops masturbating and uses both hands to hold himself in place. He hold out until his girlfriend finishes her shower and dries herself off. 


Feeling that the brunt of the danger is over, Mark leaves the hair once more and lies down the freshly washed fleshy ground. Up above, he can see Phoebe's face looking down at him, or rather, at her pubic hairs. Mark smiles as he goes to stroke himself again, but the smile immediately fades as he sees a pink razor blade between him and Phoebe.


Her mumbles to herself shakes Mark's world, and his emotions.


"I saw Mark looking at this the other day. I don't think he likes it."


He screams "No! No! I do like it. Phoebe, STOP!"


Before he can get back up, the razor drops out of his sight as it lands just outside the forest and makes an otherworldly scraping sound as it begins slicing away. The first pass clogs up the razor and Phoebe takes the time to free up the blades. Mark is still a ways away from his camping spot as he rushes back to grab his shrink ray to end his camping trip prematurely. He'll have to plead and beg Phoebe to listen to him later, but for now, his life really is in danger. 


Up ahead, the monolithic razor scrapes above as Phoebe makes another pass. A shadow looms above Mark as he sees a massive hair crash down in front of him. The yells as he tries to climb the sixteen foot diameter hair that is block his path. Just as he climbs to its top, the razor passes again, and that's when it happens: the razor slices the camping hair clean off, sending it and more importantly, the shrink ray, to the tiled floor below at Phoebe's feet. 


The sinking feeling of dread washes over Mark as it dawns on him that it's over. He'll forever live as a microbial bug on his girlfriend's crush. He will have to live off by drinking her sweat and eating loose flakes of skin. Maybe he can take shelter near his clitoris. Will he live long enough for Phoebe to find a new boyfriend and he can watch while the two behemoths go at with sex?


But then the only thought of salvation came to Mark. If he can get swept up with the rest of the pubic hairs, maybe he can find his gear and return to normal. He quickly scrambles down the fallen hair and runs up to another to climb it. He only gets to about fifty of so feet when the sees the razor coming through for another sweep. He braces himself, but he miscalculates something major. He was directly in line with the end of a razor blade. Before he can react, the blade slices through his waist, cutting him clean into two. The pain was immeasurable and his upper half was garbled up between the blades with the rest of the cut hair. Any sense of thought couldn't be reached as his life began fading. He is pulled out by Phoebe's fingers as she unclogs her razor once more. They lock eyes before she drops the hairs and Mark at her feet. He breaks away from the mess and lands harshly between her toes. As he lied there, bleeding out, he saw something shiny. It looked like the shrink ray. He reaches his arm out, Phoebe readjusts her foot and squishes Mark under her sole.


Chapter End Notes:

This Was A Fun One To Write. I Hope You Enjoyed This Tale.