- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another Tale Of Taking Pleasure Having Drastic Consequences 


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, Nose, Incest

It was a hot and humid Summer day when Jon went to go visit his aunt Alice and cousin Mollie. He was bored at home since college was on break when thoughts of him rubbing his aunt's feet came to mind. She tells him he's got the magic touch. Some would say rubbing your aunt's feet is weird, but Jon didn't care, not that he would tell anyone. He thoroughly enjoyed it, especially in his pants. 


Merely thinking about squeezing her soft size seven soles and toes between his fingers made him excited. When she would be focused on her book when getting her feet rubbed, Jon would intensely examine her foot, looking at every wrinkle and every ridge that runs along her entire sole. And that's when he thought of a crazy idea.


Walking through the front door, Jon was greeted by Mollie. She was the splitting image of her mom, but younger. Her long black hair ran along her chest, hiding her ample breasts. 


"What's up?" she asked.


"Not much, just wanted to come hang out and see what you two were up to."


"We're about to go on a walk. Wanna join us?"


"In this heat? It was bad enough getting here. I'll just hang out here until you get back."


"Okay, suit yourself. My mom is in the kitchen. Tell her I'll be outside."


Slipping on her sandals, Mollie exits the house, leaving him alone to go to the kitchen. As he turns the corner, his aunt is facing the other way, reaching for a water bottle just out of her reach. Quietly, Jon sneaks up behind her. His eyes are transfixed on her feet as she stands on her toes, giving him a good look at her soles. He can also see that she recently applied red toe nail polish. Slowly, his gaze rises up, getting a good view of her bare legs. She has on a short skirt that only covers half of her thighs. She has on a loose fitting tank top that leaves her midsection revealed. And because of the hot, humid weather, she has her long black hair tied up into a ponytail. 


Deciding he had a good enough view of his aunt's body, Jon reveals himself to her by walking beside her and grabbing her water bottle. 


"Oh! Jon, I didn't hear you come in. Thanks for getting that for me."


"No problem shorty."


"Oh hush, you're only two inches taller than me."


"Still taller."


"Ha ha. Anyways, what brings you here?"


"Bored, wanted to hang out."


"Did you bump into Mollie?"


"Yeah, she's outside waiting for you. I'll just stay here while you two are out."


"You sure?" she askes while filling her bottle.


"Yeah, too hot for me out there. I'll just hang out in the living room."


"Alrighty then. Maybe you can give me one of your magical foot rubs for me when I get back."


"Maybe."


"We shouldn't be too long," she says as you both walk to the front door. "There's lemonade in the fridge if you're thirsty."


"Okay. Stay hydrated out there."


Slipping on her sandals, Alice walks out of the house. 


Jon lets out a breath. He technically won't be here when they get back. Going back into the kitchen, he pulls out a paper tablet from a drawer and writes a note.


"Sorry, something came up and I had to run. Talk to you later!"


Going into the living room, he places the note on the coffee table, right where Alice would see it when she returns. It's always been a habit of hers when she goes out on long walks. She'll sit down on the couch, kick her feet up on the coffee table, and doze off while watching her show. This is when Jon's plan goes into action. Pulling his dad's newly purchased shrink ray out from his backpack, he points it at himself and pulls the trigger, slashing his size down to a foot tall. 


"Ugh, a little too small," he sighs as the coffee table towers over him by a few feet. Jumping up, he grabs onto the table's ledge and hoists himself up. Other than his note, magazines and a potted plant are sitting upon the table. He figures it would be best to hiding along the base of the plant pot versus the magazines. Pushing the massive magazines to the side so there's nothing between the plant and where Alice's feet will rest, Jon walks back to the plant. He had calculated that at if he shrunk down to 0.02 of an inch tall, then her foot should be about 5,000 feet tall. Just thinking about the sight of her near mile long feet made him hard. Shooting the ray at himself again, he reduced down to 0.02". Then he waited.


---


What felt like an eternity (but was in actuality an hour) Jon began to feel tremors, then the front door's handle turned. From his vantage point, he watched at the near seven mile tall women walk in. From the plant pot to the front door, it would normally be about twelve feet, but is now fifteen miles, making the woman look hazy from Jon's point of view. Their voices boomed from the heaven's, making it nearly impossible for Jon to make out.


After kicking off her sandals, Alice walked into the living room, noticing the note Jon had left. Witnessing the Titaness walk towards him was absolutely breath taking, each thump of her foot reverberating through the air, causing everything to shake violently. As she stopped at the edge of the coffee table, Jon could just see under her skirt, getting a somewhat clear view of her black lace panties. Her voice explodes above as Jon assumes she's reading the note out loud for Mollie. She shrugs as she moves herself to the couch. 


The moment Jon has been waiting for is drawing near as his aunt makes her way to her spot on the couch. Each thump of her foot causes the floor beneath Jon to quake, actually causing him to bounce. After she turns around, she descends her postieror onto the awaiting couch cushion. Then her right knee began to rise as she brought her sweaty foot up then sticking her foot out, almost as if she's giving her nephew a free show of her sole. Then she let her foot drop, slamming down her heel. 


The force of the near mile tall foot crashing down was a catastrophe. The ground beneath Jon descended, leaving him in midair for a moment before the ground pounced back, slamming him upward. And while he was being ragdolled, the crashing of her foot sent out a devastating *BOOM* that sent a shockwave that whipped Jon through the air. He didn't fly far from his vantage point, but the simple act of putting her foot on the table would have caused a big enough quake to destroy an entire city. And it wasn't quite over yet as her left foot flies over her right foot, having her ankles rest upon another. 


There were no words Jon could use to describe the sight he saw of his aunt's resting body. He was slightly to her right, allowing him to see her entire lounging form. Her left foot is lying on its side upon the right foot, toes touching. Her big meaty soles wrinkled up as the light shining on them revealed the soft pink hue of her tired soles. They sweat that coats them glisten as a few drops form and slide all the way down to her heel. Beyond her feet was her shapely legs. Even further beyond though, everything was becoming blurry and hazy. To her waist was nearly three and a half miles after all. 


Seeing all of this from Jon's perspective, compared to earlier when he eyed her up, whipped Jon into a frenzy. From under the shadow of the potted plant, Jon dropped down his jeans and briefs and began jerking off to the magnificent sight of his unaware aunt. The smelly, sweaty scent of her feet washed over him. She would periodically scrunch and flex her toes and wiggle them as she watched her show, not realizing that she was putting on a show herself. Seeing the massive toes atop the mile high foot made Jon go crazy as he could no longer hold back and let out his load. He fell back, arms sprawled out as he tried to catch his breath. For a moment, he closed his eyes.


---


After about a half hour, Jon opens his eyes and sits up. It took him a moment to remember where he was. Looking at his aunt, he can tell she has finally dozed off as he can hear the feint sounds of her quiet snores. Getting back onto his feet and pulling his pants back up, he begins trekking towards her sleeping feet. It was about a three thousand foot distance between the plant pot and Alice's feet. As he jogged along, he began to notice how dirty the table was. There were piles of dust, but what caught his attention the most was the amount of fallen flakes of skin the size of plates. Truly a testament to how much Alice rests her feet here and not clean the surface of the table. 


Each step he took, the more overbearing her feet seemed. Her heel alone was practically a thousand feet wide while her sole and toes rose up nearly a mile, slightly bent forward putting Jon under its shadow. Seeing the finer details of her feet this close and this small made his heart race. The flesh at the base of her heel is squished outward giving him a good base to start at. He immediately reached out and felt her, then began rubbing his hands along what will be the first ridge he'll climb on. 


He couldn't take it anymore again as his libido has gone into overdrive. He strips down entirely and puts his clothes into his backpack, all so he can leave his member free. He begins rubbing his dick against the ridge, feeling the rough sweaty skin all over his sensitive areas. And plants his face into the flesh and rubs his entire body against the smelly structure, becoming coated in her foot sweat. He begin licking ferociously, taking it all in. After only a few moments, he blows his load on her heel. 


Jon backs up, panting, wondering if he'll ever start before tiring himself out. Taking a deep breath, he walks back to the ridge, and hoists himself up. Then again. And again. He's finding that due to his diminutive size, though the sweat is coating Alice's sole, he can adhere to it and not lose grip. Almost as if it's sticky, but can easily be broken free from. 


"This is so fucking hot!" Jon yells out, knowing no one can hear him. 


He continues climbing up the ridges on her heel, periodically finding a grain of dirt lodged within. He thought about what it would be like to trapped on her foot, just like that piece of dirt. As he continued, he made sure that his penis rubbed up against each ridge he successfully climbed. 


After about fifteen minutes, he makes it to the edge of her heel. The outward incline of her foot drastically increased, all the way to the ball of her foot. Jon knew if her slipped from here, it would be a fifteen hundred foot drop, and that's just from her heel. To the ball of her foot is another three thousand feet. But Jon was ready as he continued slowly, sticking to the thick sweat with each ridge he climbs. The color of the fleshy mountain becomes paler the more he climbs as the center of her foot sees less action.


After what felt like an hour, the color turns back to a pink hue as Jon makes it to the ball of his aunt's foot. The incline begins to lessen and starts an inward trend, making it easier to navigate though the ridges have gone vertical. It looks to be smooth sailing until everything begins to shake. Up above, Alice begins rubbing her left sole against her right foot's toe nails. To the naked eye, that would seem harmless. However, each thunderous scrape knocked loose a wave of skin flakes. Jon ducked his head and braced for the debris. Boulders of various sizes smashed all around Jon and Alice continued to scratch the itch on her sole. A chunk of skin smashes just above where Jon is holding on and smacks into him. He loses his grip and rapidly slides down the ridge before regaining control. Looking up, he sees her left foot come to a rest, satisfied the itch is gone. 


"This... IS AMAZING!" 


Quickly continuing his ascent, the massive pillars of Alice's meaty toes soon tower above Jon. Walking between the space between her toes, he notices the sweat is much thicker and grimier with the scent of her smelly foot becoming overbearing to his senses. Slopping through the sweat that is up to his knees, Jon marvels at what being foot grime is like. From his position, he can see his aunt's blurry face, resting peacefully, completely unaware her nephew has shrunken down to climb her feet and that he currently rests between her big and second toe. Also that he ejaculated on her heel, and was about to go at it again until he heard a voice from behind. 


---


Mollie turned the corner to the living room to ask her mom something. "Hey Mo-" She cut herself off, noticing her mother is dozed off. She stands there, making sure her mom is truly asleep, but the light snoring pretty much confirms it. Slowly, Mollie walks towards her, but with her eyes fixated on her feet. No one else knew about her foot fetish, and she would like to keep it that way. Especially since she is infatuated with her own mother's feet. 


She kneels down gently, lining her eyes with the sweaty toes. Bringing her face in closes, she brings her nose to her mom's toes.


---


Mollie calling out for her mother spelled doom for Jon. Alice subconsciously flexed her toes to the noise, causing Jon to slip into the knee high sweat, completely submerging him. Blinded by the stinging sweat in his eyes, he feels as if the sweat has become even thicker as he emerged. Slowly he opened his eyes. He felt equal parts of pleasure and despair. All he could make out was Alice's toes on either side of him, except they were much bigger and further away than just a few moments ago.


Having been plunged into the sweat, the liquid seeped into Jon's backpack, thus soaking the shrink ray, causing it to malfunction. It fired off at a random setting, shrinking Jon to a microbe. For miles and miles around him was the space that occupied between Alice's toes. 


Jon cried out as he fought to break free from the thick sweat, unaware that the planetary form of his cousin's face neared. A shadow loomed over Jon as he looked up to see two massive black holes that made up Mollie's nostrils. Before he could try to guess what it was, a world ending sniff sucked Jon into the air at an incredible speed as he rag dolled towards the massive cavern. Deep inside he went as Mollie heavily breathed in her mom's foot scent. Jon slammed onto a thick, slimy mass that was a small glob of snot. Only then did he surmise that he was inhaled by his cousin's nose. 


He kicked and screamed, trying to break free to he can try to fix this mess he was in. As he fought, he realized something terrible: his backpack is missing. All the energy Jon had instantly drained as the gravity of the situation struck him.


---


Mollie sniffed deeply between her mom's toes, so strongly that sweat lined her nostrils. One Alice began to stir again, Mollie got up and backed up quickly. Rubbing her eyes, Alice wakes up and sees her daughter standing in front of her. 


"Yaaawwnn... Ugh, what time is it?"


"Oh, uh, four o'clock. Did you sleep well?"


"I think? Anyways, what's up?"


"I... don't remember. I'll ask again when I.. I..!" Mollie felt a sneeze coming. Without even trying to contain it, Mollie sneezed out towards the middle of the hardwood floor. Droplets coat the ground as a second wave of snotty mist crash down.


"Come on, at least block your sneeze, that's gross."


"Sorry mom. Oh yeah, I was going to head out with some friends. I'll be back later tonight."


"Alright," Alice says as she gets up. She goes to hug her daughter and leaves the room opposite to the front door. 


Mollie goes over and slips on her sandals. Once they are secured, she takes a step towards the front door until a rush of vertigo strikes her. Her world spins as everything seems to grow around her.


---


An hour later, Alice walks back out to the living room, unknowingly stepping into the dried puddle of Mollie's sneeze. She goes to slip on her sandals to go out herself. 


To Be Continued...


Chapter End Notes:

What Will Happen Next?..


Hope You Enjoyed This Unfinished Tale