- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, I wrote the next few chapters, but forgot to upload them until now. 

School was school, same as always. Aside from the mild headache that you’d had since lunch there really wasn’t anything particularly special about the day. Traffic had been light on the way back from school, so you ended up arriving at the rec center a few minutes early. Thinking about last night you decided to pass the time by apologizing to the lifeguard you knocked over – no sense in offending someone who could save your life one day.

*knock knock* “Hey is anyone here?” You said as you stepping into their office, there were usually a few of them hanging around. Grace, the unusually tall lifeguard on staff walked in from the other door. “Can I help you?” “Yeah, I was just looking for Tyler, we had an incident yesterday that I felt bad about.” She looked around at the couch in the corner of the room where Tyler could usually be found napping between shifts.

“Well if you find him let me know, he was supposed to be out guarding a half hour ago. He’s disappeared off somewhere and I can’t find him, but his car is still in the parking lot, so I know he’s around here somewhere.” Grace turned and headed out of the office back toward the pool deck, as she left you noticed a small red birthmark on her left butt cheek that you’d never noticed before. Or maybe she’d just sat in some ketchup. “Well if I see him I’ll send him your way!”.

The last you heard from Grace was some mumbling about Tyler being a pain in her ass.

You started walking in the direction of the outdoor track to meet Nadia.

Late as usual. You thought to yourself. Sitting down to stretch and warm up you noticed that you were already sweating considerably, and your heart was racing like you’d just run a mile. You leaned over to grab a drink of water from your gym bag, but suddenly became dizzy, falling into the bag and pushing it and yourself slightly underneath the bleachers. Looking around you tried to see if anyone was running on the track that could help, but the world was growing dimmer, and further away, and then blackness …

You awoke not knowing how much time had passed. Aside from your blurry vision you felt perfectly normal, your heart rate was steady and the headache had passed. You stand up – look around, and try to make sense of what you’re looking at. The turf of the track was completely different, the fake grass has been replaced with alternating black and white, slightly padded to walk on. It was then that you heard, or rather felt, the earthquake. You turn and cannot believe it. In front of you, seemingly miles away is the biggest woman you could have ever imagined. As she passed by, it was as if the sun was being eclipsed, and each football emitted a low rumble. You look back at the “turf” and realized that what you were standing on was actually the Adidas logo on your gym back. You had shrunk!

“What the hell?!?!?!” Your brain tried to process, but wasn’t keeping up. Then you thought back to last night – the chemicals! There must have been something in them! By the time you notice the giant woman has passed you and made her way to the front of the bleachers you were underneath. It was terrifying and intriguing at the same time – so you make your way closer to the giantess, trusting that the bleachers will protect you from any accidental harm. As your approach you recognize the now immense running shoes as Nadia’s! She’s here for your workout together. You run closer, the journey taking much longer than you had first anticipated. Maybe Nadia will know what to do! She’ll help you!

You arrive at the base of her shoes. Standing next to her insoles you would guess that you’re maybe an inch tall? Give or take. You take a few steps in front of the bleachers to get a better look. You see Nadia, stunning as always, wearing a pink tank top that stretches over bust, and the usual exercise shorts covering her thighs and crotch. “Nadia! …. Nadia! It’s me! I’m down here!” You jump up and down, waving your arms. But she’s not paying the slightest attention. She’s immersed in her phone, listening to one of her playlists. She moves her head back and forth to the beat of the music, her hair bouncing from side to side. It’s a truly magnificent sight, and you might have enjoyed it except for what happened next. Nadia reaches her arms up behind her head to tie her hair back into a ponytail, but and involuntarily begins tapping her feet to the music instead. The shoe next to you lifts up and slams down not two feet (from your perspective) away from you. It was much louder up close, and you turn tail and run back towards the safety of the bleachers to escape this moving mountain.

“How am I supposed to get her attention and not get squished like a bug?” You quickly reach into your own pocket and pull out your cell phone  -- no service. “Damn!”. But the idea of using a cell phone was your best shot, it just didn’t have to be your own. You decide that waiting until Nadia is working out and sneaking into her bag to type out a message on her phone would be your best bet. Looking to the left past the ginormous calves you see her own bag, off in the distance. You make your way towards it, only leaving the safety of the bleachers when you’re closest to your goal. Making your way to Nadia’s gym/swim bag you suddenly sense that you’re standing in the world’s biggest shadow. Turning you start to run, as you see Nadia take several terrifying steps toward you. Just as you reach her bag her sneakered foot slams into you knocking you forward into the fabric. She leans down and tucks her phone into the side pocket of the bag, and turns as if to walk away. You let out a sigh of relief before you turn to see her short clad ass descending on you with the speed of an elevator. Almost in slow motion you see the curve of her thighs block out the light as you race around the bag trying to escape.

The world again grew dark, but you weren’t dead! That was a pitiful relief because your legs were being crushed under Nadia’s gigantic ass cheeks! She had simply sat down, spread her legs, and began stretching, wondering where you were. It wasn’t like you to be late – she thought. After a few moments Nadia leaned toward one leg, pulling her toes up to stretch her hamstrings, this gave you the slightest opportunity to escape, pulling yourself forward on your arms until you were free. Miraculously your legs were fine! No broken bones. With the fear of god, sorry goddess, in you, you raced toward the side pocket of her bag and hoisted yourself up until you tumbled to safety.

To you, she was easily 200 feet tall. The reality of your situation began setting in as she stood up and began her jogging. Turning to the inside of the bag, you assessed the situation. Her phone was more than 4 times your height, but you were confident that you could unlock it and type out a message. The pocket was a tight fit, but you managed to reach the top, unlock the phone, and slide down again, typing in the passcode as you did so (1234 isn’t a very difficult password). The phone unlocks showing you a movie theatre size screen of snap chat, you see all the messages from her friends, family, but mostly guys from school – not surprising. You swipe toward the notes app and start pounding in your message letter by letter.

Nadia meanwhile was midway through what would be a very disappointing workout. “Ugh where is he? He usually texts if he’s gonna be late.” She rarely works out on her own, thinking that having a buddy there to motivate her did the job. But she also liked having you around, you were always polite, and it was fun to see you get flustered when she flirted with you. “He’s cute.” She thought “And today I was gonna see if he had the courage to finally ask me out – shame he’s not here.” Calling it quits she turned back toward the bleachers to gather her stuff and head into swim practice early.

Your world is thrown sideways as nadia picks up the bag and throws it over her shoulder and she jogs to the pool deck. Just as you thought you might puke you suddenly grow still. Looking up, your vision was still spinning, but you could tell from the lights that you were in the mens locker room. The mens? No the womens! Nadia approached her usual locker and began changing into her suit. As each garment hit the floor you thought you might pass out yet again. Of course you’d seen Nadia in a suit hundreds of times, but this was different. Not knowing you were there stirred something in your pants, and as you peered through the fabric of the bag pocket you saw the worlds most perfect tits bounce together. She was flawless.

You didn’t get a chance to see anything past her slightly brown nipples as the pink tank top came tumbling down to block your view. Nadia finished changing into her blue speedo, and quickly grabbed her phone to see if you’d left her a message – nothing. Little did she know that she was literally squeezing you inside her hand. After a brief look she closed the note app, seeing that it had accidently turned on and typed “hel; me” – weird how phones randomly do that. She didn’t think anything of it and stuffed her phone and her sweaty running clothes into the bag and scampered off to practice.

You were left in the musty darkness with only the faint music of the gym to entertain you. As your eyes adjusted you saw Nadia’s socks, shorts, and sports bra compact inside the bag with you. The zipper was shut and there was no way out. You sit down and try to figure out the next move, knowing full well that you’ll be going home with Nadia later tonight.